Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:48 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
[Rock told his mom where he was going and that he'd keep in touch. Then he took the lift with the girls in tow, grabbed his keys from the hook and then got his car from his pocket. He had his car in capsule mode recently just in case he needed it, but he did wonder why it still needed keys if it can fold itself to pocket size.

He put on his shades and waited until the girls were buckled in and then took off for Hyrule. The night air felt cool and refreshing as he drove towards the Orochi steakhouse so that he can pay the toll. It was a good thing he had a corn cob in his jacket pocket for that was the toll required. At least there were no trains tonight to slow him down and traffic was very light. There were a few cars and one elevator going past them, but once they reached the steakhouse, Rock tossed the corn cob into the box, which the back gate opened for him to drive through.

People stared at him and his passengers as he drove by, but those people were just tourists who stare at everything that goes passed them. He got to the Hylian staircase and had to wait for the lift to take them down to the ground and from there, they were walking. No cars allowed in Hyrule in order to keep the natural beauty that Hyrule had. This was where things were going to get tricky.

He had forgotten that he had to spend the night at the steakhouse and the creatures out this night were not too thrilled to see Rock there. Most of them were moblins, which weren't too tough to fight, but there were a couple of tough fights ahead of them once they hit the swamp.

Jinxi and Trixi followed Rock without comment. Jinxi stayed very close to him when they started walking, but Trixi was staring around, peering into shadows, curious.

Seeing another monkey, one of the local monkeys walked up to Trixi and asked her what she was doing with these humans in the Poisonous swamp.

Trixi half-hugs Jinxi and grins, "Best Friend!"

Rock then said to Trixi, "I think we should tell this monkey we are here to help Link. The monkey would know Link from before."

The monkey looks to Rock and then jumps up and down remembering who he was. The monkey said to Trixi, "You follow me behind light, stay close. Me take you to other side of swamp where it safe. Humans follow behind you."

Another monkey shows up and ooks something to the guide then the guide gives the lanturn he's holding to Rock then runs off. Rock takes the lanturn and shrugs. "I guess something is up in the temple we better get to Link's place first though. You ladies ready to get through this muck? Remember to stay close though. That monkey isn't kidding about that. This fog can knock you out with one breath."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:30 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
[Rock told his mom where he was going and that he'd keep in touch. Then he took the lift with the girls in tow, grabbed his keys from the hook and then got his car from his pocket. He had his car in capsule mode recently just in case he needed it, but he did wonder why it still needed keys if it can fold itself to pocket size.

He put on his shades and waited until the girls were buckled in and then took off for Hyrule. The night air felt cool and refreshing as he drove towards the Orochi steakhouse so that he can pay the toll. It was a good thing he had a corn cob in his jacket pocket for that was the toll required. At least there were no trains tonight to slow him down and traffic was very light. There were a few cars and one elevator going past them, but once they reached the steakhouse, Rock tossed the corn cob into the box, which the back gate opened for him to drive through.

People stared at him and his passengers as he drove by, but those people were just tourists who stare at everything that goes passed them. He got to the Hylian staircase and had to wait for the lift to take them down to the ground and from there, they were walking. No cars allowed in Hyrule in order to keep the natural beauty that Hyrule had. This was where things were going to get tricky.

He had forgotten that he had to spend the night at the steakhouse and the creatures out this night were not too thrilled to see Rock there. Most of them were moblins, which weren't too tough to fight, but there were a couple of tough fights ahead of them once they hit the swamp.

Jinxi and Trixi followed Rock without comment. Jinxi stayed very close to him when they started walking, but Trixi was staring around, peering into shadows, curious.

Seeing another monkey, one of the local monkeys walked up to Trixi and asked her what she was doing with these humans in the Poisonous swamp.

Rock then said to Trixi, "I think we should tell this monkey we are here to help Link. The monkey would know Link from before."

The monkey looks to Rock and then jumps up and down remembering who he was. The monkey said to Trixi, "You follow me behind light, stay close. Me take you to other side of swamp where it safe. Humans follow behind you."

Another monkey shows up and ooks something to the guide then the guide gives the lanturn he's holding to Rock then runs off. Rock takes the lanturn and shrugs. "I guess something is up in the temple we better get to Link's place first though. You ladies ready to get through this muck? Remember to stay close though. That monkey isn't kidding about that. This fog can knock you out with one breath."

Trixi nodded, carefully following. Jinxi did likewise. It certainly was a spooky place!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:29 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nodded, carefully following. Jinxi did likewise. It certainly was a spooky place!

Rock and the ladies made it through the swamp, having to take out a few deku baba plants at the same time and earning some deku nuts as well as some green jelly in the form of purple seeds. A deku flower appeared in its place and some of the fog disappeared. For the most part though, the swamp was still deadly. Seeing the results of what happened, Rock looked to the sky and saw storm clouds approaching. He said, "This isn't good. The realm of Hyrule is changing. This is about to become windwaker's territory. Those deku babas we destroyed, thats going to be for flying on leaves and only if you have enough magic power. Our Link is going to lose his home and be relocated. This also means a new area of Hyrule is coming. This must mean also that a new official game from earth dealing with the Zelda saga is going to be released soon. Mom told me about this change once. Its a good thing Link's back at the mansion right now. We get to see first hand what this flood is going to do and that also means that I have some work to do once we get to Link's place. I gotta create a waterproof bubble for the three of us and allow for a breathing space too. I don't have the power to change us into fish. Mom has that power."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 8:14 pm
empress dee
Rock and the ladies made it through the swamp, having to take out a few deku baba plants at the same time and earning some deku nuts as well as some green jelly in the form of purple seeds. A deku flower appeared in its place and some of the fog disappeared. For the most part though, the swamp was still deadly. Seeing the results of what happened, Rock looked to the sky and saw storm clouds approaching. He said, "This isn't good. The realm of Hyrule is changing. This is about to become windwaker's territory. Those deku babas we destroyed, thats going to be for flying on leaves and only if you have enough magic power. Our Link is going to lose his home and be relocated. This also means a new area of Hyrule is coming. This must mean also that a new official game from earth dealing with the Zelda saga is going to be released soon. Mom told me about this change once. Its a good thing Link's back at the mansion right now. We get to see first hand what this flood is going to do and that also means that I have some work to do once we get to Link's place. I gotta create a waterproof bubble for the three of us and allow for a breathing space too. I don't have the power to change us into fish. Mom has that power."

Trixi wrinkled her nose. "No fish. Yuck!"
Jinxi shrugged, saying "Better than drowning, I guess, but I'm ok with the waterproof bubble so long as it has enough air in it for us all."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:12 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi shrugged, saying "Better than drowning, I guess, but I'm ok with the waterproof bubble so long as it has enough air in it for us all."

"Like it or not, Trixi, we are about to see a lot of fish. We will still be able to get home, don't worry. The other question will be is where will this land be moved to? I say after this floor happens, we make our way back to Termina to see if we can find chuchus there. The ones in this land will take a while to spawn and to be completely honest, I don't have the tools to fight the ones that Link gets from windwaker territory. Those ones along with the blue ones are surrounded by an electric current and if I so much as touch it, I get zapped. It'd be different if I had an archery set. Heh, I just had an idea, but I dunno if you ladies would be up for it. See, we would first have to craft ourselves a boat. I have the tools for that. Then, we literally sail or row to where Outset Island is and be sure to get there by nightfall. If we can succeed in doing that, we might just be able to get ourselves some red and green chuchu jelly. Also, we might be able to craft ourselves a sword and shield. One for all three of us. That island has the mats to do it. So, are you ladies up for a sailing adventure and basically beat the windwaker game for real?"

(I don't know if you played Legend of Zelda windwaker or not, but we are basically going to role-play it out if your characters are okay with the idea. If not, we play out Ocarina of time and Majora's mask with twists of course since we are not Link, but we are heroes like Link is)  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:28 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Like it or not, Trixi, we are about to see a lot of fish. We will still be able to get home, don't worry. The other question will be is where will this land be moved to? I say after this floor happens, we make our way back to Termina to see if we can find chuchus there. The ones in this land will take a while to spawn and to be completely honest, I don't have the tools to fight the ones that Link gets from windwaker territory. Those ones along with the blue ones are surrounded by an electric current and if I so much as touch it, I get zapped. It'd be different if I had an archery set. Heh, I just had an idea, but I dunno if you ladies would be up for it. See, we would first have to craft ourselves a boat. I have the tools for that. Then, we literally sail or row to where Outset Island is and be sure to get there by nightfall. If we can succeed in doing that, we might just be able to get ourselves some red and green chuchu jelly. Also, we might be able to craft ourselves a sword and shield. One for all three of us. That island has the mats to do it. So, are you ladies up for a sailing adventure and basically beat the windwaker game for real?"

(I don't know if you played Legend of Zelda windwaker or not, but we are basically going to role-play it out if your characters are okay with the idea. If not, we play out Ocarina of time and Majora's mask with twists of course since we are not Link, but we are heroes like Link is)

(I've never played any of these video games, but you know me - willing to play along!)

Trixi sighed about the inevitable fish, but nodded in agreement when Jinxi eagerly agreed to go and do whatever Rock suggested.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 6:06 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

(I've never played any of these video games, but you know me - willing to play along!)

Trixi sighed about the inevitable fish, but nodded in agreement when Jinxi eagerly agreed to go and do whatever Rock suggested.

Rock then got to work by chopping down exactly three Hylian trees and then hauling the logs to Link's place. He worked quickly as he swore he had heard thunder. Within 30 minutes the boat was built and it didn't look half bad either. Then, Rock set out to make the three air helmets, which took another 15 minutes. That's when the rain came down and it was a real soaker. Rock could hear the screams of the villagers as they drowned in the flood and felt bad, but he also knew that it was a temporary loss. The Hylian Gods knew what they were doing. Rusl found Rock hoping that Link was home and begged for help. Rock could not build another air helmet, but he asked Rusl to hurry into Link's place and find a head covering then return to the boat. Rusl did just that and he waited with Rock and the two ladies as everything was washed away literally.

As the rain fell, the boat rose higher and higher until after a mere 3 hours, the boat was floating upon a new ocean and the sun shone once again. Our company was able to take off the helmets and for as far as the eye could see, there was nothing but water. Then Rock said, "Now, the plan was to head to Outset, but that has yet to be created. There is one place that survived. Death Mountain where the Goron people live. We will stay there for the night, but then in the morning head out to Outset."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 8:43 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock then got to work by chopping down exactly three Hylian trees and then hauling the logs to Link's place. He worked quickly as he swore he had heard thunder. Within 30 minutes the boat was built and it didn't look half bad either. Then, Rock set out to make the three air helmets, which took another 15 minutes. That's when the rain came down and it was a real soaker. Rock could hear the screams of the villagers as they drowned in the flood and felt bad, but he also knew that it was a temporary loss. The Hylian Gods knew what they were doing. Rusl found Rock hoping that Link was home and begged for help. Rock could not build another air helmet, but he asked Rusl to hurry into Link's place and find a head covering then return to the boat. Rusl did just that and he waited with Rock and the two ladies as everything was washed away literally.

As the rain fell, the boat rose higher and higher until after a mere 3 hours, the boat was floating upon a new ocean and the sun shone once again. Our company was able to take off the helmets and for as far as the eye could see, there was nothing but water. Then Rock said, "Now, the plan was to head to Outset, but that has yet to be created. There is one place that survived. Death Mountain where the Goron people live. We will stay there for the night, but then in the morning head out to Outset."

Jinxi and Trixi agreed to this plan having none better to propose. "What are the Goron people like?" Jinxi asked curiously.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 12:09 pm
Rock placed his gloved hand to his lower lip in thought for a moment, then replied, "Well, as far as I remember, the Gorons love sumo wrestling. The thing is they are made of stone, so naturally when they wrestle, you are pushed out easily unless you wear iron boots. Once you earn their respect, then they will be very friendly toward you and grant you special items. They make it easier to get into their mountain when you befriend them."

The group got into a boat once it was made, then headed for Death Mountain where the Gorons lived. The Gorons weren't going to stay there for long though because the rito tribe are supposed to take roost there and their guardian Valoo the dragon will eventually fly from his old post to where the group is now.

Rock found that the climb wasn't so difficult at the moment and of course he helped Jinxi get up the tougher parts. When they got inside of the volcano, Cor Goron was there as he was the elder. He did look like a boulder that was alive there was no question. It was true that when Rock was just starting his relationship with Jinxi they had been there before, but then it had been a while.

The elder had a suitcase of sorts in his hands when he saw Rock. "Greetings travellers. I see that you have returned. However, it is at an unfortunate time... well... maybe. There might be something you could do for us since you're here. See, my companions and I are made of the ground, so naturally, the water outside will kill us. I was hoping that you could help us move to better living conditions."

Rock thought about it. "I really would love to help, but we got here by... oh hang on... we did get here by boat. But I would have to travel with one Goron at a time so the boat doesn't sink and secondly, I would need a location to take you guys to. I need to wait just a little bit so as to know that answer. In the meantime, I will contact my mother and tell her what's happened so that she can get back to me on where the new land will be."

(I am trying to introduce breath of the wild here as the new land in where the Gorons will find their new home. So give that time. I do need to get Age of calamity still to find out the prelude to breath of the wild the next chance that I can get. It won't be this week because I won't have enough for it, but perhaps the following week and I will check ahead of time when I get that pay where the game is and if its available.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:04 pm
Jinxi asked, "What can we do while you wait for transport to make this area safe for you?"

Trixi suggested, "Dig trenches!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:16 am
JoyRose
Jinxi asked, "What can we do while you wait for transport to make this area safe for you?"

Trixi suggested, "Dig trenches!"

The elder Goron laughed at Trixi's suggestion, but said, "I know what you ladies can do. You can tour the volcano and find every creature that looks somewhat like me. Tell them that the elder wants them lined up in the main chamber and ready to go. You can even hold onto this as proof as it being my order."

Cor gave Trixi the Goron's ruby to hold. It was red and gold and shiny and to Hyrule, very valuable. For that gem contained the Goddess Din's very essence according to the Goron tribes and can open the door to the temple of time in The Hero of Time's sector.

The Gorons have seen this calamity a few times before, ever since the release of the windwaker game on earth. They knew that they were not from earth, for this was the Kingdom of Hyrule, which has several counties and a couple of planets now. Each county had a Link and a Zelda to watch over it, such is the legend that has been passed down from generation to generation. While it is true that nobody lasts forever, generations do still happen and that was one thing that Cor knew that Empress Dee, the visitor's mother understood. He knew that Dee wanted her son Link to be a part of the Hylian legacy. He wondered where the new Twilight sector was going to be.

It had been such a long time since the last calamity, Cor had forgotten how he and the other 3 elders and the patriarch had managed to survive for so long.

Rock got in contact with Dee and Dee told Rock that she'd keep an eye on the Hylian map on her special computer to let him know where the new Twlight Kingdom was going to be or where the Gorons had to travel to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:30 am
Trixi eyed the ruby with sparkling eyes. So pretty! So shiny!

"NOT for eating," Jinxi reminded her.

Trixi gave her friend a sidelong look. "Not want break my teeth, silly.". She tucked it safely into her belt for safekeeping,  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:44 am
JoyRose
Trixi eyed the ruby with sparkling eyes. So pretty! So shiny!

"NOT for eating," Jinxi reminded her.

Trixi gave her friend a sidelong look. "Not want break my teeth, silly.". She tucked it safely into her belt for safekeeping,

(That was funny! biggrin I loved that!)

Rock then waited and helped the girls get everyone ready. He toured the volcano and found some pretty neat loot while destroying some left over monsters that Ganondorf abandoned. Not one piece of loot was food, but he did find some unique weapons. He showed Jinxi a club he had found that had spikes on the head of it. He asked her to see if she could lift it as he wanted to see what weapons she could hold just in case she needed them to swat bugs or the random enemy. Plus, if she found he was out of line, she could give him a good whack.

He got a dodongo skin for armor though and it proved to be a lot cooler in the heat of the volcano. He found some arrows too that he could equip to Link's bow for when they returned.

Once everyone was rounded up, there was a loud rumbling from within the core of the volcano. The damned thing was going to erupt! They needed to get out of there fast!

As they all scampered out of the mountain, huge bird like creatures swooped down from the sky and began to carry the gorons to safety, reducing the numbers that were in the line. They were friendly creatures and were going to carry them to Skyloft Academy for now.

When it was only Cor, Rock, Jinxi and Trixi, Skyloft Link leapt off of his mount and told Rock where he needed to take the elder. He also handed Rock a satchel full of food for the journey for it was going to take one week on the sea to get there.

Skyloft Link also asked Rock to give his regards to Twilight Link upon arrival. Rock bowed and then smirked. He said to Jinxi, "I should have known that Skyloft Link was watching because his home is in the sky."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:29 am
Jinxi smiled. "Sky sounds like a lovely place to call home."

Trixi shook her head. "Don't fall!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:13 pm
JoyRose
Jinxi smiled. "Sky sounds like a lovely place to call home."

Trixi shook her head. "Don't fall!"

Skyloft Link laughed and said, "No need to worry, there is always someone to catch me when I get drunk in the middle of the night and I fall out of the clouds. They have patrolmen all the time just for that reason."

Rock then gestured for Cor Goron to get into the boat then he said, "Okay ladies, we are going for a week-long cruise to get to our destination. If ya need to pee, I will stop the boat and you can do it while treading water. Cor and I will lift you back in when you're done. If you have to poop, well... we will stop the boat and you can do it over the side of the boat and we won't look. Other than that, we only stop to sleep and to eat."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games