Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
Turkenado Bazaar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:03 pm
-Prize(s) Requested: Chicken Strength
-Prize(s) Cost: 7
-Current Tokens: (1 + 6 from bumps = 7 tokens) 7 - 7 = 0
-Preferred avatar: -----  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:36 pm
X Kaos X
-Prize(s) Requested: Random RP Line Specially Made Just for you (Baby/InTraining to Mega/SuperUltimate), Super Random RP locked line (Rookie to mega)
-Prize(s) Cost: 15 + 5 = 20
-Current Tokens: 22 - 20 = 2
-Preferred avatar: Current avatar

Karan will make your special one, but I have been assigned to make your completely random one! Enjoy!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:41 pm
-Prize(s) Requested: Super Random RP locked line (Rookie to mega)
-Prize(s) Cost: 5
-Current Tokens: 5-5= 0
-Preferred avatar: Current avatar will do nicely  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:17 am
-Prize(s) Requested: Super Random RP Locked Line
-Current Tokens: 5-5=0
-Preferred avatar: current is good  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:22 am
lief_7
-Current Tokens: 5-5=0
-Preferred avatar: current is good

I am the magical radish. With my mystic vegetable powers bestowed to me by my cabbage selling father I give you this gift! I might have dropped your gift on the head along the way. No refunds accepted.

User Image
Your gift started as a Palmon, but he found his way into my radish stash and became ReggaePalmon. He sniffs the radish everyday.

User Image
He gave up his radishes for the orange life and set sail in search of some booty. He is very fond of oranges.

User Image
However the orange loving pirate became bored of plundering people's booty and became a rapper. He has yet to sell a single CD.

User Image
After not selling a single CD within 10 years Volcamon decided he wasn't about the thug life anymore and decided to go sell perfume down at the mall.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:39 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-Current Tokens: 5-5= 0
-Preferred avatar: Current avatar will do nicely

I am the magical radish. With my mystic vegetable powers bestowed to me by my cabbage selling father I give you this gift! I might have dropped your gift on the head along the way. No refunds accepted.

User Image
A tiny vermin rat with a gambling problem. He has been getting surviving off of black jack and goldfish.

User Image
The small rodent fell into a stuffed dog and soon fell prey to the fleas living inside the dog. The rodent decomposed into data and soon gave the dog life.

User Image
The once inanimate object decided to watch Men In Black as his first goal after coming alive. After watching it he exploded with goodness and became a mechanized killing machine.

User Image
After seeing what a movie could do he decided to watch the most interesting movie of them all. Bermuda Tentacles. Enough said.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:53 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-Prize(s) Requested: Random RP Line Specially Made Just for you (Baby/InTraining to Mega/SuperUltimate)
-Prize(s) Cost: 15
-Current Tokens: 15-15=0 (quoted you for all the bump tokens)
-Preferred avatar: this one

It seems i'm back for another round. This time I didn't drop your Digimon on the head! No refunds.

User Image
The small petite dragon with no where to go. He wasn't accepted anywhere but one certain place.

User Image
OTAKU LAND. The once lonely dragon was soon surrounded by anime lovers from around and became an anime addict!

User Image
Soon after being teased for being an otaku Cutemon hardened its will and became a vicious killer. With fangs sharper than steel nobody could bully it anymore.

User Image
Those fangs soon evolved into blades further evolving Dobermon into a ferocious creature. It had the strength to slice a truck now!

User Image
Finally the ultimate fighting machine was created! Bancho Stingmon was capable of cracking diamonds with his eyelids alone! He was no longer the lonely child he once was.

User Image
After being a prime hunter for several years Bancho Stingmon decided to take it easy for a bit. During his vacation he discovered alcohol and was soon consumed by it. He could no longer function without the beverage and has traded in his once proud and noble fangs for an alcoholic beverage.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:52 am
X Kaos X
-Prize(s) Requested: Random RP Line Specially Made Just for you (Baby/InTraining to Mega/SuperUltimate), Super Random RP locked line (Rookie to mega)
-Prize(s) Cost: 15 + 5 = 20
-Current Tokens: 22 - 20 = 2
-Preferred avatar: Current avatar

Listen to the tale of a gift so random, not exactly similar to the fandom.
Here's their story this is true, a digimon so special its background was made from you.

In there beginning... there was a CHAPMON
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Tamer Island/ThankKaosI.png

This green chap was a particular fellow that lived an easy life that was serenely green.

HOWEVER! That chapmon became...
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Tamer Island/ThankKaosR.png

A rather playful fellow as it dug deep into its companion like roots. You see it wasn't much of a people person before. But now, as man's best friend, this chap would be the best of friends to all.

And then the day came and chapmon...
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Tamer Island/ThankKaosC.png

Spotted its first flying airplane and was amazed. However, as a dog, he wasn't very acrobatic. To solve this, he spend day after day trying to learn how to fly until he spotted a flying bison! This was truly bizzare to him, but heck, if that guy could be a bison and fly, he would be... flying cat!

However, life wasn't always in the clouds for Chapmon...
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Tamer Island/ThankKaosU.png

While in the air, he noticed how much he missed being on the ground. In a matter to resolve this, he settled for attempting to mimic that flying bison minus the flying part. Unfortunately, he ended up becoming a heavy dinosaur instead.

Now that he was happily reunited with mother earth...
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Tamer Island/ThankKaosM.png

the once young chapmon figured he'd dig back into his friendlier days and learn to share the earth with the rest of the digimon. However, nothing would have prepared him for being a massive turtle. Needless to say, he enjoyed the feeling of helping others in such a verdant manner.

In the end...
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Tamer Island/ThankKaosM2.png

Chapmon was once again visited by his desire to fly, but this time he would share it with the digimon that treated him as their humble abode. So with great practice, the digimon concentrated till wings burst from his sides and the tree of life that had once been inside him, found release ouside of him as well.

The end.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:10 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
-Prize(s) Requested: Random RP Line Specially Made Just for you (Baby/InTraining to Mega/SuperUltimate)
-Prize(s) Cost: 15
-Current Tokens: 15 - 21 = 6
-Preferred avatar: Avatar I gave you earlier

Listen to the tale of a gift so random, not exactly similar to the fandom.
Here's their story this is true, a digimon so special its background was made from you.

In forest not too far from here, the lived... a WANYAMON
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ThankSpazzI.png

Wanyamon was a rather rambunctious fellow that was rather hard to keep track of in times of plenty as well as times of need. He rather away wearing a smile.

Eventually, waynamon grew picker and happier...
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ThankSpazzR.png

Following his dreams to become the cutest, most adorable bearmon the world had ever seen. However, this adorable beast had a secret plan, a plan most sinister that no one would ever believe possible. He would use his charms to get whatever his hard desired.

In time, the bear would put his plan into action...
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ThankSpazzC.png

Donning the attire of a panda in a bee costume, he would attempt to charm the hearts of beemon all of the world to give him all the honey he could ever hope for. His plan was fool proof.

But Wanyamon missed an important detail...
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ThankSpazzU.png

"What do you mean pandas don't eat honey?!" the pandamon was shocked. He'd worked so hard on his bee costume only for it to plow up in his face. Discarding both his bee costume and his smile, the pandamon entered an emotional state of distress. He started to feel like he was more so a puppet than anything else.

Enough was enough!
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ThankSpazzM.png

No longer content with being cute and adorable, Wanyamon ripped the bear facade from his skin and revealed his true nature as a raging titan that would take what he pleased despite what others thought or said. The last person that stood up to him ended up becoming the very blade of vengeance that he wielded.

In the end...
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ThankSpazzM2.png

Wanyamon was torn... torn between the cute life he'd spend his life building and the new super aggressive life that he lived now. This internal struggle eventually became external as his own body was ripped in two. A life of cute charm as well as hidden devilishness wasn't the best as now he was not only conflicted by bipolar thoughts but also destroyed, doomed to wander as a hideous monster that would always and forever be conflicted.

The end.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:29 pm
-Current Tokens: 8-5=3
-Preferred avatar: what I got right now  

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:01 pm
dragonianflame
-Current Tokens: 8-5=3
-Preferred avatar: what I got right now

User Image
A bookworm who never leaves his house. He has his secret stash of cooking books located in his toaster. What did you think I was gonna say? Perv.

User Image
His mommy found his secret stash of cook books and he was soon enveloped in rage. He can now heat his pancakes to 375 degrees.

User Image
His mommy spanked him causing him to whimper in fear. He discovered a new passion after his mommy found his cook books. He has discovered the wonderful world of spinach puffs!

User Image
After tasting the godly spinach puffs the mightiest of all gods Kronk came down from heaven. He bestowed upon Betsumon the ability to become a king, not a god because Betsumon is just addicted to spinach puffs and doesn't really hold power.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:05 pm
-Prize(s) Requested: Gennai
-Prize(s) Cost: 10 Tokens
-Current Tokens: 9 - 3 (from poison) + 8 (from thread) + 1 (from winning a contest) - 10 = 5 Token
-Preferred avatar: Current one  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:36 pm
-Prize(s) Requested: RP Card - Chicken Strength
-Prize(s) Cost: 7 Tokens
-Current Tokens: 11 - 7 = 4 Tokens
-Preferred avatar: ---  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:58 pm
-Current Tokens: (2 + 3 from bumps) 5-5=0
-Preferred avatar: Avatar I gave you before please  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm
-Prize(s) Cost: 5 Tokens
-Current Tokens: 4 + 1 (from chat box) = 5 - 5 = 0 Tokens
-Preferred avatar: The one I am currently using is fine.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff