Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:51 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"Thank you," Terry replied before he let out a gigantic yawn.

Jinxi was yawning, too, before she realized it. Then she said, "Gosh, it's been a long day."

"It has," Terry said, "Well, I'm off to bed. See ya in there, Dee."

At that Terry headed to his bedroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 am
Dee then said, "Jinxi, you can stay in room 3 on floor four. Take the elevator from the lounge to the next floor up and then just open the door to room 3. Oh, and if you don't wanna be disturbed, there is a sign on the back of the door that you can move to the front of it and nobody will bother you. Perhaps after a nice sleep you might be able to remember more in the morning."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:15 am
empress dee
Dee then said, "Jinxi, you can stay in room 3 on floor four. Take the elevator from the lounge to the next floor up and then just open the door to room 3. Oh, and if you don't wanna be disturbed, there is a sign on the back of the door that you can move to the front of it and nobody will bother you. Perhaps after a nice sleep you might be able to remember more in the morning."

"Dee, I don't know how I can repay all your kindness - you fed me, now you're giving me a place to sleep. Thank you so much!" Tears sprang to Jinxi's eyes as she spoke from the heart, realizing she was a stranger in a strange land completely at the mercy of its inhabitants.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:58 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Dee, I don't know how I can repay all your kindness - you fed me, now you're giving me a place to sleep. Thank you so much!" Tears sprang to Jinxi's eyes as she spoke from the heart, realizing she was a stranger in a strange land completely at the mercy of its inhabitants.

"Jinxi, I am just treating you like I would anyone else here. Plus, since you have one serious problem on your hands, amnesia, I am doing what I can to see that you are better."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:06 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Jinxi, I am just treating you like I would anyone else here. Plus, since you have one serious problem on your hands, amnesia, I am doing what I can to see that you are better."

"Thank you!" Jinxi gave Dee a quick hug of thanks before turning toward the elevator. For all her awkwardness in movement and long-term amnesia, she did seem to retain a good memory for her current surroundings. She followed the directions to Room 3 without hesitation and closed the door behind her. She did not lock the door, even if such a mechanism was clearly visible.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:23 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Thank you!" Jinxi gave Dee a quick hug of thanks before turning toward the elevator. For all her awkwardness in movement and long-term amnesia, she did seem to retain a good memory for her current surroundings. She followed the directions to Room 3 without hesitation and closed the door behind her. She did not lock the door, even if such a mechanism was clearly visible.

Dee welcomed the hug, said, "You're welcome," once more, then joined Terry who was already fast asleep. She gave Terry a quick kiss good night before falling asleep herself.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:44 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee welcomed the hug, said, "You're welcome," once more, then joined Terry who was already fast asleep. She gave Terry a quick kiss good night before falling asleep herself.

(This is to make things interesting)

During his sleep, Terry had been dreaming about Jinxi's past, as if he knew her before yesterday. He was working the bar since Iori had been needed at his own Steakhouse when a new kind of customer entered the bar via the men's bathroom.

"All right, Tanner, take the owner. Jinxi, you head down those stairs to make sure nobody else wakes up while we take over this dump. As for me, I will be posing as someone else that works here."

Jinxi had replied in his dream, "Aye, aye, captain. Whoa....!"

Terry had fought off Tanner in the dream and won, but before the other man could do anything about it, Terry had woken up from the dream.

He looked out the window and saw that it was still night time. He headed up the elevator to check on Jinxi to make sure she was doing all right in that hotel room. He had this strange feeling that Tanner had done something to Jinxi that might cause her to stop breathing or some other serious problem beyond simple amnesia.

When he peeked into her room, this is what he saw...

(Okay, Joy, lets see what we can do with this.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:20 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

During his sleep, Terry had been dreaming about Jinxi's past, as if he knew her before yesterday. He was working the bar since Iori had been needed at his own Steakhouse when a new kind of customer entered the bar via the men's bathroom.

"All right, Tanner, take the owner. Jinxi, you head down those stairs to make sure nobody else wakes up while we take over this dump. As for me, I will be posing as someone else that works here."

Terry had fought off Tanner in the dream and won, but before the other man could do anything about it, Terry had woken up from the dream.

He looked out the window and saw that it was still night time. He headed up the elevator to check on Jinxi to make sure she was doing all right in that hotel room. He had this strange feeling that Tanner had done something to Jinxi that might cause her to stop breathing or some other serious problem beyond simple amnesia.

Jinxi slept in the bed under a light cover. While her dreams were clearly not peaceful, she was quite obviously too deeply asleep to do more than toss her head or frown.

But what caught Terry's eye were the two other people in the room, both strangers to him. The woman standing next to Jinxi's bed, a hand hovering over the girl, had long hair (color was hard to distinguish in the dark room) and wore a dark cloak. A soft glow emanated from her hand and bathed Jinxi's troubled countenance in dim red light.

Between the door and the bed stood a man with a mustache, slicked back hair, and dark clothes. He saw Terrance as soon as the door opened because he was watching the door more than the bed. "Time to go!" he hissed to the woman, grabbing her other arm with one hand and waving at the wall behind them. As Terry lunged for them, the man dragged the woman through the portal that had formed on the wall, closing it behind him. If Terry was fast enough to catch hold of them (I'm assuming extremely fast reflexes on Terry's part, especially since he'd come to the room expecting trouble), the pain of the closing portal forced him to let go or lose part of his anatomy. Behind him, Jinxi started to cry out in pain, even though she was still asleep.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:07 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi slept in the bed under a light cover. While her dreams were clearly not peaceful, she was quite obviously too deeply asleep to do more than toss her head or frown.

But what caught Terry's eye were the two other people in the room, both strangers to him. The woman standing next to Jinxi's bed, a hand hovering over the girl, had long hair (color was hard to distinguish in the dark room) and wore a dark cloak. A soft glow emanated from her hand and bathed Jinxi's troubled countenance in dim red light.

Between the door and the bed stood a man with a mustache, slicked back hair, and dark clothes. He saw Terrance as soon as the door opened because he was watching the door more than the bed. "Time to go!" he hissed to the woman, grabbing her other arm with one hand and waving at the wall behind them. As Terry lunged for them, the man dragged the woman through the portal that had formed on the wall, closing it behind him. If Terry was fast enough to catch hold of them (I'm assuming extremely fast reflexes on Terry's part, especially since he'd come to the room expecting trouble), the pain of the closing portal forced him to let go or lose part of his anatomy. Behind him, Jinxi started to cry out in pain, even though she was still asleep.

But, Terry was so quick that he disappeared through the portal while struggling to keep a hold of Jinxi. He said through gritted teeth, "I will not allow you to harm this girl any further. If what Jinxi told me was right, you have come to take Jinxi back to Darrin. Well, like it or not, I am coming with you. I must inform Darrin of a condition Jinxi suffered while in my world."

Terry did not realize that he did lose something when he went through the portal, but it was only his wolf tail, which wasn't really much a part of him anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:48 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

But, Terry was so quick that he disappeared through the portal while struggling to keep a hold of Jinxi. He said through gritted teeth, "I will not allow you to harm this girl any further. If what Jinxi told me was right, you have come to take Jinxi back to Darrin. Well, like it or not, I am coming with you. I must inform Darrin of a condition Jinxi suffered while in my world."

Terry did not realize that he did lose something when he went through the portal, but it was only his wolf tail, which wasn't really much a part of him anyway.

(I'm so sorry I didn't describe it well! Jinxi is still in the bed. The man took the strange woman with him, not Jinxi.)  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:33 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

(I'm so sorry I didn't describe it well! Jinxi is still in the bed. The man took the strange woman with him, not Jinxi.)

(This is still workable. Terry might have thought the woman the man grabbed was Jinxi or he really wanted to speak with Darrin in that other world.)

When the sun rose the next morning, Dee woke up expecting to find Terry there beside her. It was a Saturday after all and Terry doesn't normally have work to do that day. But, she saw that Terry was gone.

Fearing the worst, Dee dashed up the stairs to the lounge, quickly using her magic to change into some clothes. She headed to the 4th floor and found Jinxi still asleep, and what appeared to be Terry's wolf tail. "What the?" Dee said aloud.

She turned her scouter on, which made beeping sounds much like how a video game does as she scanned the tail. It was Terry's! She then scanned the room for any anomoles and found that a portal had recently been summoned there, but could not find any trace of how it was opened. Dee concluded that whomever was in Jinxi's room besides Terry and Jinxi had magically summoned it.

Then, Dee realized who it might have been. She didn't want to wake Jinxi prematurely, so she did the next best thing. She began to make a nice smelling breakfast in the lounge. She had hoped the wonderous smells would waft through the vents and wake Jinxi up properly and perhaps make Jinxi feel a bit hungry too.

In a way, Dee was attempting to reveal to Jinxi a discovery she had made without causing further harm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:51 pm
empress dee
(This is still workable. Terry might have thought the woman the man grabbed was Jinxi or he really wanted to speak with Darrin in that other world.)

When the sun rose the next morning, Dee woke up expecting to find Terry there beside her. It was a Saturday after all and Terry doesn't normally have work to do that day. But, she saw that Terry was gone.

Fearing the worst, Dee dashed up the stairs to the lounge, quickly using her magic to change into some clothes. She headed to the 4th floor and found Jinxi still asleep, and what appeared to be Terry's wolf tail. "What the?" Dee said aloud.

She turned her scouter on, which made beeping sounds much like how a video game does as she scanned the tail. It was Terry's! She then scanned the room for any anomoles and found that a portal had recently been summoned there, but could not find any trace of how it was opened. Dee concluded that whomever was in Jinxi's room besides Terry and Jinxi had magically summoned it.

Then, Dee realized who it might have been. She didn't want to wake Jinxi prematurely, so she did the next best thing. She began to make a nice smelling breakfast in the lounge. She had hoped the wonderous smells would waft through the vents and wake Jinxi up properly and perhaps make Jinxi feel a bit hungry too.

In a way, Dee was attempting to reveal to Jinxi a discovery she had made without causing further harm.

(so now there are two concurrent adventures, one with Terry wherever Vil took him and one here? For now I'll just focus on Jinxi.)

Jinxi woke to the delicious smells with a blinding headache. Literally, she had trouble navigating her way out of her room and back to the lounge. But she was so hungry she tried anyway. It smelled sooooo good!

First she stumbled into the elevator. Then she couldn't remember how far down she needed to go, and couldn't see any of the labels that may have been on the buttons, so she pushed the fourth button from the top. By feel she experimented with each floor, hoping each time the doors opened that the enticing smell would return to lead her to nirvana.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:07 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

(so now there are two concurrent adventures, one with Terry wherever Vil took him and one here? For now I'll just focus on Jinxi.)

Jinxi woke to the delicious smells with a blinding headache. Literally, she had trouble navigating her way out of her room and back to the lounge. But she was so hungry she tried anyway. It smelled sooooo good!

First she stumbled into the elevator. Then she couldn't remember how far down she needed to go, and couldn't see any of the labels that may have been on the buttons, so she pushed the fourth button from the top. By feel she experimented with each floor, hoping each time the doors opened that the enticing smell would return to lead her to nirvana.

(Yep, two adventures now. You created them when you had Vil come and try to snatch Jinxi back home and wound up getting Terry instead. Terry makes me laugh sometimes. You can just see this 6 foot blond guy with blue eyes latching on and losing his ponytail, which acts like his wolf tail when transformed. He's lucky he didn't lose his legs with that grab.)

When Dee saw the elevator doors open, she called, "Over here, Jinxi. Breakfast is served. Oh, and if you have brain trauma right now, I can easily add some herbs to your morning drink to help clear up that vision of yours."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

The woman, pulled by the wrist by her companion and dragged the other way by Terry, angrily tried to free herself from Terry's grasp, careless of any pain her reaction might cause him. "Unhand me, you brute!" she shouted at him as she struggled to free herself with kicks as well as pulling away from him.

Her companion turned to help her, some kind of small gun in his hand. "Let her go," the man said in quiet menace, aiming squarely at Terry's head from beyond arm's length.

Though Terry may or may not notice, his surroundings were completely changed now. He was in a large, nearly empty room. The lighting was bright but entirely artificial, and no openings to the outside were visible (no windows or skylights). The walls were filled with various storage devices: shelves, cabinets, scroll bars, drawers of various sizes and shapes. From beyond two of the four closed doors Terry could hear approaching footsteps, heavy yet fast.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:14 pm
empress dee
(Yep, two adventures now. You created them when you had Vil come and try to snatch Jinxi back home and wound up getting Terry instead. Terry makes me laugh sometimes. You can just see this 6 foot blond guy with blue eyes latching on and losing his ponytail, which acts like his wolf tail when transformed. He's lucky he didn't lose his legs with that grab.)

When Dee saw the elevator doors open, she called, "Over here, Jinxi. Breakfast is served. Oh, and if you have brain trauma right now, I can easily add some herbs to your morning drink to help clear up that vision of yours."

Jinxi smiled at the delightful smells and Dee's welcoming voice. A hand to her head, she stumbled into the lounge, nearly tripping a few times before settling into a chair. "It smells divine!" she called to Dee, voice softening after the first word to barely a whisper as she winced. "And whatever you have for a headache would be marvelous."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games