Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:39 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Reaching his hand into a different leather satchel, one without the food in it, Rock pulled out a belt with a stick and a hook at one interval. He strapped it on and then leaned back and waited. Sure enough he got a bite and then leaned forward, using the goron's back as a steadier and pulled a fish from the water. He pulled out another belt, a prettier one, and asked, "Jinxi, wanna try what I did? Just use the goron to balance yourself once you have something on the end. And I will catch you if it looks like you are being dragged into the water."

Jinxi giggled at the Goron's pun. Then taking the belt and wrapping around her waist as she had seen Rock do, she leaned back and waited. Trixi bounced over to see what the fuss was about, and scared the fish Jinxi was almost ready to catch away. "Sorry," Trixi said, slinking away.

"No problem, Trixi," Jinxi assured her friend. "I'm sure there are plenty more where that came from."

As if in response to her words, just then another fish was indeed caught, and it was so big that Jinxi needed Rock's help getting it aboard!

Rock helped all right, but that fish was a lunker. When the fish was in the boat, Rock said, "That one is going to last us a few meals. Nice catch."

It was Rock's turn to get the lunker next and this one pulled Rock off the boat and into the water! It swam with Rock in tow for a while, then Rock had an idea. He used a towing line he had just in case and had Jinxi catch the rope. All Rock needed to do then was swim back to the boat and the rope would do the rest. That rope was designed by Rock himself a long time ago and only now was he able to use it. It was a good thing he brought it. It reacted similar to an elastic that gets pulled to the point where it slingshots whatever back to its source. Rock had the fish in his hand when he boarded the boat once again and sure enough it was a shark. "This is 2 good catches in a row. Trixi's turn! We wait to see what she gets."

Trixi was dipping her hands into the water, and was quite proud of the little fish she caught!

Shrugging, Rock then put up the sail and said, "Okay, time to get to the next island. It won't be too much longer, I don't think."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:53 am
empress dee
Shrugging, Rock then put up the sail and said, "Okay, time to get to the next island. It won't be too much longer, I don't think."

Jinxi and Trixi both took seats in strategic locations to stay safe and perhaps help with navigation.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:48 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi both took seats in strategic locations to stay safe and perhaps help with navigation.

They pressed onwards and by the next morning, they arrived at their next island. They had already been to the seaside inn and now its windfall park. The one thing to for sure do here is ride the ferris wheel, which also serves as a windmill. You would get a good view of the sea and perhaps if you had really good vision, you could see island 3 of 7, which had a school on it. Island 3 was called Oasis of learning.

When they got to the windmill, there was a strong scent of wheat in the area. And Rock had forgotten to pack some golden chuchu jelly sandwiches. He knew how to make some now, but there wasn't going to be any chuchus until islands 4 and 5.

The elder noticed something was off about Rock when they boarded the mill and as luck would have it, a Rito postman was flying in the area so the Goron elder had the rito fly to get some golden chuchu jelly sandwiches for Rock. Cor knew about Rock's condition due to the many times Link had been sending them to Empress Dee's Lounge via the postman.

After the ride, the attendant asked if Rock was going to be okay and Cor replied, "Of course he will be fine. He is as tough as a Goron. Just needed some special nourishment. You don't mind if he rests here, do you Fyre?"

"Not at all. I just wanted all my customers to have the thrill of a life time. The cuckoo flying adventure is also available here. Just take the windmill to the top and when it stops, step onto the platform and talk with Flint and he'll let you fly one of his birds down to the ground."

Now Fyre was hinting at Jinxi and Trixi to try the cuckoo ride while Rock recovered and that Cor was going to keep watch on Rock.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:59 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

They pressed onwards and by the next morning, they arrived at their next island. They had already been to the seaside inn and now its windfall park. The one thing to for sure do here is ride the ferris wheel, which also serves as a windmill. You would get a good view of the sea and perhaps if you had really good vision, you could see island 3 of 7, which had a school on it. Island 3 was called Oasis of learning.

When they got to the windmill, there was a strong scent of wheat in the area. And Rock had forgotten to pack some golden chuchu jelly sandwiches. He knew how to make some now, but there wasn't going to be any chuchus until islands 4 and 5.

The elder noticed something was off about Rock when they boarded the mill and as luck would have it, a Rito postman was flying in the area so the Goron elder had the rito fly to get some golden chuchu jelly sandwiches for Rock. Cor knew about Rock's condition due to the many times Link had been sending them to Empress Dee's Lounge via the postman.

After the ride, the attendant asked if Rock was going to be okay and Cor replied, "Of course he will be fine. He is as tough as a Goron. Just needed some special nourishment. You don't mind if he rests here, do you Fyre?"

"Not at all. I just wanted all my customers to have the thrill of a life time. The cuckoo flying adventure is also available here. Just take the windmill to the top and when it stops, step onto the platform and talk with Flint and he'll let you fly one of his birds down to the ground."

Now Fyre was hinting at Jinxi and Trixi to try the cuckoo ride while Rock recovered and that Cor was going to keep watch on Rock.

Jinxi and Trixi took the hint - Sounded fun!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:02 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi took the hint - Sounded fun!

The cuckoos were delighted to fly the girls around from the top of the ride to the bottom then Fyre was more than happy to cannon them to the top again. The windmill was too slow to Fyre's taste, but even as he watched the girls over and over, he wanted to have some fun too.

When the sun began to set, that's when Rock came to. Rock looked to his wife and smiled weakly, not ready to get up just yet. He wanted to watch the girls have a bit more fun before they had to get going. And before they left, he was going to be sure to order more food from home. He had Cor take a special stone from the Goron's back where Rock wrote an order of food, which then he paid Flint and Fyre a nice wad of rupees to have one of the cuckoos meant for the ride fly to have the note delivered. This was going to set their trip back a bit, but they had a great view and they needed to be prepared.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:17 pm
empress dee
The cuckoos were delighted to fly the girls around from the top of the ride to the bottom then Fyre was more than happy to cannon them to the top again. The windmill was too slow to Fyre's taste, but even as he watched the girls over and over, he wanted to have some fun too.

When the sun began to set, that's when Rock came to. Rock looked to his wife and smiled weakly, not ready to get up just yet. He wanted to watch the girls have a bit more fun before they had to get going. And before they left, he was going to be sure to order more food from home. He had Cor take a special stone from the Goron's back where Rock wrote an order of food, which then he paid Flint and Fyre a nice wad of rupees to have one of the cuckoos meant for the ride fly to have the note delivered. This was going to set their trip back a bit, but they had a great view and they needed to be prepared.

Jinxi and Trixi returned from the cuckoo rides flushed and famished. Jinxi hugged Rock. "Do you need anything?" she asked.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:55 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi returned from the cuckoo rides flushed and famished. Jinxi hugged Rock. "Do you need anything?" she asked.

Rock replied, "Not at the moment, but our trip is delayed a bit. I am having some food delivered from mom's place. Did you and Trixi have fun with the chickens?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:00 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock replied, "Not at the moment, but our trip is delayed a bit. I am having some food delivered from mom's place. Did you and Trixi have fun with the chickens?"

"We did!" Jinxi grinned while Trixi nodded enthusiastic agreement. "And don't worry about the delay. You just take care of you!" Jinxi hugged him.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:21 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"We did!" Jinxi grinned while Trixi nodded enthusiastic agreement. "And don't worry about the delay. You just take care of you!" Jinxi hugged him.

"I will, don't worry. I am just really comfy right now."

One of the cuccos began to peck on Rock's blanket, found something then wandered off. Rock chuckled, "I guess I was a little messy."

He looked at the stars that were starting to shine and sighed happily. He said, "The stars are beautiful tonight."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:26 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

One of the cuccos began to peck on Rock's blanket, found something then wandered off. Rock chuckled, "I guess I was a little messy."

He looked at the stars that were starting to shine and sighed happily. He said, "The stars are beautiful tonight."

Jinxi looked up and smiled in agreement.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:04 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi looked up and smiled in agreement.

It wasn't very long before Rock fell asleep again, but this time he looked much better. When the sun rose the next morning, the cuccos did their job in waking everybody up. Rock did feel better, but he was definitely hungry. He looked to the sky and as he shielded his peepers from the sun, a bird-like creature was appearing. It was a rito! The rito was carrying a huge sack full of things. He had Fyer pay the fee for the delivery, which wasn't all that much, just 20 rupees. And then the Rito wandered over to Rock and delivered the package. It was the food that Rock had ordered and it was still fresh!

Rock thanked the bird and gave a tip of 50 rupees and then took a small portion of the food to eat that moment. He unpacked a golden chuchu jelly sandwich, and a bottle of moomoo milk. As he ate, he watched over Jinxi and Trixi. He set a fresh banana in front of Trixi and a can of orange soda in front of Jinxi for when they woke.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:37 am
empress dee
It wasn't very long before Rock fell asleep again, but this time he looked much better. When the sun rose the next morning, the cuccos did their job in waking everybody up. Rock did feel better, but he was definitely hungry. He looked to the sky and as he shielded his peepers from the sun, a bird-like creature was appearing. It was a rito! The rito was carrying a huge sack full of things. He had Fyer pay the fee for the delivery, which wasn't all that much, just 20 rupees. And then the Rito wandered over to Rock and delivered the package. It was the food that Rock had ordered and it was still fresh!

Rock thanked the bird and gave a tip of 50 rupees and then took a small portion of the food to eat that moment. He unpacked a golden chuchu jelly sandwich, and a bottle of moomoo milk. As he ate, he watched over Jinxi and Trixi. He set a fresh banana in front of Trixi and a can of orange soda in front of Jinxi for when they woke.

Trixi woke first, and was immediately delighted with the banana, scarfing it down in seconds. She looked over at Jinxi, still sleeping peacefully, and the tempting orange soda next to her.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:20 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi woke first, and was immediately delighted with the banana, scarfing it down in seconds. She looked over at Jinxi, still sleeping peacefully, and the tempting orange soda next to her.

Rock chuckled as he saw Trixi's reaction to the orange soda, and passed a can to her. "Here you go, didn't realize you wanted one."

Getting up from sitting down, Rock stretched his arms and gazed out at Lake Hylia, which was more like the ocean now. "Just think, only 4 more days and we will be able to go home finally. Then there will be loads of bananas we can pick off of our own trees. Won't that be nice?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:04 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock chuckled as he saw Trixi's reaction to the orange soda, and passed a can to her. "Here you go, didn't realize you wanted one."

Getting up from sitting down, Rock stretched his arms and gazed out at Lake Hylia, which was more like the ocean now. "Just think, only 4 more days and we will be able to go home finally. Then there will be loads of bananas we can pick off of our own trees. Won't that be nice?"

Trixi nodded enthusiastically, adding "And orange soda!"

Just then Jinxi awoke and stretched. With a grateful smile, she helped herself to HER orange soda.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:15 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nodded enthusiastically, adding "And orange soda!"

Just then Jinxi awoke and stretched. With a grateful smile, she helped herself to HER orange soda.

Rock smiled, stretched from his standing position and replied, "Yes, Trixi, orange soda too. Ya know, maybe we can pay a visit after we are home for a bit to a place called Family barn. Its located in the west and we can buy some machines there that will help us with our own farming. Or even better, we can send a message to mom to pick us up some. We can totally rake in the money too as well as have a nice looking farm. Plus we can order more seeds too. There are so many we can get from there. I really should make a list though."

Fyre could not help overhear that bit of convo and said, "I could make that list for you, all you do is pay me 10 rupees and tell me the list and I will have one of my cuccoos deliver the list to the rito post office."

Reaching into his pocket, Rock pulled out a small yellow gem that looked a lot like topaz from the flower bud mine and handed it to Fyre. Fyre went into the little hut nearby for only a minute and then asked Rock for the list.

At this Rock said, "Flower packing machine, soda making machine, cheese master, baker, chickens, a chicken coop, 5 cows, 4 bulls, a horse to ride, winemaker, fruit wine machine, white grape seeds, regular grape seeds, chardonnay grapes, a provence beehive, clover seeds, wheat seeds, corn seeds, and a truffle hog."

Fyre wrote everything down and laughed a little. He said, "That's quite the list. I hope you can pay for those items."

Rock nodded, "Oh ya, I can. The only tough thing will be the beehive."

Stretching again, Rock realized just how much of a farmer he wants to be and yet, he knows how sensitive he is to flowers. He also realized that he was going to have to hunt some golden chuchus on this adventure for some jelly.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games