Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:42 pm
After a long rest, Link had heard the news that he didn't even have a home in Hyrule anymore and so, he found his mom to get her attention. He asked her, "Ma, is it okay if I go to Harvest Gardens for a bit to see if farming there will help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:29 am
Linken_Bogard
After a long rest, Link had heard the news that he didn't even have a home in Hyrule anymore and so, he found his mom to get her attention. He asked her, "Ma, is it okay if I go to Harvest Gardens for a bit to see if farming there will help?"

"Of course you can. Here is some coins to get you started and be safe. Write me or visit if you can."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:37 am
empress dee
Linken_Bogard

"Of course you can. Here is some coins to get you started and be safe. Write me or visit if you can."

"I will. Love ya Ma."

At that, Link was on his way to Pelican town. He took his horse epona with him, though when he got to the farm, he was going to have to get a stable for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:15 pm
Dee went to go find Terry to hopefully find that he wasn't getting himself into trouble.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:38 pm
empress dee
After finishing three plates of food, Rock was full. He had forgotten all about the fruit for after. The knights had piled out of the inn during the meal so it was soon just Jinxi, him, and the innkeeper. "Goku cooks better calamari, but this wasn't too bad. Once we are done with our journey, I should take you to Nalith where I can treat you to Goku's fish market. He makes good fish meals."

Jinxi nodded. "Sounds good to me! I'm already looking forward to it. But not just this moment." She patted her very full tummy and smiled.

Just then Trixi returned with armfuls of fruit. "Fruit!" she announced proudly. Jinxi stared at the fruit with absolutely no intention of eating another bite of anything, no matter how tempting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:51 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
After finishing three plates of food, Rock was full. He had forgotten all about the fruit for after. The knights had piled out of the inn during the meal so it was soon just Jinxi, him, and the innkeeper. "Goku cooks better calamari, but this wasn't too bad. Once we are done with our journey, I should take you to Nalith where I can treat you to Goku's fish market. He makes good fish meals."

Jinxi nodded. "Sounds good to me! I'm already looking forward to it. But not just this moment." She patted her very full tummy and smiled.

Just then Trixi returned with armfuls of fruit. "Fruit!" she announced proudly. Jinxi stared at the fruit with absolutely no intention of eating another bite of anything, no matter how tempting.

Now it was Rock's turn to feel bad. He remembered telling everyone to save room. He then said to Trixi, "Set those on the boat because we will eat that during our trip to the next island. And according to the map, there is at least something more we can do besides eat when we get to that place. It has an amusement ride of sorts on that island."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:53 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Now it was Rock's turn to feel bad. He remembered telling everyone to save room. He then said to Trixi, "Set those on the boat because we will eat that during our trip to the next island. And according to the map, there is at least something more we can do besides eat when we get to that place. It has an amusement ride of sorts on that island."

Trixi bounces up and down on her toes in excitement. "Rides!!"
Jinxi also brightens at the prospect of some fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:04 am
When he got to Pelican town, he had an option of what farm to work. He could choose Standard with no bonuses, forest with foraging and hardwood, mountainous with monsters at night, lakeside with fishing perks, or the four corners where more than one farmer shared the land.

Link decided to go with the forest farm and from there he set his stuff in the cabin and got to work on making a treasure chest. For that, he was going to need 50 wood. As he was chopping down a few trees, thus building up his arm strength realizing just how tough his dad had it when he built that mother of a mansion, he noticed that there was some decent soil to till for seeds and there was some parsnip seeds in the cabin.

According to the directions on the package of the seeds, he had to till one plot of land for one seed. 15 plots for all 15. He was also aware of crows and that he was going to need a scarecrow before too long. 15 seeds wasn't enough to be bothered by the crows, but 16 and he was in trouble. He watered the crops and continued his work until he was exhausted. He had built a total of 4 chests, so that meant he had found 200 pieces of wood.

He wrote to his mom before bed and told her all that he did that first day and told her of the type of farm he chose. He told her that he has yet to meet anyone besides Robin and Lewis. Lewis, as far as he knew was dating Marnie the animal shop owner and Robin was married to a man named Demetrius. He also knew that Sam was a side man for mom for on the standard farm nearby, he saw a young boy named Goku Bogard working the farm and Sam was watching him.

After sealing the letter, intending on sending it the next day, he smiled for the first time in days thinking of how naughty mom was.

Then, he crawled into the soft bed and fell asleep.  

Linken_Bogard

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:09 am
Terry had been in the arcade when Dee found him. He thought one way to distract himself was to play video games, although that wasn't helping too much. He needed some other distraction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:09 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

After about another hour, Rock had everyone pile into the boat as they were setting sail for the next island. The fruit had been placed at the back of the boat into a cooler that Rock had to remove from its capsule. They sailed around the island they had just visited and were soon on their way to the second island.

Meanwhile, when Dee saw that Terry was only in the arcades, she breathed a sigh of relief. And then she had an idea. She decided to make Terry something nice to drink. Not booze, nor the usual soda pop, but something really special that would have him feeling better or at least a little bit better. The drink was kind of like a shirley temple, but it had milk in it too. With just the right amount, that upset tummy that Terry might have might turn into one giant burp. And... if timed just right, it would get everybody laughing.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:58 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

After about another hour, Rock had everyone pile into the boat as they were setting sail for the next island. The fruit had been placed at the back of the boat into a cooler that Rock had to remove from its capsule. They sailed around the island they had just visited and were soon on their way to the second island.

Meanwhile, when Dee saw that Terry was only in the arcades, she breathed a sigh of relief. And then she had an idea. She decided to make Terry something nice to drink. Not booze, nor the usual soda pop, but something really special that would have him feeling better or at least a little bit better. The drink was kind of like a shirley temple, but it had milk in it too. With just the right amount, that upset tummy that Terry might have might turn into one giant burp. And... if timed just right, it would get everybody laughing.

Trixi sat in the bow, short hair blown by the wind, grinning widely. Jinxi sat comfortably by Rock's side, enjoying ALL the scenery.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:05 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi sat in the bow, short hair blown by the wind, grinning widely. Jinxi sat comfortably by Rock's side, enjoying ALL the scenery.

A few fish jumped here and there on their way and Rock had to use a slingshotted fruit at an octorok who tried to hurt them. Rock looted the giant fish that he had to murder and they got some nice Octorok legs stashed in a leather satchel. Rock said, "If you thought those legs were good at that inn back there, just wait until I have Goku fry these up when we get to Nalith later. It won't be for a bit, but we'll get there and then you'll see what I mean by better. We can also do a bit of fishing in about an hour to stock up some more for the cooler. I am sure that Trixi can be a big help in that and I can easily make a flimsy fishing rod."

The goron elder was curled up in the center providing balance, plus he didn't really like the sunlight too much. He looked like a giant seat to sit on that Rock was certain that at one time during the trip, Trixi was going to forget and just sit on him. Not that it would bother the Goron. He was used to people using him as a chair when he had a home. The goron giggled thinking himself as a "chair-man" since he was both a leader and a good cushion for one's butt.

Rock jumped when the Goron laughed then asked, "What do you find funny?"

"Just a pun, young one. See, people often forget I am alive when I am curled up like this. I look just like a stone or a boulder to rest your butt upon. And since I am a leader, well, doesn't that make me a good chairman?"

Now Rock understood what the Goron meant by a pun. He chuckled then at a decent quiet spot, he stopped the boat. There was nothing but sea in all directions. No enemies nearby either. A perfect fishing spot.

"We are not going to find many good places such as this for fishing. Why don't we see what we can catch out here? We have a little while before we have to get moving again. I will sail us during the night, so don't you guys worry."

Reaching his hand into a different leather satchel, one without the food in it, Rock pulled out a belt with a stick and a hook at one interval. He strapped it on and then leaned back and waited. Sure enough he got a bite and then leaned forward, using the goron's back as a steadier and pulled a fish from the water. He pulled out another belt, a prettier one, and asked, "Jinxi, wanna try what I did? Just use the goron to balance yourself once you have something on the end. And I will catch you if it looks like you are being dragged into the water."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:37 am
empress dee
Reaching his hand into a different leather satchel, one without the food in it, Rock pulled out a belt with a stick and a hook at one interval. He strapped it on and then leaned back and waited. Sure enough he got a bite and then leaned forward, using the goron's back as a steadier and pulled a fish from the water. He pulled out another belt, a prettier one, and asked, "Jinxi, wanna try what I did? Just use the goron to balance yourself once you have something on the end. And I will catch you if it looks like you are being dragged into the water."

Jinxi giggled at the Goron's pun. Then taking the belt and wrapping around her waist as she had seen Rock do, she leaned back and waited. Trixi bounced over to see what the fuss was about, and scared the fish Jinxi was almost ready to catch away. "Sorry," Trixi said, slinking away.

"No problem, Trixi," Jinxi assured her friend. "I'm sure there are plenty more where that came from."

As if in response to her words, just then another fish was indeed caught, and it was so big that Jinxi needed Rock's help getting it aboard!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:01 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi giggled at the Goron's pun. Then taking the belt and wrapping around her waist as she had seen Rock do, she leaned back and waited. Trixi bounced over to see what the fuss was about, and scared the fish Jinxi was almost ready to catch away. "Sorry," Trixi said, slinking away.

"No problem, Trixi," Jinxi assured her friend. "I'm sure there are plenty more where that came from."

As if in response to her words, just then another fish was indeed caught, and it was so big that Jinxi needed Rock's help getting it aboard!

Rock helped all right, but that fish was a lunker. When the fish was in the boat, Rock said, "That one is going to last us a few meals. Nice catch."

It was Rock's turn to get the lunker next and this one pulled Rock off the boat and into the water! It swam with Rock in tow for a while, then Rock had an idea. He used a towing line he had just in case and had Jinxi catch the rope. All Rock needed to do then was swim back to the boat and the rope would do the rest. That rope was designed by Rock himself a long time ago and only now was he able to use it. It was a good thing he brought it. It reacted similar to an elastic that gets pulled to the point where it slingshots whatever back to its source. Rock had the fish in his hand when he boarded the boat once again and sure enough it was a shark. "This is 2 good catches in a row. Trixi's turn! We wait to see what she gets."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:26 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock helped all right, but that fish was a lunker. When the fish was in the boat, Rock said, "That one is going to last us a few meals. Nice catch."

It was Rock's turn to get the lunker next and this one pulled Rock off the boat and into the water! It swam with Rock in tow for a while, then Rock had an idea. He used a towing line he had just in case and had Jinxi catch the rope. All Rock needed to do then was swim back to the boat and the rope would do the rest. That rope was designed by Rock himself a long time ago and only now was he able to use it. It was a good thing he brought it. It reacted similar to an elastic that gets pulled to the point where it slingshots whatever back to its source. Rock had the fish in his hand when he boarded the boat once again and sure enough it was a shark. "This is 2 good catches in a row. Trixi's turn! We wait to see what she gets."
Trixi was dipping her hands into the water, and was quite proud of the little fish she caught!  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games