Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:17 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
After choosing his swimsuit and waited for Dee, Terry chose to work on his diving for a bit. Dee stayed near the shallow end where Jinxi was and Terry noticed that Dee had changed into her half Zoran form. Terry called down from the diving board, "Jinxi, check out Dee's legs, she has fins!"

Jinxi dutifully checked Dee's legs, delighted and fascinated by her new fins. "I've always thought being a shape-shifter would be fun!" she remarked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:51 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
After choosing his swimsuit and waited for Dee, Terry chose to work on his diving for a bit. Dee stayed near the shallow end where Jinxi was and Terry noticed that Dee had changed into her half Zoran form. Terry called down from the diving board, "Jinxi, check out Dee's legs, she has fins!"

Jinxi dutifully checked Dee's legs, delighted and fascinated by her new fins. "I've always thought being a shape-shifter would be fun!" she remarked.

Terry made an impressive dive, swam over to where Jinxi and Dee were then said, "It can be, but then again, it also has its downsides. See, I am not the only one that Dee fell in love with. Kai Hiwatari is one of Dee's other kings and he was freaked out when he saw Dee transform into her full Zoran form. On his and Dee's first year anniversary in fact, Kai was having a bey-battle with his friend Tyson and Kai's beyblade Dranzer broke into so many pieces that Kai thought that it was unrecoverable, but Dee who was watching in the pool, not revealing her half Zoran form thought otherwise. She dove after the pieces, thus completing the transformation and when she resurfaced to give Kai his broken blade, Kai went somewhere without telling her about it. He didn't even bother to retrieve the pieces Dee had found for him. Now, to me, that would have had me slapping him for being a jerk, but Dee didn't do that. Instead, she repaired Dranzer and Dranzer became hers. Dranzer too was upset at his previous master for abandoning him and was brought to tears with how Dee went to the trouble of going after the pieces and then restoring him. Doing something like that does something for a fire phoenix."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:02 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry made an impressive dive, swam over to where Jinxi and Dee were then said, "It can be, but then again, it also has its downsides. See, I am not the only one that Dee fell in love with. Kai Hiwatari is one of Dee's other kings and he was freaked out when he saw Dee transform into her full Zoran form. On his and Dee's first year anniversary in fact, Kai was having a bey-battle with his friend Tyson and Kai's beyblade Dranzer broke into so many pieces that Kai thought that it was unrecoverable, but Dee who was watching in the pool, not revealing her half Zoran form thought otherwise. She dove after the pieces, thus completing the transformation and when she resurfaced to give Kai his broken blade, Kai went somewhere without telling her about it. He didn't even bother to retrieve the pieces Dee had found for him. Now, to me, that would have had me slapping him for being a jerk, but Dee didn't do that. Instead, she repaired Dranzer and Dranzer became hers. Dranzer too was upset at his previous master for abandoning him and was brought to tears with how Dee went to the trouble of going after the pieces and then restoring him. Doing something like that does something for a fire phoenix."

Jinxi smiled at Dee. "That's such a sweet story. So is a fire phoenix a shape shifter that can shift into the form of a sword of some kind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:56 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi smiled at Dee. "That's such a sweet story. So is a fire phoenix a shape shifter that can shift into the form of a sword of some kind?"

"A fire phoenix is or was a tropical bird that is said to catch fire when it is time for them to die, but then they are reborn from the ashes. They are immortal birds. Their tears are said to be able to heal any wound, which would explain why when I had been shot in the heart by some Addes Russian Assassains that Dee's tears could heal me completely! It was Dee's contact with Dranzer before then that allowed her to use one of Dranzer's powers to heal me."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:38 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"A fire phoenix is or was a tropical bird that is said to catch fire when it is time for them to die, but then they are reborn from the ashes. They are immortal birds. Their tears are said to be able to heal any wound, which would explain why when I had been shot in the heart by some Addes Russian Assassains that Dee's tears could heal me completely! It was Dee's contact with Dranzer before then that allowed her to use one of Dranzer's powers to heal me."

Jinxi nodded. "I actually do know what a phoenix is. What I'm confused about is you said Dranzer was a blade."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:09 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi nodded. "I actually do know what a phoenix is. What I'm confused about is you said Dranzer was a blade."

"A bey-blade, Jinxi. Otherwise known as a small spinning top launched by a rip cord."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1Ll4DBms68g/TQ7F5OwDctI/AAAAAAAAACE/GTTdeErGfVM/s1600/StormPegasis.jpg

Dee whistled and soon the beyblade known as Dranzer came spinning towards her. (See image above for what a beyblade is) The fire pheonix let out his bird call and licked his beak only seeing Dee as a fish meal. Dee noticed this and dove under the water. She waited till Dranzer attempted to catch her then retreat in failure. She resurfaced now looking like a wind fish.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110424194641/zelda/images/b/bc/Young_Princess_Ruto_Artwork.png

(See image of a representation of Dee's new look)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:48 am
empress dee
"A bey-blade, Jinxi. Otherwise known as a small spinning top launched by a rip cord."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1Ll4DBms68g/TQ7F5OwDctI/AAAAAAAAACE/GTTdeErGfVM/s1600/StormPegasis.jpg

Dee whistled and soon the beyblade known as Dranzer came spinning towards her. (See image above for what a beyblade is) The fire pheonix let out his bird call and licked his beak only seeing Dee as a fish meal. Dee noticed this and dove under the water. She waited till Dranzer attempted to catch her then retreat in failure. She resurfaced now looking like a wind fish.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110424194641/zelda/images/b/bc/Young_Princess_Ruto_Artwork.png

"It attacked you? I thought it was grateful to you for repairing it."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:40 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"It attacked you? I thought it was grateful to you for repairing it."

Dee laughed and replied, "He is grateful! Dranzer only saw me this time as a fish and got hungry. The moment we step back on land, I will change back. He's probably raiding the kitchen though looking for for something to eat. I'm sure that by now Joe is helping Dranzer find food."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:44 pm
empress dee
Dee laughed and replied, "He is grateful! Dranzer only saw me this time as a fish and got hungry. The moment we step back on land, I will change back. He's probably raiding the kitchen though looking for for something to eat. I'm sure that by now Joe is helping Dranzer find food."

"I didn't realize the shape shift was so complete even loved ones wouldn't recognize you!" Jinxi said, "Especially given your telepathic talent. Couldn't you just identify yourself to him? And who's Joe?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:17 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"I didn't realize the shape shift was so complete even loved ones wouldn't recognize you!" Jinxi said, "Especially given your telepathic talent. Couldn't you just identify yourself to him? And who's Joe?"

"Nah," Dee replied with a flick of her fin, "Besides, deep down, I think Dranzer knew who I was and in his own way was telling me he was hungry and was letting me know what he wanted. He wouldn't have gone after me otherwise."

Dee leaped out of the pool and used her towel to dry off, thus changing back to her humanoid form. She then answered Jinxi's other question, "Joe Higashi is a champion Muay Thai Japanese kick boxer who also makes and repairs cars. He lives on one of the basement floors in a suite built just for him. He's also Terry and Andy's best friend from long ago. He likes playing practical jokes too. Often, he puts piles of whipped cream on the chairs in the kitchen where Terry and I normally have dinner so we tend to watch where we sit unless we want to get laughed at. Now me, I am always good for that kind of humor so if I am walking by with a large section of white mess on my butt, then you'd know I had sat on one of the cream chairs. If he doesn't plant cream on the chairs there'd be a whoopie cushion. Sit on one of them and it would seem like you farted, although sometimes Joe adds a small bit of ground brimstone so that a smell is added. All in all, its in good fun. He can be a bit of a flirt too, so...although he's approachable, you may want to be cautious around him. By a flirt I mean he may playfully touch your butt as you are walking passed."

Dee set out one of the lazy chairs and sat in it, putting on her scouter and set it to moon-gazing mode. She then said, "Joe is still looking for a wife. Unlike Terry and Andy, Joe has never found true love yet. Heck, even Rock has a girlfriend and a boyfriend too. Yeah, Rock loves both ways. His girlfriend is named Iliana and his boyfriend's name is Torah. Joe swears he's straight, but women always seem to think he's a bit too perverted for that."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:22 pm
empress dee
"Nah," Dee replied with a flick of her fin, "Besides, deep down, I think Dranzer knew who I was and in his own way was telling me he was hungry and was letting me know what he wanted. He wouldn't have gone after me otherwise."

Dee leaped out of the pool and used her towel to dry off, thus changing back to her humanoid form. She then answered Jinxi's other question, "Joe Higashi is a champion Muay Thai Japanese kick boxer who also makes and repairs cars. He lives on one of the basement floors in a suite built just for him. He's also Terry and Andy's best friend from long ago. He likes playing practical jokes too. Often, he puts piles of whipped cream on the chairs in the kitchen where Terry and I normally have dinner so we tend to watch where we sit unless we want to get laughed at. Now me, I am always good for that kind of humor so if I am walking by with a large section of white mess on my butt, then you'd know I had sat on one of the cream chairs. If he doesn't plant cream on the chairs there'd be a whoopie cushion. Sit on one of them and it would seem like you farted, although sometimes Joe adds a small bit of ground brimstone so that a smell is added. All in all, its in good fun. He can be a bit of a flirt too, so...although he's approachable, you may want to be cautious around him. By a flirt I mean he may playfully touch your butt as you are walking passed."

Dee set out one of the lazy chairs and sat in it, putting on her scouter and set it to moon-gazing mode. She then said, "Joe is still looking for a wife. Unlike Terry and Andy, Joe has never found true love yet. Heck, even Rock has a girlfriend and a boyfriend too. Yeah, Rock loves both ways. His girlfriend is named Iliana and his boyfriend's name is Torah. Joe swears he's straight, but women always seem to think he's a bit too perverted for that."

"Sounds like Joe is just a little too friendly too quickly," Jinxi said thoughtfully. "But I hope he finds true love all the same." A distant look came to her eyes. "Darrin and Dawn are in love like that, I remember that part. The look in their eyes when they look at each other is ..." Jinxi came back to herself suddenly. "Well, anyone would want that, I think."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:37 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Sounds like Joe is just a little too friendly too quickly," Jinxi said thoughtfully. "But I hope he finds true love all the same." A distant look came to her eyes. "Darrin and Dawn are in love like that, I remember that part. The look in their eyes when they look at each other is ..." Jinxi came back to herself suddenly. "Well, anyone would want that, I think."

"Dee and I are like that. I mean like Darrin and Dawn. Though, it did take me a while to realize it. I will never forget the first kiss. It was such a miserable day that day to start with, it was the one thing that was so outrageously different that it could not have been timed better."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"Dee and I are like that. I mean like Darrin and Dawn. Though, it did take me a while to realize it. I will never forget the first kiss. It was such a miserable day that day to start with, it was the one thing that was so outrageously different that it could not have been timed better."

Jinxi smiled. "I'm truly happy for you both!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:42 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi smiled. "I'm truly happy for you both!"

"Thank you," Terry replied before he let out a gigantic yawn.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:49 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"Thank you," Terry replied before he let out a gigantic yawn.

Jinxi was yawning, too, before she realized it. Then she said, "Gosh, it's been a long day."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games