Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Congrats, you won the fluff! (Anna/Dirge)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:17 pm
Anna had been staring at her door waiting for her date for awhile now.

Thankfully, Merry had come to the rescue with the behemoths lack of fashion and prom etiquette and swept the monster ghoul up and out to get all the cute preparations done.

Dirge would find himself with one white fluffed up behemoth, her tail and ears puffed nicely, her hair, usually in long white pigtail was pulled back into a complicated braid.

Her dress stopped at her thighs and led down into fur trimmed heels.

there was no way for her to hide snacks, she mused sadly. But at least she had the charm gift for Dirge!

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:41 pm
Dirge was still under the impression that Matty had given him, that winning a ghoul at auction meant he could do whatever he wanted with Annalise. Unlike the Behemoth, the Kasha was dressed down - a pair of fire truck pajama pants (his family wasn't so traditional as to not know of the ultimate comfy sleep pants) and an overly large AH!bercombie and Stitch sweater. He had shuffled to the Monster dormitories with a pillow, cased in baby blue stripes, under his arm.

Arriving at her room was easy, and he knocked on her door with a very loud, hardly stifled yawn. When he was let in, he sort of just stared at the ghoul for a long period, analyzing her from head to tail. She was certainly pretty, the outfit was very nice and all - the fur on the shoes was a great touch, even.

"Uhhh... those aren't nap clothes."

nyxtsuki moon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:54 pm
Anna stared just as long.

Even longer before she responded.

"They are not nap clothes." Anna responded, tilting her head as if to emulate confusion.

"They are this schools...prom clothes?" She tilted her head the other way, "Is that not what you wanted?"

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:30 pm
"...Prom?" Dirge asked, realization slowly dawning on his face. The hitodama that surrounded the boil seemed to shake as if they were all disappointed mothers tutting and shaking their heads at a stupid son. Dirge's gold eyes lit into an excited panic as he shook his head, orange mane flying everywhere.

"Wh-waht? Matty said- he said the bidding was for the winner to get a ghoul to do whatever they wanted! He said nothing about a prom!" He wasn't dressed for a dance! Or any proper occasion! Oh, the scolding his mother would give him now... and the the pointed glare from his father.

He could only give one look at Anna; Help.

nyxtsuki moon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:34 pm
Anna waited a moment more.

"I see." Anna set down her 'clutch' bag and then looked around.

"I will change for naptime. If you do not want to go prom." But her tone spoke so much of disappointment. Even if her face didn't show it at all.

She reached for the zipper on the back of her dress. He was dressed in pajama's, so she should find those.

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:06 pm
Dirge scratched the back of his neck anxiously, eyes darting around her room. She sounded so disappointed - the tone was just like his father's. Dirge was ashamed of his ignorance towards the dance, and irate with Matty. Maybe the other boil had forgotten it was for a dance, maybe he just didn't care. Dirge wasn't angry, but he would have words with the bunny man.

"Ah...ah... no, you stay in your pretty dress, please. I... I'll be back in a few minutes. Please just stay here? Yes?" The Kasha stammered, backing out of her door clumsily, sporting a vivid blush. She was about to undress in front of him? Holy moley...

nyxtsuki moon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:14 pm
Anna cocked her head, staring at the boil. Before he could escape though, she gently placed her hand on his arm, and nodded her head in the general 'no' direction.

"It is okay? You bought my company, and I will do what pleases you most. If you would like naptime and cuddling, then I will do this." Granted, she understood his discomfort.

"Please, Sit here. I will be right back okay?" She blankly pointed to a small chair and table before heading to a location to change that he wouldn't see. Though she was the type not to be bothered by it.

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:02 pm
The boil was very obviously dumbstruck, his eyes blank and his tail and ears not twitching as they usually were. In fact, he just sort of existed for a brief period. So... she didn't want to go to the dance? Even in her pretty dress that must have cost lots and lots of seeds? Welll... uh, okay. He shrugged silently, the self inflicted paralysis ended, and slumped into his designated seat.

Dirge was now mildly concerned for how the night would turn out. Anna seemed super not into it, even if she was saying she'd have cuddle times. He hoped the ghoul hadn't misunderstood his intentions. Jack, that would be super awkward.

Absently stroking his hair, he stared at the ceiling of the behemoth's dorm as the surrounding hitodama floated a little lower and slower, as though disappointed in the Kasha.

nyxtsuki moon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas