Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Darth Daddicus' Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy _Tropical_Flower

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:19 pm
-peaks head in- Hey, boss! Forgive me, but I have yet to see any Star Wars movies all the way through, so please tell me about yourself! surprised

I know your evil is mighty and you have a red light saber, but I would love to know more about you! : O

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:47 am
Just read the last announcement and it really got my attention. Hope your tile problem is resolved soon.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:42 am
jellykans
Just read the last announcement and it really got my attention. Hope your tile problem is resolved soon.

Thank you for your concern. I'm certain I'll get this taken care of real soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:05 pm
-Tip toes in-

I can't find a "HELP/Questions" subthread.

Basically, I've been gone for a few years and my fish had died, but before then my tank was worthy of being kidnapped.

I was asking for suggestions about how to build my tank from scratch (and I had zero gold and cash when I started two days ago).

Now I don't know where my tank is in this guild.

I don't know if I'm a Jedi or a Sith.

I was wondering if you could kindly help a struggling returning member out by putting my tank in a list where people might actually grab?  

meatballhead15

Lonely Genius

18,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:37 pm
meatballhead15
-Tip toes in-

Basically, I've been gone for a few years and my fish had died, but before then my tank was worthy of being kidnapped.

I was asking for suggestions about how to build my tank from scratch (and I had zero gold and cash when I started two days ago).

I was wondering if you could kindly help a struggling returning member out by putting my tank in a list where people might actually grab?

I have been extremely busy with a terrible mess in my kitchen for the past couple of weeks. The floor has been collapsing and was saturated with mold underneath the tiles. I had no idea it was this bad. I finally got your tank in here on page 28 of both the Jedi and Sith threads. As far as how do you get more grabs for your tank, you're already doing everything you can and it seems to be effective. You're bumping other tanks, you're posting in these game threads, and you're putting yourself out there. I also suggest making sure to join the other Booty Grab guilds. Sorry for the delay in answering, but I've been very busy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:29 pm
Darth Daddicus
meatballhead15
-Tip toes in-

I have been extremely busy with a terrible mess in my kitchen for the past couple of weeks. The floor has been collapsing and was saturated with mold underneath the tiles. I had no idea it was this bad. I finally got your tank in here on page 28 of both the Jedi and Sith threads. As far as how do you get more grabs for your tank, you're already doing everything you can and it seems to be effective. You're bumping other tanks, you're posting in these game threads, and you're putting yourself out there. I also suggest making sure to join the other Booty Grab guilds. Sorry for the delay in answering, but I've been very busy.

Thank you for getting back to me. Until earlier today when a crew member replied that the staff folk were really busy IRL I didn't know what was going on.

I think that the Coin Catchers guild is under hiatus, too. I'm just trying to get my tank out there 'manually' by bumping other tanks around the time that mine glows.

I do appreciate you taking the time to help; like I said I wasn't aware of the fact that you were dealing with all kinds of stress on your side of the screen. I suppose at this point is there anything I can do to help YOU out?  

meatballhead15

Lonely Genius

18,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:46 pm
meatballhead15
Darth Daddicus
meatballhead15
-Tip toes in-

Thank you for getting back to me. Until earlier today when a crew member replied that the staff folk were really busy IRL I didn't know what was going on.

I think that the Coin Catchers guild is under hiatus, too. I'm just trying to get my tank out there 'manually' by bumping other tanks around the time that mine glows.

I do appreciate you taking the time to help; like I said I wasn't aware of the fact that you were dealing with all kinds of stress on your side of the screen. I suppose at this point is there anything I can do to help YOU out?

If you really want to help me out right now, go to the Comics sub-forum and start reading those starting at the bottom as they are the oldest. Comment either in the thread itself or in my office, or wherever, and tell me how they made you laugh. The ones that are drawn instead of copy/pasted, are drawn by my daughter. I can't draw. I just like to write. Other than that, go pick a side in the Temple Training Center, and start playing the games after reading the rules so everybody can get to know more about you and so you can earn prizes. I also have intentions of giving out real life prizes in the future. Let's see, what else? Oh yeah. If you roam around in here a bit, and you seem to like it, please tell other people about it. The more the merrier. I'm not stressed, though. I'm just tired from working on it so much. After seeing the damage and dilapidation the floor and walls were in, we're really happy that we decided to do this. It's just really time-consuming.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:25 pm
Darth Daddicus

Hope the kitchen floor issues clear up quickly and smoothly, Darth Daddicus! ninja  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 am
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

Hope the kitchen floor issues clear up quickly and smoothly, Darth Daddicus! ninja

Thank you for your concern. What will speed it up is the knowledge of what we are going to do next when this done. When we're finished, we'll have a room where we can work on our hobbies and make real life prizes to go out to the guild members, so that's speeding things up quite a bit on my part.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:07 pm
Darth Daddicus
Nia Phoenix's very unhappy birthday gift take-away event!

*tries to pick the lock and break into the locked thread* ninja  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:10 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus
Nia Phoenix's very unhappy birthday gift take-away event!

*tries to pick the lock and break into the locked thread* ninja

Excellent work, my apprentice! Your Dark Side skills are amazing! The lock is now open.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:12 pm
Darth Daddicus
Excellent work, my apprentice! Your Dark Side skills are amazing! The lock is now open.

4laugh Hooray! Training paid off!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Faerie KatrinaZ

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:21 am
*Flutters into the empty office, grabs a pen and writes on a post-it note ... * "Darth Daddicus, it's not the same without you. Hope you can come back to us soon! Faerie" *Sets down the pen and sticks her post-it note to his desk, then flutters out of the office and down the darkened Sith halls.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:50 am
Yes....it's been fun.....hurry back.  

HavenneShadow

Adorable Friend

Zusu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:50 pm
I know I haven't been active because of things irl getting a little crazy for me too but I still try to check up on the guild and post when I can. I'm sorry to hear that your going through a tough time. I really do hope things get better for you and your family. *hugs*  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games