Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)
[Arc: Reassurance Assured] Ogre Pirate Base

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Reassurance Assured

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Username(s): -InsertEgoHere- Liger
Character Name(s) and profile links: Raji Eghos

Quest Location: Bit Bay

Quest Name: Reassurance Assured

Quest Description: After witnessing both of his partner at stronger forms and having been saved multiple times, Reeve the Gabumon is a little downhearted and needs some assurance on his strength and his worth to the team. In order to do this, Raji has to build him up emotionally, however, Raji is unaware that his previous show has gained him some attention from some unsightly pirate denizens.

Required Number of Posts for Completion: 4-5 (probably more)
Expected Rank: E or D (not sure since there is a major fight included as well as a pep talk)

Opening Mission Post  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:43 pm
OOC: (())

Raji ɠσs

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Almost an hour to two hours later, back in the room, Cadaiver and Kinnon would sigh from slight boredom from running out of topics to discuss.
Cadaiver would be the first to notice that the others were still out. "Hmm... I wonder where Master Raji and the tiny brute have run off to."

"Probably ran off and got in another fight, fufufufufu."
The vilemon would look around and chuckle maniacally.

Rolling his eyes, the imp would look out the open window. "I surely hope that is not the case. Neither of them have yet to recover completely from yesterday's events." Unbecoming of him, the DemiDevimon would begin to worry.

"Oh, what is that?! Are... are you worried for the boy?!" Vilemon's eyes would widen as he looked at the bat-like digimon. "Oh this is rich!"

Cadaiver would gasp at the accusation, "No such thought has even passed my mind!" The digimon would become completely defensive and flustered.

"Ha, you can't fool me." Hopping down from his wooden chair, the other, larger imp would make his way towards the window where Cadaiver was now perched. "I'll have you know that, though it's 100% comical, it is alright for you to develop attachment to him. It's not like you aren't bound to him." He would snicker and continue a poorly displayed attempt assure Cadaiver that his free-minded digi self was still intact. "Wait... who am I kidding? THIS IS HILARIOUS!" Unable to hold it in much longer, the vilemon would burst out in laughter at the other digimon.

Cadaiver's cheeks would puff with apparent irritation. "Whatever."

"Ha, what's more, the ever eloquent Chaos General is at a loss for a decent comback. If only the other three were able to see you no---"

*BANG BANG BANG*

Both digimon would stop what they were doing to turn and look at the door.

"CADAIVER!!" The two would recognize that voice as Reeve's and sounded heavily wounded. The two would quickly move to the door and open it to see a bruised Gabumon. "Raji... taken."

"Well what do you know... the boy didn't heed my warning."

"Kinnon, not appropriate at all." Though there was urgency present, the demidevimon would keep his composure contained. "Reeve, where and whom?"

The Gabumon would cough a bit before attempting to answer, "It was an ogremon... said something about a pet to make him stronger."

"Ah, the Ogre Gang." Vilemon would cross his arms as he made it known that he knew about their target. "A rather low-leveled group of pirates that seem to be ever consumed with the desire for world domination." The vilemon would shake his head. "No doubt they saw your little show yesterday and figured that they could get what they wanted from him... namely the power of evolution."

"Ugh... this is not good." Cadaiver's composure would begin to crumble. "Reeve... you wouldn't have to know where they went, would you?"

"N... no... we were ambushed and I was tossed aside."

"But of course, they're sea hounds that travel in a pack, picking on the weak and on smaller groups that they figure they can out muscle." The demon would chuckle. "No doubt you were the perfect prey." He would turn to look at DemiDevimon, "Don't worry though, they more than likely went back to their lair, which I happen to know how to get to." The vilemon would step passed the gabumon and out of the door. "Come, come now, Cadaiver. We've a tamer to save."

"Right. Reeve--"

"Don't even think about it." After having a moment to rest, the digimon would stand. "I'm coming too."

Cadaiver would shake his head, knowing that there would be no way to change the beast's mind. He would simply nod at the beast and then turn to catch up with Kinnon.

After a moment of travelling, the trio would eventually make it to a rather busted shack that was decorated with skulls impaled on rusted spears.

"What a welcoming little courtyard."

"What more would you expect from pirates?" The Vilemon would chuckle as he stepped towards the entrance.

[Exit to Ogre Base]

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent
Kinnon, The Malicious

User Image
Mission Underway: Reassurance Assured

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Raji ɠσs

[Enter from Bit Bay]
Kinnon would push lightly on the door realizing that it was unlocked. "Hmm... looks like they were rather quick to get in. Didn't even bother to lock the door behind him. Lucky us." He would chuckle.

"Shut it, squid, this is not laughing matter, our tamer is in danger." Reaching his breaking point with his latest partner, the Gabumon would push ahead of the group and enter the shack.

"Reeve, I'm going to need you to calm down before you---" Cadaiver would attempt to catch up with the beast, hoping to calm him down before something worse happened.

*Click, rrrrrrrrrr.... BANG!*

It would have appeared that Cadavier was not fast enough in stopping the Gabumon from triggering a rather obvious trap. In moments a steel cage would fall from the dark ceiling and would land on top of both of the rookie digimon, trapping them.

"Dammit!"

"Gahahahaha!" From out of the shadows of the shack the Ogremon would appear accompanied by multiple Goburimon. "I should have known the weakling was going to come back to try and take his tamer back." He would bellow in laughter. "Well too bad, because you ain't gettin him back no time soon!"

Both the DemiDevimon and the Gabumon would send death glares at the digimon.

"Hmph... I'm going to enjoy killing you."

"I'd like to see you try!"

"With pleasure..." The Demidevimon would stand hover for a moment before beginning. "Bat Flutter" Using his transformation technique, the imp would transfer into a cloud of tiny bats and would attempt to escape through the gaps of the cage, only to be greeted by a jolt of electricity. "Ugh..." the jolt would be strong enough to cause him to return back to his original state.

"Ha, I've had this baby waiting for the perfect moment. Who would have thought that today would end up being the perfect day!" The ogre would chuckle and then turn his back to the group. "Well have fun in your new prison, I'm going to go back to having my way with your little tamer pet." The digimon would lick his lips and then disappear into the shadows of a dark hallway. He would leave a few goburimon that would patrol and monitor for any funny business.

=== A few minutes later.... ===

"Well... what are we going to now?" Gabumon would kick himself realizing that once again, this was his fault.

"Obviously... we're not going to do anything." Cadavier would be strangely calm for their predicament.

"Why... why aren't you worried?!" The Gabumon would glare at his partner, trying to read the imp's face. He would notice, however, that Cadaiver's focus was actually on something on the ground. "Is that?"

"Shush... I'm thinking on how I'm going to get us out of this mess."

"hahaha, as if!" One of the goburimon would comment, knocking its club against the metal bars.

Cadaiver would ignore the rookie's taunts, focusing on the shadow as it moved around the room. Cadaiver took a moment to count the number of goburimon that were in the room with them... he counted four of them. He'd smirk when one of them dropped to the ground in a paralyzed state. Another would fall after that one and then another, until only the taunter remained.

"What... what is going on here?" the goblin would go to check his closet companion.

"You should learn hold your tongue. Too many taunts can prove to be fatal." The goburimon's shadow would begin to twist and contort till it eventually started to rise from the ground. 'Nightmare Shock' The black figure would do as it had down to the others, laying a claw on the digimon's unsuspecting back and then delivering a point-blank burst of black electricity directly into the digimon's body, causing it to collapse and foam at the mouth. "Whoops, might have overdone it on that one." the imp would chuckle admiring his work. "Now then, let's see about releasing the two captives. Aren't you glad I decided to hone my darkness techniques?"

"I suppose, but," The Demi-devimon would roll his eyes, knowing better than to stroke his ally's ego anymore than they already were. "you could have picked up the pace a bit. I noticed you took your time."

"I wasn't expecting a thank you anyway." The wings on the Vilemon's head would grow out and begin to flap as the digimon became airborne, flying off to the top of the cage. "So this cord... probably is what's causing the electrified barrier. All we'll need to do is apply more of a shock and overload the circuit, what do you think?"

"Or... you could hit that switch over there." With near expert marksmen ship, Cadaiver would fling a Demi dart over towards what looked like a lever.

"Or we could do it the boring way." Wishing that he could experiment a bit more, the Vilemon would instead hover over to the clearly marked lever and would lift it up watching as the cord tightened and began to pull the cage up. "And voilà! The caged dog and birdie are released"

"Thanks, now let's go!" The Gabumon would push forward disappearing into the darkness followed by DemiDevimon and then Vilemon.

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent
Kinnon, The Malicious

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Infiltration of the Base, SAVE OUR TAMER!

Raji ɠσs

Machinegun jab! The Gabumon would cry out as he unleashed a flurry of blinding punches on a wondering goburimon guard. He would end the attack attack with an uppercut to send the helpless digimon flying into the ceiling. This flashy attack would only prove to draw the attention of more Goburimon. "Ugh... how many more of these must we deal with?!"

"Kehehe... I don't know about you, but I'd rather face them now while we have the advantage as opposed to with their boss." The Vilemon would chuckle as he shifted to the front of the party. Devil Darts! Crossing his arms over one another, the digimon would create multiple mini-blades out of shadows and would fling them in rapid succession at each of the approaching Goburimon. The blades would each have hint of electricity to it that would paralyze them on contact with their green skin.

The three digimon would continue down the corridor until they reached a door. Though unsure what awaited them on the other side, one thing that was certain were the pleading cries of what they assumed to be their tamer.

"Please... please let me go."

-On the other side-

The tamer would held in a dungeon like room, torches would be posted in various areas to give the room a little light as well as that morbid man-cave like feel. Skeletons could be seen in piles along the room which would only add to the putrid musk that laid heavy in the atmosphere. Raji would be tied up and hanging from his wrists in the middle of the room, being circled by his captor.

"Heh, why would I do that?" the ogremon would walk around his prize high on life. "You belong to me now, there is nothing that you can do about it." He would run a heavy green hand through the boy's locks and would grip tightly at the back of his head, earning a yip from the boy. "Finally, I'll no longer be at the bottom of the piratey food chain. With a tamer to make me stronger, I'll finally be able to take of the entire DARK OCEAN!"

The boy would sniffle at his predicament, "It... it doesn't have to be this way..." Raji would look up at the green captor with tears swelling in his eyes and then falling slowly down the sides of his face. "I'm sure there is a tamer out there for you."

The ogremon would look down at the boy and a malicious grin. "You're definitely right about that and I'm looking right at him. Gehehehehe!" The ogre would bend down slightly to lick the tear from the side of his face and would only succeed in leaving a trail of saliva in his wake. "I can taste the power that you'll give me in your salty tears, boy." He would move his hand from the boy's hair down to his buttocks and would give it a light smack that would't feel all that light to Raji, but rather hard as if he were being hit by a paddle for his disobedience.

"AH!" Raji would respond. Another a** smack would send a jolt of pain through Raji's body. Pure humiliation at his treatment would cause his head to drop in defeat. Why did I come here? The thoughts began to return to him. I should have just turned around and gone back home. I guess this is punishment for my disobedience? Tears would continue to fall and then be licked up by the ogre's large tongue. Somebody... anybody... please.

BLUE BLASTER!
DEVIL WHISPER!
NIGHTMARE SHOCKER!

Seemingly from nowhere, blue Flames, purple electricity, and black wind would spiral together and crash into the unsuspecting Ogremon. The force of the attack and surprise from it would send the brute toppling away from Raji and into a pile of bones. This would earn a look of shock from the boy and have searching for the source. His day would automatically brighten when he noticed where it had come from.

"Oi! That's our bootie, matie!" A voice would call out. "And we've come to claim what's ours so back down!" Raji would look would smile through his tears at the Gabumon, DemiDevimon, and Vilemon that had come to rescue him. The beast's pirate joke would only help him to smile more.

"Very good, Reeve, you'll be a pirate in no time!" The Vilemon would come to standing beside the Gabumon, sparks still radiating from his fur. He would start to make his way towards Raji, but would stop when he noticed movement in the bone pile.

"Well, well, well..." The ogremon would rise slowly from the pile of debris, rubbing his jaw, "If it isn't the deadmon and more of his dead friends. I thought I told you if I see your face again, you're dead!"

"Well if you haven't noticed, I'm a rather stubborn digimon!"

"He isn't lying." The Demidevimon would also arrive and would stand on the opposite of Gabumon. He would look up towards the boy with worry on his face. "My deepest apologizes, Master Raji. Are you well?"

"Ye... yeah, I'm fine." He would grin "I'm glad you all are here."

"But of course, Master... we still have to find your brother." He would give a smile that would almost look fake, but Raji would question it now. "We've got a list of things to do and we can't do that if you're reduced to an ogre's slave boy."

"R... right." Confidence would start to fill up within him. He would turn to look towards the Ogremon. "I... I'd give up now if I were you." He would try to sound confident even though he was still recovering from the prior torture and the fact he was covered in nasty ogre saliva.

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Because... if I find any bruising on this poor boy... I'm going to kill you." the devil's smile would fade into an ever-serious glare.

"Whatever punk," The digimon would reach down to the bones below and would grab a longer bone. "When I'm done with you all, YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" He would then fling the bone at the group of digimon and then charge at them with his spike bone club in his other hand.

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent
Kinnon, The Malicious

User Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:16 pm
OOC: (( color=#96001 cool )

Battle with Base Leader, Ogremon

Raji ɠσs

The three Digimon would notice the bone being flung at them and would scatter to avoid being it. Cadaiver would take the ceiling while both Kinnon and Reeve and would dash opposite of one another. Cadaiver would notice from the ceiling that Ogremon was charging for Reeve and would attempt to get the Digimon's attention. "Reeve, look out! Demi Dart!" Conjuring a magical syringe, the imp would fling it and would gasp as it hit an afterimage instead. Cadaiver would be shocked as he only saw the ogre's bone club before, "What the devil?!"

"Hehehe... I'd worry about myself if I were you, FEINT PUNCH!" appearing almost from nowhere, the Ogremon would appear behind the Demidevimon to deliver a downward dunk-punch with his iron-like fist.

"GAAAAHHH!!!" Cadaiver would cry as it pummeled to the ground.

"CADAIVER! NO!!"

"Humph... This isn't looking good." Stopping in his movements, Kinnon would groan as he saw the imp falling. Thinking quickly, he would change directions and would attempt to save the imp from impact with the stone floor. "Rage of Darkness!" Taking movements like a professional swimmer, Kinnon would dive into the shadows of the ground to increase his movement speed and would reappear with arms open to catch Cadaiver. "Gotcha...."

"AND I'VE GOT YOU BOTH!!!" Earning the shocked attention of the Vilemon, Ogremon would bellow in laughter still somehow suspended in the air. "NOW DIE! HAOKEN!" With both fists open and ready, the Ogremon would unload of flurry of ethereal punches from both fists. A multiple of turquoise spheres would crush down on the two Digimon, creating a cloud of debris.

"CADAIVER, KINNON!!!" Reeve, the Gabumon would feel shock beyond words. He would run towards the cloud, but would be stopped by the Ogremon landing in front of him.

"Looks like your words from earlier are just as pathetic as before. NOW DIE!" Reeling back, the Ogremon would deliver a soccer kick to the Gabumon, sending him flying past Raji and into the same pile of bones as where Ogremon was flung.

"Sto... STOP IT!" Tears would form in the boy's eyes as he watched all his Digimon partners getting pummeled, especially the Gabumon. The boy would try to break away from the ropes that kept him bound, but to no avail. He would hear a ringing noise coming from his pocket. He'd heard that noise once before, back when Reeve would get the stuffing beat out of him by those pirates. Sadly, there wasn't anything that he could do about it in this state and Cadaiver; the only one he knew could digivolve was, to his knowledge, disposed of. He would look down to his digivice and then back up to the ropes only trying harder to loosen the binds.

He’s attention would be somewhat diverted by a rather beastly roar coming from the bone pile. ”GRRRAAAAAHHHH!!!” There would be a shift of bones and then as explosion as a fiery blue drill would erupt from the pile. ”HORN DRILL SPECIAL!” The blue drill would burn through the air, closing distance between him and the Ogremon, whom would instinctively put his arms across his in front of his face with his armor bracer ready to take the blow. Upon impact, Raji would gulp seeing that both the Gabumon’s drill attack and Ogremon’s guard were perfectly matched. He would continue to pull at the ropes hoping for something to give.

Devil Dart!

From the smoke cloud a series of mini blades would fire, dispersing the smoke and travelling towards Raji's bindings. Though most of them would miss fibrous bindings, a few of them would nick at the threads and weakened it enough for Raji to break through them. Having broken free, the boy would move towards his injured partners to see that Cadaiver was completely knocked out and Kinnon was heavily battered from the multiple attacks. ”Kinnon, are you--”

”Now is not the time to worry about me, your friend over there is able to be killed. I do believe it’s time we evened the odds by digivolving me.” Both would look towards Ogremon and Gabumon to see that now Gabumon would unleashing a mad flurry of punching with his Machinegun Jab attack while also expelling a blue blaster on the still defending Ogremon. Though Raji would start to wonder why the Ogremon wasn’t attacking back, he would see that point as something not to worry about for now.

The boy would nod in agreement with Kinnon and would reach for his digivice. He would stand to face the two battling Digimon and would bring his right up to his chest, just as he had done with Cadaiver. Feeling the pressure building in his chest, he would grip it and would glare as the pressure sparked and spiraled in multiple data-like rings. Raji would then bring up his digivice and would swipe it across the rings, absorbing them into it.

”Digivolution… ACTI—“

”OH NO YOU DON’T!” Seeing what the boy was doing, Ogremon would effortlessly punch through the beast’s assault, grab the Digimon by the horn and would fling the Digimon around and at the two. ”We will have none of that!”

”—VATE!” Raji’s soul would still continue to blast out, but it wouldn’t hit Kinnon. It would, instead, hit the Gabumon that had been knocked in the way of Vilemon. Though Ogremon’s interruption would stop the not-as-injured Vilemon from digivolving, the process would take place on Gabumon instead. As the data fired from the screen and into Gabumon, the beast’s eyes would blast open with a completely red light.

User Image

Blue flames would then spew from his mouth. ”Gabumon digivolve TO!” The flames would spiral around the beast, charring his fur black. The blackened fur would then come to life and would expand into living fibers that would completely cover the Digimon, turning him into a literal black fuzz ball. The Digimon’s horn would turn into a stream of data that would also become living and would slice through the ball with blade like finesse. Once sliced, the ball would explode with the stormed amount of data to reveal a black, hound-like creature. Beams of silvery light would erupt from the back of the Digimon’s four legs and would solidify into blades. The ray of light that sliced the sphere would then spiral around the dog’s head, appearing first like a halo and then coming down to click together around the canine’s neck, becoming a collar. The evolutionary scene would end with spikes expanding from all sides of the silver band and the Digimon howling out his name at the ceiling. ”DOBERMON! AHH-WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Raji would be shocked by the Digimon’s complete change appearance, taking in each of the feature changes: the blacked fur, the bony but more dog-like appear, the blades that seemed to decorate each of the Digimon’s appendages, and even the spiked collar. He would note that despite the changes, Reeve managed to retain the same red eyes as his rookie stage. One thing that really stuck out to the boy was the lack of speech, when both Cadaiver and Kinnon where in their digivolved state, they were still able to talk. In this case, however, the only thing that Reeve was doing was growling predatorily with a rather excessive amount of drool. ”Re… Reeve?” The boy would almost be afraid to approach the beast, but would shakily reach out a hand.

”Grrrrr….” The Dobermon would glare back at the boy and would growl. Luckily, this growl wouldn’t be a sign that the boy was about to be attacked, but that the dog wanted Raji to not worry.

”Heh… seems like the beast has reverted even more to his feral heritage… hehehe.” The Vilemon would chuckle, even though he was lying on his back from getting hit by the flung Gabumon. ”Raji… I do believe you’ll be alright… now.” With that, the Vilemon would also pass out, not dead but rather in a heavy state of exhaustion.

”Dammit… that was supposed to be for me!” Realizing that he hadn’t stopped the process from happening, the Ogremon would become enraged and would charge at the boy and his pooch. ”If I can’t have your power, NO ONE WILL!!!” As the Digimon ran towards the group, he would recover his club and would swing it madly.

”Schwartz Strahl!” Though not quite eloquent speech, the Digimon would bark out his attack. Opening his mouth wide, the Dobermon would suck in air and would fire a long rail gun ray of blood red hue.

”That’s not gonna work, pooch!” The Ogremon would call out as he threw his bone to take out the blast. He would frown, however, when he noticed that the bone would be completely disintegrated by the beam and wouldn’t even stop it. ”GAAAHHH!!! HAKOKEN!" Stopping dead in his tracks the Ogremon would instead punch out a few blasts to hopefully stop the deadly ray. He lets out sigh of relief after seeing a few of his punches were able to stop the attack from reaching him, but would then go wide eyed at the sight of the hound pouncing towards him with sharp claws. ”NOT GOOD!!” Once again, he would quickly take a defensive stance, but would still howl in pain as the dog’s bite put a massive amount of pressure on the black band. ”Gaah… Let go!” The Ogremon would start to wave his armor around hoping to throw the beast off and would breath a momentary sigh when he sent the dog towards the ceiling.

Slightly dazed from the toss, Reeve would regain his composure and would spin his airborne body to where he was still able to see the ogremon. ”Schwartz Strahl!” Reeve would fire another crimson ray down at the ogre followed by another one and then another to unleash an aerial assault till he landed only a few feet away from Raji and his companions.

The Ogremon would continue to howl in pain as the lasers hit both him and the ground around him, slicing through his skin and data like extra sharp blades. Once the volley would over, the Ogremon would barely be able to stand with visible gashes all over his body, especially around his arms where he’d used them to protect his face. ”Dammit, why… why can’t I have this power?!”

Raji’s Resolve

”Be… because it’s not yours to have.” Raji would regain his composure now that he didn’t have to fear the Ogremon anymore. ”Y… you can’t just take things that don’t belong to you.” He would shake his head. ”I choose to believe that every Digimon has a tamer just like every tamer has to home to go to. You… you just have to be patient and wait your turn!”

”Why… Why the hell not?! I’M A MUTHF*CKING PIRATE!” Unable to accept the answer, the Ogremon would push his body to resume charging. ”I TAKE WHAT EVER I PLEASE!” He would pick up two more bones revealing a dual sword style that looked to be pretty deadly.

Raji would be taken aback, but would quickly be reassured as Dobermon stepped up again. ”Shrwartz Strahl!” Once again, the dog would fire his attack again, hoping this one would put the jealous fool out of his misery.

”Not this time!” As the beam connected, it would shoot through an after image of the Digimon. ”You can’t hit me, if you can’t see me!” The ogre’s cackles could be heard from all points of the dark room.

It was true. Though the Dobermon’s rays were outrageously effective, they couldn’t do much if they didn’t make contact. Closing his eyes, the dog would take in a deep whiff of the air and would open his eyes again to show devilishly slit predator eyes. ”Grau Realm!” Letting out a long howl, vibrations could be seen resonating from the dog’s mouth. Because of their location, the waves would bounce off the walls and then focus on one point, a now petrified Ogremon.

”Wha... what happened!? Why can’t I move!” The Ogre would be completely frozen from the dog’s howl that had not only given away his location, but also sealed the ogre’s ability to phase with Feint Punch.

”If… if you refuse to see the error of your ways, then… then we’ve no choice but to make sure you can’t make the same mistakes again… Reeve.”

Moving quickly to stand in from of the suspended fiend, the dog would take in a greater amount of air, Schwartz... . Now standing at point-blank range, the dog would unleash his attack, this time as a much larger beam of blood-red energy.
”STRAHL!!!!!

The blast would completely engulf the Ogremon, ”GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” The intensity and power behind the blast would cause the Digimon’s green skin to begin to peel away into nothingness till only a sphere of light remained. Raji would recognize this sphere, similar to the Shamamon from Gear Savanna.

”Is… is it over?” The boy’s legs would return to their jelly-like state as he fell back down to the ground, a shaking mess. He would breathe a sigh of relief, glad that episode was over. He would close his eyes, but would open them again at the feel of something warm on his face. He’d open his eyes to see the Dobermon licking him like the dog he resembled. This time he would be glad and respective of this licking. ”Okay… okay Reeve, that’s enough.” He would put his hands up to stop the dog and would smile when Reeve responded and sat down like a dog would. ”See, I told you that you were useful.” He would scratch the dog behind the ears. ”Thank you Reeve. Thank you for being here to help me in my time of need. Your drive and determination saw to my rescue and… and I don’t know what I would do if you hadn’t been here.

”Not that we didn’t help.”

Raji would jump when he heard the sound of his first partner, the DemiDevimon, waking up. ”CADAIVER!!! You’re awake!” He would scoop up the bat-like imp and would give him a hug. ”I… I was so worried!”

”Child, it will take more than a surprise attack to do me in.” the imp would counter as he tried to break away from the hug.

”I concur… that ogre’s punches were nowhere near as powerful as the cannonball shots I’ve endured.”

”Kinnon!” He would turn to see the Vilemon getting up as if he’d just awoken from a nap. ”Thank you… thank you, all of you.”

"But of course, you are our tamer. It's kind of our job to protect you. We protect you and you give us power, a mutual partnership."

"Arf, Arf!" The dog would happily bark to get the groups attention. His tongue would lazily stick out from the side of his face.

"Oh Reeve, that's a nice look for you. Congratulations."

The dog would growl at the imp, easily able to pick up the sarcasm in the digimon's evil voice.

"Come on guys, can we at least get out of here before you all start picking a fight with each other?"

[Mission Complete]

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent
Kinnon, The Malicious

User Image

Darkfire Karan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:42 am
D Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruit, keep this up and you might just become a real Tamer [+25EXP]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
BRONZE

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games