Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Herbology II (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:14 pm
Herbology
Professor Jason Hill

User Image
Everyday 1:00pm to 1:45pm
(Updated on Mondays)

This classroom isn't a classroom at all, but one of the greenhouses on the grounds. Work tables are laid out facing the front, with benches for seating. Various plants sit around the greenhouse along the walls and deeper in, and supplies are found on shelves around the structure. The front of the greenhouse happens to have a table for the professor to work, and the tables are spaced far enough apart for the professor to walk around and observe.

Rules of the Greenhouse
If you come in late, you will not come in at all, as the door will be locked.
Failure to follow instructions will grant you swift removal from the greenhouse.
Malicious harm to any plants on the premises will warrant swift removal from the greenhouse.
Arguing, fighting, or any disagreements will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.
Turn in your work on time or you will be docked points.
If you have any disagreements with the professor, you may leave and receive failing marks for that class.

Second Year
[ ] Abyssian Shrivelfig
[ ] Mandrake
[ ] Fire Seed Bush

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason took a seat on the table in front of the greenhouse. He watched as the students filed in, and he crossed his arms as he waited for everyone to find a seat. This was his first class with the students, and he wanted to be sure that they understood what was expected. Otherwise, he figured there would be a lot of tears and frustrations. As well as students being kicked from his class until they listened to instruction.

As the last students filed in, he flicked his wand, the doors shutting and locking immediately before he stood. His eyes bored into the children before him.
                                                      "My name is Professor Hill, and I am your Herbology instructor. For those of you that will not read the rules on the board, I will repeat them now. Lateness will not be tolerated as I will lock the door when class begins. If you should not listen to instructions, I will remove you from the greenhouse without hesitation. Any harm befalling any of the plants in this greenhouse will result in me removing you from the greenhouse immediately. You will behave as civilized individuals or you will suffer the punishment befitting your misconduct. All assignments will be turned in on time or I will dock points from your house for it. And last, you have any disagreements with me, you will be shown the door and I will not hesitate to flunk you for that portion of the course. Is any of that unclear?"

The werewolf glared at the students now, not exactly hiding his annoyance with previous professors. He of course had to correct bad behaviors from subpar instructors, and he hated that. However, he also knew that he was up to the task, and if anyone ended up leaving the class because of it, they were not up to his course. "Now, my understanding is that your previous professor was lackadaisical in her instruction. I am here to tell you that ends now. Any habits you may carry over from that professor end now, or you will find this the most unpleasant course you have ever taken in this school. As it stands, I wish for all of you to please inform me what you have learned from your previous professor so that we may begin corrections immediately." The alpha was not kidding, and waited to see what responses would be from this group.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: At least let this group be semi-intelligent...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image

Age:Eleven Wand:11 1/2inches, Maple, and Dragon Heartstring Pet: Artemis

Arianna sighed as she was the first one to show up to class again. She could pick any seat that she wanted to she walked to the closest to the door as she was feeling a bit lazy and didn't want to move any further than necessary. Ari pulled out a quill and parchment to take notes with. She waited for the other students to come in from her year. There were a couple of faces that she missed. Like Elliot, the shy Ravenclaw boy that she became fast friends with. She really enjoyed teasing the poor kid. Funny how am I friends with more of the Ravenclaws than my own housemates? She shrugged the thought away.

After awhile a intimidating professor stood up and waved his wand. She jumped as the door behind her slammed shut and she heard the lock click. Why do I feel like we're all about to be murdered. She glanced around trying to gauge some other reactions and most were comparable to her own. As Professor Hill began to talk Ari fought the urge to hide under the table. Man, this guy is intense! She truthfully had no answer for him when he questioned their prior learning. They hadn't gone over much in class Ari only passed her end of the year exam because she had a bookworm for a friend and all Elliot ever did was study. When he glanced her way she gave a noncommittal shrug and hoped her wouldn't ask anything else and just continue to lecture.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin showed up to class, glad to see that there was actually a professor this time around. He took a seat next to Ariana, saying the solemn 'hello', but not saying anymore. Judging by the look of the professor's face, he wasn't going to take any funny business and Benjamin wasn't going to take a chance. And that seriousness was something that Benjamin enjoyed. Class wasn't for messing around...and that fact seemed to exude from the professor as he went through his introduction. He wanted a serious professor for once. He wanted to be taught and he was sure that was what he was going to get from this professor.

And as the professor went on, a small smile came to the boy's face. This man meant business and really...Benjamin was relieved. Their last professor had indeed been the way the man had said to them. He raised his hand immediately upon the question being asked...well command being said. "We learned about Spiky Bushes and how to deal with them using the fire-making spell," he said to the professor, wondering if this is actually the right way to do it. He could only imagine if it was wrong and the last professor hadn't been right. He was fairly sure it was at least somewhat correct. He hadn't even realized how poorly worded what he just said was.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute in the Greenhouse with Second Years
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Scared
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, Gods, he's our professor?! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone was silent as she slipped into her seat. She wasn't particularly good at Herbology... actually, she was pretty awful at it. She definitely did not have a green thumb. Of course, a fair bit of that could be chalked up to the behavior of the last professor... she hadn't been very good, Persephone thought. When she heard the click of the lock on the door moments later, she froze, eyes going wide, her spine stiffening. She didn't dare look over her shoulder; she was too busy trying to breathe normally. The figure who made his way to the head of the class did little to ease her mind; he was terrifying. She waited for him to speak, hoping that he wouldn't seem quite so scary when he did, but if anything it made it worse. The clipped way he formed his words and the no-nonsense, no-room-for-debate attitude he was exuding reminded her far too much of her grandfather. She tried telling herself that this man, Professor Hill, couldn't possibly be so horrible, but she utterly failed at convincing herself. She sat, silent and pale, feeling like if she so much as breathed too loud, she'd attract his attention, something she absolutely did not want. She didn't want him to notice her, to pay any attention to her, to so much as look at her. She was going to have to make it through an entire year of school in his lessons (though she heavily considered skipping it from now on), she couldn't have him seeing her. If he saw her... that could be bad. She was thankful when the Ravenclaw boy spoke up, mostly because he was sitting on the other side of the Greenhouse from her and would therefore make sure that the professor had no reason to look at her. Although, she was pretty sure he hadn't won himself any favors with that response... why anyone would think that setting a plant on fire was the way to handle it was beyond her. She might not be good at Herbology, but she was smart enough to know that plants plus fire equals bad. And Professor Hill seemed pretty adamant that people wouldn't be forgiven for mistakes... she wondered how long it'd be before he kicker her out for messing up. She hoped that if he did, he just told her to leave and didn't yell or anything like that. She was scared enough as him as it is, after all.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart in Greenhouse with Second Years
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Aren't we supposed to be the smart house? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If you thought I'd leave ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          Then you were wrong ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          'Cause I won't stop holding on ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott took a seat next to Arianna when he arrived, offering the Gryffindor a small smile, but not saying a word. Instead, he dug around in his bag for his notes from the previous year. He was pretty sure that they had a new professor, and new professors were bound to ask about the old ones, right? Although, he wasn't too keen on explaining the disaster that'd been their last Herbology professor to the new one... especially when the man entered. Professor Jason Hill was incredibly intimidating. He listened carefully to the man's instruction, admiring his attitude, though not entirely sure why he seemed so hostile; they were only twelve, after all. His comments on their previous professor cleared that up a bit for him; clearly the guy took his lesson seriously, and was annoyed that Professor Watson had been subpar. The Ravenclaw found that he was almost looking forward to this class, which was saying something, since he wasn't particularly concerned with it compared to others. He waited for one of his classmates to speak up, unnerved by how silent it was... Arianna, he noticed, looked almost like she was scared of the new professor. He supposed he understood that, but still. Before he could speak up, though, Benjamin did, and his comment made Elliott scowl. He glanced around the Gryffindor girl at his dormmate. "I really don't think you can describe what we learned from Professor Watson as 'how to deal with them.' More like she taught us how to kill them instead of caring for them properly," he said, frowning and turning his gaze to the professor. "She didn't teach us anything about their care or their use, just 'how to get rid of them.' With a spell that we hadn't even been properly taught in the proper lesson, no less. I do recall coming across something in my reading that the correct way to protect against them is to stun them, and that it's necessary to do this in order to prune them, which they need for their care. However, there wasn't much explanation for why they need to be pruned, or how we benefit from doing so... Professor Hill, I'm sure you could correct the misinformation and fill in the blanks?" Okay, so he was being a bit of a smartarse. So sue him; he was back in the classroom, which was pretty much his favorite place to be. Besides, after Benjamin's foolish statement, which did nothing but prove that he failed to study anything outside of the classroom, he wanted to try and prove that their year wasn't entirely stupid. Professor Hill seemed like the type to be greatly annoyed by stupidity... he could relate.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ Because I've seen love die
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ Way too many times
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ When it deserved to be alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle

Dylan entered in a bit slowly, but on time nonetheless. He took a seat in the back, as per-usual when he saw no one he was familiar with. He sighed and took a random seat, not really next to any particular person, but not away from everyone either. He didn't want to seem anti-social. He was definitely awake by this point, but the sight of their new professor woke him up even more. He looked incredibly intimidating, like he could tear someone's throat out at the slightest dirty look. He definitely would not be crossing this man, though it wasn't like he would intentionally cross any professor in the school. He introduced himself as Professor Hill, and informed the class he didn't take any nonsense. He found it hard to believe that anyone would give this man nonsense, in fear of being killed or at least severely wounded. That was just his opinion though, he was sure there were some who were braver than he. Then he mentioned their previous Herbology professor. To Dylan's recollection, he couldn't exactly remember her that well.. He had skipped most of her classes, but the few he had been to were fairly horrible. Her class was the only one he had skipped, though, since he found it was the only one he could get away with. He guessed that wouldn't be the case with this man, though. Thankfully other students had better memories than he did.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Attire: Ravenclaw robes
Company: Fellow second years

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:37 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy had heard that they had gotten a new Herbology professor and had even spotted him at the staff table during the Welcome Feast but had tried not to judge him by his admittedly terrifying exterior. However, after arriving to the greenhouse and taking a seat nearest to the door (because he just knew Benjamin was going to come in at the exact last minute, like right before the door was locked last minute) and hearing his short gruff speech he could see that it wasn't a baseless judgement. This man seemed like he would sooner kill them all and feed them to a venomous tentacula than teach. Maybe that's what he did instead of giving detentions! Nononono, he was a professor and he was probably warned not to harm the students, so maybe not killing. Maiming seemed more his style anyway. Gah! Stop thinking like that! Timothy resisted thumping his head on the workbench partly so he didn't accidentally get any type of plants stuck on his face or hair, but mainly so he didn't draw any unwanted attention to himself. He was resolved to be super quiet in this class unless called upon personally by the professor. Well. Quieter than normal.

Quote:

Quote:

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Greenhouse]
Saw I silence, [Class]
All quiet and silently [Learning]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Herbology (Wednesday 2:00pm – 3:00pm)

Mira’s only class on a Wednesday was Herbology. So taking her time away from gluing herself to her own study material she made it to class on time. Taking a seat she didn’t get a good vibe from this guy. Despite disliking the mental case that was their previous professor, Mira didn’t like the look of the new professor what with his intense stare. Taking out her stuff the blond placed her things in front of her before class started.

As soon as Professor Hill began to speak Mira didn’t like him. It was cemented in her mind at that point.
‘Who made him ruler of the plants…?’ she thought to herself as she crossed her arms. Leaning on the table in front of her she tried to make it look like she wasn’t completely irritated with their new professor. Which was probably why she didn’t say anything in terms of what she knew… it would only result in her being kicked out of the class anyway. If only she knew her cousin David knew this guy…

User Image

Status: Annoyed... Who died and made him ruler of the plants...?
With: Class...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image

Arianna shot both of her Ravenclaw friends a smile as they had entered. She felt at least a little more comfortable knowing they were here with her. But that comfort went away quite quickly and was replaced with awkward tension. Actually, Ari found herself the meat to an awkward sandwich. Benjamin on one hand had answered quickly to Professor Hill's question. As soon as he answered Elliot snapped his head around Ari to point out how terrible of an answer it was. Now Ari was stuck she didn't know if she should smack Elliot for his lack of tact and for being a bit of a smarty pants. Or if she should tell Benjamin that Elliot was right. Both boys were in their own ways correct. According to the previous professor Benjamin should've been correct. And then there's Elliot Ari had learned to just agree with his information. She settled with a slight reproachful look to Elliot, "You were a tad bit harsh." She whispered. Then she sent Benjamin a small reassuring smile.

RedEagleEye007
Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:36 am
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second Year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin felt a bit embarassed when Elliot had said something about his answer and the more he thought about it, the more he thought Elliot was indeed right. Benjamin hated to say it, but he was a tad uninformed in Herbology. And the fact that Elliot had proven that was a little disheartening for him, but it was fact. It was okay that he was wrong though...he would just learn from the mistake and move on. He was never one to think too much on him being wrong. He hated it of course, but he would just learn from it and keep going. He was sitting right next to Ariana; so naturally, he had heard what she had said to Elliot. And when she gave him a reassuring smile, he waved off the whole notion that Elliot was harsh all together.

"Seriously...it is quite alright. He was very much correct in what he said. I seem to be more uninformed in this class than I thought I was in the first place. It is a great learning experience," he said to her, loudly enough for the other boy to hear, but not too loud so the professor wouldn't get angry. He doubted the boy felt bad for it at all, but it was better that he made it known that he was alright with the fact that he had corrected him. Besides, if Benjamin was in his position, he would surely do the same thing.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Cara Miakitty

amo10690

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:50 am
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Greenhouse
                                                                Who am I with? Classmates
                                                                What am I doing? Trying not to draw attention to myself...
                                                                What am I thinking? It's just a review, mate. Why is everyone so serious? Oh wait, the professor looks like he'll eat us.

Jesse walked into the classroom, curious as to who the new professor actually was. However, as soon as he saw him, he wanted to walk back out. The guy reminded him too much of Paul. While he was certain that Paul was quite muggle, this guy wasn't, and gave off a creepy vibe. Jessee decided to just sit down and not say a word. He was certain that if he did, he would be in trouble. Though... "Technically what the guy said was true though. We did learn how to deal with them, in a rather permanent fashion. So technically he's right there."

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

Arianna grimaced as Benjamin completely overheard her whisper to Elliot. Now she felt even worse putting her friends against each other even more. She was taken aback at the way Benjamin handled it. It was a very mature reaction especially since they were all only twelve year old. She dropped the subject hoping that if she just stayed silent she wouldn't make any matters worse.

RedEagleEye007
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

spaceBenjamin figured he should at least attempt to get to class on time since they had a new professor who supposedly knew what he was doing. And honestly, Benjamin liked herbology. Deadly plants or dangerous plants were fun to work with and the greenhouses were a normal temperature-or what he considered normal. He grew up in Paraguay which was a bit warmer than England to say the least.

He slipped into class and sat next to Timothy and rolled his eyes once as the professor gave this whole "i'm so scary and will kill students who are out of line" stuff. Honestly, Benjamin got about two death threats a day from him Mum when he worked in the shop helping out so he wasn't really that worried about the guy.

As Professor Hill asked for what they did learn Elliot offered a scathing review of the previous teacher. Benjamin shrugged and said, "Sorry, Professor, I gave up showing up to class after like the first week when it came to Herbology last year. Um, I read the book at least? Anyways, think of me as a clean slate for learning." He gave a half smile and shrugged.

(( OOC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx))
                                                    Translations: ....

Place: Herbology II
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

Quote:
                                                    Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy raised a brow as she entered seeing Mira sitting with Timothy and of course the obnoxious Ryans kid was hanging around too, and took a seat at random in the greenhouse, listening to the professor's annoyed lecture and when students began to offer their comments on the previous year, Wendy couldn't help but cover her mouth slightly and smirk at the Ravenclaw named Elliot's analysis of the whole thing. He was right and the bluntness was amusing. She couldn't have worded it much better herself, to be honest.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

{{OoC: }}  
Second Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items