Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Darth Daddicus' Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACHgirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:01 pm
Darth Daddicus
ACHgirl
Hello, your evilness, I just have an offer for you. I have BG fish that I am not using, would you like them for the guild?

Free stuff?! I would never turn down free stuff! I could always use the fish for more prizes!
Great! I need to re-home these fish. I promise to only dump ones that are good for BG. Do you want them sent to you or another account?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:27 am
ACHgirl
Darth Daddicus
ACHgirl
Hello, your evilness, I just have an offer for you. I have BG fish that I am not using, would you like them for the guild?

Free stuff?! I would never turn down free stuff! I could always use the fish for more prizes!
Great! I need to re-home these fish. I promise to only dump ones that are good for BG. Do you want them sent to you or another account?

Please send them to Darth Scoobadoobacus.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

ACHgirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:12 pm
Darth Daddicus
ACHgirl
Darth Daddicus
ACHgirl

Can do!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:18 am
ACHgirl
Darth Daddicus
ACHgirl
Darth Daddicus
ACHgirl

Can do!

Thank you for your generous donations!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

ACHgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:27 pm
Darth Daddicus
ACHgirl
Darth Daddicus
ACHgirl
Darth Daddicus
ACHgirl

Can do!

Thank you for your generous donations!
You are most welcome. I have some friends who also have fish to give, so I hope you need them. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:04 am
Darth Daddicus

hey drath is it okay if i take a few weeks off from booth grabbing something happen in my work force yesterday and i can't really focus to much on anything right now.

after getting called out on the ER staff to try and save a gun shot wound victim only for him to die in my arms while doing CPR i'm to traumatized to even focus on gaia right now. all i can think of right now is what happen yesterday crying )

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:40 am
KarmaTheNatureLover
Darth Daddicus

hey drath is it okay if i take a few weeks off from booth grabbing something happen in my work force yesterday and i can't really focus to much on anything right now.

after getting called out on the ER staff to try and save a gun shot wound victim only for him to die in my arms while doing CPR i'm to traumatized to even focus on gaia right now. all i can think of right now is what happen yesterday crying )

You can take as long as you want. I hope you can find the courage to do what is necessary every time regardless of these events.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:30 am
Darth Daddicus

You can take as long as you want. I hope you can find the courage to do what is necessary every time regardless of these events.

i went back to work yesterday my boss gave me the weekend off and told me she hopped i'd be okay and said its not your fault with a wound like that there was only a 10 % chance he'd live. but i feel like a failure though.  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:21 pm
Darth Daddicus

hey drath due to some financial issues i wont be on much this month neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:59 pm
Darth Scoobadoobacus

thanks for the trade its waiting on you smile  

Neko Nikita Uchiha

Friendly Kitten

20,765 Points
  • Battery Pack 100
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Neko Nikita Uchiha

Friendly Kitten

20,765 Points
  • Battery Pack 100
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:00 pm
Darth Daddicus

um i hate to bug you but the area i live in is under a flood warning and most people are staying in the high school i wont be on much until this 3 feet of water has gone down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:21 pm
Darth Daddicus

yo Drath i wont be on much this month our church is doing hay rides all this month and i'm helping them out as well as with the trick or trunk event.  

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:19 pm
KarmaTheNatureLover
Darth Daddicus

hey drath due to some financial issues i wont be on much this month neutral

I hope you get everything sorted out. We'll be here waiting for you when you return.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:21 pm
Neko Nikita Uchiha
Darth Daddicus

um i hate to bug you but the area i live in is under a flood warning and most people are staying in the high school i wont be on much until this 3 feet of water has gone down.

You be safe! I'll send good thoughts your way!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:26 pm
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Darth Daddicus

yo Drath i wont be on much this month our church is doing hay rides all this month and i'm helping them out as well as with the trick or trunk event.

I hope you have fun! We're going to be taking Darth Freddicus on another hay-ride, pumpkin-patch trip this year.  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games