Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Jesse ''Sky'' Winters - The High Flying Dreamer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tri-Edge007

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am free as the wind and untouchable as the clouds...Youll never catch me...Cause Ill never fall.

Name: Jesse Winters aka: ''Sky''
Likes: Digimon, Flying, Day-Dreaming, Drawing, the Wide Open Sky
Dislikes: Being Confined and Restricted. Being told No, and anyone who thinks they can steal his freedom.
Favorite Digimon: Dracomon, and Dorumon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Jesse Winters

User name:
Tri-edge007

Job:
Pilot in Training, Works as an IT Worker.

Talants:
Jesse is very clever and loves to work out riddles and word puzzles in his free time. He really enjoys working on computers. hes also has a dab hand at flying aircraft...though...he still has a long way to go before hes a full fledged pilot...least in the real world.

Equipment:
Aside from a pack on his back and a tool kit he brings with him to work, he normally dosnt carry much. inside his bag is a cerulean blue Digivice, a sketch book, some pencils and he wears a black feather on a necklace around his neck. the last gift his father gave him.

Personality:
Jesse is a Dreamer with a vivid imagination and a mind thats always swirling with fantasies and wishes. He vales freedom over anything in his life and to be bond to something is a terrible fate. hes smart, kind and passionate about anything he does. Once he sets his mind to something he never gives p. hes Brave and believes that if he can have trust in his friends...that the skies the limits.

Biography:
Jesse was born in the cold of canada and was raised to be a togh kid. while his parents worked hard, Jesse was an avid dreamer...who dreamed one day of being the greatest pilot on earth. his parents always told him to stop dreaming that he shold grow p and take on the family tradition and work the lmber yards. Jesse however refsed and soon ran away from home and left for america.

there he took on a job as a tech spport to pay his way. even in the world of compters and complaining cstomers...his eyes alway drifted ot the window to the great ble sky. His eyes and heart yearned for that sky. bt no matter how hard her tried...he was gronded on earth. Bt he believed so long as he held onto that dream...it wold come to be.

soon however he finally got his chance to spread his wings. he entered into a Pilots training academy. however it wold take him several years before he cold get the oppertnity to pilot his own plane. that was however when he fond ot abot the digital world. hed heard rmors abot it...that it was an increadable world...a place where the impossible cold become real. Jesse signed p soon after...and took his first steps into a world where he might finally be able...to touch the sky.

Home:
Northwest Territories, Canada

Digimon:
Petitmon

Extra:
Since coming to the Digital World...He dreams of becoming a Sky Knight. Traveling the skies with his partner and protecting the digital world from the clouds above.

Tri-Edge007

Aged Gaian

Tri-Edge007

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:10 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 am
Reserved- Art  

Tri-Edge007

Aged Gaian

Tri-Edge007

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Reserved- Misc  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:04 pm
Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island Guild(DTI for short). I'm UnHolyFudge, but most call me Fudge or Fudgey, I am one of the mods, so

OFFICIAL MOD WELCOME!
I've always wanted to do that

If you have any questions or anything, just ask me, one of the other mods, or just someone who seems to know what they are doing, we are a fairly nice bunch, and once again welcome.
(If you would like extra space to reserve posts, I can delete this so you can reserve more.)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Tri-Edge007

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:12 pm
UnHolyFudge
Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island Guild(DTI for short). I'm UnHolyFudge, but most call me Fudge or Fudgey, I am one of the mods, so

OFFICIAL MOD WELCOME!

If you have any questions or anything, just ask me, one of the other mods, or just someone who seems to know what they are doing, we are a fairly nice bunch, and once again welcome.
(If you would like extra space to reserve posts, I can delete this so you can reserve more.)
Nah its cool I think I have everything I need to make this work...I think. lol. anyways thanks for the welcome. Jst working on my profile hope I dont need to know too mch abot recent digimon...Havnt watched the shows since....jeez....what series had Gilmon, Renamon and Terriormon in it?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:31 pm
Tri-Edge007
UnHolyFudge

OFFICIAL MOD WELCOME!

Nah its cool I think I have everything I need to make this work...I think. lol. anyways thanks for the welcome. Jst working on my profile hope I dont need to know too mch abot recent digimon...Havnt watched the shows since....jeez....what series had Gilmon, Renamon and Terriormon in it?
Well ok, we get people who like to reserve the whole first page sometimes so I just wanted to check. As far as knowledge of recent seasons, you don't really need to have seen them in order to fit in around here, but knowing the stuff that got introduced in the seasons just helps in general, but even with knowledge purely from the first season alone it is possible to have fun and enjoy the guild, the new seasons just add digimon and digivolution methods for the most part.
The season with Guilmon, Renamon and Terriermon is Season 3, Tamers.
The stuff introduced in the seasons starting from Season 3 is this:

Season 3 introduced Biomerge and the act of using cards to enhance your digimon. Biomerge is where a Tamer and their Partner fuse together to enter the Mega form.
Season 4, Frontier, introduced Spirit Evolution, which is where a Human uses an ancient digimon warrior's power to turn into a digimon.
Season 5, introduced the Burst mode, which is where the digimon gains power beyond that of Mega, but not that of a Super Ultimate level digimon, still strong though.
Season 6, Digimon Xros(dubbed as Fusion) is split into 2 sub seasons, Xros Wars(first part) and Young Hunters who Lept Through Time(second part). Xros wars introduced DigiXros, which is essentially digimon combining into a megazord. Hunters, introduced nothing new.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Tri-Edge007

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:46 pm
UnHolyFudge
Tri-Edge007
UnHolyFudge

OFFICIAL MOD WELCOME!

Well ok, we get people who like to reserve the whole first page sometimes so I just wanted to check. As far as knowledge of recent seasons, you don't really need to have seen them in order to fit in around here, but knowing the stuff that got introduced in the seasons just helps in general, but even with knowledge purely from the first season alone it is possible to have fun and enjoy the guild, the new seasons just add digimon and digivolution methods for the most part.

Season 3 introduced Biomerge and the act of using cards to enhance your digimon. Biomerge is where a Tamer and their Partner fuse together to enter the Mega form.
Season 4, Frontier, introduced Spirit Evolution, which is where a Human uses an ancient digimon warrior's power to turn into a digimon.
Season 5, introduced the Burst mode, which is where the digimon gains power beyond that of Mega, but not that of a Super Ultimate level digimon, still strong though.
Season 6, Digimon Xros(dubbed as Fusion) is split into 2 sub seasons, Xros Wars(first part) and Young Hunters who Lept Through Time(second part). Xros wars introduced DigiXros, which is essentially digimon combining into a megazord. Hunters, introduced nothing new.
ah in that case I did see abit more then I remembered. I vaguely remember something about the spirits. didn't watch enough to really get it. anyways I watched the complete first season and most of the second season so I guess I should know enough to get me started. Can you guys tell me anything about how tamers travel between the real and the digital world right now? Just so I can get an idea of how to introduce Jesse to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:59 pm
Tri-Edge007
UnHolyFudge

ah in that case I did see abit more then I remembered. I vagly remember something abot the spirits. didnt watch enogh to really get it. anyways I watched the complete first season and most of the second season so I gess I shold know enogh to get me started. Can yo gys tell me anything abot how tamers travel between the real and the digital world right now? Jst so I can get an idea of how to introdce Jesse to it.

In our RP? We recently Revamped, Rehauled and basically started all it over, so in order to enter/ exit the digital world in RP you go to designated points in the human world and enter portals that transport/digitize you into the digital world, we don't really have a human world portion of the RP(at least not yet, but I wouldn't hold your breath too hard for it), so most people just include them being in the human world and then entering the portal and then appearing in the digital world in their first post in the digital world, you can exit via the same method but in reverse, but since we don't have a human world part of the RP this is more just to some semblance of your RPC having a life still in the human world. This method is for those who are not enemies with the DRF which is the first group of humans to re-enter the digital world after it got reset, they set up New Network City, which is where your first post should be unless you are a dark tamer, in which case you can start pretty much anywhere but you have to make up how you got there on your own. If you want to see how some of us introduced out characters then just go to the RP forum and read the early pages of New Network City.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Tri-Edge007

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 pm
UnHolyFudge
Tri-Edge007
UnHolyFudge

ah in that case I did see abit more then I remembered. I vagly remember something abot the spirits. didnt watch enogh to really get it. anyways I watched the complete first season and most of the second season so I gess I shold know enogh to get me started. Can yo gys tell me anything abot how tamers travel between the real and the digital world right now? Jst so I can get an idea of how to introdce Jesse to it.

In our RP? We recently Revamped, Rehauled and basically started all it over, so in order to enter/ exit the digital world in RP you go to designated points in the human world and enter portals that transport/digitize you into the digital world, we don't really have a human world portion of the RP(at least not yet, but I wouldn't hold your breath too hard for it), so most people just include them being in the human world and then entering the portal and then appearing in the digital world in their first post in the digital world, you can exit via the same method but in reverse, but since we don't have a human world part of the RP this is more just to some semblance of your RPC having a life still in the human world. This method is for those who are not enemies with the DRF which is the first group of humans to re-enter the digital world after it got reset, they set up New Network City, which is where your first post should be unless you are a dark tamer, in which case you can start pretty much anywhere but you have to make up how you got there on your own. If you want to see how some of us introduced out characters then just go to the RP forum and read the early pages of New Network City.
Perfect my friend. thats plenty to get me started. Now...how to get a Lofty dreamer and Airplane pilot in training involved...Ill figure that out once I get my profile up and running. thanks again.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games