Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Darth Daddicus' Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niamh Cuina

Fluffy Healer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:08 pm
Darth Daddicus
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

ninja By the way, Ni was wondering any members of your family would like to join Our Friendship Guild.

You most certainly can invite them. However, there are experiences suffered by other guilds which have caused my wife to be reluctant to join anymore of them. I harbor no ill-will toward any of them, but some people do take themselves way too seriously. My family's mains are Darth Step-Mommicus Darth Abhorra Darth Emacus and Darth Dismaul . They don't get on as often as I do, though, and my wife won't get on until we can afford Gaia Cash again.

sorry for reading redface I'm sorry to hear that Darth-san *flausch* hope things will get soon better for you all emotion_bigheart and thanks again for the smile in both threads, means a lot for me to see you there emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:08 pm
Found several duplicates:

pop punk not pills page 7 / Syn Haven page 10

Malocide page 11/ Malocide page 15

Ebony Phantom page 14 / Moonlit Maria page 23

Hopefully, that should be the last of them according to my Excel Sheet.
Default is sorted by [Page. List#]. By filtering the [Tank ID] ascending/descending order, I found the duplicates.
To input the new tank ID, [Edit in Browser] must be clicked first. Feel free to edit it as much as you like. Should it go haywire, I have a back up file. cheese_whine  

omnom-chan

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:51 am
good evening sir i just thought i'd stop by and tell you to send a guild announcement telling the guild members that Aquarium Party Balls have a slight glitch on them that make your aquarium feature unusable unless you trash them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:01 pm
Darth Daddicus

Good day, Sir! Someone redirected me to this thread because I have a mysterious problem with my mule's fish tank health.

One day for no reason the health of the tank dropped to 0 and won't go up again, even though I feed the fish every day. The tank has the 5 starter fish and 12 Cathulu.

Perhaps you Sir can solve my problem?  

Br-P0k00

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:06 pm
Lisperidone
Darth Daddicus

Good day, Sir! Someone redirected me to this thread because I have a mysterious problem with my mule's fish tank health.

One day for no reason the health of the tank dropped to 0 and won't go up again, even though I feed the fish every day. The tank has the 5 starter fish and 12 Cathulu.

When you feed the fish, do little hearts appear over ALL of them?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:13 pm
Lisperidone
Darth Daddicus

I'm sorry. Let me be more direct. The tank health is actually the fish happiness level. I have a full Cathulu tank on one of my accounts. They are not happy unless they have natural light, the music selection is Kelp!, and the temperature is hot. When you do this, though, the 5 starters might not like it so much. However, since you have a majority of Cathulu, the tank health should go up and the Cathulu should be having hearts floating over them when you feed them if you make these changes.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Br-P0k00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:15 pm
Darth Daddicus
Lisperidone
Darth Daddicus

When you feed the fish, do little hearts appear over ALL of them?

When I feed them loamflakes, hearts appear only over the starter fish, and NOTHING appears over the Cathulu.
When I feed them skittles, hearts appear over the starter fish again, but frustrated mood bubbles appear over the Cathulu.

Perhaps the Cathulu are the problem?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Darth Daddicus
Lisperidone
Darth Daddicus

I'm sorry. Let me be more direct. The tank health is actually the fish happiness level. I have a full Cathulu tank on one of my accounts. They are not happy unless they have natural light, the music selection is Kelp!, and the temperature is hot. When you do this, though, the 5 starters might not like it so much. However, since you have a majority of Cathulu, the tank health should go up and the Cathulu should be having hearts floating over them when you feed them if you make these changes.

Ah, now that I changed the light, music and temperature, hearts do appear over the Cathulu when I feed them! I think the tank health should start to go up from now on!

Thank you, Sir!  

Br-P0k00

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:01 pm
Lisperidone
Darth Daddicus
Lisperidone
Darth Daddicus

Ah, now that I changed the light, music and temperature, hearts do appear over the Cathulu when I feed them! I think the tank health should start to go up from now on!

Thank you, Sir!

You're welcome. However, don't you go around telling people I'm being helpful. I have an Evil reputation to uphold, you know.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:26 pm
Darth Daddicus

sorry Darth sir but i told Lisperidone to ask for your help you seem to know so much knowledge on these little fish we're kidnapping er i mean helping release back into the lakes of the good ol fishing hole. that maybe you could help her sweatdrop  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:30 pm
KarmaTheNatureLover
Darth Daddicus

sorry Darth sir but i told Lisperidone to ask for your help you seem to know so much knowledge on these little fish we're kidnapping er i mean helping release back into the lakes of the good ol fishing hole. that maybe you could help her sweatdrop

What a sad day on Gaia when the Sith are being counted on for help. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:07 pm
Darth Daddicus

i told her to ask around in other booty grab guilds i guess they didn't know so she turn to help by asking the Sith. because the staff members and admins where no help in her bug report topic sweatdrop  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:59 am
Darth Daddicus

hey Drath my friend from the Philippines invited me to go to The 10th Gathering Of TAGCOM in the Mega Mall on the 16th and 17th where shes from aka the Philippines. she strangely payed for me and my moms con tickets and plain tickets i'm so excited and due to not working or being in school i can so totally go. but the bad thing about it is i may not be able to get online much due to my 3 day flight to get there. come tomorrow morning at 11 am i will be taking my flight to the Philippines and will get there on Wednesday at 5:30 am. i'm so excited to see my friend. but also upset that i wont be able to booty grab/hang out in the guild much sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:34 am
Darth Daddicus

well after a long flight i'm finally home only to find out my friend had invited me to the ozine con there and has my ticket at her house the funny thing is i have to buy my plain ticket. so looks like i maybe going on to other con and on an other plain trip. i don't think i'll be going to it truthfully because i don't have $530 for my plain ticket. also i feel like i may get kicked from this guild if i go due to lack of activity/booty grabbing. sweatdrop  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:24 am
KarmaTheNatureLover
Darth Daddicus

well after a long flight i'm finally home only to find out my friend had invited me to the ozine con there and has my ticket at her house the funny thing is i have to buy my plain ticket. so looks like i maybe going on to other con and on an other plain trip. i don't think i'll be going to it truthfully because i don't have $530 for my plain ticket. also i feel like i may get kicked from this guild if i go due to lack of activity/booty grabbing. sweatdrop

I guarantee you that you will not be kicked from this guild due to inactivity or lack of booty grabbing. The only reason I would ever kick somebody is if they are remorselessly harassing other members, constantly cheating in the games, being hacked and used by a malicious spammer, or asking to be removed.  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games