Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:35 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
(Yep, two adventures now. You created them when you had Vil come and try to snatch Jinxi back home and wound up getting Terry instead. Terry makes me laugh sometimes. You can just see this 6 foot blond guy with blue eyes latching on and losing his ponytail, which acts like his wolf tail when transformed. He's lucky he didn't lose his legs with that grab.)

When Dee saw the elevator doors open, she called, "Over here, Jinxi. Breakfast is served. Oh, and if you have brain trauma right now, I can easily add some herbs to your morning drink to help clear up that vision of yours."

Jinxi smiled at the delightful smells and Dee's welcoming voice. A hand to her head, she stumbled into the lounge, nearly tripping a few times before settling into a chair. "It smells divine!" she called to Dee, voice softening after the first word to barely a whisper as she winced. "And whatever you have for a headache would be marvelous."

Dee prepared her headache reliever brew as she had learned so many millennia ago from The Orochi school of spell casting, as she said, "I have some news about your companions, Jinxi. They apparently tried to take you by force last night while you were asleep and my husband went in your stead. Once you can see, I will show you the piece of my husband that was ripped off of him trying to save you. Oh, don't worry, it's not graphically violent or anything."

The queen that was way older than she appeared to be had placed Terry's torn wolf tail by Jinxi's plate, but not so close that Jinxi would mistake it for cutlery.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:28 pm
empress dee
Dee prepared her headache reliever brew as she had learned so many millennia ago from The Orochi school of spell casting, as she said, "I have some news about your companions, Jinxi. They apparently tried to take you by force last night while you were asleep and my husband went in your stead. Once you can see, I will show you the piece of my husband that was ripped off of him trying to save you. Oh, don't worry, it's not graphically violent or anything."

The queen that was way older than she appeared to be had placed Terry's torn wolf tail by Jinxi's plate, but not so close that Jinxi would mistake it for cutlery.

"Oh thank you," Jinxi mumbled between bites and sips. She had fully swallowed three bites before noticing the wolf tail, a yelp of surprise escaping her lips at the sight. "Omigoodness what is THAT?!?" She asked, pausing her feast, the cup half way to her lips, a bit spilled onto her plate from when she'd jumped slightly.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:37 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Oh thank you," Jinxi mumbled between bites and sips. She had fully swallowed three bites before noticing the wolf tail, a yelp of surprise escaping her lips at the sight. "Omigoodness what is THAT?!?" She asked, pausing her feast, the cup half way to her lips, a bit spilled onto her plate from when she'd jumped slightly.

"That is Terry's wolf tail. He lost it trying to save you. I bet he's in your world right now either captured by Darrin or he's explaining to Darrin your current situation. If he is captured, we may get some sort of ransom note tonight. But...if he is talking with Darrin, I might get to meet this Vil you have been speaking of."

Then a thought came to her mind. Dee said, "After breakfast, lets check in on where I left Vegeta. If the bed is left unmade, then we know that Vil was the one whom I actually carried to Vegeta's room two nights ago. But, if its made then Vegeta was whom i carried to the room."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:07 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"That is Terry's wolf tail. He lost it trying to save you. I bet he's in your world right now either captured by Darrin or he's explaining to Darrin your current situation. If he is captured, we may get some sort of ransom note tonight. But...if he is talking with Darrin, I might get to meet this Vil you have been speaking of."

Then a thought came to her mind. Dee said, "After breakfast, lets check in on where I left Vegeta. If the bed is left unmade, then we know that Vil was the one whom I actually carried to Vegeta's room two nights ago. But, if its made then Vegeta was whom i carried to the room."

(OOC: Vil was not in Vegeta's place, as last night was the first time he actually stepped through the portal physically to visit to this region.)

Jinxi dragged her eyes away from the tail, finally making eye contact with the lovely Dee. "Do I know you?" she finally asked. "I guess I must - you've been so kind to me. But ... I'm so confused." She closed her eyes in pain.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:22 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

(OOC: Vil was not in Vegeta's place, as last night was the first time he actually stepped through the portal physically to visit to this region.)

Jinxi dragged her eyes away from the tail, finally making eye contact with the lovely Dee. "Do I know you?" she finally asked. "I guess I must - you've been so kind to me. But ... I'm so confused." She closed her eyes in pain.

Sighing, Dee said, "It looks like it was a mistake for Amy to release you as soon as she did. I am going to arrange for you to be admitted to hospital. This could be more serious than I thought. You might be having strokes, which could result in Alzhemiers. Alzheimers is fatal even on this world, which means that Ken Masters has to interview you and you will be stuck with what little memory you know now. Now, I am going to ask you this once and I want you to be honest with me, otherwise, you will be put in the hospital for good....where is it that you come from and why have you come visiting here?"

It was clear that Dee was beginning to lose her patience with Jinxi and was beginning to suspect some "monkey business" going on. She could understand if Jinxi was from some army or scientific planet sent to investigate other worlds. She could even understand if the initial mission was a hostile takeover attempt that failed and now one of the hostiles' members are now in the clutches of their enemy. That sleep should have restored Jinxi's memory completely if there wasn't something seriously medically wrong with her that would eventually lead to her death.

While it was true that Dee missed Terry already and hoped for his safety, Dee knew to keep her priorities in check. If this was what Dee suspected, then Dee would disable any off world portals and Dee would force that one that was used earlier to open for her and she would take Jinxi with her.

(Joy are you ever going to have Jinxi's memory be restored or are you just going to let her die?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:02 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Sighing, Dee said, "It looks like it was a mistake for Amy to release you as soon as she did. I am going to arrange for you to be admitted to hospital. This could be more serious than I thought. You might be having strokes, which could result in Alzhemiers. Alzheimers is fatal even on this world, which means that Ken Masters has to interview you and you will be stuck with what little memory you know now. Now, I am going to ask you this once and I want you to be honest with me, otherwise, you will be put in the hospital for good....where is it that you come from and why have you come visiting here?"

It was clear that Dee was beginning to lose her patience with Jinxi and was beginning to suspect some "monkey business" going on. She could understand if Jinxi was from some army or scientific planet sent to investigate other worlds. She could even understand if the initial mission was a hostile takeover attempt that failed and now one of the hostiles' members are now in the clutches of their enemy. That sleep should have restored Jinxi's memory completely if there wasn't something seriously medically wrong with her that would eventually lead to her death.

While it was true that Dee missed Terry already and hoped for his safety, Dee knew to keep her priorities in check. If this was what Dee suspected, then Dee would disable any off world portals and Dee would force that one that was used earlier to open for her and she would take Jinxi with her.

(Joy are you ever going to have Jinxi's memory be restored or are you just going to let her die?)

(OOC: Jinxi's memory was coming back until Eve and Vil attacked her last night - originally trying to replace her true memories with fake ones while she slept then use her as an agent of theirs here. But Terry interrupted that so now she's just left with the true memories damaged again. She will recover again, probably a little faster than before now that she's been through it, but Dee doesn't know that of course.)

Jinxi knew by the tone in Dee's voice that she was in some kind of trouble. She also sensed that honesty was far better than lying to the woman, so she made a concentrated effort to recover at least some memory that Dee would find helpful. "I ... come from somewhere different from here. This place," she looked around, "is not my home at all. Not even the right planet. You're much more technologically advanced than my home world." She met Dee's eyes earnestly. "I'm not here to hurt you. I would never try to hurt you. Or..." she glanced at the wolf tail, "him. I don't know what happened to him. But if Vil has him it can't be a good thing."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:50 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

(OOC: Jinxi's memory was coming back until Eve and Vil attacked her last night - originally trying to replace her true memories with fake ones while she slept then use her as an agent of theirs here. But Terry interrupted that so now she's just left with the true memories damaged again. She will recover again, probably a little faster than before now that she's been through it, but Dee doesn't know that of course.)

Jinxi knew by the tone in Dee's voice that she was in some kind of trouble. She also sensed that honesty was far better than lying to the woman, so she made a concentrated effort to recover at least some memory that Dee would find helpful. "I ... come from somewhere different from here. This place," she looked around, "is not my home at all. Not even the right planet. You're much more technologically advanced than my home world." She met Dee's eyes earnestly. "I'm not here to hurt you. I would never try to hurt you. Or..." she glanced at the wolf tail, "him. I don't know what happened to him. But if Vil has him it can't be a good thing."

(Oh, I understand. Kind of like a Kingdom Hearts 2 idea where Diz tries to do the same thing to Roxas.)

Dee smiled and relaxed a bit. She then said, "I see. Okay, well, you and I still need to come up with a plan. If Terry does need rescuing, we had better send some fighters to get him back right? But, to be one hundred percent honest, I think Terry went after Vil after Vil tried to hurt you. Terry's just that kind of warrior. And besides, don't you think Darrin has a right to know what happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:10 am
empress dee
(Oh, I understand. Kind of like a Kingdom Hearts 2 idea where Diz tries to do the same thing to Roxas.)

Dee smiled and relaxed a bit. She then said, "I see. Okay, well, you and I still need to come up with a plan. If Terry does need rescuing, we had better send some fighters to get him back right? But, to be one hundred percent honest, I think Terry went after Vil after Vil tried to hurt you. Terry's just that kind of warrior. And besides, don't you think Darrin has a right to know what happened to you?"

(I don't know the plot line of Kingdom Hearts, or even who Diz or Roxas are, but sounds like you have the idea. I'm not so creative as to come up with a plot idea no one has ever thought of before so it doesn't surprise me you find it familiar - lol. Just remember my frame of reference is far different from yours, so don't let what you know about other plots predispose you for or against this one. I have no way of making it the same or different on purpose.)

Jinxi nodded. "Darrin would definitely want to know where I am and that I am ok ... well, mostly ok." She touched her head. The brew hadn't had time to diminish the pain yet. "But I can't touch Dawn's mind for some reason." She frowned, then looked up in surprised horror. "That's never happened since I met her! Why can't I touch Dawn's mind?!?" A rising panic started to fill Jinxi as she realized how completely cut off from her past she was now.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:32 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

(I don't know the plot line of Kingdom Hearts, or even who Diz or Roxas are, but sounds like you have the idea. I'm not so creative as to come up with a plot idea no one has ever thought of before so it doesn't surprise me you find it familiar - lol. Just remember my frame of reference is far different from yours, so don't let what you know about other plots predispose you for or against this one. I have no way of making it the same or different on purpose.)

Jinxi nodded. "Darrin would definitely want to know where I am and that I am ok ... well, mostly ok." She touched her head. The brew hadn't had time to diminish the pain yet. "But I can't touch Dawn's mind for some reason." She frowned, then looked up in surprised horror. "That's never happened since I met her! Why can't I touch Dawn's mind?!?" A rising panic started to fill Jinxi as she realized how completely cut off from her past she was now.

(No worries there. We can mix it up a bit too. I mean, so far, we have something similar to a Kingdom Hearts 2/King of Fighters crossover, which readers will see. But, that doesn't mean it will stay that way.)

Dee's smile faded as she then began pacing behind Jinxi's seat. She then said, "If you cannot reach Dawn's mind, then that means something has happened to her. The more I think about it, the more I feel that we have to open the same portal that was closed in your room in order to get to the bottom of this investigation. You already know I am gifted when it comes to magical arts and this looks to be a universal crime scene now. You and I can stick together on this and maybe, if I can reopen that portal, then your memory will flood back to you upon arrival. I am used to travelling galaxy wide missions or at least to see my son Will who lives in another galaxy. So, I already am aware that where I travel to that some of my powers may be enhanced or may even vanish. Let us hope that my powers enhance when we get there. Once your headache vanishes and we are properly equipped for the journey, I will attempt to open the portal. Just remember to stay by me when we do leave. If we have to, we can make a bargaining tatic. You for Terry. Let us hope it won't have to come to that. While we are gone, Andy will look after the mansion just in case someone decides to make another attempt at taking you by force."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:00 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
But, Terry was so quick that he disappeared through the portal while struggling to keep a hold of Jinxi. He said through gritted teeth, "I will not allow you to harm this girl any further. If what Jinxi told me was right, you have come to take Jinxi back to Darrin. Well, like it or not, I am coming with you. I must inform Darrin of a condition Jinxi suffered while in my world."

Terry did not realize that he did lose something when he went through the portal, but it was only his wolf tail, which wasn't really much a part of him anyway.

The woman, pulled by the wrist by her companion and dragged the other way by Terry, angrily tried to free herself from Terry's grasp, careless of any pain her reaction might cause him. "Unhand me, you brute!" she shouted at him as she struggled to free herself with kicks as well as pulling away from him.

Her companion turned to help her, some kind of small gun in his hand. "Let her go," the man said in quiet menace, aiming squarely at Terry's head from beyond arm's length.

Though Terry may or may not notice, his surroundings were completely changed now. He was in a large, nearly empty room. The lighting was bright but entirely artificial, and no openings to the outside were visible (no windows or skylights). The walls were filled with various storage devices: shelves, cabinets, scroll bars, drawers of various sizes and shapes. From beyond two of the four closed doors Terry could hear approaching footsteps, heavy yet fast.

Terry unhanded Eve as they had arrived at their destination.

"It would seem that Darrin is on his way," Terry said, "Good. Now I can explain what the two of you were trying to do to our guest and what has happened to Jinxi. Vin, Eve, you two realize that you could have killed Jinxi with your little stunt. Yes, Jinxi has told me about the two of you. Not much, but still..."

As he looked around at his surroundings, he smirked, "Heh, reminds me of the Twilight Realm in Hyrule. I wonder if I will see Midna here." Terry began to laugh as he knew he had made a funny. "I have got to remember to tell my wife that one about this place."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:00 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"It would seem that Darrin is on his way," Terry said, "Good. Now I can explain what the two of you were trying to do to our guest and what has happened to Jinxi. Vin, Eve, you two realize that you could have killed Jinxi with your little stunt. Yes, Jinxi has told me about the two of you. Not much, but still..."

As he looked around at his surroundings, he smirked, "Heh, reminds me of the Twilight Realm in Hyrule. I wonder if I will see Midna here." Terry began to laugh as he knew he had made a funny. "I have got to remember to tell my wife that one about this place."

Vil dropped Eve's other arm as Terry let her go and she backed away from Terry, absently rubbing her wrist he had held not because it hurt, but just in reaction to being unexpectedly held there. In the bright lights of the room, her hair took on a magenta hue, her eyes dark blue, her clothes black and well-made. Vil's hair was black, slicked back from his face, with eyes so dark they looked black even in the bright light. Like Eve, his clothes were black and well-made. Vil and Eve exchanged glances but said nothing as Terry started talking.

Vil glanced around the room at Terry's observation, wondering about the Twilight Realm in Hyrule briefly, but discarded that line of questioning for one more pertinent. "Tell us about what has happened to Jinxi, then." Eve gave Vil a slightly concerned look, but let him lead the conversation, as usual.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:04 pm
empress dee
(No worries there. We can mix it up a bit too. I mean, so far, we have something similar to a Kingdom Hearts 2/King of Fighters crossover, which readers will see. But, that doesn't mean it will stay that way.)

Dee's smile faded as she then began pacing behind Jinxi's seat. She then said, "If you cannot reach Dawn's mind, then that means something has happened to her. The more I think about it, the more I feel that we have to open the same portal that was closed in your room in order to get to the bottom of this investigation. You already know I am gifted when it comes to magical arts and this looks to be a universal crime scene now. You and I can stick together on this and maybe, if I can reopen that portal, then your memory will flood back to you upon arrival. I am used to travelling galaxy wide missions or at least to see my son Will who lives in another galaxy. So, I already am aware that where I travel to that some of my powers may be enhanced or may even vanish. Let us hope that my powers enhance when we get there. Once your headache vanishes and we are properly equipped for the journey, I will attempt to open the portal. Just remember to stay by me when we do leave. If we have to, we can make a bargaining tatic. You for Terry. Let us hope it won't have to come to that. While we are gone, Andy will look after the mansion just in case someone decides to make another attempt at taking you by force."

Jinxi was at first surprised at Dee's words. "I thought the portals Vil and Darrin could make were personal to them. I didn't think anyone could open a portal to them unless they invited it." As Dee outlined her plan, Jinxi became agitated. "I may not remember this place, but I am as sure as I can be that I don't want to be in Vil's control any more than I want Terry to be. Can't we just rescue him? Please? Please don't leave me with Vil! He might kill me just to spite Darrin!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Vil dropped Eve's other arm as Terry let her go and she backed away from Terry, absently rubbing her wrist he had held not because it hurt, but just in reaction to being unexpectedly held there. In the bright lights of the room, her hair took on a magenta hue, her eyes dark blue, her clothes black and well-made. Vil's hair was black, slicked back from his face, with eyes so dark they looked black even in the bright light. Like Eve, his clothes were black and well-made. Vil and Eve exchanged glances but said nothing as Terry started talking.

Vil glanced around the room at Terry's observation, wondering about the Twilight Realm in Hyrule briefly, but discarded that line of questioning for one more pertinent. "Tell us about what has happened to Jinxi, then." Eve gave Vil a slightly concerned look, but let him lead the conversation, as usual.

"Okay, when we first discovered she was there, since Vegeta was in charge of the bar and was unconscious when Dee found him...my brother Andy had noticed that Jinxi has suffered a mild case of amnesia followed by headaches. When my wife used her medical scanner on her, she discovered that Jinxi has developed some rare kind of rubbery bones and she is lucky to be alive today. The position Andy had found Jinxi in would have been fatal if it wasn't for those special bones of hers. What I want to know is how she ended up in that position in the first place? Did she fall from the stairs or was she pushed? If she was pushed who pushed her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:53 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"Okay, when we first discovered she was there, since Vegeta was in charge of the bar and was unconscious when Dee found him...my brother Andy had noticed that Jinxi has suffered a mild case of amnesia followed by headaches. When my wife used her medical scanner on her, she discovered that Jinxi has developed some rare kind of rubbery bones and she is lucky to be alive today. The position Andy had found Jinxi in would have been fatal if it wasn't for those special bones of hers. What I want to know is how she ended up in that position in the first place? Did she fall from the stairs or was she pushed? If she was pushed who pushed her?"

Vil nodded. "It's quite possible no one pushed her. She's very clumsy, it's common knowledge here in our realm. But if you ask her, and she has any memory at all, I'm sure she'll verify that Darrin is the one who sends her through portals. He's her handler. We were just checking on her after hearing about a problem between him and her. I'm glad she's alright." Eve nodded in agreement. Vil went on to say, "If she's too much of a bother, we can bring her here to recover fully."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:23 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Vil nodded. "It's quite possible no one pushed her. She's very clumsy, it's common knowledge here in our realm. But if you ask her, and she has any memory at all, I'm sure she'll verify that Darrin is the one who sends her through portals. He's her handler. We were just checking on her after hearing about a problem between him and her. I'm glad she's alright." Eve nodded in agreement. Vil went on to say, "If she's too much of a bother, we can bring her here to recover fully."

"So, from what you're saying, Jinxi basically ran away and summoning her first portal fell through it and likely tripped and fell down the stairs."

After hearing about genuine concern, Terry added, "Ha ha ha ha, Jinxi is a delight to have in our world. When Andy took her to the hospital the day you tried to bring her back, Andy told me that she was very interested in the technology we have. Like, we have such things as folding cars and medical scanners that can detect where viruses are on the body. As I said before, my wife used her higher developed scanner and was able to determine what type of bones Jinxi had. Point being, Jinxi isn't a bother at all. Just wish her memory returns soon. See, Dee helps me with my memory troubles and if I am exposed to any flashing lights, my memory could lapse and I might end up becoming violent. So, Vil, Eve, just warning you in advance, if I do suddenly forget who you two are and start throwing wild punches, you know that it was from the flashing lights. I did bring my eye protectors, but this world seems to penetrate through the lenses. I am normally a very kind person and another thing, I am not usually the one who goes on these exploration missions...my wife does. One time, I got really ill when travelling to Hyrule with my wife. Then another time when I was just on a walk with her through where I live called Southtown, I had three heart attacks due to stress."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games