Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:04 am
JoyRose
empress dee
(No worries there. We can mix it up a bit too. I mean, so far, we have something similar to a Kingdom Hearts 2/King of Fighters crossover, which readers will see. But, that doesn't mean it will stay that way.)

Dee's smile faded as she then began pacing behind Jinxi's seat. She then said, "If you cannot reach Dawn's mind, then that means something has happened to her. The more I think about it, the more I feel that we have to open the same portal that was closed in your room in order to get to the bottom of this investigation. You already know I am gifted when it comes to magical arts and this looks to be a universal crime scene now. You and I can stick together on this and maybe, if I can reopen that portal, then your memory will flood back to you upon arrival. I am used to travelling galaxy wide missions or at least to see my son Will who lives in another galaxy. So, I already am aware that where I travel to that some of my powers may be enhanced or may even vanish. Let us hope that my powers enhance when we get there. Once your headache vanishes and we are properly equipped for the journey, I will attempt to open the portal. Just remember to stay by me when we do leave. If we have to, we can make a bargaining tatic. You for Terry. Let us hope it won't have to come to that. While we are gone, Andy will look after the mansion just in case someone decides to make another attempt at taking you by force."

Jinxi was at first surprised at Dee's words. "I thought the portals Vil and Darrin could make were personal to them. I didn't think anyone could open a portal to them unless they invited it." As Dee outlined her plan, Jinxi became agitated. "I may not remember this place, but I am as sure as I can be that I don't want to be in Vil's control any more than I want Terry to be. Can't we just rescue him? Please? Please don't leave me with Vil! He might kill me just to spite Darrin!"

Dee didn't stop pacing. Now she said, "If you would be put into harm's way by you going there, I am not going to risk you even going. But, why would Vil kill you? Were you perhaps running away and for some strange reason you summoned a portal yourself when you got here and then perhaps bumped into Rock and he, more out of reflexes than anything else shoved you down the stairs? Like, you didn't mean to bump into him or anything, it just happened. And you saw him yesterday evening, he was in a bad mood. When Rock's upset, he gets violent and will harm anyone in his way."

Then Dee remembered the bit about control, "Are you suggesting that Vil is a brainwasher? I sure hope not."

"Mom, Jinxi," a voice called behind them.

Dee saw Rock had returned. Dee asked, "What is it Rock?"

"I wanted to apologize to Jinxi for yesterday. I was out of line when I called her and those visitors freaks. But, you'd be upset too if you just found out that what talent you thought you had wasn't what others want it to be."

"Are you saying that those designs you sent in came back a no thank you?"

Rock nodded. "I see," Dee went on. Then she had an idea. She said, "You can make it up to Jinxi for your bad behavior yesterday. I want you to protect her with your life while I go and rescue Terry. He went on an adventure without me and hasn't returned yet, plus, he lost this..."

Dee presented Rock with Terry's ponytail.

"Very well. Perhaps I can even show her around town, take her out for lunch come noon, and then return here by 2. I was thinking of taking her to Iori's restaurant for lunch."

"Ooh, good idea! Or, even better, why not show her around Hyrule and the Kingdom Hearts empire to show her some places that sounded familiar with her situation. Make sure no harm comes to her, though."

"Okay, will do, Ma. Okay, Jinxi, what do you say for a little car ride? I own a mustang. Ma has some royal business she has to take care of and she doesn't want you to get hurt. Plus, I want to apologize properly. I am gonna pay for lunch too today."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:56 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"So, from what you're saying, Jinxi basically ran away and summoning her first portal fell through it and likely tripped and fell down the stairs."

After hearing about genuine concern, Terry added, "Ha ha ha ha, Jinxi is a delight to have in our world. When Andy took her to the hospital the day you tried to bring her back, Andy told me that she was very interested in the technology we have. Like, we have such things as folding cars and medical scanners that can detect where viruses are on the body. As I said before, my wife used her higher developed scanner and was able to determine what type of bones Jinxi had. Point being, Jinxi isn't a bother at all. Just wish her memory returns soon. See, Dee helps me with my memory troubles and if I am exposed to any flashing lights, my memory could lapse and I might end up becoming violent. So, Vil, Eve, just warning you in advance, if I do suddenly forget who you two are and start throwing wild punches, you know that it was from the flashing lights. I did bring my eye protectors, but this world seems to penetrate through the lenses. I am normally a very kind person and another thing, I am not usually the one who goes on these exploration missions...my wife does. One time, I got really ill when travelling to Hyrule with my wife. Then another time when I was just on a walk with her through where I live called Southtown, I had three heart attacks due to stress."

Eve spoke for the first time, a soft voice with an odd edge to it. Her accent was different from Vil's (both of them speak with an accent different from Jinxi, and none of them speak with an accent that sounds remotely familiar to Terry). "I find it ... hard to believe Jinxi could make a portal on her own. It's a very rare skill."
Vil shrugged in forced nonchalance. "We don't know Jinxi very well, so I suppose anything is possible. However, as my lovely companion has pointed out, the skill is extremely rare, so if you would like to be returned to your home, preferably before any harm comes to you here, I can arrange that."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:03 am
empress dee
Dee didn't stop pacing. Now she said, "If you would be put into harm's way by you going there, I am not going to risk you even going. But, why would Vil kill you? Were you perhaps running away and for some strange reason you summoned a portal yourself when you got here and then perhaps bumped into Rock and he, more out of reflexes than anything else shoved you down the stairs? Like, you didn't mean to bump into him or anything, it just happened. And you saw him yesterday evening, he was in a bad mood. When Rock's upset, he gets violent and will harm anyone in his way."

Then Dee remembered the bit about control, "Are you suggesting that Vil is a brainwasher? I sure hope not."

"Mom, Jinxi," a voice called behind them.

Dee saw Rock had returned. Dee asked, "What is it Rock?"

"I wanted to apologize to Jinxi for yesterday. I was out of line when I called her and those visitors freaks. But, you'd be upset too if you just found out that what talent you thought you had wasn't what others want it to be."

"Are you saying that those designs you sent in came back a no thank you?"

Rock nodded. "I see," Dee went on. Then she had an idea. She said, "You can make it up to Jinxi for your bad behavior yesterday. I want you to protect her with your life while I go and rescue Terry. He went on an adventure without me and hasn't returned yet, plus, he lost this..."

Dee presented Rock with Terry's ponytail.

"Very well. Perhaps I can even show her around town, take her out for lunch come noon, and then return here by 2. I was thinking of taking her to Iori's restaurant for lunch."

"Ooh, good idea! Or, even better, why not show her around Hyrule and the Kingdom Hearts empire to show her some places that sounded familiar with her situation. Make sure no harm comes to her, though."

"Okay, will do, Ma. Okay, Jinxi, what do you say for a little car ride? I own a mustang. Ma has some royal business she has to take care of and she doesn't want you to get hurt. Plus, I want to apologize properly. I am gonna pay for lunch too today."

Jinxi blushed a little. "I don't think you did anything wrong, Rock, but lunch with you sounds wonderful. After a while, since I just ate breakfast. But," she turned to Dee, "maybe you shouldn't go after Terry alone. Vil is a very dangerous man! Darrin has instructed us to avoid him and his minions as a rule for that reason. I don't think I could make a portal without Darrin's help, but" she closed her eyes and rubbed her temple "I still don't remember anything recent. I don't remember how or when I got here." She opened her eyes. "But I do know a little about Vil, and if he has Terry, it's my fault. I should help rescue him." She looked down at the dismembered tail. "I feel just awful if a person as kind as you is in trouble because of me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:31 am
Dee said to Jinxi, placing a motherly hand on her shoulder, "Portal making is a rare skill and considering what's happened and since you are on my planet, it is my duty as a ruler to go alone. You are going to have to trust my abilities. Besides, even if Vil is dangerous, Terry can be dangerous too. If, for example, there are flashes of bright light, he may have a memory lapse and then attack whomever is closest to him. I speak from experience here. One time, I was grocery shopping with Terry and some fan of his, but on the wrong side of the law so-to speak, took a snapshot of him. He was over by the apples trying to pick a good one when he suddenly stopped, a nice big red one in his hand. I complimented him on his choice of fruit, where he first asked me who I was, forgetting that I was his wife, then when I told him that I was his bride, he lifted me up and literally threw me into a table at The romantic piano restaurant and bar. You should have heard the crash!"

She paused then said, "My point is, it could be a possibility that when you landed here, it was because of a fluke portal you made and I think you were running from Vil not Darrin. If Vil had returned here to get you last night, which seems likely, then the portal can be opened by him or anyone who can read a multitude of languages. See, after a portal has been used, it leaves behind bits of dust...tiny particles that can be identified. I am one of two people who have the skill to re-open an off world portal. Iori is the other, but Iori's methods are different than mine. When I re-open that portal, I will land right where Vil landed."

Pausing a second time, Dee said, "And besides, I think it would be wise for you to accept Rock's offer. No harm will come to me, I promise."

Rock added, "Jinxi, did you know that Ma and I had a good fist fight at the end of July in 2004? See, here in Southtown, everyone gains a reputation and quickly. My rep is that I am cool, tough, and a b*****d's son. Some people consider me as Rude dude. Ma's rep...well...there are many rumors going on about her. Like, she's miss bottomless bags. She can basically something anything she needs when she needs it. Another rumor about her is that she is immortal. People around here also know that if harm has come to Terry...that one who harmed him will not be breathing for long. Ma loves Terry even more than her own life. Terry's done some pretty air-headed moves before. And yet, no matter how dumb and brave the acts were, Ma always had got him out of the messes he put himself in."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:30 am
empress dee
Dee said to Jinxi, placing a motherly hand on her shoulder, "Portal making is a rare skill and considering what's happened and since you are on my planet, it is my duty as a ruler to go alone. You are going to have to trust my abilities. Besides, even if Vil is dangerous, Terry can be dangerous too. If, for example, there are flashes of bright light, he may have a memory lapse and then attack whomever is closest to him. I speak from experience here. One time, I was grocery shopping with Terry and some fan of his, but on the wrong side of the law so-to speak, took a snapshot of him. He was over by the apples trying to pick a good one when he suddenly stopped, a nice big red one in his hand. I complimented him on his choice of fruit, where he first asked me who I was, forgetting that I was his wife, then when I told him that I was his bride, he lifted me up and literally threw me into a table at The romantic piano restaurant and bar. You should have heard the crash!"

She paused then said, "My point is, it could be a possibility that when you landed here, it was because of a fluke portal you made and I think you were running from Vil not Darrin. If Vil had returned here to get you last night, which seems likely, then the portal can be opened by him or anyone who can read a multitude of languages. See, after a portal has been used, it leaves behind bits of dust...tiny particles that can be identified. I am one of two people who have the skill to re-open an off world portal. Iori is the other, but Iori's methods are different than mine. When I re-open that portal, I will land right where Vil landed."

Pausing a second time, Dee said, "And besides, I think it would be wise for you to accept Rock's offer. No harm will come to me, I promise."

Rock added, "Jinxi, did you know that Ma and I had a good fist fight at the end of July in 2004? See, here in Southtown, everyone gains a reputation and quickly. My rep is that I am cool, tough, and a b*****d's son. Some people consider me as Rude dude. Ma's rep...well...there are many rumors going on about her. Like, she's miss bottomless bags. She can basically something anything she needs when she needs it. Another rumor about her is that she is immortal. People around here also know that if harm has come to Terry...that one who harmed him will not be breathing for long. Ma loves Terry even more than her own life. Terry's done some pretty air-headed moves before. And yet, no matter how dumb and brave the acts were, Ma always had got him out of the messes he put himself in."

Jinxi nodded slowly. "I trust you. I know I can't make portals, but Vil can. We've never been able to track his portals the way you describe, but we've never met you before, so that probably explains it. Just be careful. If it works the way Darrin's portals work, it will lead directly into his headquarters. He's always sent well-armed people on his missions, so the place will probably be crawling with armed guards. I just hope Terry is ok."

Then she turned to Rock. "I do appreciate your offer, and look forward to our tour!" She smiled through the headache that had not yet been cured in the few minutes they had been chatting.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:39 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded slowly. "I trust you. I know I can't make portals, but Vil can. We've never been able to track his portals the way you describe, but we've never met you before, so that probably explains it. Just be careful. If it works the way Darrin's portals work, it will lead directly into his headquarters. He's always sent well-armed people on his missions, so the place will probably be crawling with armed guards. I just hope Terry is ok."

Then she turned to Rock. "I do appreciate your offer, and look forward to our tour!" She smiled through the headache that had not yet been cured in the few minutes they had been chatting.

Rock smiled, then said, "Then its settled. Ma, I don't think I have to remind you that you are going on a mission that's suited for a professional fighter. You be careful."

"Of course, Rock. I'll be back with something to show for my efforts."

At that, Dee headed to Jinxi's hotel room and did her stuff and managed to re-open the portal that Vil had summoned earlier. Grabbing her gear, Dee jumped through the portal ready for anything.

She had to admit that she loved the trip through, and shockingly arrived at the same room Terry was at. "Oh, sweetheart, there you are. Man, Vil's portal was so easy to reopen with my skills, it was laughable. He really needs to work at covering his tracks if he expects to make it higher in that army he's in. He may be a demon, but a weak one at best. You could beat this guy with one punch if you wanted."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:51 pm
empress dee
Rock smiled, then said, "Then its settled. Ma, I don't think I have to remind you that you are going on a mission that's suited for a professional fighter. You be careful."

Jinxi waved good-bye to Dee, then turned to Rock. "So where shall we start?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:05 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi waved good-bye to Dee, then turned to Rock. "So where shall we start?" she asked.

Rock shrugged, but then had an idea, "Why don't we start here with the mansion. I bet there are tons of things you did not see yet that you would be interested in. First, why don't we see if Higashi is home? Maybe he'll make you a car or a vehicle that you can actually drive. Did you know that when Ma first arrived here in Southtown that she didn't even have her driver's liscence?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:19 pm
empress dee
Rock shrugged, but then had an idea, "Why don't we start here with the mansion. I bet there are tons of things you did not see yet that you would be interested in. First, why don't we see if Higashi is home? Maybe he'll make you a car or a vehicle that you can actually drive. Did you know that when Ma first arrived here in Southtown that she didn't even have her driver's liscence?"

Jinxi smiled. "I don't have one, either, I don't think. Certainly not for this realm. But driving does sound fun!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:26 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi smiled. "I don't have one, either, I don't think. Certainly not for this realm. But driving does sound fun!"

"Perfect! This should be a real gas!" Rock laughed remembering how totaled Terry's car had been after Dee had test driven it to suit her driving style.

The young male led Jinxi down the stairs and noticed that she had a bit of trouble walking. Rock had to grab her to prevent her from falling over at least 3 times from the bar to the stairs. "Hmm, I notice that you are having a bit of trouble walking. That could be a problem using the traditional routes. Wait here a sec, I am going to fetch for you my skateboard."

Rock made sure that Jinxi was at least sitting on the floor before rushing down the stairs to grab his skateboard. Then he returned upstairs and had her sit on the board. He then said, "All you gotta do is use your hands to push the board and it will take you where you need to go. I even used the strap to buckle you in so you won't fall over."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:29 pm
empress dee
"Perfect! This should be a real gas!" Rock laughed remembering how totaled Terry's car had been after Dee had test driven it to suit her driving style.

The young male led Jinxi down the stairs and noticed that she had a bit of trouble walking. Rock had to grab her to prevent her from falling over at least 3 times from the bar to the stairs. "Hmm, I notice that you are having a bit of trouble walking. That could be a problem using the traditional routes. Wait here a sec, I am going to fetch for you my skateboard."

Rock made sure that Jinxi was at least sitting on the floor before rushing down the stairs to grab his skateboard. Then he returned upstairs and had her sit on the board. He then said, "All you gotta do is use your hands to push the board and it will take you where you need to go. I even used the strap to buckle you in so you won't fall over."

"This is amazing!" Jinxi was thrilled. Moving without worrying about falling, tripping, breaking anything - heaven! Of course, she bumped into things with the skateboard, but it didn't hurt her and rarely actually broke anything. A grin started to spread across her face that grew with each moment of wheeled adventure!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"This is amazing!" Jinxi was thrilled. Moving without worrying about falling, tripping, breaking anything - heaven! Of course, she bumped into things with the skateboard, but it didn't hurt her and rarely actually broke anything. A grin started to spread across her face that grew with each moment of wheeled adventure!

"Your vision...let me see..." Rock looked directly into Jinxi's eyes and nodded, "Its as I thought. Your eyes are sensitive to the lights here and your bones, because of the material, you can barely stand. We'll stop by the hospital, but don't worry, its just to get you better eyewear. We will be seeing Dee's son Will who...oh hang on...today's Saturday...okay, he'll be in Nalith. No big deal, we will just go there after we see Joe. Okay?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:02 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

At that, Dee headed to Jinxi's hotel room and did her stuff and managed to re-open the portal that Vil had summoned earlier. Grabbing her gear, Dee jumped through the portal ready for anything.

She had to admit that she loved the trip through, and shockingly arrived at the same room Terry was at. "Oh, sweetheart, there you are. Man, Vil's portal was so easy to reopen with my skills, it was laughable. He really needs to work at covering his tracks if he expects to make it higher in that army he's in. He may be a demon, but a weak one at best. You could beat this guy with one punch if you wanted."

Giving a loving kiss to his wife, Terry replied, "I think Jinxi over-exaggerated on her description of these guys. While it does seem that they are a part of some sort of army, its no more threatening than ours, and probably less threatening. And since you're here, maybe you can tell them more about our world."

Turning to Vil and Eve, Terry said, "This lady here is my wife. Introducing Empress Dee, ruler of the Renaissance Galaxy."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:39 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Giving a loving kiss to his wife, Terry replied, "I think Jinxi over-exaggerated on her description of these guys. While it does seem that they are a part of some sort of army, its no more threatening than ours, and probably less threatening. And since you're here, maybe you can tell them more about our world."

Turning to Vil and Eve, Terry said, "This lady here is my wife. Introducing Empress Dee, ruler of the Renaissance Galaxy."

Eve and Vil were clearly surprised to see Dee open a portal into their world, but were just as clearly insulted at her words upon entering. Terry's response did nothing to ease the tension. Eve said, "Rude! Come into our home and insult our army, really!"
Vil's response was a little more direct. Taking a step back, he signaled and suddenly the room began to fill with guards holding unfamiliar weapons all aimed at Terry and Dee. As he and Eve stepped away from the pair of off-worlders, the guards stepped between them.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:16 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Eve and Vil were clearly surprised to see Dee open a portal into their world, but were just as clearly insulted at her words upon entering. Terry's response did nothing to ease the tension. Eve said, "Rude! Come into our home and insult our army, really!"
Vil's response was a little more direct. Taking a step back, he signaled and suddenly the room began to fill with guards holding unfamiliar weapons all aimed at Terry and Dee. As he and Eve stepped away from the pair of off-worlders, the guards stepped between them.

Terry sighed and said, "Dee meant no offense by what she said, guys. She thought I was in trouble and was giving me a compliment. And besides, we didn't come here to fight. We came here to tell you that Jinxi is in our world, has severe memory loss and that we suggest you guys don't try to take her by force like you did."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games