Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Great Pumpkinmon Festival Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
With the Halloween season in full swing it would seem that some particularly rowdy Pumkinmonz have gotten into the spirit of the holiday by appearing in the human world to celebrate. This really wouldn't have been such a problem if they hadn't invited their friends the Gotsumonz, Bakemonz, Soulmonz, Phantomonz, Black Tailmonz, and Vamdemonz along with them. And, to make matters worse, it would seem that there are also some powerful party crashers that weren't invited...

Who are these mysterious digimon who have come to challenge the young hunters? Find out by watching Digimon: Digital Monsters!

Crystal: Alright, you guys know the drill. Now that we've completed a very stressful and overly serious episode it's time to bring back the slapstick with this year's Halloween Special.

Zapmon: Which, given our track record, might just continue until next year's Halloween.

Yuki Agumon: I'm just glad we're finally finished with Graildramon. My nerves are practically shot from that whole confrontation.

Dorumon: I think that battle had all of us pretty stressed out. It'll be nice to finally have a bit more downtime.

Zapmon: Although there is still the matter of that pesky narrator...~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:22 pm
[Shiro] *actually going to relax!*

[Jake] says you, you've got some Digimon to hunt.

[Shiro] oh, i know. but this is as you put it, a breath of fresh air compared to the Graildramon Debacle.

[Roveth] yes yes, well, it is the time of the year where spookables, ghosts, goblins, vampires (not sparklepires mind!), werewolves, and myself, all come to love and enjoy!

[Jared] hai hai... unfortunately, there's one thing i need to do.

[Shiro] take it away then~!

[Jared] *cracks knuckles* time for an Oldie but a goodie. *vanishes in a blur, before reappearing in front of Larry* ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! *starts pummeling Larry* ZA WARUDO~! *TIME-FREEZE!* *proceeds to drop a Diaboromon, a Steamroller, and a mountain of Twilight books on Larry, and makes it explode by blowing the Steamroller up* WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~!

[Jake and Roveth] .... he went Dio on Larry's a**. Graildramon must've -really- screwed his thought processes up.

[Shiro] *sips on a peanut-butter chocolate and butterscotch milkshake* and now we tune in on our current Digital Broadcast. *pulls out remote, and clicks it, switching channels.*  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 pm
In the midst of all the chaos gathering in the city, Shiro would soon discover an e-mail response from Bagramon.

Old Man Bagramon
Ah, so you've found my troublesome younger brother. It will be good to finally have a complete reunion of my former generals. I'll be looking forward to it.

Attached were a set of coordinates to an undisclosed location, although one glance would be enough to tell Shiro that the location in question was the abandoned warehouse containing Digitamamon's Cafe in the human world.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal checked on the electronic incubator that had been installed to monitor the Digitama that had been formed by the fusion of Slashmon and Graildramon's Digi-Cores. The Digitama was in good condition, pulsating every now and then to show that it was getting close to hatching. However, it would probably take a few more days for the two clashing energies within the fused Digi-Core to resolve themselves to fully configure into a new form. She then walked over to her desk to pick up her silver Xros Loader, cramming it in her pocket before leaving her room to go meet with the others in the newly rebuilt apartment.

"It looks like the Digitama should hatch in the next few days," she casually informed anyone who might be inclined to listen at the moment. "Oh, by the way, Shiro, I've been thinking that we might be able to make use of my Digimental Cards to get you to Armor Evolve. Based on what we know from the Digimon Analyzer, the Hybrid Warriors are compatible with the Digimentals most closely related to their respective elements so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think that you might be able to spar with Gene as a Fladramon at some point."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:11 am
Shiro had thankfully been busy working on his new tablet computer that Roveth managed to procure, well, Roveth managed to get -a lot- of things new for them, what one does with blackmail and has enough dirt to make even the Demon of Deimon High (Hiruma) cringe in fear, not to mention the various hoops he had to go therough with Gennai and Koushiro to get Digimon gear, like the incubator on top of other things... either way he had looked up from the email with a raised eyebrow "hmm... Armor shinka, eh? might be interesting to try." he said with a chuckle while tilting his head, a fox-ear flopping to the side cutely, making the renamon snuggled onto him kiss his cheek. cue blush here. "anyway, it might have to wait for a bit, i need to do some minor hunting with the chaos going on, as well as get Taiki so we can pass Gladimon to Old Man Bagramon." he said, idly plucking the email, and in typical JARVIS style hologram stuff, don't ask HOW Roveth managed to procure that kind of Technology... and flicked it into the air to enlarge and be read by Crystal. he also had sent a forwarded copy to Taiki with the message 'meet up at WcDonalds to head to the shopping center?' and all.

Jake had looked up from his newspaper and all raising an eyebrow "Armor Evolution? hmm... speaking of, it's been forever since i've used my own Digimentals..." he said, rubbing his chin lightly while peering at the email floating in the air, sweatdropping "... you are -so- taking advantage of Roveth's work aren't you." this led to a 'heck yeah!' from shiro he just laughed with a headshake "well, since Shiro mentioned there's chaos going on, i might as well head out then to help mitigate the disaster.

Roveth? was nowhere to be seen in the apartment complex at all, given he was already out and about working via his information network, not to mention it -was- Halloween and all, thus some of his own spooks, ghosts, and critters that weren't busy with the Network were out and about joining in the festivities.. wait.. is that Mummymon teepeeing Zenjirou's house in the background? nevermind, forget i said anything. "ahh... the one day of the year i feel my most natural with." he said with a chuckle while flicking out his Shin Darkness Loader, and scrolling through his Contents to reload Dracmon, who had taken to shinka'ing upon reload into Sangloupmon, Impmon joining in on Sangloupmon's back with his arms crossed behind his head "so, you like Halloween huh?" Impmon asked, with roveth chuckling "that i do.. it's the one day where all things spiritual are at it's highest in activity, especially closer to midnight, and me, well.. i seem to literally thrive in this day, usually why i tend to be out in town away from Shiro and the others." Sangloupmon nodded, given he knew about Roveth's 'giddiness' "ne, Aniki... should we go hunt some of the digimon joining in the festivities?" Roveth pondered it, before chuckling a bit lightly "why not? i could use some new recruits, maybe if i see Tagiru wanting a particular digimon he can't fight i'll give him a hand."

within the shadows a person seemed to be watching Roveth, Sangloupmon, and Impmon's interactions with a small smile, though to most people it'd look like a smirk given he was unsensed and not even noticed by Roveth's information network "ne, boss... should we reveal ourselves?" the figure shook his head to his smaller counterpart "not yet my friend.. let's study him a bit more before we make our move. besides, the others haven't made theirs just yet.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:38 pm
"I didn't mean now, obviously," Crystal replied while glancing over the hologram of the e-mail message from Old Man Bagramon. "But I do think it's definitely something we should consider for the next time we get a day off to do some actual training. Who know, it might come in handy. Anyway, I already made plans to meet up with Taiki to combat some of the more troublesome spooks that have come out to haunt the place. You know, the ones we doubt Tagiru can handle what with his fear of ghosts and all. Zenjirou probably isn't going to be much help with this craziness either. At any rate, guess I'll wait for you since that way we can just go together to meet up with Taiki."

Of course, while Crystal was conversing with Shiro, there was a ping from his e-mail inbox as he got an almost immediate response from the aforementioned former goggle-head.

Kudou Taiki
Well, that's certainly good news. Um... I kind of already had a date planned with Crystal, but I'm sure once I explain it to her we can squeeze in a meeting with Old Man Bagramon.

While he was by no means the least computer savvy of digidestined to have ever composed an e-mail (that privilege is still firmly held by one Daimon Masaru, whose mere presence causes the complete and total destruction of any computer system he touches), Taiki was more well versed in sports than he was with technology and so he didn't think of such things as the fact that Shiro might not be the only one seeing this e-mail. And, certainly, the way he had worded it was quite a bit different from what Crystal had just told Shiro about how they were planning to spend the day. But, of course, Crystal still hadn't actually opened the e-mail since it was intended for Shiro.

"Well, it looks like we won't have to wait for a response from Taiki," she pointed out as she flicked the holographic interface back over to Shiro without a second thought. Oh boy, she's just setting herself up even deeper for total embarrassment when Shiro actually reads that.

~Zenjirou's House~

Zenjirou alternated between waving his arms wildly and yelling at Mummymon and freaking out every single time a Bakemon or Soulmon crept up behind him and said "Boo!" Unbeknownst to Zenjirou, however, was that a line had formed down the block and the ghostly digimon were taking it in turns to sneak up on him while Mummymon had him so conveniently distracted.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:28 am
Shiro had ndoded thoughtfully, he had figured that Zenjirou would probably -NOT- be out hunting during this time of year, and Tagiru, well, the less said about -him- the better in Shiro's opinion as he shrugged nonchalantly over her mentioning she had stuff to do with Taiki "no problem then.." he was about to finish his sentence when the new email got flung to him, he idly caught it out of reflex and dragged it into his Tablet and opened it up to read, beofre raising an eyebrow, then looking up to Crystal at a deadpan stare with the eyebrow raised "Fascinating... well, i think you might need to read this Crystal, cause he might need to explain why he shouldn't voice happenings in such an honest way when Technology is used, since who knows who could read it." he said in an even tone before pulling up the open Email to flick into the air for crystal to read "i do hope i am not disrupting your date with the fact of Bagramon and all." he said with a bit of humorus mirth in his voice, leaving Tsukaimon and a few of the chibimonz in his Xros Loader snickering in general.

Jake of course wasn't paying attention to the technology antics and all, and was just continuing to read a bit, before closing his Newspaper and then picked up his Xros Loader "well, i myself need to head out to do some hunting, so have fun, minna." he said lightly, while heading out the door, saying -nothing- in particular about Crystal's date, given he tuned it out.

Roveth meanwhile had just continued along his walking path with Sangloupmon and Impmon when a Vamdemon had popped out of a nearby alley, going 'BLAH!' all 60's Vampire like, making roveth just stare a bit with a sweatdrop ".... well, it could be worse. it could be a Twilight Fan." he said with a deadpan tone of voice, with Vamdemon just blinking in confusion "you're not scared? most humans i've come across ran away." Roveth snorted lightly "one: acting like a sitcom movie vampire from the 60's really shouldn't scare anyone." he then shook his head "two: i'm not fully human persay." he then proceeded to pull out his Shin Darkness Loader "Three: i'm a General. so i -think- i would recognize a Vamdemon when i see one." Vamdemon just raised both eyebrows "a General eh? i had heard some powerful ones lived in the area from some of the rumor mongering bakemonz, especially one attuned to the night, and to this night." Roveth chuckled, as impmon jumped off of Sangloupmon "Guilty as charged... want to test yourself?" he asked, while the Xros Loader opened up "Roveth... Shinka." he said calmly, as he got enveloped in a small spiral of code, that changed his form to his adult self "Shikimon, the Supernatural Assassin!" he intoned, while adjusting his glasses, and pulling out his switch blade knife. of course Vamdemon actually grinned a bit "this should be fun.. let's see how well you do against Fear~!" Roveth just snorted, and let his Darkness Loader open up fully "Sangloupmon, ready to Jogress?" he looked to his wolf partner, who gave a fanged grin "let's show this fanged wannabe a true vampire!" the power began synchronizing with each other, before they launched into the air, spiraling "Shikimon! Sangloupmon! Jogress Shinka!!" was called out, before the two merged into one orb, which then opened up revealing a man with midnight black hair, orange red eyes behind tinted orange glasses, and wearing a Fedora on his head, a nice red one ,that was accomodating his red overcoat, black suit, and a fanged grin as he smirked "Hellsingmon.. the Lord of the Night and No Life King!" was called out, making Vamdemon actually get a sparkle to his eye (not the fagpire sparkle you twilight twitheads!) "Fear against Fear eh? then let's start! Bloody Stream!"he called out, unleashing a red energy beam and startign to use it as a whip, with Hellsingmon dodging.

the mystery figure raised both eyebrows seeing the Shinka, then Jogress Shinka of onf of his partners "hmm... that is -very- interesting... i wonder why he didn't Digi-Xros?" the smaller figure just shrugged "maybe because he himself enjoys fighting directly, Oyabun?" the figure nodded a bit, smiling "maybe so... but at least this is an interesting piece of information..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:57 pm
"Ah, well... I guess it's fine since the only person we didn't want hearing about it is Tagiru," Crystal admitted with a slight blush visible on her cheeks at the moments.

"Besides that, I'm pretty sure the guy was nervous about asking in the first place," noted Strabimon. "It was certainly the first time I've seen the legendary general genuinely uneasy about something."

"D'aww, would you listen to that," Zapmon chimed in from inside the Xros Loader in a sing-song teasing voice. "If Strabimon can see it, then Taiki must really like you, eh Crystal?"

"Don't patronize me, puny dragon," Strabimon glowered back at her. "You might live to regret it."

"Do I have to separate you two?" Yuki Agumon posed to them both with a slight growl.

"I think that might be wise," Ryuudamon agreed. "Zapmon is enough of a loudmouth troublemaker on her own. We don't need Strabimon feeding her more excuses to mouth off."

"Besides, we should all make sure that Crystal and Taiki get to enjoy their date, assuming they can get past all the rogue digimon partying in the streets," added Dorumon.

Crystal could only sweatdrop at the running commentary of her digimon. "At any rate, it's important that we get Gladimon back to Old Man Bagramon as soon as possible and since he's been staying in Taiki's Xros Loader there's really no avoiding the fact that he needs to be there for that to happen. As Strabimon mentioned before the whole chorus got started, the date was really Taiki's idea so we can certainly sort that part out later."

~Tagiru's House~

"Ne, Tagiru, you don't have to keep hiding under your blankets," Gumdramon finally coaxed his partner out of bed. "I've been watching them for awhile now and I don't see any actual ghosts out there. Just a lot of Bakemonz and Soulmonz masquerading as such. And that means there are plenty of rogue digimon for us to hunt. Although, to be honest, it doesn't seem like any of them are up to anything particularly dangerous. They seem to just really like this Halloween holiday you humans are celebrating."

"So we just have to look extra hard for the few legitimate troublemakers that could be out there ruining it for the rest of them, isn't that right?" Tagiru remarked as he finally got his act together.

"Sure, I guess that makes sense," Gumdramon answered with a shrug.

Soon enough the pair made their way outside to begin scouring the throngs of spooky digimon searching for any suspicious characters who weren't just there having a good time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:47 am
Shiro nodded in response to Crystal's mention of things, dismissing the blushing and embarrassment from the conversation "Right. well, i'll send Taiki the message and we can get going, maybe we can keep too many digimon from doing crazy things on our way to Bagramon, though you and Taiki don't have to stay too long after Taiki delivers Gladimon. knowing the old coot.. he's gonna keep me there for a while." he said with a sigh of blatant amusement before taking back that message from Taiki, and replying back that he and Crystal were on their way to meet up with him to deal with Bagramon. once that was done, Shiro had worked to finish his stuff via the internet, and had disconnected his tablet from the server so he could go via wi-fi spots instead, also shutting off the hologram projections and all, leaving that for more serious reasons and all.

Line break.. scene change Hatsudo!

Jake of course had been out and around town, having hunted at least three Pumpkinmonz and Gotsumonz each, and a couple of BlackTailmon (i see a recurring theme with him ,the black.) he had yet to see anything else that really struck him as out there needing to be hunted by him. sure, he could go help poor Zenjirou out by having a hunt spree on the bakemonz and Soulmonz, but it was harmless, and he knre some of Roveth's own ghosts wrere probably in that mix, so he didn't want to disturb them. in either case he continued to move along until he actually happened upon a Vamdemon of his own, who was currently reading one of the Twilight books, and cringing "this stuff is awful! how could anyone make vampires into.. that!?!" of course, said vampire had tossed the book into a trash-can and promptly used a bit of Bloody Stream to set the trash insides on fire, while Jake sweatdropped a bit. "... yanno, i can't say that i blame you. though i have to ask, what brings you to the real world? and is there any way we can discuss being allies?" of course, the Vamdemon thought it over before looking at Jake with a deadpan expression "name two good vampire books/manga/movies that isn't cheesy or... that... and i think we can attempt to make a partnership. you a General?" jake nodded lightly as Lucia had popped out of the Xros Loader "hai, i am.as for two good vampire series... Blade. and. Hellsing." this let the Vamdemon ponder over those two names, before nodding a bit "you have a point there. shall we go find out more about these two things?" he asked, with Jake shrugging with a chuckle "sure, why not? been a while since i watched the movies, and Hellsing Ultimate." with that, the three of them went off to go get the needed items for a TV/Movie Marathon.

Line break.. scene change Hatsudo!

Hellsingmon and Vamdemon seemed to be evenly matched, with Vamdemon having to duck bullets from Hellsingmon, and the No Life King having to evade the Bloody Stream multiple times over with unnatural flexibility, in either case, it took itself to where both seemed to be breathing a deep bit to catch a second wind, when Vamdemon decided to up the ante, and bring out his familiars "Night Raid!" he called out, unleashing a swarm of bats, while hellsingmon just chuckled darkly "bringing out your Familiars, eh? how about this then? Hellhound's Arrival!" he intoned out, before literally a large canine had formed out of Hellsingmon's own body, with 8 Blood red eyes, before the hound began to tear into the bats, literally wolfing them down a few times, basically allowing for the No Life King to get a bead on the shocked Vamdemon "next... Blazing Blue Cassul!" and fired from the gun a blazing blue bullet, which pierced through the Vamdemon's head, and allowed the vampire to spasm, before chuckling " so i lost.... how fitting... to a man who defines fear more than i..." before the Capture ring appeared, and Hellsingmon captured the Vamdemon as he split back into Roveth and sangloupmon "Digimon Capture Complete!" he called, before turning, and looking to the sky with a feral smile, before walkign on to go catch some more digimon.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:22 pm
"Well, you did team up with one of his old generals," Crystal pointed out as she and Shiro finally left the apartment to go meet up with Taiki.

~Taiki's House~

Taiki checked the response he received from Shiro and started making his own preparations to head out so he could meet up with the others to finally settle things with old man Bagramon. Which, at this point, mainly meant grabbing and pocketing his Xros Loader before he left the house.

~Wc Donalds~

Amidst the chaos of all the spooky digimon roaming the streets it was easy to spot the genuine troublemakers in the bunch. For instance, amongst a crowd of Gotsumonz near the local Wc Donalds there was a much more aggressive and hostile Insekimon complaining about the lack of service at the drive-thru window. The unfortunate clerk behind the counter had calmly informed the meteorite-based digimon that the drive-thru was intended only for customers in vehicles, but Insekimon didn't care and was preparing to assault the side of the building with a bombardment of shooting stars. This naturally attracted the attention of certain hunter generals who had recently arrived in the vicinity.

"Reload! Monodramon, Kapurimon, Digi Xros!" Crystal held out her Xros Loader toward the offending digimon as Monodramon and Kapurimon combined so that the small dragon digimon was adorned with Kapurimon's metal helmet and silvery raccoon tail.

"Digi Xros! Helm Monodramon!" Helm Monodramon moved swiftly to intercept the trouble-making Insekimon, creating a powerful resonance between the two horns on his helmet and leaping high into the air to slam down on the perfect stage variant of the Gotsumon family head first. "Hertz Skull Breaker!"

A regular digimon would have been severely damaged by the combination of resonance vibrations and the brutality of the aerial headbutt, but being made from ultra strong space rock, Insekimon was sturdy enough to withstand the blow, although it still had the intended effect of preventing the perfect stage digimon from causing severe collateral damage to the nearby eating establishment as Insekimon's attention was now firmly locked in agitation toward his irritating attacker. Helm Monodramon somersaulted gracefully backward, slapping the already irate Insekimon in the face with his silvery raccoon tail while cackling gleefully all the while before landing lightly on his feet in front of his opponent. "Fuzziness Strike!"

"What's the big idea getting in my way you little brat?" Insekimon glowered at Helm Monodramon, clearly angry about the interruption.

"Sorry, but we don't just let digimon roam freely if they intend to wreck the place," Crystal stated holding up her silver Xros Loader.

"A hunter?" Insekimon gulped suddenly realizing the situation he had put himself into. "No wait, didn't one of the legendary generals wield a silver Xros Loader?"

"Now you're getting it," Helm Monodramon grinned toothily at Insekimon. "If you make trouble in the human world, you'd best be prepared for a beating! Howling Bite!" Helm Monodramon produced another strong resonance from the horns on his helmet, but instead of moving in for another direct strike he projected the resonance from his mouth generating an ethereal set of huge jaws filled with fangs to crunch down on Insekimon destabilizing his data as the capture rings began to surround the unstable meteorite-based digimon. An instant later and Insekimon had been reformed in the capture screen over Crystal's Xros Loader as Helm Monodramon split back into Monodramon and Kapurimon, both young digimon looking quite pleased with themselves for the successful hunt.

"Digimon Capture, Complete!" Crystal declared as the trouble-making digimon was safely packed away into her Xros Loader.

"It certainly looks like you guys are working just as fast as ever," Taiki observed as he soon arrived just in time to witness the end of Insekimon's capture.

"Well, somebody has to keep these trouble-makers off the streets," Crystal replied while kneeling down to pat both Monodramon and Kapurimon on their respective heads. "Good job you guys."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:21 pm
Shiro had of course walked up from behind crystal, chuckling a bit lightly "sorry i got a bit distracted, a few Candmonz were about to burn up that furniture store." he said, pointing behind him with a clawed hand, apparently out in his natural state, since it was Halloween he could get away with looking normal and being considered a costume at least "either way, it's more along the lines of we're conveniently at the right place and the right time. or my case, the exact opposite, wrong place at the wrong time." he said with amusement while looking to where Insekimon had been, then to Crystal "least things seem mostly calm aside from the random Rowdy Digimon." he said while Tactimon had emerged from the Xros Loader "while true, always be on your guard, Shiro." Shiro nodded, while chuckling a bit "well, anyway.. let's go see the old man."

Scene Change, Line Break Hatsudo~!

Roveth had been wandering a bit, idly having his hands behind his head, with Sangloupmon by his side as he grinned all the same "well, that was an interesting catch." Sangloupmon just chuckled "true, Aniki. i don't feel any other rowdy ones we need to handle nearby though." Roveth nodded thoughtfully, before focusing a bit and letting his Darkness Loader Glow, recalling Mummymon and the Bakemonz to find out any new info, but also to save Zenjirou from his fate, if only temporarily given there were probably just as many un-caught Bakemonz as there were from Roveth's own network.

meanwhile the onlookers stalking Roveth looked to each other in amusement before the smaller one spoke up "i hope our... allies... hurry up and find their targets.... i'm getting a bit antsy." the larger of the two just chuckled silently, shaking his head "i'm sure they'll be in place soon, we do have to wait for at least your -leader- to send the signal.." the smaller one nodded a bit, before resuming his watching of Roveth from the shadows.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:33 pm
It didn't take them long to track down the whereabouts of the mysterious old man they all knew to be Bagramon in disguise. Also there with him was the same surly business suited woman Shiro had seen once before during that whole incident at the beach that past summer. The woman glared and blanched away from all the goodie-goodie hunter generals, scowling at Taiki in particular with heated resentment. The intensity of her glare was making him feel a bit uncomfortable and after a moment of being unable to place her he realized that it actually reminded him of someone he once knew.

"Lilithmon?" Taiki asked incredulously. "Is that you?"

"Actually, it's just 'Lilith' now," the woman corrected him. "An intelligent brat such as yourself must have realized that in this form I am no longer considered a digimon in the traditional sense."

"So then, I guess that means Blastmon must be here in some form as well," Taiki observed.

"Right here," Blastmon's voice emerged from the woman's pocketed Xros Loader. "But she's not giving me any of my precious rock candy!" he declared with a mournful wail as tears began streaming from the woman's pocket. "You swear yourself into someone's service even when it might cost you your life and they don't even have the decency to feed you yummy snacks! Oh why must fate be so cruel?"

"That's enough, Blastmon," Old Man Bagramon quickly silenced the unreasonable digimon. "That isn't the reason why we've gathered here."

Taiki nodded and held up his Xros Loader. "That's right. Reload Gladimon!" he called out as the small thin-bladed knight class digimon then emerged from his Xros Loader. "We're here because Dark Knightmon has been reborn."

"And the time has come to finally reunite with my former generals," added Old Man Bagramon. "It's been far too long, hasn't it Tactimon?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:31 am
Shiro had at least said nothing as Tactimon had reloaded himself with his arms crossed, his eyes looking hardened as ever, given he still did not forgive Lord Bagramon for throwing him into the real world for his failures, but he didn't bring them up "it has been a while, Lord Bagramon." he said calmly, while Shiro just watched from behind his Tactical shogun of a digimon, making sure nothing bad happened from this meeting, though he was giving Lilith a very pointed look of 'mess with my friends and i will -gut- you, no questions asked.' apparently showing a 'tiny' bit of his demonic side given he was not going to stand by and let Lilith actually try to attack or badger his friends.

(OOC Note: don't have anything on Roveth at this point for him to do.)  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:32 pm
"Relax twerp," Lilith responded to Shiro's murderous gaze. "I don't particularly like you annoying brats either. However, that aside, I still serve Lord Bagramon and he does not wish for me to fight any of you so let's just leave it at that. To be honest, I don't have any interest in picking a fight I know I'd lose. You brats might piss me off, but there's no denying that you are all powerful. And frankly, Tactimon, you're the luckiest of Bagramon's former generals for having a partner who allows you to exceed your natural potential."

"It's true," Blastmon chimed in from inside Lilith's Xros Loader. "You're the only one of the three of us whose been able to achieve Chou-Shinka."

"So, what do you all intend to do now?" Shoutmon asked as he emerged from Taiki's Xros Loader. He looked meaningfully at Old Man Bagramon. "I trust you aren't planning to cause any more trouble for us."

"You won our battle," Old Man Bagramon replied. "Besides, I'm retired now and my troublesome little brother is going to need looking after. Shiro was able to extract the corrupted Digi-Code from Skull Knightmon so that he has been reborn in the form of Gladimon, but I still need to make amends with him in the hopes that he won't go down that dark path a second time. In the meantime I expect that Lilith and Blastmon will provide some assistance with digimon hunting when they are needed."

"But that doesn't mean you brats are out of danger," added Lilith. "We've been receiving reports that a group of particularly strong digimon have come to the real world in search of strong generals."

"Banchou Leomon is one of them," Old Man Bagramon explained. "I don't really know what's going on, but apparently his group has decided that the time has come to test the children who defend the digital world. And since they're after generals, that means that your group is the one being targeted. They aren't interested in ordinary digimon hunters."

"There are five of them in total," Lilith finished. "And since they've already come to the real world, I'd watch my back if I were any of you."

"Thanks for the warning," Crystal spoke up. "If it's Banchou Leomon's group, then I guess that means we'll really have our work cut out for us. We've only ever seen Banchou Leomon in action a handful of times, but we know that he's incredibly powerful."

"If these other digimon are anything like him, then they certainly aren't adversaries to be taken lightly," Taiki agreed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 pm
Shiro had just gave off a small snort hearing blastmon's whining about how lucky Tactimon was, before the shogun just chuckled himself "if you think about it Blastmon, how many times did you annoy Lilithmon, back then and even now? the key to Chou Shinka is having a close bond with your partner... with Lilith's treatment of you being a minion and annoyance to her.. i'd say that says a lot about how far you two have to go before you reach that level." he said while idly nodding to Bagramon's words, glad to hear that he wasn't about to start the Bagra empire again, but the mention of Banchou Leomon's group made him pause, as shiro spoke up "Banchou Leomon... well this has taken a turn for the interesting." he said, given he was nervous about having to face him or any others of his group, the fact there were five meant he had to think who would be targeted ~lessee.. knowing Banchou Leomon.. he'll probably be interested in me, given with my connections to the Legendary Warrior 10, an alternate path of his in Grappleomon, and the fact i hold a Royal Knight in Guilmon... Crystal would be just as a likely target, as would Roveth and Jake... but who do we know that'd be the last... Blaze? feh, we hardly -see- the baka bacon lover and Omekamon anymore... good riddance really, with all the crap he and Omekamon put us through.~ it seemed he shook his head afterwards "well, we'll just have to see what they're really looking for by doing all of this when they confront us, right?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:31 pm
"You heard Tact-chan," Blastmon spoke up again from inside Lilith's Xros Loader. "We need to work on our oneness to become a real team."

"Just shut up already," Lilith muttered. "I'm only interested in serving Lord Bagramon."

"Anyway, we've delivered Gladimon so I guess we should leave you to become reacquainted," Taiki suggested.

Crystal nodded. "If you need us, you know where to find us."

"We'll deal with those strong digimon you warned us about if and when they find us," added Shoutmon as he then returned to Taiki's Xros Loader.

"You coming Shiro?" Crystal asked as she and Taiki were getting ready to leave. "Or did you want to just catch up with us later?"  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff