Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Herbology I (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 pm
Herbology
Professor Jason Hill

User Image
Everyday 11:00am to 11:45am
(Updated on Sundays)

This classroom isn't a classroom at all, but one of the greenhouses on the grounds. Work tables are laid out facing the front, with benches for seating. Various plants sit around the greenhouse along the walls and deeper in, and supplies are found on shelves around the structure. The front of the greenhouse happens to have a table for the professor to work, and the tables are spaced far enough apart for the professor to walk around and observe.

Rules of the Greenhouse
If you come in late, you will not come in at all, as the door will be locked.
Failure to follow instructions will grant you swift removal from the greenhouse.
Malicious harm to any plants on the premises will warrant swift removal from the greenhouse.
Arguing, fighting, or any disagreements will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.
Turn in your work on time or you will be docked points.
If you have any disagreements with the professor, you may leave and receive failing marks for that class.

Herbology
First Year
[ ] Spiky Bush
[ ] Bouncing Bulb
[ ] Devil's Snare

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:50 am
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason took a seat on the table in front of the greenhouse. He watched as the students filed in, and he crossed his arms as he waited for everyone to find a seat. This was his first class with the students, and he wanted to be sure that they understood what was expected. Otherwise, he figured there would be a lot of tears and frustrations. As well as students being kicked from his class until they listened to instruction.

As the last students filed in, he flicked his wand, the doors shutting and locking immediately before he stood. His eyes bored into the children before him.
                                                      "My name is Professor Hill, and I am your Herbology instructor. For those of you that will not read the rules on the board, I will repeat them now. Lateness will not be tolerated as I will lock the door when class begins. If you should not listen to instructions, I will remove you from the greenhouse without hesitation. Any harm befalling any of the plants in this greenhouse will result in me removing you from the greenhouse immediately. You will behave as civilized individuals or you will suffer the punishment befitting your misconduct. All assignments will be turned in on time or I will dock points from your house for it. And last, you have any disagreements with me, you will be shown the door and I will not hesitate to flunk you for that portion of the course. Is any of that unclear?"

The werewolf waited for confirmation that everyone understood the rules of the class before he started in with his lecture. "For our first class, we will discuss the basics of the subject, and familiarize yourself with working with living things. Whereas most of your other classes do not involve dealing with living organisms and only with dead specimens, this class is the exception. Every plant in this greenhouse is alive, and I intend to keep them that way, which means that you will be proficient wit the basics before we go into the actual courseload. Anyone know what the basic tools are that are used for Herbology? Ten points for the student that can list them accurately."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:17 am
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Herbology Class (Friday : 2:00pm - 3:00pm)

Dakota had gone to class all week. Luckily the easiest classroom to get to was in fact the greenhouses. So when Herbology came around on Friday afternoon he headed straight there from the great hall. Getting there probably earlier then most, he took a seat on one of the benches. Placing his book in front of him with a smile he was so excited. This was one class his mother had been good at.

Listening to Professor Hill's rules although Dakota had taken the liberty of reading them before hand smiled. Sure the professor was strict didn't mean he wasn't a good professor right? Besides there was nothing wrong with wanting save and healthy plants. When asked what the basic tools were Dakota's hand instantly shot up. Waiting to be called on he happily answered. "Depending on what you're working with, you'd need Dragon-Hide Gloves, Earmuffs, and your wand."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Class... Professor Hill

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:55 am
User Image

𝑳 𝑶 𝑼 𝑰 𝑺 __ 𝑀 𝐴 𝑈 𝑅 𝐼 𝐶 𝐼 𝑂 __ 𝑨 𝑫 𝑫 𝑨 𝑹 𝑰 𝑶
𝓢 𝓵 𝔂 𝓽 𝓱 𝓮 𝓻 𝓲 𝓷,__ 𝓯 𝓲 𝓻 𝓼 𝓽__𝔂 𝓮 𝓪 𝓻
𝓮 𝓵 𝓮 𝑣 𝓮 𝓷__𝔂 𝓮 𝓪 𝓻 𝓼__𝓸 𝓵 𝓭,__𝓹 𝓾 𝓻 𝓮 𝓫 𝓵 𝓸 𝓸 𝓭
9"__𝓱 𝓪 𝔃 𝓮 𝓵 ,__𝓾 𝓷 𝓲 𝓬 𝓸 𝓻 𝓷__𝓽 𝓪 𝓲 𝓵__𝓴 𝓪 𝓲 𝓻,__𝓻 𝓲 𝓰 𝓲 𝓭

Relative to the rest of his classes, the greenhouse had been the easiest to find. Likely, the fact would prove the same for the rest of his peers too. The sun towered overhead, clouds shadowed the skies and a breeze gusted beneath the tail of his robes, but once inside, it was considerably warmer. Plants of different genus and species, none of which he could even begin to name or guess at, crowded the vicinity. One other student had beaten him there, a Ravenclaw, he must have heard his name a hundred times that week, but for the life of him, Louie just couldn't remember what it was. The Slytherin shrugged it off, ignored the intimidating gaze of the professor and found himself a seat near the back row as far from the professor as possible. He had a feeling he wasn't going to like the man. And the thought was cemented when—what was it—Professor Hill dictated the rules. Granted, Louie didn't even notice they were on the blackboard, but, nobody could prove that.

Louie did his best to look completely invisible; shoulders slouched and eyes downcast, he pretended to be looking for something in his knapsack and left his hand fishing for a few long moments until the Ravenclaw from earlier had answered the question. Louie let out an involuntary sigh of relief and resumed his half paying attention, half 'don't look at me' tactic.

Quote:

The Beast and Harlot

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

тσмαs cσvєηу

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Gryffindor ║ Single ║ Pureblood ║

xxxTom's classes throughout the week had gone fairly well so far, though he wasn't sure how well he'd do in Herbology. Plants? What was he supposed to know about stupid plants? He almost rolled his eyes at the thought of it when he walked in, though he quickly snapped them back to normal as his gaze fell upon their professor, an intimidating, almost animal-ish man going by the name of Professor Jason Hill. His words were almost as intimidating as his appearance, though it didn't leave Tom shaking in his boots or anything. He just took his job seriously--probably a bit more serious than the rest of the professors--but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Still, he wondered how the teacher would like his negative attitude towards the subject. He took a seat in the back as well, next to a Slytherin boy, though he couldn't quite remember his name. Louie, maybe? Oh well.

OOC:
Thoughts: Yikes..
Clothes: Gryffindor robes
Company: Other first years
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:13 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- First Years
location- Herbology
thinking- this bloke's intense, alright...
wearing- gryffindor

It was the end of her first week of classes and Pru was exhausted. And from the looks, and tone of this teacher, she doubted this was going to be a class she could kick back and nod off to sleep in. She was one of the last people to hurry in before the doors slammed shut and ominously locked behind her and she took a seat in the back, on the other side of Louie, with a friendly sort of "this bloke is intense" half grimace, half smile at both him and her house mate, Tomas. This professor was intense. He was strict in a grim, severe way. He didn't really seem the type to want to be dealing with eleven year olds. What if she accidentally hurt a plant? What, would she be kicked out for that? They were just plants, after all, and she liked plants, but she wasn't used to handling as if they were actual animals. She knew part of the reason why she was (innerly) copping a bit of an attitude was because she just wanted to be rebellious, and this guy didn't really sound like he was interested in much rousing debate in his class. Granted, she wouldn't be, either, if she were teaching Herbology, but she was the student here, not the professor. And she wasn't going to just take everything she was told at face value. Well, at least it was the afternoon. After this, no more classes until Monday, when the whole week would start all over again. She settled more into her seat, keeping her face stoic.
dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:03 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Intimidated | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: First Years | Your plastic soul: Herbology

Vander's first impression of the Herbology professor was that he did not sound like a former Hufflepuff. He was willing to be on the man being a past Slytherin, but why any self respecting serpent would take up Herbology was beyond him. It was a fluff class, everyone knew that, and you didn't learn anything useful in it unless you were actually planning on spending the rest of your life knee deep in dirt. And those were hardly jobs suited for pureblood firstborns. Still, the man reminded him enough of his blond, clean shaven, always formally dressed father, if only in mannerisms and speech, that he adopted the most neutral, unassuming expression possible and kept his mouth clamped shut.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ℭurrently ɭocated Herbology Greenhouse
ωith Teacher and classmates.
Ϻuggle βorn
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Constance was very excited about Herbology, she liked gardening back at home but this class she learned by reading her text book. So when class started she was excited to learn. However the rules made it seem like the teacher was going to be very strict, which made her a little sad since she thought this class was going to be fun. However just because the teacher was strict didn’t mean the class was going to be fun.

Soon the Professor hill asked what were basic tools are that are used for Herbology, the question was quickly answered by a Ravenclaw who she was begin to understand were smart, however the boy left off fertilizer. All plants needed fertilizer after all, the book named two kinds dragon dung, and mooncalf dung. “There also fertilizer, like dragon dung, and mooncalf dung,” Constance states

Quote:

User Image

Kind and loyal?
You'll fit right in in
Hufflepuff

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

IvorianAngel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:46 pm
Amelia Lynn Bradbury
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Ravenclaw ♔ First Year ♚ Pure Blood ๏ Single ♚ Amy ♔ 4' 3"
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxxAmy was beyond excited as she bounded through the glass doors of the greenhouse. She stood in awe as she looked around enviously at the vast amounts of plants. She spun slowly as she stepped forward towards one of the front tables, looking at the large man who dwarfed her in size, easily. She sat beside another Ravenclaw boy, who obviously knew what he was doing, to her pleasure.
xxxxxHanging on the every word of the professor, she trembled in anticipation for the classes. This was by far her favorite class already as she took a piece of parchment and her quill, vigorously scribbling her questions to ask throughout the course, questions she hoped she'd have a chance to either learn or ask that her personal studying had yet to expose her to.
xxxxxShe scanned the class of other first years briefly. Raising her hand she added to the boy's answer, "In addition, one would also be likely using either Dragon Dung with the compost as a replacement, which were both at one time the preferences of the old Herbology classes as my books recall or Mooncalf Dung, dependent on the flora of course. And as a reference, I believe, one would be referencing One Thousand Magical Herbs & Fungi in this class, among many others once outside of our learning years."
xxxxxShe suddenly realized she was beginning to babble, the lilt of her accent and the bells of her voice seeming louder than she would have liked. She had realized suddenly that she hadn't answered at all as she looked down at her parchment scroll, making a note to keeping her thoughts to herself. "My apologies, Professor, I shouldn't have added such statement."

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:30 am
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori hurried into the Greenhouse and took a seat by herself. It was finally Friday, and this was her only class of the day. The weekend was almost in her grasp! However, as she listened to her professor, her happy-go-lucky attitude quickly spiraled into a gray blob. This man seemed like someone she didn't want to meet in a dark alleyway, and definitely not someone she wanted to see every Friday afternoon. Tori glanced at the brave souls who dared to speak up and answer the professor's question. Kota, of course, and two girls. Even if they hadn't said anything, there wasn't much she could have said. Tori knew nothing about Herbology. In fact, she was sure she was going to hate the class before she started the term. Now, with this professor instructing her, she had no doubt that Fridays were going to be her least favorite days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEARxxx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:31 pm
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
═════════════════════════════════════

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather happily stepped into the greenhouse and smiled at the professor. She sat next to Kota on the bench. She listened as the professor talked. Yep, she understood the rules. She would hate for someone to be put out, but if they were that dumb? Well what was she going to do? Nothing. They probably deserved it. When the doors slammed she flinched but only because she hadn't been expecting it. She listened as her friend and some others gave answers. She racked her brain but couldn't think of anything else to add....

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my Uniform, but hey, I am casual underneath I suppose
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Kota, Tori Rae, and other firsties!
Although my mind keeps wandering to Yay for class!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:47 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxintelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

First Year | | Eleven | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie quietly took a seat beside some Gryffindor girl she hadn't cared to learn the name of and leaned slightly on the table. The Herbology Professor was most certainly not a Hufflepuff, and that was very obvious at first glance. He had long, dark locks and simply looked intense. She wasn't at all startled when he talked in a very formal and demanding tone. Maisie listened as the man read off the rules from the board, then paused for any questions. It seemed that Herbology was the first class they'd truly be learning something. She was greatly relieved that there wasn't any need for introducing themselves, because honestly it was the end of the week and Maisie could really care less who any of these people were. She'd learn their names eventually. Maisie, not really knowing all that much about Herbology, kept her mouth shut knowing that if she were to talk the professor was sure to be at her throat about it.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:51 pm
x
x
x
x
x

████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

First Year | | Eleven | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

When walking into the greenhouse Dmitri made sure to pick a seat besie his sister and studied the professor. There was no way this man was once a Hufflepuff, the alumni whom usually took the job. He was too hard for that. Dmitri couldn't help but think he was a Slytherin, but he wouldn't know. The man didn't tell them, and it didn't quite make sense. What sort of Slytherin would become a Herbology professor? It was rather strange. However, Dmitri didn't linger on it. He listened closely as the professor spoke of his rules and stayed silent when he asked for any questions. They started a lesson immediately afterwards, something Dmitri was both happy and surprised about, after all in every other class they were simply introducing themselves. It was a nice change.

ooc :: - - -

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:32 am
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason listened to the students giving their responses and nodded along to the students that actually responded. They weren't nearly complete with the tools herbologists needed on a day-to-day basis, but they were enough that Jason believed the three students had a basic grasp of the subject. The rest of the class, he didn't hold out much hope. Sighing, he closed his eyes before looking at the class again. "While yes, those answers are correct, they aren't quite complete. Mooncalf dung, dragon dung, dragonhide gloves, earmuffs, your wand, and your book are excellent items to use for herbology. However, you will also be using several other tools for the tasks you will encounter. Obviously shovels are a must, and yes, even purebloods use shovels, so none of your snivelling that we do not and that it's a muggle task. Another important item that many wizards seem to forget, and more's the pity for them, is our hands, our eyes, essentially our five senses. Most individuals will tell you that it's utter rubbish, but the best indicator for anything regarding plants is you. If the plants look a bit droopy, they may require one of two things, water or sun. They seem a bit pale, then fertilizer may be required to help them along. They seem to be growing sideways, then shift them around and place a stake at their trunk to straighten them out. No one can replace your five senses, not even magic, for diagnosing what is ailing a plant. For those that argue otherwise, they are bloody fools and have no clue as to what they speak of."

Jason looked around. "There are many other items that are useful for herbology, but the ones I listed are the most important ones. We shall learn more about the different tools as the year progresses. For now, to leave this lesson off, please state your name and house, and write down your homework for the evening. You are to write a ten inch paper on what tools you can discover that can be used, how they work, and how they benefit plants. They will be due next class when you enter."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC: For posting homework, you can state that you did it in your post next class, or you can write it in a post in Jason's office and post it there for extra credit.

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

тσмαs cσvєηу

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Gryffindor ║ Single ║ Pureblood ║

xxxTomas took out a piece of parchment, dipping his quill in ink as he wrote down notes quickly, trying to keep up with what he was saying. He didn't dare ask him to repeat it, since he didn't exactly think that Professor Hill was one for repetition. He quickly wrote down as much as he could. 'Five senses.. mooncalf dung, dragon dung, dragonhide gloves, earmuffs, wand, book.. Shovel?' He then looked up as he announced their homework. A paper, already? This was one of their first classes, and they were only first years. He felt that the Herbology professor's standards were set just a bit too high, but he wasn't one to complain openly.

OOC:
What: Writing down notes
Where: Herbology I
With: First years

Quote:

First Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items