Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Superstitious (Night/Ripley)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:04 pm
Aaand here he was. Again. On his own. As it usually went.

Ripley sighed to himself, quietly annoyed with the way Deus continued to try and kill him, and summoned Wilhelm in an attempt to pro-actively prepare himself for whatever evils lurked within. The room he was in didn't help; it was filled with mirrors, which threw him off more than anything. Still, it gave him insight into the corners and niches in the room, so he supposed it wasn't so bad...after he got over the whole disorientation thing.

nyxtsuki moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:14 pm
Wow.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Night hadn't been in the haunted house in forever! The doors never really opened up for him, unless he like..managed to catch a ride on some other students wave of destruction! IE: Amrita.

But today, it was like it invited him! He had been cheerfully on the prowl for a certain pumpkin haunt when he found himself going from Amityville hallways to creepy creaking haunted house. It was like....his day just got a bit brighter!

And he could practically smell human on the air, his nose lifting up as his tail swayed behind him. He's demeanor changed from the playful Aniu hunting, to immediately dangerous and low.

Oh oh, would it be the pretty little blonde and her ghoulfriend who had been oh so much fun to battle? he owed the blonde a couple of swipes to the throat for calling him a 'Bad Kitty'....

He stepped into the mirrored room, and instantly hissed at the images of himself projected. One Night was all that was needed....

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:18 pm
As such though, Night got a really good look as another figure joined him. He immediately phased to his more invisible form, a large wide green and green glowing eyes the only feature that played on the mirrors, over each mirror.

"Oh, Oh OH!" Night grinned as he prowled the room, "We have a human to play with! A human..." But this one wasn't the busty blonde or her curvier girlfriend. It was a skinny human male, and quite less fun to look at.

Oh well, a human was a human, and they all bled the same. HE couldn't wait to see the face of pain this one made though.

"Are you lost little flesh bag? Did you lose your way? I can lead you out you know..." And by lead you out, you'd have to follow the creepy grin and eyes in the mirror.

Ripley would find a gentle brush of a claw against his cheek before it was gone and Night was speaking again.

"Do you want to play a game? Do you feel lucky today?"

Night: 50/50
Damage: 1

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:42 am
Ripley tensed as a voice cut through the room, but he found nothing immediate in the mirrors all around him. Was it a ghost? Would it ever show itself? Would he be fighting an invisible force? God, he hoped not; he had enough trouble fighting as it is, let alone when he couldn't even see his opponent.

He turned, and saw it; glowing green eyes and a cheshire grin in the mirrors. Well, at least it wasn't invisible, not completely; now all he had to do was find it, and ignore the quips.

"I can manage on my own." He replied to the first one about being lost, purposefully clipping his tone to have a more pleasant edge; if the thing wanted to taunt him, he could at least try to taunt back. Not that he ever had much luck with that before, of course. But hey, better to die snarky than silent, he assumed.

The claw against his cheek made him tense, and he twisted, swinging the large two-toned sword in the direction of his would-be attacker's fleeing form.

Naturally, he missed entirely, and all he managed to do was smash one of the mirrors to little shards. Of course he missed. Of course.

"I'm not fond of games."

HP: 49/50
Damage: wow no
Charge: 0/3

nyxtsuki moon

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:22 pm
"You missed, you missed!" Night cheerfully said, his smile and eyes bouncing in the mirror with delight.

"That's seven years bad luck, don't you know? Breaking mirrors!" Night actually giggled, because if anything got the black cat going, it was anything that had to do with luck. And here Ripley was, not only had he crossed paths with a black cat...but he was breaking mirrors. Night almost wanted to find a ladder for the human to walk under, drop salt for him to knock over.

Then when Ripley had accumalated the proper amount, Night would appear and rip his heart out. Oh how delightfully unlucky that would be?

"I love games! Humans are so dull, always so serious and angry. Don't you have fun? Don't you think fighting is fun?" Night taunted again, "Don't you think it'll be fun when I rip your heart from your chest? I've done it before you know, I like that look of shock..."

Night moved in again, swiping another clawed finger down Ripley's arm.

Night: 50/50
Damage: 3

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:02 pm
"I'm aware." Well, at least that one superstition that survived in both worlds. It was somewhat annoying too, because he was pretty sure that superstitions were a farce, but at the same time, on the off chance that they weren't, it would be somewhat bad if they were true. He had enough bad luck as is, he didn't need to add a shattered mirror to it.

Or several, if you looked at the state of the room.

"I don't know what you know about humans, but ripping our hearts out isn't fun for us." He looked around cautiously, and swirled at the next scrape. This time, when he swung his sword at the shadow, he felt it hit something. It was small, but it was a hit.

It made him grin.

"If you like, I can find some string for you."

HP: 46/50
Damage: 3

nyxtsuki moon

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:34 pm
"Ah! You got me!" Night materialized now that he was hit, his full humanoid form in all its glory reflecting against all the mirrors.

His tail swayed back and forth, as he cheerfully grinned at Ripley. "It's very much fun! Don't you guys have that last breath, that last memory. Then you are dead! And maybe you become something like us right? That is if the reapers don't get to you first." Night started to pace, circling the pale haired hunter.

"I've seen my friend almost kill many of your kind. It's actually..." Night held up his hands and closed his eyes, "really cool. She's amazing. And all the blood? It just pools around and it's so red and the haunted house? it loves it. It's why it keeps bringing us back together." So they could kill them, kill them all.

Night phased through the mirror, pushing Ripley into a solid wall and cracking one.

"Whoops, you broke another one."

Night: 47/50
Damage: 6

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:05 pm
"I'd rather live than be one of you freaks." The Intermediate growled, though he was surprised enough by his own admission. Honestly, he wasn't sure if he really felt that way, or if it was just something he said simply to say it. "You're boring. Immortality is boring."

"She?" Ripley inquired, though whatever else he had left to say was lost with a grunt as the creature phased through a mirror, and shoved him into another, more solid one. The pieces fragmented upon being hit with his back and head, and as he lost his balance and slid to the floor, several shards went with him, dusting his head and shoulders.

"I don't think it counts if you make me break it." He grumbled, swinging Wilhelm from where he sat, aiming to trip Night into crashing into some mirrors too. Just to make things even.

HP: 40/50
Damage: 9

nyxtsuki moon

Enoh Love
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items