Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)
[Arc] "Dreaming of a Super Demon Lord Part 1"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:30 am
Dreaming of a Super Demon Lord - Part 1

Shadow of Miracles
Username(s): Shadow of Miracles
Character Name(s) and profile links: Marco Sombra de Milagros
Quest Location: New Network City - Outside DRF Headquarters
Quest Name: Dreaming of a Super Demon Lord - Part 1
Quest Description: While getting ready to return to the Real World, Marco suddenly feels dizzy and everything goes dark. Marco wakes up to the sight of an enormous beast whose identity is hidden in the shadows. This beast has a conversation with Marco about the "Seven Deadly Sins" and about his future. Marco must survive this conversation with the Super Demon Lord as he tries to crush him. This nightmare feels way too real...
Required Number of Posts for Completion: About 2-4 posts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:14 pm

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

The sun was setting in the Digital World. Even the game was reminding Marco that he should return home before it got any darker. He was still a student and due to the coma, he was a year behind in his studies. His priorities at the moment were his studies. The reason he joined this Beta-Testing job was because he was told that he would be paid. He would have to speak with them about his payment, but for the moment he needed to return home. He had classes in the morning and he wanted to have a good rest. Before returning he would have to feed his digimon including the green baby digimon with the leaf on top of his head. Chibomon and Leafmon were getting along very well. Maybe it was because they were in their current form, but the two were giggling and snuggling against each other. The whole display was quite adorable. Marco wondered if they were friends in a different life or if all digimon were this friendly towards each other. "Alright, settle down you two," Marco said as he picked them up from the ground, "I need to feed you then I have to go." Leafmon looked up at Marco with teary eyes, "you're leaving?" The poor guy looked like he was about to cry so Marco petted the top of his head, "I'll return tomorrow. I have classes in the morning, but I'll come back afterwords." Leafmon calmed down, but he was still pouting. "Don't worry! I was sad when he left yesterday, but he came back just like he promised." Chibomon added and Marco tried to remember if he ever saw Chibomon sad. The blue digimon looked like he was always happy so hearing that he felt sad when he left was a surprise. "I promise I'll come back," Marco wondered if promising "data" anything was relevant, but seeing their faces lit up felt rewarding. "Now let's go eat."

==========

Lunch went without too many problems. Chibomon was behaving, but he still ate pretty sloppily so food would get all over the table and his face. Leafmon ate more quietly and at a moderate pace. The way he was eating was probably also a good reflection on his personality. Seeing how different both of the digimon were with respect to personalities, it was amazing to see that they got along so well. Marco felt happy to see this friendship; the game was likely sending these kind of messages to the public which was nice. Marco got to use some of the BITS that he received from the mission, but he would have rather been paid real money instead of digital money. Chibomon and Leafmon were on the ground hopping about. Marco didn't carry them because he figured they should get some exercise after eating. They were heading to the DRF headquarters where Marco would drop off his digimon and then head home through the portal thing.

Marco rubbed his eye feeling drowsy. The events of the day were likely taking their toll on him. His pace was slowing down and his feet felt heavy like he was dragging himself just to move. Chibomon and Leafmon were moving further ahead which made him feel like he was getting left behind. Marco fell to one knee feeling the drowsiness completely taking him over. "Wha...what's happe.." unable to fight back the sleep anymore, Marco fell on the ground and everything turned dark.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image User Image
Experience Point(s): 85 EXP
BITS: 4800

Mission in Progress:

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:19 pm

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Darkness was the only thing present. Marco wasn't sure when he regained conscious, but even with his eyes "opened" all he saw was darkness. Wandering in the dark felt pointless and every step he took was overly cautious. There were no sounds except for his breathing which was beginning to irritate him. Where were Chibomon and Leafmon? Were was everyone? He was just outside the DRF headquarters when he suddenly felt sleepy. After he "woke" up he ended up in this dark place. He didn't know how much time passed, but his eyes were beginning to adjust to the darkness. The awkward steps were gone and he was walking just fine. He didn't have his hands up trying to feel around the emptiness instead they were by his side. His body was adjusting the darkness, but that didn't help him in finding a way to escape this empty place. With his eyes "seeing" things more clearly now, Marco noticed a small glimmer ahead. Without any hesitation Marco ran towards the small light.

The light was small, but inside all of this darkness that light shined brightly. Marco was nearing the light, but he saw the light flickering. He blinked in confusion and stopped his running. The light was disappearing as if the darkness was trying to over come it. Marco started running again this time with as much speed as he could muster. The light was fading and he couldn't let it go out. Marco didn't understand the desperate feeling that swell up inside him, but before he could of anything else his legs were already moving. The light seemed to struggle against the dark, but with so much darkness there was no way for the light to stay strong. Marco watched the light fade away, disappearing just as he had arrived. He was panting from all that running, his feet felt sore, and his chest was pounding, aching. He didn't normally overexert his body since he spend the last year recovering from the coma so he felt rather winded. Marco was kneeling staring into darkness and he was getting really sick of this place.

"Where am I?!" Marco finally shouted in frustration unable to hold himself back anymore. His shout echoed in all directions and the sounds traveled far. Whatever this room or place was, it was very big almost endless because he could still hear his echo far into the distance. Marco heard a deep chuckle which shocked him since he thought that he was alone all this time. "You don't like my darkness?" The voice send chills down Marco's spine. He was reminded of the voice from a villain, the kind that you would hear in those action movies or horror movies. The voice was deep, authoritative, and everywhere as if this person took up a large portion of the area. "What's wrong? Did you think that you were all alone? That because you can't see through the darkness with your eyes than there must be no one there?" Marco felt the ground shaking with multiple tremors happening one after another. He couldn't keep his balance so he fell a couple of times. "Who are you?" Marco shouted and once the tremors seized he tried standing up again. His heart was racing and he could feel his adrenaline rushing. His fight-or-flight senses were clearly telling him to run, but he didn't where to go or in what direction. "Let me tell you something, boy.." the villainous voice spoke, completely ignoring Marco's shouts. Marco tried to identity this man's location, but his voice was everywhere and his voice was very loud as if he was some kind of giant.

Marco felt his body being lifted from the ground. His feet weren't touching the ground and the sensation was incredibly frightening. This was around the time when he should be waking up from the dream, right? Marco's body stopped moving and when he looked ahead his eyes saw something else besides darkness. "There is always something in every darkness." Marco's eyes widen. The tremors that he felt weren't small earthquakes, they were this enormous beast's feet moving. The creature grinned at Marco and he could see fangs. Marco didn't know what kind of nightmare he was in, but this monster was unlike anything he had every seen before. "Who...who are you?" Marco asked again almost afraid to find out.

The monster's grin grew into an evil smirk, "I am your friend and partner...Marco."

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image User Image

Mission in Progress:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:06 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
This is the final post for the mission

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Marco tried to escape, but the monster had a grip on him. No matter how much he moved around he couldn't set himself free. The behemoth grinned and tossed Marco up into the air. The dark-haired teen felt his heart drop to his stomach. The sensation of being airborne was something his body was not used to. The monster caught him then tossed him again just toying with him while Marco screamed from the scary sensation. He only stopped when Marco stopped resisting. He felt dizzy and sick, but the worse part was yet to come. "Have you calmed down yet? I'd hate to talk over all of your squirming." Marco was breathing heavily as he tried his best to calm down his beating heart. He felt like his heart would pop out of his chest and if his heart rate continued to increase like this then he would have an attack. Marco took deep breaths until he felt his heart settle down; but only a little. He looked up at the monster with many legs with a mixture of fear and anger. The monster covered by the darkness grinned, "Looks like some things never change...you used to give me that same look." Marco didn't know what this nightmare was talking about, but at this point nothing made sense. He just wanted the dream to end and for this monster to disappear. The monsters suddenly gripped him in his claws and Marco felt the air literally being squeezed out of him. He was raised higher to what he assumed was the monster's 'eye-level'. Marco tried to resists, but he was running out of air! "That b*****d Yggdrasil sure did a number on this world. His reset of the world has been an inconvenience and I nearly lost my favorite toy..." his grip tighten around Marco and the black-haired teen was losing consciousness. "or maybe it is lost already." He felt like his bones would break at any moment. His vision was blurring and he was unable to stay conscious. Everything was turning dark again.

It's not over.

There was no more struggling coming from the dark-haired man or any kind of movement. He felt dead in the cold hands of the monsters cloaked in darkness. There was light in the darkness, but this was not a radiant nor good light. The behemoth felt concentrated darkness forming in his claw and he was unable to keep his grip on the boy. Marco did not fall to the ground instead he remained in the air. His head was hanging low making his expression unreadable. Around his body there were glowing marks located in different parts of his body. There were marks with different colors over his heart, right first, forehead, left palm, right pectoral, stomach, and back. The marks were glowing which caused the beast's own marks to glow and reveal his true identity. The Crown of the Seven Deadly Sins rested on his back with seven swords locking each sin. A single black wing emerged from Marco's back which kept him floating. The glow from the marks gave some lighting to the darkness and the figure of the beast was clearer to see. Unfortunately, Marco seemed to be under some kind of trance as if his presence was there physically, but his mind was elsewhere. The beast chuckled which evolved into a laughter of a maniac. "So his reset failed to erase the sins. Heh, you have been a good host, but your power has greatly weaken..." The marks around Marco's body disappeared and his wing vanished leaving only black feathers behind. The beast caught him before he could fall.

"I will not be watching over you this time. That job has been passed down to them." The silhouettes of seven different beings could be seen from behind the large beast; they were all of different sizes and shapes, but they each represented one of the sins. "They will guide you and if you can survive these trials then you will see me once more," the beast laughed again, "I am Ogudomon! Carve my words into your heart! The Crowns of the Seven Deadly Sins are yours!" Ogudomon raised Marco's body above his mouth, "If you can survive the Sins, Marco Sombra de Milagros!" Ogudomon released Marco as the beast opened his mouth wide and devoured the boy's body.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image User Image

Mission in Progress:

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:36 pm
Darkfire Karan

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

There were voices all around him, but they sounded far away. His mind could hardly comprehend the words that were being spoken. Only a few words reached him and they were all out of order making a big mess. Marco groaned feeling like these distant words were giving him a headache. Marco!" two baby voices shouted his name. "Chibomon? Leafmon?" Marco groaned again as he tried opening his eyes. He attempted to sit up since he felt like his body was lying down, but he felt some hands pushing him back down. "Take it easy," he recognized that voice; it was the man who gave him the rewards for completing the DRF mission. "You should be more careful, passing out is dangerous. Your lucky you were just outside the DRF." So he had passed out? His mind was still trying to put all the pieces together, but when he started thinking about the events of his dream he got a headache. Dreams were a tricky thing to remember and if you don't write it down somewhere then its likely for a person to forget the details of the dream. Marco was already feeling like the dream was a faint memory disappearing. He remembered the beast and the seven swords piercing the beast's legs each with a different colored mark. He also remembered feeling scared. "That's right...that wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare." Marco whispered to himself and passed a hand through his messy hair. Chibomon and Leafmon were resting on his stomach watching him carefully and with worried eyes. Marco saw their concerned faces and placed his hands on top of their heads. He smiled to reassure them, "I'm okay, don't worry." The baby digimon instantly smiled moved up to snuggle against Marco's face.

"Did you have anything to eat after finishing your mission today?" the man who helped Marco spoke. Taking a look around the room, Marco noticed that he was in some kind of small medical ward. "No I haven't had anything to eat yet, only the digimon ate." The man nodded as he started writing some notes down on his clipboard. "You likely passed out from hunger. Missions can take quite the toll on your body and from the details of your report I can tell that your mission was a strenuous one." That made sense to Marco, but he didn't expect that he would suffer from hunger in this Digital World. He would have to remember to properly eat before and after any future mission. "Well since you are returning to the Real World then I suggest getting something to eat as soon as you can." Marco nodded as he slowly sat up. Chibomon and Leafmon hopped off his chest and watched as Marco stood up; ready to leave. The nightmare returned to his mind again even though his head was trying to forget. He didn't understand the dream and he didn't want to have another dream like that again so he would make sure to eat properly. He was kind of skinny at the moment and he wanted to return to his regular physique which would require him to eat more.

Marco thanked the man for helping and afterwords he grabbed Chibomon and Leafmon to say his goodbyes. "You'll be back, right?" Leafmon asked with a small, shy voice. "I'll be back tomorrow. I promise," Marco petted the baby digimon as well as Chibomon. "Take care while I'm gone," was he getting too attached to these digital creatures? Only two days had passed, but he was already feeling these bonds forming between him and this world. "See ya." Marco waved goodbye and then stepped into the portal to return home.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image User Image

Mission in Progress:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:31 pm
D Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruit, you are well on your way to becoming a full fledged Tamer of the DRF!

Shadow of Miracles
Bronze [EXP=85][+25 EXP]

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games