Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Turkening (Information & Homepage)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read?
  Yes I am smurt
  No I don't know how to read
  I Like Turtles
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

Thanksgiving is near meaning the holiday season is about to begin. Like last month we will be having three events. "But Tamer of the Month is overused!" Fret not my homies! This time we will be doing something different! Lets get started!

The first one is known as the Turkey Tokens Event. This one may seem complicated but its rather simple. During these next few weeks, you will all be collecting tokens that look like this. These Tokens are called "Turkey Tokens" and are really valuable as they can get you some awesome cool prizes. But how will you be getting these tokens? Well read everything and you will find out! The first way to get tokens is rather easy! Each of you will send DTIVoteGuy a PM containing the names three tamers that you would like to give thanks to and why. You may cast your vote only once and no redo. Captains, Vice-Captains, and Crew count for the 'thanks' but not DTIVoteGuy. For each thanks you get, you will earn one token. AND if your PM follow the guidelines given, you will be granted a token as well. Meaning a proper PM can give away four tokens. There is no max number of tokens one can earn but I don't want to see people forcing you to vote for them. Turkey Tokens become worthless on 12/1/14. I will be trying my best to update the token count every time I get a PM. You can check your current Token count here.

The second event will be the return of the TP Shop event! We will be bringing back the X-Antibody, Armor Crush, and the Digi-Egg of Darkness,Destiny, and Miracles. The TP shop Event will begin on 11/17/2014 and end on 12/1/2014. The prices will be lower then last time to encourage more people to check out the cool stuff. You must have voted to at least participate in this event.

The last and final event will be a bunch mini contests that will contain mouth watering prizes! And to compliment the TP Shop event, you will Immediately get your Digimon once you have won. You can not win more then one but you can still participate in all of them. You will be granted one token for each contest you participate in and another for the one you win! The Contest will begin on 11/17/2014 and end on 12/1/2014. You must have voted to even participate in this portion. (Follow these rules or face the penalty) For those who love to bump and chat there will be a chatterbox thread for you to try and earn tokens that way as well! Good Luck!

Contest Time! Pick one of the Thanksgiving below below and try your best to win! PM DTIVoteGuy which one you won and with proof.

Post here on what you think about this event.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:51 pm
I think this event is a great idea and should be continued for future ways of doing thanksgiving. 3nodding  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DTIVoteGuy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:59 pm
To make things fair, I posted what the prizes are to the contests.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:52 pm
Made an art thread for this occasion! It's right here!  

KiroMishima
Crew

DTIVoteGuy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:45 am
The TP Shop Event is now up  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:41 pm
I love this contest overall. Thanks for the epicness. I do suggest 1-2 contest mods. either actual crew, or aspiring members who volunteer to sit out from the contest and simply help run it. They would need to be kept unbais in the running of the contest and could potentially earn credits on the way to modship, or just a gold salary for the help. Contests of this scale are better via team work.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items