Hi, my name is Professor Jason Hill.

I'm a male.

I will be your Herbology 1 - 3 professor.

I will be working at Dogweed and Deathcap.

I am a werewolf, turned by I don't actually know. However, I am the Alpha of Aconite pack.

I'm 40 years old.

My birthday is September 26, 1990.

My dream job is the work I do now. Do you have a problem with that?

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of 2009.

I'm interested in women, actually. However, I'm not usually good company.

I'm currently with no one.

I can be a bit rough around the edges. I tend to come off seemingly grouchy and irritable, and would rather prefer my privacy. However, that's mostly because my job's a rough one, since I tend to go to the Forbidden Forest to collect some of the plants I sell in my shop, as well as care for some of the more dangerous plants.

My background story is I was born to a witch and wizard. They instilled in me a compassion for living things, and I took to it quite well with plants. When I got to Hogwarts, I was sorted into Slytherin. My time at school was pleasant, and I enjoyed anything related to growing things, which caused me to excel at Herbology.

When I left Hogwarts, I worked for a time with the previous owner of Dogweed and Deathcap. I loved my work, and my enthusiasm showed with the owner. When he finally passed, I received the shop. However, a chance encounter with a wolf in the forest left me a werewolf. I vowed to never reveal my condition, since the mere fact could get me driven from Hogsmeade.

Since then, I have had some misadventures. One of which was probably my biggest mistake. I ran across a young girl, Remy Bleiddiaid, who I unfortunately bit when I lost my vial of wolfsbane during a full moon. She became a werewolf, and well, then became the bane of my existence. The summer after I turned her, she was kidnapped not once, but twice! How that girl managed that, I will never know, nor wish to ever find out. I went to her rescue twice that summer, causing nearly a week of no sleep, to which by the end of it, if I heard the hint that someone had kidnapped her, I might have just put her and her kidnapper out of my misery.

The pack grew by two more, and by that point, I think I felt... Well, there were a lot of issues wrong with the pack, to be honest. Rufus was a quiet boy, no problems, and pretty intelligent, Akira was a more motherly sort, but Remy... She never grew out of childhood. She believed that she could be a vegetarian as a werewolf, and subsequently starved herself as a result. Then she went boy crazy, which drove me up a wall, since she defined herself by who she was with, and not as herself.

It eventually came to a head, though I really do sometimes wish she had listened to sense instead of whatever she was doing. After losing her captainship during her sixth year due to poor decision making, she had a breakdown, and ended up biting another student, one Miles McLellan. She then, after she graduated, fled to Canada with Rufus, leaving Miles homeless. Akira lost her niece to suicide, and decided to leave England. I haven't seen her since. After Adalaide Blythe, a young woman I met and hired into my store spoke with me, I decided to take Miles in as a ward, since he had no family, and no home after Remy left. So far, things have been quiet, but after years of not biting anyone in werewolf form, I did bite another boy, David Clarisse. Now, since my pack was disbanded, it seems like it's rebuilding, and hopefully it doesn't turn into another soap opera like the last one.

I enjoy plants in all shapes and sizes, taking care of the shop, having a good pipe, nighttime, and hard work.

I despise loud and obnoxious people, plants being mistreated, laziness, feeling helpless, and people assuming I hate everyone.

I'm afraid of thunder.

My strengths are herbology and potions.

My flaws are transfiguration and human interaction. I'm not really good with people, you see.

I look like this ((Michael Sheen))

My wand is a blackthorn and hippocampus scale, 12 1/2 inches.

My pet is a barn owl named Hickory.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
    ♎ Astronomy ~ A

♎ Charms ~ E

♎ Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ E

♎ Herbology ~ O

♎ History of Magic ~ A

♎ Potions ~ O

♎ Transfiguration ~ E

♎ Alchemy ~ O

♎ Care of Magical Creatures ~ E

♎ Healing Class ~ E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
    ♎ Charms ~ E

♎ Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ A

♎ Herbology ~ O

♎ Potions ~ O

♎ Transfiguration ~ A

♎ Alchemy ~ E

♎ Care of Magical Creatures ~ E

♎ Healing Class ~ A

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! In an excursion into the Forbidden Forest, I encountered a strange wolf. It proceeded to bite me, and caused me to black out. When I awoke in St. Mungo's, they informed me that I had contracted lycanthropy. Honestly, I don't quite know what to do with this information, and I am loathe to inform anyone about it.

Essy. 10.23.14