Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:38 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
At that, Dee headed to Jinxi's hotel room and did her stuff and managed to re-open the portal that Vil had summoned earlier. Grabbing her gear, Dee jumped through the portal ready for anything.

She had to admit that she loved the trip through, and shockingly arrived at the same room Terry was at. "Oh, sweetheart, there you are. Man, Vil's portal was so easy to reopen with my skills, it was laughable. He really needs to work at covering his tracks if he expects to make it higher in that army he's in. He may be a demon, but a weak one at best. You could beat this guy with one punch if you wanted."

Giving a loving kiss to his wife, Terry replied, "I think Jinxi over-exaggerated on her description of these guys. While it does seem that they are a part of some sort of army, its no more threatening than ours, and probably less threatening. And since you're here, maybe you can tell them more about our world."

Turning to Vil and Eve, Terry said, "This lady here is my wife. Introducing Empress Dee, ruler of the Renaissance Galaxy."

Eve and Vil were clearly surprised to see Dee open a portal into their world, but were just as clearly insulted at her words upon entering. Terry's response did nothing to ease the tension. Eve said, "Rude! Come into our home and insult our army, really!"
Vil's response was a little more direct. Taking a step back, he signaled and suddenly the room began to fill with guards holding unfamiliar weapons all aimed at Terry and Dee. As he and Eve stepped away from the pair of off-worlders, the guards stepped between them.

Terry sighed and said, "Dee meant no offense by what she said, guys. She thought I was in trouble and was giving me a compliment. And besides, we didn't come here to fight. We came here to tell you that Jinxi is in our world, has severe memory loss and that we suggest you guys don't try to take her by force like you did."

Reaching for her back pack, regardless that weapons were aimed at her, Dee pulled out a bunch of scouters. "These devices," she explained, "Will prove that I was not trying to insult you, merely stating fact. I wasn't suggesting that Terry should attack you guys neither. But, in this situation, you have pointed weapons at us, so does that mean you people want to fight and want to be sorry for your rash actions? Maybe the reason why Jinxi ran away was for this very reason. Perhaps she said something she did not mean, you people took it the wrong way and out of fear for her life, and with a little luck perhaps destiny too, allowed her to summon a portal to my world. One thing my galaxy does boast about for good reason is that we have a strong army, stronger than most armies in the universe. There is a criminal organization after us because we are so strong they think by trying to take us down that they can take over the universe. Basically put, you want me as an ally not an enemy. So, I'd advise you put your weapons away. Oh, and Vil, when you want to prove that you welcome outsiders, don't point these weapons at us. If I touched one of them, I could become one of them and Terry could use me and wipe you guys out. I'd rather it NOT come to that."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:32 am
empress dee
Reaching for her back pack, regardless that weapons were aimed at her, Dee pulled out a bunch of scouters. "These devices," she explained, "Will prove that I was not trying to insult you, merely stating fact. I wasn't suggesting that Terry should attack you guys neither. But, in this situation, you have pointed weapons at us, so does that mean you people want to fight and want to be sorry for your rash actions? Maybe the reason why Jinxi ran away was for this very reason. Perhaps she said something she did not mean, you people took it the wrong way and out of fear for her life, and with a little luck perhaps destiny too, allowed her to summon a portal to my world. One thing my galaxy does boast about for good reason is that we have a strong army, stronger than most armies in the universe. There is a criminal organization after us because we are so strong they think by trying to take us down that they can take over the universe. Basically put, you want me as an ally not an enemy. So, I'd advise you put your weapons away. Oh, and Vil, when you want to prove that you welcome outsiders, don't point these weapons at us. If I touched one of them, I could become one of them and Terry could use me and wipe you guys out. I'd rather it NOT come to that."

The guard in front of the rest held up his hand in signal to the rest to hold their fire. He spoke to Dee. "Sorry, ma'am. Jinxi ain't from here," he explained. "An' far as I know, she can't make portals. I don't know as how she got through one to you, but if'n it's all the same to you," he glanced behind him where Vil and Eve had disappeared, then back to her and Terry, "we'd just a'soon not fight. You ken go back where ya came from, an' we'll call it dun."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:21 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

The guard in front of the rest held up his hand in signal to the rest to hold their fire. He spoke to Dee. "Sorry, ma'am. Jinxi ain't from here," he explained. "An' far as I know, she can't make portals. I don't know as how she got through one to you, but if'n it's all the same to you," he glanced behind him where Vil and Eve had disappeared, then back to her and Terry, "we'd just a'soon not fight. You ken go back where ya came from, an' we'll call it dun."

Dee was then more on the offensive, "So, what you're saying is that Jinxi when she was here, she was kidnapped by Vil and by Darrin? That's what she meant by Vil's control! Should I just arrest Vil now for an intergalatic crime or do I get more answers as to why Jinxi was running from this place? I am not leaving until I get answers here. Jinxi has lost her memory and Vil and Eve are guilty of trying to take her by force from my Galaxy. This, therefore would make grounds for intergalatic crime, wouldn't it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:43 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee was then more on the offensive, "So, what you're saying is that Jinxi when she was here, she was kidnapped by Vil and by Darrin? That's what she meant by Vil's control! Should I just arrest Vil now for an intergalatic crime or do I get more answers as to why Jinxi was running from this place? I am not leaving until I get answers here. Jinxi has lost her memory and Vil and Eve are guilty of trying to take her by force from my Galaxy. This, therefore would make grounds for intergalatic crime, wouldn't it?"

"Well, um..." The guard stuttered, not sure how to answer this forceful woman. "I don't think Vil was trying to kidnap Jinxi from your galixy. He and Darrin are enemies? Maybe he was trying to rescue her?" An undercurrent of mirth whispered through the company, but none of the other guards moved. This was the most entertainment they'd had in weeks, watching the lead guard squirm. He had not been hired for his ability to think quickly on his feet.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:36 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Well, um..." The guard stuttered, not sure how to answer this forceful woman. "I don't think Vil was trying to kidnap Jinxi from your galixy. He and Darrin are enemies? Maybe he was trying to rescue her?" An undercurrent of mirth whispered through the company, but none of the other guards moved. This was the most entertainment they'd had in weeks, watching the lead guard squirm. He had not been hired for his ability to think quickly on his feet.

"Then why," Dee went on, "Would Vil even work for Darrin, huh? It is clear to me for one thing, Jinxi WILL be staying in my Galaxy as a permanent resident from now on. Any attempt for either Vil or Darrin to take her by force will result in their immediate arrest and they will be sent to the abyssal dungeon for their efforts. I am glad that we got that straight. You go tell your bosses what I just told you and then Terry and I shall be on our way. If Terry or I get any further information from Jinxi proving that this wasn't an attempted kidnapping on either side and if I see Darrin in person in my world for an official meeting regarding this matter, then maybe she will return to you. Oh, and if you hear from her friend Trixi, tell Trixi that her best friend is safe and sound where she is."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:08 pm
empress dee
"Then why," Dee went on, "Would Vil even work for Darrin, huh? It is clear to me for one thing, Jinxi WILL be staying in my Galaxy as a permanent resident from now on. Any attempt for either Vil or Darrin to take her by force will result in their immediate arrest and they will be sent to the abyssal dungeon for their efforts. I am glad that we got that straight. You go tell your bosses what I just told you and then Terry and I shall be on our way. If Terry or I get any further information from Jinxi proving that this wasn't an attempted kidnapping on either side and if I see Darrin in person in my world for an official meeting regarding this matter, then maybe she will return to you. Oh, and if you hear from her friend Trixi, tell Trixi that her best friend is safe and sound where she is."

One of the guards in the back of the group barked a laugh at Dee's first question. But the rest of the guards seemed to take Dee very seriously. The impromptu leader said, "I'll pass along the message to Trixi." Another snicker from somewhere in the back. "And," he went on pointedly, ignoring the interruption, "I'll tell Vil and Eve what you said."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:36 am
JoyRose
empress dee

One of the guards in the back of the group barked a laugh at Dee's first question. But the rest of the guards seemed to take Dee very seriously. The impromptu leader said, "I'll pass along the message to Trixi." Another snicker from somewhere in the back. "And," he went on pointedly, ignoring the interruption, "I'll tell Vil and Eve what you said."

"I appreciate that," Dee said, extending her hand for a handshake, "Terry and I shall take our leave now. And just remember, if you decide that the current army you are in happens to be too much, you are welcome in my land. When you shake my hand, the knowledge for the portal to my world will be known to you."

Meanwhile, where Rock and Jinxi were, they were finally having their awaited luncheon at the Orochi Steakhouse. Rock had ordered a beef stew with rotini egg noodles.

Jinxi had been fit for a vehicle, which will be ready for her in two weeks. They had seen Joe as Rock had promised. Joe felt bad for Jinxi's condition, but knew that because Dee was handling it, that Jinxi was going to be back to her old self in no time.

Rock still wanted to take Jinxi to Hyrule, but they were running out of time to do so, so Rock promised her the next time he had some time off of school and his fashion designing that he'd take her. Joe of course had joked when Rock made that promise that it sounded like Rock was falling for Jinxi.

Whether or not that was true, still remains to be seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:32 am
empress dee
"I appreciate that," Dee said, extending her hand for a handshake, "Terry and I shall take our leave now. And just remember, if you decide that the current army you are in happens to be too much, you are welcome in my land. When you shake my hand, the knowledge for the portal to my world will be known to you."

Meanwhile, where Rock and Jinxi were, they were finally having their awaited luncheon at the Orochi Steakhouse. Rock had ordered a beef stew with rotini egg noodles.

Jinxi had been fit for a vehicle, which will be ready for her in two weeks. They had seen Joe as Rock had promised. Joe felt bad for Jinxi's condition, but knew that because Dee was handling it, that Jinxi was going to be back to her old self in no time.

Rock still wanted to take Jinxi to Hyrule, but they were running out of time to do so, so Rock promised her the next time he had some time off of school and his fashion designing that he'd take her. Joe of course had joked when Rock made that promise that it sounded like Rock was falling for Jinxi.

"Um," the leader hesitated to take Dee's hand. "I'm not allowed to, um, open my mind to another person that way. Non-disclosure, that kind of thing. Sorry. But thanks for the offer." He stepped back to give her room to make her portal with a small, respectful bow.

Meanwhile, Jinxi was thoroughly enjoying her lunch with Rock. She blushed at Joe's suggestion but decided to ignore it in favor of their developing friendship. It was easier to be friends with all the holes in her memory, and Rock was proving to be a good friend indeed. "I look forward to the tour," she assured him. "Just let me know when. I think my calendar is pretty open just now." She giggled a little.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:49 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"Um," the leader hesitated to take Dee's hand. "I'm not allowed to, um, open my mind to another person that way. Non-disclosure, that kind of thing. Sorry. But thanks for the offer." He stepped back to give her room to make her portal with a small, respectful bow.

Meanwhile, Jinxi was thoroughly enjoying her lunch with Rock. She blushed at Joe's suggestion but decided to ignore it in favor of their developing friendship. It was easier to be friends with all the holes in her memory, and Rock was proving to be a good friend indeed. "I look forward to the tour," she assured him. "Just let me know when. I think my calendar is pretty open just now." She giggled a little.

Dee bowed back and took Terry's hand before using her free hand to make the portal by smashing an opal to the ground. Left behind her and Terry was opal dust.

Rock nodded, "You bet I will let you know when."

Just then, Rock sensed the enormous power levels emitting from both Dee and Terry. Though they were a fair distance away, Rock knew they had to hurry. He said to Jinxi, "I hate to rush a lady when she's eating, but we gotta get going soon. Mom and dad have returned."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:33 pm
empress dee

Just then, Rock sensed the enormous power levels emitting from both Dee and Terry. Though they were a fair distance away, Rock knew they had to hurry. He said to Jinxi, "I hate to rush a lady when she's eating, but we gotta get going soon. Mom and dad have returned."

Jinxi got up to go with Rock. "No problem. Your mom and you have been feeding me so well today! Thank you! What is going on with them now, though?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:27 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi got up to go with Rock. "No problem. Your mom and you have been feeding me so well today! Thank you! What is going on with them now, though?"

"Well," Rock began thoughtfully, "Judging from the power levels those two are emitting, Mom had to dish out some justice to those in your world. So, looks like you will be with us for quite a while. As for the severity of the justice, that I cannot tell from here. You'll just have to ask them when we return."

Now outside of the steakhouse and the Eastern gate, Rock unleashed his red mustang capsule and opened the door for Jinxi.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:20 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Meanwhile, in Andy's room, Andy and Raditz were doing their usual lovemaking behind closed doors. If one walked passed, one would be able to envision what they were doing even with the door closed. Andy and Raditz were not quiet when they did it. In fact, normally, they were very, very loud.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:28 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Well," Rock began thoughtfully, "Judging from the power levels those two are emitting, Mom had to dish out some justice to those in your world. So, looks like you will be with us for quite a while. As for the severity of the justice, that I cannot tell from here. You'll just have to ask them when we return."

Now outside of the steakhouse and the Eastern gate, Rock unleashed his red mustang capsule and opened the door for Jinxi.

Jinxi joyfully entered the vehicle, deciding to enjoy the moment rather than worry about the future. Justice? Would Dee and Terry have taken it upon themselves to defeat Vil once and for all? It didn't seem so far-fetched given what she'd seen today.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:22 pm
It didn't take Rock long to drive home from the Steakhouse, after all, it was a route he often took when work and school was done. He set his keys in a dish that was labeled, "Rock's vehicles" then he headed upstairs absent-mindedly holding Jinxi's hand.

He had heard Andy as he had passed the bedroom to go to the lounge stairs and sighed, "Well, its easy to tell that Andy's having fun. I just hope I can sleep through that tonight."

Now entering the lounge, he noticed that Dee was making a strong drink for Terry and looking rather angry. She was saying out loud, not necessarily to Terry, but more to whomever was listening, "I cannot believe what I had heard in that other world. Like, what a discovery to hear that Jinxi wasn't even from where Vil had her hostage originally. I mean, okay, I am sure that Darrin was trying to protect her, but really, what could he have done? I think Jinxi did the right thing coming here. Oh sure, her memory is still a bit foggy, and yeah, I want to find out exactly who was doing the kidnapping before whether it was Darrin or Vil, but still..."

Rock gulped then said, "Uh, Mom, we're back. Glad to see you brought Dad back safe and sound."

Dee smiled softly, "Welcome back, Rock. So, did Jinxi have fun with you? I mean, did you get to see all the sights you wanted?"

"Not quite everything. I found out that Jinxi's bones are becoming more rubbery the longer she stays here and that her eye-sight is fading as well. I think if I show her Hyrule, I might try taking her under water and see if that helps. I have this intuition that she is becoming one of the Zoran people while she stays here. More that than someone from the Twilight Realm."

"Aww, that's too bad you couldn't do everything you wanted. But, there is some good news to all of this. Jinxi, welcome to the Renaissance Galaxy. You are hereby a permanent resident of this part of the Universe. If Vil should try and take you by force again, make sure you send out a distress signal and then Vil gets a one way trip to the abyss for intergalatic crimes. However, if Darrin should show his cowardly face here and asks to see me, you come find me, okay? I want to meet this Darrin face to face and to make it clear to him of the severity of what Vil tried to do. And you should be grateful for Darrin's army. They protected you even from this far away. If it weren't for them, I would never have found out that you were merely seeking refuge. You likely did summon that portal out of desperation. Either you or Dawn. Some people in that world do want the best for you. I also made it clear to that guard that if he finds your friend Trixi that he's to let her know that you're okay and that she is welcome in this world at any time she wishes."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:49 pm
empress dee
It didn't take Rock long to drive home from the Steakhouse, after all, it was a route he often took when work and school was done. He set his keys in a dish that was labeled, "Rock's vehicles" then he headed upstairs absent-mindedly holding Jinxi's hand.

He had heard Andy as he had passed the bedroom to go to the lounge stairs and sighed, "Well, its easy to tell that Andy's having fun. I just hope I can sleep through that tonight."

Now entering the lounge, he noticed that Dee was making a strong drink for Terry and looking rather angry. She was saying out loud, not necessarily to Terry, but more to whomever was listening, "I cannot believe what I had heard in that other world. Like, what a discovery to hear that Jinxi wasn't even from where Vil had her hostage originally. I mean, okay, I am sure that Darrin was trying to protect her, but really, what could he have done? I think Jinxi did the right thing coming here. Oh sure, her memory is still a bit foggy, and yeah, I want to find out exactly who was doing the kidnapping before whether it was Darrin or Vil, but still..."

Rock gulped then said, "Uh, Mom, we're back. Glad to see you brought Dad back safe and sound."

Dee smiled softly, "Welcome back, Rock. So, did Jinxi have fun with you? I mean, did you get to see all the sights you wanted?"

"Not quite everything. I found out that Jinxi's bones are becoming more rubbery the longer she stays here and that her eye-sight is fading as well. I think if I show her Hyrule, I might try taking her under water and see if that helps. I have this intuition that she is becoming one of the Zoran people while she stays here. More that than someone from the Twilight Realm."

"Aww, that's too bad you couldn't do everything you wanted. But, there is some good news to all of this. Jinxi, welcome to the Renaissance Galaxy. You are hereby a permanent resident of this part of the Universe. If Vil should try and take you by force again, make sure you send out a distress signal and then Vil gets a one way trip to the abyss for intergalatic crimes. However, if Darrin should show his cowardly face here and asks to see me, you come find me, okay? I want to meet this Darrin face to face and to make it clear to him of the severity of what Vil tried to do. And you should be grateful for Darrin's army. They protected you even from this far away. If it weren't for them, I would never have found out that you were merely seeking refuge. You likely did summon that portal out of desperation. Either you or Dawn. Some people in that world do want the best for you. I also made it clear to that guard that if he finds your friend Trixi that he's to let her know that you're okay and that she is welcome in this world at any time she wishes."

Jinxi was a bit overwhelmed but grateful for the welcome. "I like it here," she said tentatively. "I mean, sure, I miss Trixi and Izzy and Gnoella and all my other friends, but I really feel welcomed here. Wait!" Her eyes grew wide with surprise. "I just remembered some more people from my past! Izzy and Gnoella! But I haven't seen anyone that short here. Both of them are much shorter than I am." She sighed. "I guess it's to be expected, since this isn't my homeworld. But I'm happy to call it home now. I don't remember much about working with Darrin and Dawn, but I think it was dangerous work." She shook her head, raising a hand to her forehead. "I think I'm getting another headache now. Maybe remembering isn't what's best for me. Do you have any more of the drink you gave to me this morning, Empress Dee?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games