Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Herbology I (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:56 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett was looking forward to Herbology even if the dreaded Professor Hill taught it. Lola said she never had any problems with the professor and he was like a pineapple she said, prickly on the outside soft and good on the inside. Rhett figured that made sense, you had to be good to care and love plants.

Not wanting to make a bad impression, Rhett arrived early, so early he spent half an hour wandering the gardens before coming inside the greenhouse and taking a seat up front. As Professor Hill began, Rhett definitely could see the prickly pineapple outside Lola had talked about. When asked to introduce themselves and then what they needed Rhett happily raised his hand and answered eagerly, "Hi, Professor Hill, I'm Rhett Ye a Gryffindor. As for the basic tools the most basic is love and patience, but other things help too like sunlight and water, and things like gloves to protect yourself, fertilizer, pots, soil, a watering can, and a trowel or shovel depending on how big of plant you are working with."

Time: 2036-2037
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:31 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                    ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                    ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                    ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie arrived in the class shortly after a Gryffindor. he found a seat and was ready to go. he had been told that this teacher was scary but Ferdie just assumed he was just that way to make sure they cared for the plants. the teach did spook him a little but he would get used to the spookiness eventually. he hoped he had the right answer for the teacher when they were asked a question. "Dragon-hide gloves are important so we don't hurt out hands and I know good composts that my grandma uses are Dragon and Mooncalf poo" Hehe poo....

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

username

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:29 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Herbology was not a class Faina wanted to take, nor wanted to flunk. Taught by her own Head of House, the last thing she wanted was to do anything which give him reason to take notice of her, and he seemed to have an air about him of a repressed maniac. She pretty much figured if she hurt one of his precious plants they'd find what was left of her floating face-down in the Black Lake. Unfortunately, his class was compulsory, and she was fairly sure she had little talent for keeping plants alive. Figuring she might as well get this over with, she raised her hand, and said, keeping her answer succinct and to the point, "Faina Patrovna-Harcroft, Slytherin House, Professor Hill. The most basic tools I can think of, sir, is knowing what one is doing and competence."

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:17 am
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy was glad that she'd decided not to take any chances and asked one of the portraits for directions instead of wandering around and being late. This professor was frankly terrifying, especially since he threatened to lock them out if they weren't on time and kick them out of the class for arguing. She made herself as look as small as possible and hid behind the students in front of her to try and stay out of the professor's eye. Unfortunately, because she clearly never deserved good things, the professor made them stand up and introduce themselves. It made sense as it was their first class, Lizzy never wanted to do it less than in this particular class. She watched with dread as more and more students introduced themselves until it was her turn. "Elizabeth Whyte, Hufflepuff," she said quickly and sat down, taking in a relieved breath. She already wanted this class to be finished.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxgreenhousexxxxxw i t hxxthe professor, her classmates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxscaredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm
User Image
                                                Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for me?
                                                Would you get down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question right now, baby.

🌼 𝑅𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓁𝑒 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝐹𝒾𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾 🌼
                                                Hufflepuff / First Year / Halfblood

Beauty queen on a silver screen. Living life like I'm in a dream.
                                                I know I've got a big ego. I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Rachele followed her classmates into the greenhouse for Herbology class. It was the only class she had on Fridays, and it was in the afternoon which meant she could sleep in for a bit. Though, Rachel had heard rumors about the Herbology professor, Jason Hill. For one, he was Slytherin Head of House, which meant he wouldn't hesitate to take points from anyone who stepped out of line. Second, she had heard he was very strict, and a bit strange about his plants. If someone hurt one, they were basically dead where they stood. Still, Rachel had to be here, so she figured she would make the most of it. Taking a seat, she opened her textbook and prepared a parchment for her notes. It was the first class, so they did the usual introductions, Professor Hill asking for nothing more than their names and houses. "Rachele Fioravanti, Hufflepuff." Listening to the other students listing items off that were key in the practice of Herbology, Rachele raised her own hand to add her own thoughts to the mix. "I'd think you would also need your wand, as well as your textbook or some sort of guide to assist you." If a plant came at her, she would want her wand to protect herself, that was for sure.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause I'm a primadonna girl, yeah. All I ever wanted was the world.
                                                I can't help that I need it all. The primadonna life, the rise and fall.
                                                You say that I'm kinda difficult, but it's always someone else's fault.
                                                Got you wrapped around my finger, babe. You can count on me to misbehave.

🌼 xx 🌼 xx 🌼

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:54 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi managed to make it outside to the Herbology greenhouse just in the nick of time she observed seeing as just a minute after she had taken her seat the door was magically shut and locked causing her to unconsciously gulp at the slightly menacing air coming from her professor. She'd heard about him from some of the older students, specifically Ji,
                                                and she knew he wasn't exactly...howshouldsheputthis...soft. But she definitely hadn't been expecting that! She sat somewhat nervously on her stool listening to his speech and hoping that she didn't manage to somehow kill a plant in her years with him. She was sure it'd equal death but he was just being too nice to say so. Well hey! Maybe he was a tad soft. Best not say that to his face however. When he asked to list the tools for Herbology pretty much everyone there had said all that was to say, so when it was her turn she merely stood and said, "Gi-Seung Cho, Gryffindor, sir." and sat back down quickly.

Quote:

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:34 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason entered the classroom and strode toward the front, his head erect and his his eyes focused as he quickly set up the classroom. Looking things over, he nodded and settled back to wait, his arms crossed as he watched the students enter. When the last students entered, he flicked his wand, causing the door to close and lock.

He then settled his gaze at the students assembled.
                                                      "Hello, and welcome back. Last lesson, we happened to discuss the various tools you will be using in this class, while this class we shall go ahead and start with a basic plant that is found in many gardens in the wizarding world. The spiky bush. As you can see, I have set several bushes on the tables before you. I would like for each of you to pull on your dragonhide gloves and please gather to them four at a time. This way, we can all see what exactly I happen to be showing you."

Jason pulled on his own gloves and approached the plant on his own table. "As you may not know, spiky bushes happen to be a highly aggressive species of plant, with long thorns that give these bushes their names. The thorns on these bushes happen to be yellow, while the thorns of wild spiky bushes are more of a brown colour. The one distinction between domesticated spiky bushes and their wild cousins aren't in the color of their thorns, but in what they do with them. These bushes when domesticated can shoot their thorns at what they perceive as threats. This makes spiky bushes ideal for owners that wish to keep intruders out of their gardens. The bushes before you have been hit with a Stunning Charm, which means they will not attack. However, should you notice the bush start to shiver, please inform me so I can recast the spell. I wish for each of you to gently move aside the foliage of each plant and try and locate one of these thorns, like this." The older wolf deftly pushed aside a bit of the foliage, stopping finally when he found one of the thorns in question. He showed it to the students and then nodded toward the bushes he set out. "Now you try. I will be coming around and watching you to ensure the plants are uninjured and that you are using the proper technique to minimize both damage to yourself and the bush."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Faina took good care to be at the greenhouses in plenty of time to not be late for her Herbology class. It wasn't out an eagerness to get into handling plants, but more a real desire not to have her Head of House mad at her. Knowing they'd be studying the Spiky Bush this week, the young Slytherin made a point of raiding the library and reading up a bit on the subject. Being a know-it-all wasn't her aim, mind you, she just wanted to survive the class and pass.

After being shown what to do, Faina moved over to one of the plants the professor assured her was already stunned, though she was quite prepared to duck and cover if she thought for an instant it was going to start shooting thorns at her. Being as gentle as she could, she started moving aside the fronds as her Head of House bade them to do. Faina soon found one of the thorns. "Found one, sir," she said calmly, hoping Professor Hill would be pleased with her efforts thus far.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:45 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett didn't want to brag but he had an advantage in this class others didn't. Plants listened to him and he could sense what plants wanted often enough. And secondly, he wasn't afraid of Professor Hill. He had a sister who survived his class and made a good enough impression from the sound of it. Professor Hill wasn't the type to have favorites only least liked but it still was good to have family that wasn't on Professor Hill's black list and have a connection with one of the few things Professor Hill seemed to care about-plants.

Rhett was excited to start coursework in the class as he had been working with plants all his life, including magical plants, and if one class was going to make up for his average (and slightly below average) scholarship in other classes it was going to be this one. Maybe he'd be a herbologist when he was older. He bet he could talk about that with Professor Hill at a later date if he liked the more formal teaching of the class.

He tried to be composed as he came into the greenhouses, enjoying the happiness the plants around him radiated. He waved happily to the Professor sure not to say anything as he took a seat near Faina. She seemed a bit concerned about working with Spiky Bushes. Rhett wasn't worried a bit. His family had some in their garden and a few wild ones too that his mom took care of and taught him to care for.

Rhett began to hum a tune as he approached the plant and carefully shifted foliage aside with the lightest touch. Rhett could sense the stunning spell worried the Spiky Bush in front of him a bit, but these plants were used to it to a degree, and the plant relaxed more at the sound of Rhett's humming and his gentle touch. A few seconds later Rhett was able to locate a thorn and said with a grin, "Professor Hill, I've located a thorn." He kept his voice lower than his usual excited voice as he didn't want to disturb the plants. Sensing the plant tense a little Rhett returned to humming, the plant was still stunned but it obviously felt more at ease with music than just chatter.

Time: 2036-2037
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:00 pm
~ New Year ~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:06 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason took a seat on the table in front of the greenhouse. He watched as the students filed in, and he crossed his arms as he waited for everyone to find a seat. This was his first class with the students, and he wanted to be sure that they understood what was expected. Otherwise, he figured there would be a lot of tears and frustrations. As well as students being kicked from his class until they listened to instruction.

As the last students filed in, he flicked his wand, the doors shutting and locking immediately before he stood. His eyes bored into the children before him.
                                                      "My name is Professor Hill, and I am your Herbology instructor. For those of you that will not read the rules on the board, I will repeat them now. Lateness will not be tolerated as I will lock the door when class begins. If you should not listen to instructions, I will remove you from the greenhouse without hesitation. Any harm befalling any of the plants in this greenhouse will result in me removing you from the greenhouse immediately. You will behave as civilized individuals or you will suffer the punishment befitting your misconduct. All assignments will be turned in on time or I will dock points from your house for it. And last, you have any disagreements with me, you will be shown the door and I will not hesitate to flunk you for that portion of the course. Is any of that unclear?"

The werewolf waited for confirmation that everyone understood the rules of the class before he started in with his lecture. "For our first class, we will discuss the basics of the subject, and familiarize yourself with working with living things. Whereas most of your other classes do not involve dealing with living organisms and only with dead specimens, this class is the exception. Every plant in this greenhouse is alive, and I intend to keep them that way, which means that you will be proficient wit the basics before we go into the actual courseload. Now, please stand and introduce yourself. Name and house are the only information necessary."

"Now, down to a real question. Anyone know what the basic tools are that are used for Herbology? Ten points for the student that can list them accurately."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreenhouse
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJason - First Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнє ∂αяк ¢αяиιναℓ ιѕ ιи тσωи, уσυ вєттєя вє яєα∂уxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт fσℓℓσω тнє ραяα∂є σf ∂αи¢ιиg ѕкєℓєтσиѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fυℓℓ σf gнσυℓιѕн ∂єℓιgнтѕ αяσυи∂ єνєяу ¢σяиєяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т тєℓℓ уσυя ραяєитѕ уσυ'яє нєяє - тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕσσи вє мσυяиєяѕxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDesi was rather torn on this particular lesson, more so than the others. On the one hand, she really didn't like Herbology that much, despite her mother's best efforts to get her interested in plants. She also hated being outside, and to her, a greenhouse very much counted as 'outside'. She gripped the handle of her parasol as she made her way to class, glaring upwards at the sun for a brief moment. If the class was at night, it'd be different. But, according to The Powers That Be, it was hard to run a Herbology course at night. If that weren't the case, her mum would probably be teaching it, anyway. Not all the levels, but she would've definitely gone for splitting it with Jason rather than teaching Potions. Meanwhile, Desi thought it was utter rubbish that you couldn't teach the class at night, because being a vampire certainly hadn't stopped her mother from working with plants.

spaceOn the other hand, Jason was teaching the class. She was... well, not excited, about the prospect. More like... amused. Very, very amused. He could deny it all day and all night long, but Desi knew Jason had a soft spot for her and her brother. Mostly because he had one for their mum, even after she'd been turned. If Jason didn't like them, he would've killed them ages ago. Actually, now that he had his own kids, she bet he longed for the days when the only time he had to worry about children was when the two of them came with their mother to work. Meanwhile, Desi hadn't gotten to see him much since her mum had quit the shop, so getting to have him as a teacher seemed like a plus to her. Almost worth the sun. Almost.

spaceThe Hufflepuff's expression brightened somewhat when she arrived at the greenhouse. She waved enthusiastically, forgoing the seats to instead approach her new professor, grinning.
                                                          "Hey, Professor-Uncle Jason!" she chirped. "Listen, I got a bone to pick with you. This whole mid-afternoon outside in the sun thing sucks. Any chance I can skip and get, like tutoring? At night?" She was mostly joking, of course, since she already knew the answer. But she couldn't help but wonder if she'd give in just to get her to not be such a pain in the arse. She did tend to be less annoying when she got what she wanted, after all, by design. Jason didn't tend to give in, but maybe since this was going to be a constant thing, he'd relent. For once. Probably not, though.

spaceShe slipped into the nearest chair when her classmates began filing in, scowling when he asked for introductions. She felt dumb, telling him her name. And he could see her house plain as day, so that was dumb, too. She knew it was for people he didn't already know, but figured he was going to make her and Zach do it anyway. She stood, rolling her eyes.
                                                          "I'm Desiree Whitethorne, in Hufflepuff. And you know that 'cause you've known me since I was in utero," she said blandly, and punctuated the statement with a loud raspberry. Not having any real desire to drone on about plants with him, she elected not to answer his 'real' question, which was boring and simple and not something she needed to be quizzed on. Let some other kid have that one.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx¢σмє ιиѕι∂є fσя тнє яι∂є - уσυя ∂єєρєѕт, ∂αякєѕт fєαяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнє вєѕт иιgнт σf уσυя ℓιfє, уσυ'яє иєνєя ℓєανιиg нєяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє υикиσωи, тнє υиѕєєи ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє gσииα fιи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωιтиєѕѕ тнιѕ, ωιтиєѕѕ тнαт, υитιℓ уσυ ℓσѕє уσυя мιи∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

true bboy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max walked into the greenhouse and took a seat on one of the benches anxiously playing with his hands it seemed this would be the last class of the week. After a few minutes Max decided that he could better use his time, he pulled out his Herbology textbook and began to skim through it. Max looked up when he heard 'professor uncle' the girl who was speaking seemed strange why did she have a parasol on such a sunny day? Simple over preparation? He wondered for a moment before going back to his book. when the teacher finally addressed the class max sat his textbook down and listened. Max thought for a moment about the teacher's question "I'm Maximillian Leonis, Ravenclaw, I think you would need gloves, a trowel, and gardening shears most likely but beyond that, I believe the appropriate tools would be dependent on the circumstances." He figured this probably wasn't the best answer but it was the one that made the most sense to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin First Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

Arianell walked the trek from the deep dungeons through the school grounds and inside of the glass paned green house in nearly twenty minutes. Just barely enough time to reach the class before the door swung shut and locked itself. Which was lucky, she thought. This professor seemed the worst out of all the bunch; just plain mean. Right away, she knew she wasn't going to like him. She just wished she could make that decision on the Hufflepuff girl who just stuck her tongue out at the professor. Right now, Arianell did not like her. She could be a threat. But that was mostly because, the Hufflepuff was over there and not here beside her where she could talk to her. Not to mention, the girl's a Whitethorne, and that could mean anything in this day and age. The branches of that house have grown far, wide, and interwoven with halfbloods. So many halfbloods. Like so many other once great families that have fallen into complacency. After the Ravenclaw boy's attempt at an answer, she was next to speak. ”Arianell Blodwen, Slytherin,” she said, sweet and to the point. ”We are also to have our textbooks, our wand, parchment and quill for notes.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Friday, 2:00-2:45pm
WHERE:: Herbology Class
WITH WHO:: First Years

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100