Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:33 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"i will help you put them on the tree in a bit, but why don't we finish putting up these lights first?"

"Good idea."

And so, for the remainder of the night, Dee and Terry put up the Christmas lights and decorated the Christmas tree with Jack O lanterns.

The next morning, when Rock got up and showered, he made some breakfast for himself and Jinxi. He had to look up some recipes on how to make pancakes, but it didn't take him long to master a recipe that smelled divine. He also made some bacon and a side of eggs too. For drinks, he made some fresh squeezed orange juice by using a portable juice machine.

Jinxi stretched, reluctantly left bed to find the source of the amazing smell, and helped herself to Rock's breakfast. "This is a wonderful way to wake up," she told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:30 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"i will help you put them on the tree in a bit, but why don't we finish putting up these lights first?"

"Good idea."

And so, for the remainder of the night, Dee and Terry put up the Christmas lights and decorated the Christmas tree with Jack O lanterns.

The next morning, when Rock got up and showered, he made some breakfast for himself and Jinxi. He had to look up some recipes on how to make pancakes, but it didn't take him long to master a recipe that smelled divine. He also made some bacon and a side of eggs too. For drinks, he made some fresh squeezed orange juice by using a portable juice machine.

Jinxi stretched, reluctantly left bed to find the source of the amazing smell, and helped herself to Rock's breakfast. "This is a wonderful way to wake up," she told him.

Rock smiled, gave his wife a quick kiss and then replied, "I was in a good mood this morning. And besides, something tells me that mom and dad are up to something today. Knowing Mom, she had one of her crazy ideas to cook up some fun, so I thought that after we finished our farmwork here, we head on over to mom's and see what she's up to. It may be summer time, but that wouldn't stop mom from doing something dealing with the colder months. Ha ha ha. And dad... he always seems to get roped into whatever mischief mom is up to."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:20 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Good idea."

Rock smiled, gave his wife a quick kiss and then replied, "I was in a good mood this morning. And besides, something tells me that mom and dad are up to something today. Knowing Mom, she had one of her crazy ideas to cook up some fun, so I thought that after we finished our farmwork here, we head on over to mom's and see what she's up to. It may be summer time, but that wouldn't stop mom from doing something dealing with the colder months. Ha ha ha. And dad... he always seems to get roped into whatever mischief mom is up to."

Jinxi smiled. "Sounds like fun. Let's finish up after breakfast so we can head on over!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:18 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Good idea."

Jinxi smiled. "Sounds like fun. Let's finish up after breakfast so we can head on over!"

This made Rock really happy. He made sure to finish his breakfast, but also enjoyed some light conversation about Planet Hamster in general including some favorite hang out spots that Rock liked going to in the Hamster City mall. One spot in particular was a boutique that Rock owned and that one day, he would take Jinxi there to show some of Rock's own fashions.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:39 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Good idea."

This made Rock really happy. He made sure to finish his breakfast, but also enjoyed some light conversation about Planet Hamster in general including some favorite hang out spots that Rock liked going to in the Hamster City mall. One spot in particular was a boutique that Rock owned and that one day, he would take Jinxi there to show some of Rock's own fashions.
Jinxi said, "I'll hold you to that! Fashion shopping!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:59 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

"All right, lets get to that farmwork. I can deal with the trees and you can deal with the crops. It goes faster this way and we put the ripe goodies into the baskets beside the crops and under the trees. Eventually, it will be automatic where we have Pokemon watching our crops and trees and once they are ripe they put them into the baskets, and then from the baskets, the crops will go to certain storage areas to determine what we want to do with them."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:57 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

"All right, lets get to that farmwork. I can deal with the trees and you can deal with the crops. It goes faster this way and we put the ripe goodies into the baskets beside the crops and under the trees. Eventually, it will be automatic where we have Pokemon watching our crops and trees and once they are ripe they put them into the baskets, and then from the baskets, the crops will go to certain storage areas to determine what we want to do with them."

"Sounds like a good plan to me. How do we get the pokemon?" Jinxi replied, following him to the fields.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:29 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

"Sounds like a good plan to me. How do we get the pokemon?" Jinxi replied, following him to the fields.

"We travel to the Pokemon world of course. And then we gotta become good trainers. Pokemon can sense what's in our hearts or so I am told. And just like raising animals, we must look after them. Feeding them will be easy because of the fact that we grow our own food. But we will still have to pet them and clean them from time to time as well. We won't have to clean any ground types because they like being dirty, but they will be good for when we have to replant things every so often. They keep the soil nice. We will have some bug types too because they can pollenate the plants and create honey. I was thinking of having a couple of combee because they are gentle bugs. The thing is, it will be like the time in Hyrule when we spent that long time out there. We will have to have an irrigation system set up or have someone water the crops for us while we are away."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:31 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

"We travel to the Pokemon world of course. And then we gotta become good trainers. Pokemon can sense what's in our hearts or so I am told. And just like raising animals, we must look after them. Feeding them will be easy because of the fact that we grow our own food. But we will still have to pet them and clean them from time to time as well. We won't have to clean any ground types because they like being dirty, but they will be good for when we have to replant things every so often. They keep the soil nice. We will have some bug types too because they can pollenate the plants and create honey. I was thinking of having a couple of combee because they are gentle bugs. The thing is, it will be like the time in Hyrule when we spent that long time out there. We will have to have an irrigation system set up or have someone water the crops for us while we are away."

"I like the idea of an irrigation system. We should set that up so the pokemon have water, too." Jinxi nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:52 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

"I like the idea of an irrigation system. We should set that up so the pokemon have water, too." Jinxi nodded.

"To set up this system, we will need Joe Higashi's help. Good thing we have extra ore and stuff from that mining expedition we did. That will come in handy for this system and maybe we can set up a berry feed for the pokemon after that. Like have a trough of sorts, but have a selection of berries in them specifically for the pokemon."

Dee had her scouter on, listening in to Rock's brilliant idea. She had Bernard Bogard, who is Terry's younger brother and is William-Tyler's triplet brother, build the trough and then she had Joe start working on the pipeline needed for such an endeavor. Some of Dee's Pokemon helped in that too. All the while, she was continuing the decor of her place to turn it into a party central for all celebrations like Halloween, Christmas and those types of holidays and kinda mash em up into one big one and have the mansion run like that from now on so there would be more people going in and out of the place.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:53 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

"To set up this system, we will need Joe Higashi's help. Good thing we have extra ore and stuff from that mining expedition we did. That will come in handy for this system and maybe we can set up a berry feed for the pokemon after that. Like have a trough of sorts, but have a selection of berries in them specifically for the pokemon."

Dee had her scouter on, listening in to Rock's brilliant idea. She had Bernard Bogard, who is Terry's younger brother and is William-Tyler's triplet brother, build the trough and then she had Joe start working on the pipeline needed for such an endeavor. Some of Dee's Pokemon helped in that too. All the while, she was continuing the decor of her place to turn it into a party central for all celebrations like Halloween, Christmas and those types of holidays and kinda mash em up into one big one and have the mansion run like that from now on so there would be more people going in and out of the place.

Jinxi nodded, glad to have a plan. Then she headed to the crops to help with that harvest. First things first, she thought, looking forward to the rest of the plans!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:30 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi nodded, glad to have a plan. Then she headed to the crops to help with that harvest. First things first, she thought, looking forward to the rest of the plans!

The harvesting of the crops took a total of 3 hours, but after it was done, Rock wiped the sweat from his brow, and smiled. "Glad that's done, but at least we will have plenty of food to both eat and ship. Okay, onward to the lounge at mom's."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:30 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

The harvesting of the crops took a total of 3 hours, but after it was done, Rock wiped the sweat from his brow, and smiled. "Glad that's done, but at least we will have plenty of food to both eat and ship. Okay, onward to the lounge at mom's."

Jinxi nodded enthusiastically, thinking of the delicious treats Dee was always cooking up!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:50 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi nodded enthusiastically, thinking of the delicious treats Dee was always cooking up!

When Rock and Jinxi got there, the place was packed! And not just in the lounge either. The entire mansion was bustling! The Christmas lights were hung up and glowing, there were tiny easter eggs hidden here and there, there were snacks of all sorts placed at various makeshift tables, which only added to the ambiance. It was a happening place. "What the hell has mom and dad done this time? The place is crowded!"

Several of Rock's friends had walked passed him and waved, but paid little attention to him because they were on their way to the arcade. Even the gym was busy and of course Joe was there supervising along with Mai and a new girl Rock has never seen before.

Dee met up with Rock at that point and asked, "Quite the change huh? Good thing Terry has lots of friends or this would have never worked. Well, I have friends too, but you get the idea."

"I will say this is quite the change, it will take you guys forever to clean this up!"

The pokemon that Dee had were also busy, and they seemed to be the cleaners. They were picking up various messes that were made from here and there. Rock was astonished. "Have fun," was all Dee said next before vanishing up the stairs.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:10 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

When Rock and Jinxi got there, the place was packed! And not just in the lounge either. The entire mansion was bustling! The Christmas lights were hung up and glowing, there were tiny easter eggs hidden here and there, there were snacks of all sorts placed at various makeshift tables, which only added to the ambiance. It was a happening place. "What the hell has mom and dad done this time? The place is crowded!"

Several of Rock's friends had walked passed him and waved, but paid little attention to him because they were on their way to the arcade. Even the gym was busy and of course Joe was there supervising along with Mai and a new girl Rock has never seen before.

Dee met up with Rock at that point and asked, "Quite the change huh? Good thing Terry has lots of friends or this would have never worked. Well, I have friends too, but you get the idea."

"I will say this is quite the change, it will take you guys forever to clean this up!"

The pokemon that Dee had were also busy, and they seemed to be the cleaners. They were picking up various messes that were made from here and there. Rock was astonished. "Have fun," was all Dee said next before vanishing up the stairs.

"Come on, Rock! You heard your mom. Let's have fun!" Jinxi urged.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff