Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Darth Daddicus' Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:19 pm
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Darth Daddicus

hey drath sorry to bother you so much.... but we had a death in our family today and i may not be on much to booty grab so i just thought i'd give you a heads up.
Sorry to hear about the death in the family Tsubaki. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:48 am
Darkerdemons

Sorry to hear about the death in the family Tsubaki. *hugs*

the setting up is at 3 aka in an hour so i just logged on here to quickly check things before i go shower and put on my tux then tomorrows the funeral if i'm not mistaking. emotion_hug  

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:25 pm
Darth Scoobadoobacus

thanks for the trade its waiting on you to finish it emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:27 am
Darth Daddicus

sorry for not posting as much in the guild. we had a death in our family last week and i wasn't on much to booty grab. i thought i had told you but it looks like i forgot to give you the message. sorry about that. sweatdrop  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200

JoJo Gunn

Versatile Member

25,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:03 am
Read your message today ole boy. Just had to come looking for you. Sounds like those females are planning an uprising. Think the cat lady is going to try to replace you? lol

Enjoyed the announcement. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:30 am
i saw the guild announcement and figured i'd drop on in & let you know i'm still round. also it maybe quite in this here temple of ours because the kiddies are all starting back to school/college or already in school.  

Neko Nikita Uchiha

Friendly Kitten

20,765 Points
  • Battery Pack 100
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:30 pm
regarding the announcement i think the drop in people posting is due to fall courses and school taking back in. so some of our guild members may not post as much as they used to. either that or they're on strike as part of that getting the petition to be noticed by staff members thing confused  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:27 am
Hello, your evilness, I just have an offer for you. I have BG fish that I am not using, would you like them for the guild?  

ACHgirl

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:24 am
KarmaTheNatureLover
Darth Daddicus

sorry for not posting as much in the guild. we had a death in our family last week and i wasn't on much to booty grab. i thought i had told you but it looks like i forgot to give you the message. sorry about that. sweatdrop

I'm sorry to hear that, Karma. My prayers and thoughts are with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:27 am
JoJo Gunn
Read your message today ole boy. Just had to come looking for you. Sounds like those females are planning an uprising. Think the cat lady is going to try to replace you? lol

Enjoyed the announcement. Thank you.

The cat lady is constantly trying to thwart my evil plans! That's what makes her such a valuable student!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:28 am
Neko Nikita Uchiha
i saw the guild announcement and figured i'd drop on in & let you know i'm still round. also it maybe quite in this here temple of ours because the kiddies are all starting back to school/college or already in school.

Tsubaki The Werewolf
regarding the announcement i think the drop in people posting is due to fall courses and school taking back in. so some of our guild members may not post as much as they used to. either that or they're on strike as part of that getting the petition to be noticed by staff members thing confused

I assumed the drastic drop in participation was because of Pokemon Go. That game is super-addictive! The wife and I live in a small town with only a handful of stops, but we're already level 28!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:37 am
ACHgirl
Hello, your evilness, I just have an offer for you. I have BG fish that I am not using, would you like them for the guild?

Free stuff?! I would never turn down free stuff! I could always use the fish for more prizes!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:40 am
Darth Daddicus

I assumed the drastic drop in participation was because of Pokemon Go. That game is super-addictive! The wife and I live in a small town with only a handful of stops, but we're already level 28!

yeah that to every time we go to our local Walmart i walk around for hours snagging pokemon and twitting my pokemon pics of where i found em. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:34 am
Darth Daddicus

I'm sorry to hear that, Karma. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

i should be able to booty grab shortly if i don't forget my memory is all bonkers at the moment. sweatdrop  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200

Neko Nikita Uchiha

Friendly Kitten

20,765 Points
  • Battery Pack 100
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:37 pm
Darth Daddicus

hmm Pokemon go could be the cause of it and the fact gaia has hardly little to no cool features to keep most gaians around. neutral  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games