What do you think?
  These ideas need work...
  I love these ideas!!
  I like GOOOOOOOLD!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:27 am
Ello everyone! For those of you who don't know me I'm Voodoo (obviously) and I've been with the guild for a while and apart of gaia for even longer. I used to rp quite abit back in the day and I've been wanting to get back into it. This guild has been the main place I'd go to rp and, seeing as how I'm back yet again, I'd like to help in trying to get it going again. So I decided to try and bring back some old ideas mixed with new ones. So let's try and get some rps going!

Idea #1. A Skullgirls inspired rp: I'm sure many of you might not know what this game is but it's an indie fighting game made by lab zero. In this universe there it a powerful item called the skullheart that will grant the wish of any girl who touches it. If her wish is impure or she wishes for something for a bad cause she will be turned into a skullgirl. a powerful undead maiden who threatens the world. Through the use of Parasites (artificial or real), living weapons, or natural abilities the characters must defeat the skullgirl!

Now, the rp would follow the general idea of a new skullgirl threatening the world, so let's say that it's several years into the future where the old cast is gone. So I'd be willing to accept some of the current revealed parasites(since they jump host to host)
Here's the wiki link for more info: http://skullgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Skullgirls_Wiki

idea #2. A Steven Universe inspired rp: Like with the above idea, I'm sure many of you don't know what this is either lol. Steven Universe is a show about a young boy who is half human half crystal gem and is apart of a team called the crystal gems. The Gems are a mystical race of warriors who protect the earth from magical threats. The crystal gems have a Gemstone(s) on their body and are named appropriately. These gems allow them to summon their weapons and channel energy and magic for attacks and other things.

This rp would take place in an alternate world with different gems. Now the crystal gems are all female (Steven being the only male revealed so far) but in the rp there woud be males allowed, obviously, and seeing as how the show hasn't revealed too much we'd keep it relatively simple so we could always implement the ideas and secrets revealed in the show.
Here's the wiki for this show: http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Steven_Universe_Wiki#

Idea #3. The problem with the world today...
One of my original (and most thought out) rps! One I was hoping would have gotten more attention and ,due to medical reasons, I had to abandon and disappear from gaia again causing it to fail...
It tells the story of the fall of an ancient kingdom that was powered by something referred to as 'It' when the king became corrupted and greedy and tried to take over the world. The princess of the kingdom was able to communicate with 'it' and managed to separate this power source and scatter it's power all over the world in order to keep it safe from her father and the darkness that had seemingly taken him over. In the modern world, a large global cooperation who has made many wonderful advancements in the world reveals that it is entering the race for a new energy source to replace the current failing energy. But just as this is revealed strange natural phenomenon start happening everywhere and people with strange gifts and powers start springing up everywhere. Could this be coincidence or perhaps a darker purpose lies in behind the scene?
Here's the link to the ogirinal rp: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24219843

So give me some feedback folks, I want to help try and get this rp join jumping again! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:46 am
would it be considered unhelpful if i said im curious about all three? i have little to no knowledge of skullgirls or steven universe but all three idea mildly appeal to my fantasy interests XD  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:02 am
Haha no not at all! See the nice thing with skullgirlsand and steven universe is there are sooo many questions left unanswered. i play skullgirls and i love the backstories to all the characters. I can elaborate on any questions you may have as best as i can  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:49 pm
I like them all, but my favorites have to be the third and first, in that order. ^u^

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:27 pm
I'm really hoping to bring back the third idea and give it another shot. I had a huge story planned out for it and everything. It toke me aobut a week to think of it's gimmick. =3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:37 pm
Well, if you do end up making it, I'll be sure to join. 3nodding

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:42 pm
Yay! there's one for idea #3! I may end up making two of these after one kinda takes off if it does  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:12 am
I could definitely do all three  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:16 pm
I think I'll make idea 3 an actual rp first and then try the others. So time to get started on it! It'll be up shortly!!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games