Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Darth Daddicus' Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:04 pm
Darth Daddicus

I guarantee you that you will not be kicked from this guild due to inactivity or lack of booty grabbing. The only reason I would ever kick somebody is if they are remorselessly harassing other members, constantly cheating in the games, being hacked and used by a malicious spammer, or asking to be removed.

i'm glade that i got that in check i feared that by traveling so much it lead to that. i'll get back with you on if i choose to go to Ozine or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:40 pm
Darth Daddicus

ninja Dark mentioned our Gaia hiatus for the month / half the month of May, but I don't think she mentioned what will happen to our tanks. My fish will be encased in carbonite on April 30 for the duration of the hiatus. Dark's fish were foreseen to pass to the other side on April 30; she will restock when she returns.  

Strigoii

Agile Sleuth

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:14 pm
Strigoii
Darth Daddicus

ninja Dark mentioned our Gaia hiatus for the month / half the month of May, but I don't think she mentioned what will happen to our tanks. My fish will be encased in carbonite on April 30 for the duration of the hiatus. Dark's fish were foreseen to pass to the other side on April 30; she will restock when she returns.

Okay. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:34 am
Darth Daddicus

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY Darth Daddicus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Neko Nikita Uchiha

Friendly Kitten

20,765 Points
  • Battery Pack 100
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:47 am
OMG almost forgot - May the 4th be with you all!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:09 pm
Neko Nikita Uchiha
Darth Daddicus

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY Darth Daddicus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nia Phoenix
OMG almost forgot - May the 4th be with you all!

Unfortunately, I was at work for 17 hours on this special day, and could not even log in. I finally got home on Revenge Of The Fifth, at 5:00 a.m. However, thank you for your War wishes and a Happy May The Fourth to you!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Neko Nikita Uchiha

Friendly Kitten

20,765 Points
  • Battery Pack 100
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:48 pm
Darth Daddicus

Unfortunately, I was at work for 17 hours on this special day, and could not even log in. I finally got home on Revenge Of The Fifth, at 5:00 a.m. However, thank you for your War wishes and a Happy May The Fourth to you!

aw darn sorry that you missed May the forth but at lest you can celebrate cinco de mayo with us biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:23 am
Darth Daddicus

hey Drath i have a question.

i have a lot of lite fish and goldfish i don't want to trash them because the fact they don't glow. in fact i want to keep them & i was wondering if you can maybe tell me some combo's i can use to work them in with my glowing fish?  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:53 pm
KarmaTheNatureLover
Darth Daddicus

hey Drath i have a question.

i have a lot of lite fish and goldfish i don't want to trash them because the fact they don't glow. in fact i want to keep them & i was wondering if you can maybe tell me some combo's i can use to work them in with my glowing fish?

The lite fish are fond of the things their counterparts are fond of, so if you've already found a happiness level for your aquarium with your current settings, then you should be able to just keep them and put the lite versions of your current fish along with your current fish together. Even if you add some lite fish which are not fond of your current settings, it's not that big of a deal, because the lite fish don't have a very long lifespan. If you are going to continuously add the lite fish to your tank to collect the loot from their carcasses, I highly recommend you keep track of what each drop contained so you can give the information to Darkerdemons, or somebody else who is tracking fish drops.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:15 am
Darth Daddicus

so pretty much just mix them in with the original versions to keep them happy? sure i'll be glad to tell Darkerdemons what i get out my fish drops.  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:54 pm
ninja Dark has returned from training on her own! Sort of... She'll remain on partial hiatus for a while. Her definition of partial hiatus really just means she won't be at her usual level of kidnapping tanks and stealing gold from fish. She has fish though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:43 am
it seems that i'm rather busy this summer due to the family doing "FAMILY BONDING GET TOGETHER'S" and i wont be on much to do any booty grabbing but i will try to keep my aquarium stocked with a full tank of 17 fish until i can catch up with booty grabbing. sweatdrop  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:35 am
Darth Daddicus

hey Darth i'm having some Issues in the booty grab community with a few users from other guilds and i just can't deal with their bull crap any more so after all these mini monsters die out i think i'm going to make my tank dormant for a few months by adding goldfish and lite fish until this crap blows over. i wont say the guilds name sense all these guilds are trying to be friends but one of the major booty grab guilds & its members just isn't to friendly to me. so i'd much rather go dormant than have to put up with them in forums sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:47 am
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Darth Daddicus

hey Darth i'm having some Issues in the booty grab community with a few users from other guilds and i just can't deal with their bull crap any more so after all these mini monsters die out i think i'm going to make my tank dormant for a few months by adding goldfish and lite fish until this crap blows over. i wont say the guilds name sense all these guilds are trying to be friends but one of the major booty grab guilds & its members just isn't to friendly to me. so i'd much rather go dormant than have to put up with them in forums sweatdrop

I will not remove your tank from the threads until your bump thread becomes decrepit to the point where I am unable to post in it. As far as your membership in this guild is concerned, you don't have to worry about being kicked out just because you have an inactive tank. Some of my long-time members have their tanks on hiatus right now. The only thing that gets you booted form here is abusing other members, (Out Of Character), or repeated cheating in the game threads. Thanks for the heads-up, though.

As far as negative things affecting you goes; it has always been my personal policy to not go to a place where people are saying negative things. To that end, if somebody were making comments which were negative about me, I would place them on my ignore list so I could live in happy oblivion that everybody liked me. In addition to that, if any of my so-called friends decided it was in my best interest to hear negative things others are saying about me, I would also place them on the ignore list because a true friend would simply defend you and not expose you to that kind of negativity.

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Tsubaki The Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:57 am
Darth Daddicus

*smirks* thanks for the advice i guess i better get to listing users on my ignore list and maybe then i can get some relaxation from this torment.  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games