Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Darth Daddicus' Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:23 pm
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Darkerdemons

yes and one for each hand twisted

whee That ought to work! Twice the stress relief!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:35 pm
Darkerdemons

now i just need some test subjects er i mean dummies. xd  

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:36 pm
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Darkerdemons

now i just need some test subjects er i mean dummies. xd

emotion_awesome There are some training droids somewhere in the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:42 pm
Darkerdemons

time to kick some a** and take names latter xd  

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:46 pm
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Darkerdemons

time to kick some a** and take names latter xd

lol Sounds good!

Cute picture by the way!
Tsubaki The Werewolf

User Image

aw come on Dark i'm not that bad of a person beside we have milk & cookies oh and cute fluffy bunnies"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:51 pm
Darkerdemons

thanks i can dress my avi to look like the picture but its to much work looking for the items xd  

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:58 am
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

ninja I think Howard Hues changed their name to JoJo Gunn.

Page 14 of Jinn Parien's list.

Bump Thread.

Thank you very much. I fixed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:51 pm
Darth Daddicus

ninja Can I post a link to this guild in the Booty Grab guide? There's a spot reserved for guilds on page 2 (still under construction).

User Image

If so, can you provide a short description of the guild that you would like posted?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:38 pm
Darth Daddicus

ninja The user Nashirem has a old/decrepit bump thread (page 19), but there are still fish in their tank.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:26 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

ninja The user Nashirem has a old/decrepit bump thread (page 19), but there are still fish in their tank.

I sent them a private message with a link so they can bump it to reopen it. If they don't, I guess we'll just play it without bumping.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:33 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

ninja Can I post a link to this guild in the Booty Grab guide? There's a spot reserved for guilds on page 2 (still under construction).

User Image

If so, can you provide a short description of the guild that you would like posted?

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/darth-daddicus-s-evil-sith-booty-grab-guild/g.384861/][img]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/jinnparien/GuildBannerGrammar.jpg[/img][/url]

This guild is filled with good people and offers much more than just tanks for grabbing and bumping. (Although it does have over 400 active tanks in it's bump and grab sections.) It offers training in the ways of the Force for both Jedi and Sith, contests with various different prizes, and a comics section full of lovable characters.

I had no idea you were working on this thread! What an amazing amount of dedication you have! It's perfect in every way!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:38 pm
Darth Daddicus
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/darth-daddicus-s-evil-sith-booty-grab-guild/g.384861/][img]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/jinnparien/GuildBannerGrammar.jpg[/img][/url]

This guild is filled with good people and offers much more than just tanks for grabbing and bumping. (Although it does have over 400 active tanks in it's bump and grab sections.) It offers training in the ways of the Force for both Jedi and Sith, contests with various different prizes, and a comics section full of lovable characters.

I had no idea you were working on this thread! What an amazing amount of dedication you have! It's perfect in every way!
redface It has taken up quite a bit of the time I usually spend grabbing tanks. Since it's in its finishing stages I'm able to start grabbing plenty again. Glad I can add this awesome guild!

evil Wait... What am I doing, creating a helpful guide? No wonder I had the most "good" points during Christmas. You really did pass on your problem with goodness. Should've been a guide on how to steal tanks.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Niamh Cuina

Fluffy Healer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:26 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

User Image

User Image

redface It has taken up quite a bit of the time I usually spend grabbing tanks. Since it's in its finishing stages I'm able to start grabbing plenty again. Glad I can add this awesome guild!

evil Wait... What am I doing, creating a helpful guide? No wonder I had the most "good" points during Christmas. You really did pass on your problem with goodness. Should've been a guide on how to steal tanks.

4laugh cause you are not a bad girl, Dark-chan *smile* *flauscherl*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:31 pm
Darth Daddicus

ninja By the way, Ni was wondering any members of your family would like to join Our Friendship Guild.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 am
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

ninja By the way, Ni was wondering any members of your family would like to join Our Friendship Guild.

You most certainly can invite them. However, there are experiences suffered by other guilds which have caused my wife to be reluctant to join anymore of them. I harbor no ill-will toward any of them, but some people do take themselves way too seriously. My family's mains are Darth Step-Mommicus Darth Abhorra Darth Emacus and Darth Dismaul . They don't get on as often as I do, though, and my wife won't get on until we can afford Gaia Cash again.  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games