Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:09 am
empress dee
"There are still monsters on this island, you know. Most of them reside in the forest on the hill. If we hear Trixi shriek, we know why and it will be up to us to rescue her. I could make a sword from bamboo on this island, but it would be better if I see the old man that has steel blades."

Granny then told Rock of the tragedy that the old man and his brother passed away of old age. The weapons were still there, though. And so were the books. Rock then led Jinxi to the place with the books. He said, "In this room there are instructions of all types for simple self defense techniques. Nothing like what I can do, but they can help in a tight spot. And they can be fun. Look at this one... this one here shows you how you can roll into a wall unhurt and then you get to break stuff on shelves and get the loot from them. A long time ago, the kid that used to live here Link Windwaker, he was an expert at this technique. He's richer than me when it comes to breaking pots. Trixi would love to do this."

Jinxi asked, "Why are some creatures called monsters? Maybe they just want to live their lives.
But you're absolutely right about Trixi enjoying breaking stuff!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:42 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
"There are still monsters on this island, you know. Most of them reside in the forest on the hill. If we hear Trixi shriek, we know why and it will be up to us to rescue her. I could make a sword from bamboo on this island, but it would be better if I see the old man that has steel blades."

Granny then told Rock of the tragedy that the old man and his brother passed away of old age. The weapons were still there, though. And so were the books. Rock then led Jinxi to the place with the books. He said, "In this room there are instructions of all types for simple self defense techniques. Nothing like what I can do, but they can help in a tight spot. And they can be fun. Look at this one... this one here shows you how you can roll into a wall unhurt and then you get to break stuff on shelves and get the loot from them. A long time ago, the kid that used to live here Link Windwaker, he was an expert at this technique. He's richer than me when it comes to breaking pots. Trixi would love to do this."

Jinxi asked, "Why are some creatures called monsters? Maybe they just want to live their lives.

"These creatures will hurt you if you don't hurt them first. They are sent to kill not make friends. We kill them mostly in self defense, but the bonus is these creatures yield stuff that we can use. I mean its the same thing as hunting although there are some exceptions here. If we hunt responsibly, then its not as bad as going all ham and killing everything in sight. The creatures that appear here mean to kill. The humanoids like granny are not monsters. You will know what a monster is and what isn't. There are certainly exceptions. Most that show here have no brains even. They are literally living blobs of slime or jelly. If one gets a hold of you, what it will do is it will absorb you until you die of suffocation. I do not want my wife dying like that."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 4:33 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"These creatures will hurt you if you don't hurt them first. They are sent to kill not make friends. We kill them mostly in self defense, but the bonus is these creatures yield stuff that we can use. I mean its the same thing as hunting although there are some exceptions here. If we hunt responsibly, then its not as bad as going all ham and killing everything in sight. The creatures that appear here mean to kill. The humanoids like granny are not monsters. You will know what a monster is and what isn't. There are certainly exceptions. Most that show here have no brains even. They are literally living blobs of slime or jelly. If one gets a hold of you, what it will do is it will absorb you until you die of suffocation. I do not want my wife dying like that."

Jinxi laughed a little nervously. "I don't want to die that way, either," she agreed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 3:14 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi laughed a little nervously. "I don't want to die that way, either," she agreed.

Growing a little impatient and worried, Rock said, "Please wait here while I rescue Trixi. I have been trained and who knows what is happening to our friend in those woods."

Grabbing a giant leaf from the ground, Rock made his way to the barrier of trees and used a power wave to destroy them. After collecting the wood and putting it aside, he made his way up the hill to the broken bridge where he used the boulder for a ledge and with the leaf, he sailed to the other side where the forest was.

As soon as he entered the forest, he was met by some moblins, which are giant boars. They asked Rock what his business was, then he told the moblins, he wanted to get his friend out of the woods. The moblins laughed and led Rock to where Trixi was unharmed.

(Gotta tell me what Trixi was doing this whole time and why she was unharmed. Hopefully making friends, but I think you get what I mean)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:00 pm
empress dee
Growing a little impatient and worried, Rock said, "Please wait here while I rescue Trixi. I have been trained and who knows what is happening to our friend in those woods."

Grabbing a giant leaf from the ground, Rock made his way to the barrier of trees and used a power wave to destroy them. After collecting the wood and putting it aside, he made his way up the hill to the broken bridge where he used the boulder for a ledge and with the leaf, he sailed to the other side where the forest was.

As soon as he entered the forest, he was met by some moblins, which are giant boars. They asked Rock what his business was, then he told the moblins, he wanted to get his friend out of the woods. The moblins laughed and led Rock to where Trixi was unharmed.

(Gotta tell me what Trixi was doing this whole time and why she was unharmed. Hopefully making friends, but I think you get what I mean)

((I'm sorry - surgery went well, just now getting back home))

Trixi had found the best way to make friends with a monster was to bop it on the nose with a big stick and then kiss it to make it better. The monster was so surprised at the bop followed by a kiss, it just sat there staring at this strange creature, who still held the stick in case another monster came by.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:08 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi had found the best way to make friends with a monster was to bop it on the nose with a big stick and then kiss it to make it better. The monster was so surprised at the bop followed by a kiss, it just sat there staring at this strange creature, who still held the stick in case another monster came by.

Rock saw the Moblins lined up just to get nose bopped by Trixi then kissed. He could not help but laugh at this, and took a snapshot of it on his phone for later. He had to show Link. Maybe the moblins were just misunderstood creatures. Rock then called to Trixi, "Yo, Trixi, we gotta get going now. One last round then lets get moving, okay?"

Some of the moblins cheered because they liked this game. Some groaned because they didn't want the fun to end.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:15 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock saw the Moblins lined up just to get nose bopped by Trixi then kissed. He could not help but laugh at this, and took a snapshot of it on his phone for later. He had to show Link. Maybe the moblins were just misunderstood creatures. Rock then called to Trixi, "Yo, Trixi, we gotta get going now. One last round then lets get moving, okay?"

Some of the moblins cheered because they liked this game. Some groaned because they didn't want the fun to end.

Trixi nodded with a grin, bopped each one a last time, and followed Rock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:10 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nodded with a grin, bopped each one a last time, and followed Rock.

A sudden gust of wind came which sent Rock into the air as his wings appeared from his back. It was automatic like he couldn't help it. He took Trixi by the waist as he took to the skies and then he flew over to where Jinxi was waiting for them with granny and some soup. When he landed, Granny Windwaker offered some soup and he let go of Trixi so she could do whatever just before they left.

Rock's wings tucked back in, which made him look like he had a fur coat on his back. He blushed as he noticed the face that Trixi was making. It was one mixed with surprise and excitement. He said, "Sorry for the unexpected flight, but these wings have a mind of their own sometimes. And it's been forever since they were stretched. Hope you thought it was fun."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:05 am
empress dee
A sudden gust of wind came which sent Rock into the air as his wings appeared from his back. It was automatic like he couldn't help it. He took Trixi by the waist as he took to the skies and then he flew over to where Jinxi was waiting for them with granny and some soup. When he landed, Granny Windwaker offered some soup and he let go of Trixi so she could do whatever just before they left.

Rock's wings tucked back in, which made him look like he had a fur coat on his back. He blushed as he noticed the face that Trixi was making. It was one mixed with surprise and excitement. He said, "Sorry for the unexpected flight, but these wings have a mind of their own sometimes. And it's been forever since they were stretched. Hope you thought it was fun."

Trixi was grinning by the time he let her go, although at first she was not as thrilled. But now she'd decided it was a LOT of fun. "Again?" she asked, as she gratefully accepted granny's soup with a nod and a smile of thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:31 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi was grinning by the time he let her go, although at first she was not as thrilled. But now she'd decided it was a LOT of fun. "Again?" she asked, as she gratefully accepted granny's soup with a nod and a smile of thanks.

Rock laughed heartily and then he said, "When we get back home, I can show you better than this place with a similar ride. And Jinxi gets rides too, I can only do this for so long before I get wiped and that was a long ride. I will just need a small tip from Ma about how to unfold the wings willingly and not on a whim. I almost have it, but not quite. The bonus thing is I picked up some more goodies on the ride down. Golden feathers mostly that were floating in the air. If you check my wings, you will see them there."

Gulping down a bottle of soup, Rock was grateful with the energy renewel. The giant hogs in the pen next door to granny's dug up some money for Rock as if they got some enjoyment for the show. Rock noticed, pet the hogs, and gathered the coins. Altogether he got 50 rupees. There were three 10 rupee coins and 1 20 rupee coin. Granny cheered a little and then she said, "There is a good wind right now, it be best if you were off. You are nearly there and if you should see my grandson on Tetra's pirate ship, please say to him that his granny misses him and hopes he is still being a good boy."

Rock nodded and boarded the boat. He knew his ladies were behind him and that they climbed in behind him so he hoisted the sail and with that, they headed south towards the edge of the windwaker map. And as luck would have it, they did see Tetra's ship conquering the eye reef that would have nailed them otherwise. Rock waved, but he did not see Link Windwaker. He decided he would send a letter via the Rito postman instead to give Link the message.

As they reached the shore at last, Rock could see the transportation lift in sight. This looked to be the Ocarina lands now. He shuddered as he had memories of when Terry tried to show off and got shot with a light arrow by Link Ocarina, the hero of time. Link Ocarina had the ability to alter time and change himself from a kid to a teen with a certain melody, At any rate, Rock pulled the capsule of his car out of the chest of goodies and got it set up for the ride home with his ladies. Then as Rock was fooling with his wings by altering the muscles in his back, he got an idea. He said, "How would you two like to see something really cool while we ride to the lift?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:16 pm
empress dee
Then as Rock was fooling with his wings by altering the muscles in his back, he got an idea. He said, "How would you two like to see something really cool while we ride to the lift?"
Jinxi and Trixi both thought this a splendid idea!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:01 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Then as Rock was fooling with his wings by altering the muscles in his back, he got an idea. He said, "How would you two like to see something really cool while we ride to the lift?"

At his ladies' approval, Rock unfolded his wings and created a feathery roof above. They arrived onto the lift and they were soon high into the air before Rock drove onto a stone pathway that led to a castle. The smell from the castle was that of garlic and pasta. It was divine.

Finding a parking spot within the castle, Corrigan wandered up and as cute as can be asked for their order, which after folding his wings back, Rock replied, "I will have the beef steak medium flame with a caesar salad and a chocolate milkshake please. Jinxi, Trixi, what do you two want to have to eat?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:06 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

At his ladies' approval, Rock unfolded his wings and created a feathery roof above. They arrived onto the lift and they were soon high into the air before Rock drove onto a stone pathway that led to a castle. The smell from the castle was that of garlic and pasta. It was divine.

Finding a parking spot within the castle, Corrigan wandered up and as cute as can be asked for their order, which after folding his wings back, Rock replied, "I will have the beef steak medium flame with a caesar salad and a chocolate milkshake please. Jinxi, Trixi, what do you two want to have to eat?"

Jinxi grinned in delight. "I'll have what Rock's having, please!" she said.

Trixi said, "Bananana shake, please. And what else?" She made the poor guy go through the entire menu before choosing a salad with nuts and berries.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:20 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi said, "Bananana shake, please. And what else?" She made the poor guy go through the entire menu before choosing a salad with nuts and berries.

Corrigan smiled regardless of having to read the entire menu and the type of salad Trixi got was called Shitake heaven, which contains lettuce, shitake mushrooms, cashews, rasperries, blueberries, and walnuts. When everything was ready, Corrigan brought it out on a gigantic round tray. He first passed the salad to Trixi, which Rock had to admit looked good. Then the steaks were passed out next, and that came with free french fries and gravy. The fries were crinkle cut as if you got them from some food court somewhere. Corrigan knew that Rock loved those type of fries the most instead of the usual samurai sword cut fries which are so thin they look fake so these were special fries.

A few onlookers were envious of the fries, but after ogling for like 2 minutes or something, they went back to eating their own food.

While eating, Rock said, "I will be so glad to finally get back to our home. As much as I love a vacation like the one we got, nothing beats home."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:21 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Corrigan smiled regardless of having to read the entire menu and the type of salad Trixi got was called Shitake heaven, which contains lettuce, shitake mushrooms, cashews, rasperries, blueberries, and walnuts. When everything was ready, Corrigan brought it out on a gigantic round tray. He first passed the salad to Trixi, which Rock had to admit looked good. Then the steaks were passed out next, and that came with free french fries and gravy. The fries were crinkle cut as if you got them from some food court somewhere. Corrigan knew that Rock loved those type of fries the most instead of the usual samurai sword cut fries which are so thin they look fake so these were special fries.

A few onlookers were envious of the fries, but after ogling for like 2 minutes or something, they went back to eating their own food.

While eating, Rock said, "I will be so glad to finally get back to our home. As much as I love a vacation like the one we got, nothing beats home."

Trixi clearly relished the salad with obvious delight.
Jinxi agree with Rock. "Home sweet home, indeed!"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces