Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Emergency Prayer Request

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm
Hello everyone! I am in need of your prayers. My friend Judith Ginn is in some financial trouble due to her car getting fixed and consequently, possibly not being able to afford rent. Please join with me in praying for her and her grandson. Thank you all for your time and for your prayers 3nodding

As some of you may already know, I have been on a small hiatus since early September due to College. Everything is going well- grades-wise, praise God! On the other hand, not so much spiritually. I have been praying to God to revive my love and relationship with Him. I find it difficult when I am faced with constant cursing and vulgar topics at school. Also the fact that the course is only 3 months and there's a lot of material to cover so I've been kind of busy with that. So just a mini update for my fellow Guild members.

Hope you're all doing much better than I am. Perhaps, when I'm finished this Dec 12th ish, God willing, I will be more active. : ) I'll see how things go

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:49 pm
I've been praying over your studies ever since I saw your status update.
I'll add Judith Ginn and her grandson to my list 3nodding heart  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:13 am
real eyes realize
I've been praying over your studies ever since I saw your status update.
I'll add Judith Ginn and her grandson to my list 3nodding heart

Thank you so much, Maria. smile you've no idea how much that made my day emotion_hug
God bless you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:21 am
Spirit Reborn

A friend of mine has had something similar; here is his Facebook status update from no more than a half hour ago.
My mechanic informed me the fuel pump in my van has gone bad and needs to be replaced. Parts, labor, tax and towing over $600. I admit the van has run a little ruff lately. But I was not prepared to hear the report. Now I know what I'm getting for Christmas. I thank God we didn't break down far from home. It died in my back yard. This is when and where I trust in the Lord to help me, not out of, but through this. Remember, the just shall live by faith. Thank you God for your many blessings.

Psalms 107:21-Let them give thanks to the Lord for His faithful love and His wonderful works for all humanity.

"What we need is not to be rescued from the world, not to cease being human, not to stop caring for the world, not to stop shaping human culture. What we need is the power to do these things according to the will of God. We, as well as the rest of creation, need to be redeemed."
-Paul Marshall-  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:53 am
I'll keep them in my prayers  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:55 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Spirit Reborn

A friend of mine has had something similar; here is his Facebook status update from no more than a half hour ago.
My mechanic informed me the fuel pump in my van has gone bad and needs to be replaced. Parts, labor, tax and towing over $600. I admit the van has run a little ruff lately. But I was not prepared to hear the report. Now I know what I'm getting for Christmas. I thank God we didn't break down far from home. It died in my back yard. This is when and where I trust in the Lord to help me, not out of, but through this. Remember, the just shall live by faith. Thank you God for your many blessings.

Psalms 107:21-Let them give thanks to the Lord for His faithful love and His wonderful works for all humanity.

"What we need is not to be rescued from the world, not to cease being human, not to stop caring for the world, not to stop shaping human culture. What we need is the power to do these things according to the will of God. We, as well as the rest of creation, need to be redeemed."
-Paul Marshall-

Praying for your friend! Thanks for sharing and for the verse as well. God is indeed faithful. 22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly[f] I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:22-24  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:42 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Spirit Reborn

will be praying for you/your friends. <3 God bless!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:53 am
Pickled Cactus
Kaosujin Ryu

Spirit Reborn

Thank you Cactus 3nodding really appreciated. God bless you all.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Spirit Reborn
Pickled Cactus
Kaosujin Ryu

Spirit Reborn

Thank you Cactus 3nodding really appreciated. God bless you all.

it's the least i could do for ya. thanks, i do feel blessed today!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:41 pm
I'll be praying for you and your friends. heart  

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:40 pm
Lindpen
I'll be praying for you and your friends. heart

Thank-you Lindpen! 3nodding
I'm so grateful to God for all of you supporting my friend and even me, with your prayers. God bless you! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:06 pm
Spirit Reborn

Crissy! I just know how you feel about college life and those swearing around. Let us keep on pursuing God and instead of affected by them, let us be the light to show Christ ^_^

I'll also pray for your friend Judith Ginn and her grandson smile

Kaosujin Ryu

Thanks for sharing. Indeed, God is in control, praise Him ^_^

Romans 8:28 ESV
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:28 pm
Meili Kyumee Youichi

Crissy! I just know how you feel about college life and those swearing around. Let us keep on pursuing God and instead of affected by them, let us be the light to show Christ ^_^

Thanks Meili! emotion_hug Being the light has become difficult but you're right! It's kind of funny because I've been thinking the same today..
May God continue to give us strength and wisdom as we, and others who are experiencing the same thing, go through the entire school semester/year.
And may He soften my heart especially so that I do not focus on myself and how I'm hurt/offended/affected but moreso on others. May He help me to love more the way He describes in His Word. And I thank God for you and the members of this Guild for the prayers, support, and encouraging words heart . In The Name of Jesus Christ, I ask these things..Amen.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:57 am
Spirit Reborn
Meili Kyumee Youichi

Thanks Meili! emotion_hug Being the light has become difficult but you're right! It's kind of funny because I've been thinking the same today..
May God continue to give us strength and wisdom as we, and others who are experiencing the same thing, go through the entire school semester/year.
And may He soften my heart especially so that I do not focus on myself and how I'm hurt/offended/affected but moreso on others. May He help me to love more the way He describes in His Word. And I thank God for you and the members of this Guild for the prayers, support, and encouraging words heart . In The Name of Jesus Christ, I ask these things..Amen.

Amen 3nodding  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers