Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
A very ill family member

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:45 pm
My grandmother's cousin and cousin-in-law are both very sick and ailing; they have been for years, but things have taken a turn for the worse. The cousin-in-law--I'll call him "G"--has Chron's Disease and can only get out of bed an hour a day. G is severely underweight, weak, and sick. Today, his wife--P--took him to Urgent Care, and he was admitted to the hospital. He has a blood clot, but I haven't been told where the clot is located. Please keep them in your prayers. Please also pray they will come to know the Lord; I don't think they're believers.

Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:35 am
Lindpen
My grandmother's cousin and cousin-in-law are both very sick and ailing; they have been for years, but things have taken a turn for the worse. The cousin-in-law--I'll call him "G"--has Chron's Disease and can only get out of bed an hour a day. G is severely underweight, weak, and sick. Today, his wife--P--took him to Urgent Care, and he was admitted to the hospital. He has a blood clot, but I haven't been told where the clot is located. Please keep them in your prayers. Please also pray they will come to know the Lord; I don't think they're believers.

Thank you. heart

Praying for your loved ones, hun; hopefully they will know His love and joy... before they are unfortunate enough to lose it.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:15 am
I'll keep them in my prayers  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:48 pm
Lindpen

Thank you. heart

May The Lord God anoint each of their bodies with healing. May He heal every single cell that needs healing. Lord God, You are our Healer, you are so faithful and sovereign. Please have mercy on these people. May You give them strength and comfort as they go through this. Please send people to help them as well. May you guide the doctors and nurses to help them in whatever operation/treatment that they need and may be going through. Thank you Holy God in advance for all that You will do in their lives. Please help them and heal them according to Your will. In the Name of Jesus' Christ we ask these things. Amen.
heart  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:19 pm
Spirit Reborn
Lindpen

Thank you. heart

May The Lord God anoint each of their bodies with healing. May He heal every single cell that needs healing. Lord God, You are our Healer, you are so faithful and sovereign. Please have mercy on these people. May You give them strength and comfort as they go through this. Please send people to help them as well. May you guide the doctors and nurses to help them in whatever operation/treatment that they need and may be going through. Thank you Holy God in advance for all that You will do in their lives. Please help them and heal them according to Your will. In the Name of Jesus' Christ we ask these things. Amen.
heart

This is beautiful.

I will keep them in my prayers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:03 pm
Thank you all so much. heart Thankfully, he didn't need surgery and he should be home soon.  

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:37 am
praying! smile  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items