Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:34 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
Rose had almost finished her harvesting and walked over to Trixi and Jinxi to help them out some

"Oof! Oh thank you, Rose! Some of these are really heavy!" panted Jinxi. Trixi grinned at Rose with a nod of thanks, too.

its no problem rose replied as she got another one and put it on the table

Terry then had one of his premonitions and he said, "Rose if you know Merlin, please tell him to be honest with Link about forming a relationship with him. I don't want Link becoming like Will having too many kids because he's been heartbroken too many times. He's already lost Ma' Gan to something tragic and I would hate for him to lose Merlin because Merlin was a creep and never intended on forming a relationship with Link. Remember how Will treated you once? Do you want Link to feel the same way?"

I will go find him and let him know that he needs to say his goodbyes rose replied as she stood there trying to think of what she could say

Then Terry had an idea, "You could tell Merlin or even you could write a note to Link saying that Merlin had some emergency magical stuff to take care of and while he would have loved to continue the relationship, sadly it has to end. In addition, I hope that you find your soulmate soon."
i posted a little note to link for merlin on the thread he was on ... im sorry that i dont use him much or else i would keep him here but i didnt want him to occupy space here with his many absences he has lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:11 am
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rose

its no problem rose replied as she got another one and put it on the table

Terry then had one of his premonitions and he said, "Rose if you know Merlin, please tell him to be honest with Link about forming a relationship with him. I don't want Link becoming like Will having too many kids because he's been heartbroken too many times. He's already lost Ma' Gan to something tragic and I would hate for him to lose Merlin because Merlin was a creep and never intended on forming a relationship with Link. Remember how Will treated you once? Do you want Link to feel the same way?"

I will go find him and let him know that he needs to say his goodbyes rose replied as she stood there trying to think of what she could say

Then Terry had an idea, "You could tell Merlin or even you could write a note to Link saying that Merlin had some emergency magical stuff to take care of and while he would have loved to continue the relationship, sadly it has to end. In addition, I hope that you find your soulmate soon."

i posted a little note to link for merlin on the thread he was on ... im sorry that i dont use him much or else i would keep him here but i didnt want him to occupy space here with his many absences he has lol

(This is technically a different place than the one where he died on, so that post didn't make sense. Please PM me to learn how to role-play in multiple places thank you.)  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:28 am
Dee noticed something amiss in the air and after she saw Link head to bed, she saw that Merlin had a similar fate as Andy. Except, instead of there being a bloody mess everywhere, there were particles of magic dust on the floor and there was no smell. She crept up to the room that Link decided to sleep in for the night and quietly opened the door, being ever so careful not to wake her sleeping son.

With a pen and paper, Dee wrote, "Dearest son of mine, there has been a terrible accident concerning your new mate Merlin. Like Andy, he has exploded into nothing but magic dust. It is my guess that his time had expired. If there is anything you need to heal this wound, do not hesitate to find me. Just do me one favor... don't go to Ken's single's bar to find a mate. That route isn't right for you. Love you to pieces, Mom."

She set the note on the small table where the lamp was and then quietly left the room. She then went downstairs to the basement to find Terry, Rock, Trixi, Jinxi, and Rose. They were on the autumn floor still dealing with pumpkins, or at least Terry was. He was rolling an oversized one to the bin. Giggling, Dee said, "Terry wait with that one. That one I want to bring upstairs. I want to have a pumpkin carving party tomorrow morning in the lounge using this pumpkin where everybody helps. It might get Link's mind off of what happened to Merlin. And for those who want to know, Merlin went poof for good this time."

(I fixed the situation, Terry. Its okay, no need to get upset at Rose. True she did make an rookie error, but everyone makes mistakes, right? So, lets all move on ahead with the post I made, okay? Is everyone good with that?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:31 am
empress dee
Dee noticed something amiss in the air and after she saw Link head to bed, she saw that Merlin had a similar fate as Andy. Except, instead of there being a bloody mess everywhere, there were particles of magic dust on the floor and there was no smell. She crept up to the room that Link decided to sleep in for the night and quietly opened the door, being ever so careful not to wake her sleeping son.

With a pen and paper, Dee wrote, "Dearest son of mine, there has been a terrible accident concerning your new mate Merlin. Like Andy, he has exploded into nothing but magic dust. It is my guess that his time had expired. If there is anything you need to heal this wound, do not hesitate to find me. Just do me one favor... don't go to Ken's single's bar to find a mate. That route isn't right for you. Love you to pieces, Mom."

She set the note on the small table where the lamp was and then quietly left the room. She then went downstairs to the basement to find Terry, Rock, Trixi, Jinxi, and Rose. They were on the autumn floor still dealing with pumpkins, or at least Terry was. He was rolling an oversized one to the bin. Giggling, Dee said, "Terry wait with that one. That one I want to bring upstairs. I want to have a pumpkin carving party tomorrow morning in the lounge using this pumpkin where everybody helps. It might get Link's mind off of what happened to Merlin. And for those who want to know, Merlin went poof for good this time."

(I fixed the situation, Terry. Its okay, no need to get upset at Rose. True she did make an rookie error, but everyone makes mistakes, right? So, lets all move on ahead with the post I made, okay? Is everyone good with that?)

(I'm good with it, thanks sweetie)

Terry held the pumpkin with one arm, wiped the sweat off of his forehead with his free arm, then wheeled the pumpkin to the elevator. "Thanks for letting me know, Dee. And yeah, this pumpkin is a winner for sure."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:37 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Terry held the pumpkin with one arm, wiped the sweat off of his forehead with his free arm, then wheeled the pumpkin to the elevator. "Thanks for letting me know, Dee. And yeah, this pumpkin is a winner for sure."

Rock just stood there, gaping at what he just heard. He looked to Jinxi, then to Trixi. He didn't even want to imagine how he would feel if they went poof like Merlin did. He set a pumpkin into the bin and then gave Jinxi a hug. "Let's hope that you don't go poof, sweetie. I wouldn't be able to stand it if that happened."

Then Dee gave more bad news. She said, "Oh, and before I forget, Andy is also gone. Big mess upstairs to clean so, please, try to avoid going into the lounge for now until its clean. It should be clean by tomorrow, but no promises."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:42 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Rock just stood there, gaping at what he just heard. He looked to Jinxi, then to Trixi. He didn't even want to imagine how he would feel if they went poof like Merlin did. He set a pumpkin into the bin and then gave Jinxi a hug. "Let's hope that you don't go poof, sweetie. I wouldn't be able to stand it if that happened."

Then Dee gave more bad news. She said, "Oh, and before I forget, Andy is also gone. Big mess upstairs to clean so, please, try to avoid going into the lounge for now until its clean. It should be clean by tomorrow, but no promises."

This news about his brother hit Terry hard. He had to see if this was true. He set the pumpkin down into the elevator and hoisted it to the lounge floor. He then wheeled the pumpkin to just between the mens and ladies' bathrooms before noticing the mess. "Holy ****!" Terry cussed. Then, he noticed something on the floor in one of the pools. They were Andy's reading glasses. Feeling emotion well up inside of him, he went into the bathroom washed the glasses off, then went down the stairs into his and Dee's bedroom, flounced onto the bed, face into the pillow and he let the tears flow.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:46 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

This news about his brother hit Terry hard. He had to see if this was true. He set the pumpkin down into the elevator and hoisted it to the lounge floor. He then wheeled the pumpkin to just between the mens and ladies' bathrooms before noticing the mess. "Holy ****!" Terry cussed. Then, he noticed something on the floor in one of the pools. They were Andy's reading glasses. Feeling emotion well up inside of him, he went into the bathroom washed the glasses off, then went down the stairs into his and Dee's bedroom, flounced onto the bed, face into the pillow and he let the tears flow.

Based on Terry's reaction, Dee knew that she would have some work to do later. Meaning, how his face looked when he heard the news and then in the fashion that he left the basement with that pumpkin. She then saw 5 smaller pumpkins in the row that Terry had been working so she quickly dealt with those, set them into the bin and then said, "You guys might want to head to Hyrule now and take care of the chuchus for Link tonight since you guys are all done here. Oh, and make sure that if you need sleep to rest at Iori's steakhouse."

Rock nodded, "That is a good idea. Maybe we will explore Hyrule a bit too while we are at it. When we get to Link's place, we will be sure to make something to eat there and then do our jobs. If Link is up to it, he can meet us there later if he wants."

Looking to his wife, he asked, "Would that be okay with you, honey? We go to Link's place and help him out considering the tragedy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:28 am
Terry had fallen asleep sometime during his mourning session about Andy and had a dream where even more tragedies befell this place. Rose disappears for starters and then the Hylian Monsters which have never been a problem before become a real threat where a Link from another part of Hyrule saves them all. However, Rose does not return. Like Merlin, she exploded into a pile of magical dust.

This made Terry recall a time when the cosmic balance was upset and the Renaissance Galaxy suffered big time.

He then dreamed of another cat-person. His name was Elvin. He came from the farming villages and when in travel, he looked like an ordinary black cat with pink head fur and wild eyes. But, when not travelling, this being would become more human-like and able to walk on two legs instead of on all 4s. Terry wondered about this person and had a hope that this Elvin would be the new lover for Link.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:50 pm
empress dee
Based on Terry's reaction, Dee knew that she would have some work to do later. Meaning, how his face looked when he heard the news and then in the fashion that he left the basement with that pumpkin. She then saw 5 smaller pumpkins in the row that Terry had been working so she quickly dealt with those, set them into the bin and then said, "You guys might want to head to Hyrule now and take care of the chuchus for Link tonight since you guys are all done here. Oh, and make sure that if you need sleep to rest at Iori's steakhouse."

Rock nodded, "That is a good idea. Maybe we will explore Hyrule a bit too while we are at it. When we get to Link's place, we will be sure to make something to eat there and then do our jobs. If Link is up to it, he can meet us there later if he wants."

Looking to his wife, he asked, "Would that be okay with you, honey? We go to Link's place and help him out considering the tragedy?"

Jinxi nodded. "Of course. Is there anything else we can do? Poor Terry and Link!" She hugged Rock close, feeling as he did that losing her soul mate would be unbearable.
Trixi nodded wordlessly and followed them as always.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:42 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded. "Of course. Is there anything else we can do? Poor Terry and Link!" She hugged Rock close, feeling as he did that losing her soul mate would be unbearable.

Rock replied, "Other than helping Link with his job in Hyrule, I don't think there is. We'll let Ma handle Dad for now and if she needs our help dealing with him then we pitch in. Doing what we did here is a big help to both Ma and Dad. If we see stuff during our explorations that might help everyone out then we will take part. See, Dad is part of the Police force so to speak and if we see crimes being committed, then we do our part and lets hope we don't see any of that."

(I don't plan on seeing any crimes along the way so that is optional for us if we want to add it. And by crimes, I mean people wanting to take over the world or who wants to assassinate either me or Terry)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:33 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock replied, "Other than helping Link with his job in Hyrule, I don't think there is. We'll let Ma handle Dad for now and if she needs our help dealing with him then we pitch in. Doing what we did here is a big help to both Ma and Dad. If we see stuff during our explorations that might help everyone out then we will take part. See, Dad is part of the Police force so to speak and if we see crimes being committed, then we do our part and lets hope we don't see any of that."

(I don't plan on seeing any crimes along the way so that is optional for us if we want to add it. And by crimes, I mean people wanting to take over the world or who wants to assassinate either me or Terry)

Both girls were excited to help and ready to follow Rock wherever he led.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:49 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Both girls were excited to help and ready to follow Rock wherever he led.

Rock told his mom where he was going and that he'd keep in touch. Then he took the lift with the girls in tow, grabbed his keys from the hook and then got his car from his pocket. He had his car in capsule mode recently just in case he needed it, but he did wonder why it still needed keys if it can fold itself to pocket size.

He put on his shades and waited until the girls were buckled in and then took off for Hyrule. The night air felt cool and refreshing as he drove towards the Orochi steakhouse so that he can pay the toll. It was a good thing he had a corn cob in his jacket pocket for that was the toll required. At least there were no trains tonight to slow him down and traffic was very light. There were a few cars and one elevator going past them, but once they reached the steakhouse, Rock tossed the corn cob into the box, which the back gate opened for him to drive through.

People stared at him and his passengers as he drove by, but those people were just tourists who stare at everything that goes passed them. He got to the Hylian staircase and had to wait for the lift to take them down to the ground and from there, they were walking. No cars allowed in Hyrule in order to keep the natural beauty that Hyrule had. This was where things were going to get tricky.

He had forgotten that he had to spend the night at the steakhouse and the creatures out this night were not too thrilled to see Rock there. Most of them were moblins, which weren't too tough to fight, but there were a couple of tough fights ahead of them once they hit the swamp.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:05 pm
empress dee
[Rock told his mom where he was going and that he'd keep in touch. Then he took the lift with the girls in tow, grabbed his keys from the hook and then got his car from his pocket. He had his car in capsule mode recently just in case he needed it, but he did wonder why it still needed keys if it can fold itself to pocket size.

He put on his shades and waited until the girls were buckled in and then took off for Hyrule. The night air felt cool and refreshing as he drove towards the Orochi steakhouse so that he can pay the toll. It was a good thing he had a corn cob in his jacket pocket for that was the toll required. At least there were no trains tonight to slow him down and traffic was very light. There were a few cars and one elevator going past them, but once they reached the steakhouse, Rock tossed the corn cob into the box, which the back gate opened for him to drive through.

People stared at him and his passengers as he drove by, but those people were just tourists who stare at everything that goes passed them. He got to the Hylian staircase and had to wait for the lift to take them down to the ground and from there, they were walking. No cars allowed in Hyrule in order to keep the natural beauty that Hyrule had. This was where things were going to get tricky.

He had forgotten that he had to spend the night at the steakhouse and the creatures out this night were not too thrilled to see Rock there. Most of them were moblins, which weren't too tough to fight, but there were a couple of tough fights ahead of them once they hit the swamp.

Jinxi and Trixi followed Rock without comment. Jinxi stayed very close to him when they started walking, but Trixi was staring around, peering into shadows, curious.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:16 am
JoyRose
empress dee
[Rock told his mom where he was going and that he'd keep in touch. Then he took the lift with the girls in tow, grabbed his keys from the hook and then got his car from his pocket. He had his car in capsule mode recently just in case he needed it, but he did wonder why it still needed keys if it can fold itself to pocket size.

Jinxi and Trixi followed Rock without comment. Jinxi stayed very close to him when they started walking, but Trixi was staring around, peering into shadows, curious.

Seeing another monkey, one of the local monkeys walked up to Trixi and asked her what she was doing with these humans in the Poisonous swamp.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:06 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Seeing another monkey, one of the local monkeys walked up to Trixi and asked her what she was doing with these humans in the Poisonous swamp.

Trixi half-hugs Jinxi and grins, "Best Friend!"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games