Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] Seeing Double (& Triple) Breeding Event (maybe V-Day?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea? Bad Idea?
I like it!
60%
 60%  [ 21 ]
I don't.
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
I don't care.
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
I want gold.
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:34 pm
Phail Ninja
The problem with that is that it becomes really hard for colourists to know how many slots they can take on ^^ I mean, they could roll anywhere from 3-5 ponies that way...

They don't know in breedings, either. Not exactly, I would guess they would only do one slot and if they happened to roll a 3 family they could CC another 3 family?

Also they would have more control over their complexity. Colorists always have the chance to roll 3 baskets on two crazy edit monsters which could, arguably, take longer than 5 unedited or minor edited Soq.

Just an idea, ultimately it would be up to the colorist.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:08 pm
I think with the Family Wishing Star thing, it'd have to be a wishing star event just for that category so that colorists would know the intended work load up front. Also, I think a group of four (Mom, Dad, 2 babies) is more than enough. It would also let colorists know the work load on the group. If a colorist can only do four, then they only roll one slot. if they can do eight, two slots. And so on.

But, as for it being a regular category in every wishing star, I don't think that is a good idea. Yes, more ponies are great...but so are happy, not over worked colorists as well.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:16 pm
I want to clarify that though it would be fun to have a slot like I mentioned that it would not be one that should be often or whatever.

I offer it merely as an idea for colourists of something fun if they need more ideas, but at that I would much rather them do something that excites them personally.

Happy colourists is what we want most of all. The amount of work they put out now is amazing and I know that will only grow with time and the new staff. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:17 am
I think the whole point of the WS is so colorists can still have a little bit on control of what they want to do smile There are a ton of different categories, some used more often than others - the original one had like...7 or something? And now they have the Loyal Companion ones and stuff. So yeah, while I think throwing out ideas for new categories/slots if fun, I 100% agree it should be up to the colorists to decide how many and what kind of slots to do. Its kind of fun to see what they're drawn to.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers