Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:38 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
He found that Jinxi was closer than Rock was in the mine and so, utilizing the x spots accordingly, he was able to locate Jinxi. "Glad I found you, Jinxi," Terry said, panting for the journey was beginning to tire him.

Jinxi offered him a drink of water from the water bottle she'd taken with her. "Yes, you found me just fine. What do you need? Rock asked us to get gems from this mine."

Meanwhile, Trixi tried her hand at using the pick to get a gem. She drew sparks as she missed the first time, but the second try revealed a shiny ruby she snatched up with delight!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:26 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
He found that Jinxi was closer than Rock was in the mine and so, utilizing the x spots accordingly, he was able to locate Jinxi. "Glad I found you, Jinxi," Terry said, panting for the journey was beginning to tire him.

Jinxi offered him a drink of water from the water bottle she'd taken with her. "Yes, you found me just fine. What do you need? Rock asked us to get gems from this mine."

Meanwhile, Trixi tried her hand at using the pick to get a gem. She drew sparks as she missed the first time, but the second try revealed a shiny ruby she snatched up with delight!

"And I won't stop you from getting them, but once you are done here, I am going to need your help with prepping for the cooking portion of the party if that's okay with you that is. See, Mai Shiranui, you haven't met her yet, but you will, she normally does the prep, the cooking save for stirring the gravy, and the serving of the food, but because Mai is pregnant and will not be able to do so, I was hoping that you could lend a hand with that. Iori can't do it because he's prepping for the new arrival."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:47 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"And I won't stop you from getting them, but once you are done here, I am going to need your help with prepping for the cooking portion of the party if that's okay with you that is. See, Mai Shiranui, you haven't met her yet, but you will, she normally does the prep, the cooking save for stirring the gravy, and the serving of the food, but because Mai is pregnant and will not be able to do so, I was hoping that you could lend a hand with that. Iori can't do it because he's prepping for the new arrival."

Jinxi tilted her head to one side, nodded slowly, then asked, "How long do we have to gather gems here before you need us? And how can I keep track of the time down here?"

"Emerald!" Trixi shouted in triumph as she gathered another gem.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:20 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi tilted her head to one side, nodded slowly, then asked, "How long do we have to gather gems here before you need us? And how can I keep track of the time down here?"

Meanwhile, Rock had reached the bottom and was waiting for the other two to reach there. He checked his watch, "Whoa, time sure goes by fast, it's already passed sunrise. Hm, I wonder if the ladies even realize that. Ah well, I guess I will find out when they get here. I know I heard Trixi, so, she's pretty close, but no sign of Jinxi yet."

On the planet of Beyblade, Dee had covered for Kai while he had to go shopping for specific supplies and since Tala was ill and with G'Oh in a tournament and Ochru in Mineral Town, Dee was the only one whom Kai trusted enough to work the farm. Plus, Dee was pretty quick with her work when it came to farming. This was another thing Kai liked about her. Dee did not slack off and she did the job right the first time.

When Kai returned, he thanked her and then told her what he had heard over the radio while on his way home. Dee groaned knowing that she'd have more work to do there than expected, but smiled when Kai rewarded her with some much needed ingredients for the party and he told her that he'd be there to help out too this year especially since the radio never lies.

Dee then headed to the Planet of Naruto to see what Sasuke was up to, since the planet was nearby and she had some time to waste. She found that someone had brought back Sasori the famous puppet master and wondered who in their right mind would want him back. Then, not even 10 minutes later, she got her answer. Since she had to pass through the Village hidden in the sand to get to the Akatsuki HQ where Sasuke lived, she saw a grave for Kankuro. "Poor Gaara," she thought aloud, "Kankuro was loyal to him and yet he died first."

"What about that makes me poor, Empress Dee?" A familiar voice spoke behind her.

Dee turned around and sure enough Gaara was there with a giant bouquet of flowers. "Well, weren't you and Kankuro close? I mean you are carrying a hefty amount of flowers in your arms."

"These are not for him. These are for..." He pointed to another grave, which read, here lies Naruto Uzumaki, the only and best friend to the Kazekage

"Oh my, when did that happen and how did that happen?" Dee asked having heard nothing about one of her kings meeting an end.

"Three days ago. Sasori and Naruto had a score to settle and Naruto lost. Not to worry, though Dee. It was a fair fight, I watched the entire thing. The report was going to be on tomorrow's newscast. The sand village, as you know, does not have swift timing on getting their messages on the radio waves."

"That is true, and thank you for letting me know while I was here. So, what did happen to Kankuro anyway, how did he die?"

This time with a smirk, Gaara replied, "That was because he angered me. I warned him 50 times before I killed him too about it."

Then Gaara's normally grim face appeared before he went on, "I debated on whether or not to have Ken Masters bring Naruto back, but I still cannot come up with a final decision about it."

"If you do decide to, please try and let me know. And if you can, think about coming to the annual Christmas party in Southtown. I will be sure to assign somebody worthwhile to look after the sand village in your absence."

"Indeed I shall think about it, but no promises. By the way, where are you headed now?"

"To see Sasuke. He's still alive, I hope."

Gaara laughed at that. "Yes, he's still alive. However, he is not home. He's actually headed to your bar as we speak. Saw him yesterday at around noon and had to stop him and Sasori from fighting. You should have seen Sasori in that sand coffin, it was hysterical!"

Dee smiled, "I'm sure it was. Well, I best be heading home then. Thanks for the info and I do hope to see you soon."

Quickly giving Gaara a hug, Dee then waved as she went back to the hidden stairs and was on her way home.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:04 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Just finish up with filling the basket and meet wherever you and Rock were supposed to meet. As for keeping track of time, there isn't really any methods you can use unless you knew the precise moment you entered and then had a watch or a device that tells time. When I got here, the sun was just coming up. So, I figure by the time you're done, it will be dark again."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:38 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"Just finish up with filling the basket and meet wherever you and Rock were supposed to meet. As for keeping track of time, there isn't really any methods you can use unless you knew the precise moment you entered and then had a watch or a device that tells time. When I got here, the sun was just coming up. So, I figure by the time you're done, it will be dark again."

Jinxi nodded thoughtfully. "Ok, that sounds reasonable. See you later." She smiled as Trixi found a third gem, and said, "I'd better hurry or I'll never catch up, Trixi!"

With a laugh, the girls continued to collect gems. Suddenly they saw a large X on the floor, and decided to give the transportation device a try. Jinxi boldly and clearly said, "Down."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:37 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi nodded thoughtfully. "Ok, that sounds reasonable. See you later." She smiled as Trixi found a third gem, and said, "I'd better hurry or I'll never catch up, Trixi!"

With a laugh, the girls continued to collect gems. Suddenly they saw a large X on the floor, and decided to give the transportation device a try. Jinxi boldly and clearly said, "Down."

Satisfied with his work, Terry headed for the stairs when he saw something interesting on the ground. Picking it up, Terry sighed, "I guess this one is mine then."

Putting the raw diamond into his pocket, Terry then made his way back to Southtown.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:21 pm
Finally Jinxi and Trixi made it to the level Rock was on, their bags not full but certainly not empty. Jinxi passed along the message from Terry.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:30 pm
JoyRose
Finally Jinxi and Trixi made it to the level Rock was on, their bags not full but certainly not empty. Jinxi passed along the message from Terry.

Rock began laughing, which was shaking the cave and rocks from the ceiling began falling. Then he said, "About time Iori made use of his log. Now, lets get going back home. I am sure the two of you need your sleep otherwise one of you at the very least is going to collapse due to fatigue. By the way, did the two of you have fun mining here? I come here a lot, but this is the first time I got to this level. I even nabbed me the biggest fish either of you will ever see."

Pulling out a giant fish from his knapsack, Rock showed it off.

Meanwhile, back at the mansion, Dee was busy decorating the section she was assigned to make all Christmas-y when Sasuke showed up. "Ah, there you are, Empress. I came by to help. I had heard from Yumi, my wife that Mai's pregnant, so I figured I'd do some of the cooking around here."

Dee then directed Sasuke to the basement level to where a fresh patch of cabbages were to be harvested and then asked him if he could put them in some boiling water for now. Sasuke then joked, "Will do, I just hope Suigetsu doesn't try one of his scare tatics and then start acting like a 7-11 with his mouth."

"Well, if he does, I have a use for him that will make use of his chatterbox so that its a help and not a burden."

Sasuke laughed at this then went to deal with his assignment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:34 pm
empress dee
JoyRose

Rock began laughing, which was shaking the cave and rocks from the ceiling began falling. Then he said, "About time Iori made use of his log. Now, lets get going back home. I am sure the two of you need your sleep otherwise one of you at the very least is going to collapse due to fatigue. By the way, did the two of you have fun mining here? I come here a lot, but this is the first time I got to this level. I even nabbed me the biggest fish either of you will ever see."

Jinxi and Trixi both verbally admired the fish with great enthusiasm. "I don't think I've ever seen such a huge fish up this close!" Jinxi exclaimed.

"Will we eat it at the feast?" Trixi wondered.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:05 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi and Trixi both verbally admired the fish with great enthusiasm. "I don't think I've ever seen such a huge fish up this close!" Jinxi exclaimed.

"Will we eat it at the feast?" Trixi wondered.

"We can eat it at the feast, but I'm cooking it. And there is still a lot about your past we don't know, Jinxi, so I find that hardly surprising. You probably haven't. All I know about where you lived is that it was someplace similar to Hyrule and to Enthera in the senses that your world liked to keep its natural beauty and that it likely did not know the first thing about vehicles."

Then Rock got an idea, he added, "And maybe once the holidays are over, we can tour Enthera. Perhaps I will find out then if that's where you're from. Enthera is a lot different from here and it likes to keep its natural beauty in most places. Plus the races there do have animal crossbreeds. I don't think there are talking monkeys there, but then again, those monkeys could be found within Dragon Tane forest where there are a lot of creatures I have yet to encounter. In terms of talking monkeys, the only ones I know of besides you Trixi, are the saiyans. And the saiyans in their monkey form are large brutes and much bigger than you. You are no brute, nor are you a giant. If I had a word to describe you, I'd say cute. A cute little monkey. Curious for the most part, and much like a lot of people I know in my world."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:28 am
empress dee
"We can eat it at the feast, but I'm cooking it. And there is still a lot about your past we don't know, Jinxi, so I find that hardly surprising. You probably haven't. All I know about where you lived is that it was someplace similar to Hyrule and to Enthera in the senses that your world liked to keep its natural beauty and that it likely did not know the first thing about vehicles."

Then Rock got an idea, he added, "And maybe once the holidays are over, we can tour Enthera. Perhaps I will find out then if that's where you're from. Enthera is a lot different from here and it likes to keep its natural beauty in most places. Plus the races there do have animal crossbreeds. I don't think there are talking monkeys there, but then again, those monkeys could be found within Dragon Tane forest where there are a lot of creatures I have yet to encounter. In terms of talking monkeys, the only ones I know of besides you Trixi, are the saiyans. And the saiyans in their monkey form are large brutes and much bigger than you. You are no brute, nor are you a giant. If I had a word to describe you, I'd say cute. A cute little monkey. Curious for the most part, and much like a lot of people I know in my world."

"My world: Oolaan, and I never seen giant brutes you describe there. Never heard 'saiyans' either." Trixi shrugged. "Not Enthera or Hyrule. Don't know for sure about Jinxi - she in Portal Central when I arrived."

Jinxi grinned. "I don't think it matters as much where we're from as where we're going. I'm really looking forward to this feast of yours!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:49 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"My world: Oolaan, and I never seen giant brutes you describe there. Never heard 'saiyans' either." Trixi shrugged. "Not Enthera or Hyrule. Don't know for sure about Jinxi - she in Portal Central when I arrived."

Jinxi grinned. "I don't think it matters as much where we're from as where we're going. I'm really looking forward to this feast of yours!"

Rock had heard of the place known as Oolaan before, two places with the same name, but as was with Jinxi, it was likely a convenient name of places. So, while grinning, "There are two places I know with that city name. One is in the Dragon Ball kingdom where a Pig named Oolong ruled until Goku showed, but I highly doubt that's the place. The other one would be closer, but more than likely a convenience of names. In Azeroth, well...more like Draenor, there was a place with the name of Oolaan, and was governed by a council of sorts by a race known as the eredar. The eredar went by a second name known as the Dranei. The Dranei, before they came to Draenor and later Azeroth, they lived on a planet called Argus."

They soon arrived at the mansion where Rock let out a big stretch. He then said, "Well, I am off to bed. You two really should get some sleep. Oh, Jinxi, your room is now on floor 5. Mrs. Masters will be staying on that floor. Her and Ken always show up this day."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:42 pm
empress dee
Rock had heard of the place known as Oolaan before, two places with the same name, but as was with Jinxi, it was likely a convenient name of places. So, while grinning, "There are two places I know with that city name. One is in the Dragon Ball kingdom where a Pig named Oolong ruled until Goku showed, but I highly doubt that's the place. The other one would be closer, but more than likely a convenience of names. In Azeroth, well...more like Draenor, there was a place with the name of Oolaan, and was governed by a council of sorts by a race known as the eredar. The eredar went by a second name known as the Dranei. The Dranei, before they came to Draenor and later Azeroth, they lived on a planet called Argus."

They soon arrived at the mansion where Rock let out a big stretch. He then said, "Well, I am off to bed. You two really should get some sleep. Oh, Jinxi, your room is now on floor 5. Mrs. Masters will be staying on that floor. Her and Ken always show up this day."

Trixi giggled. "City? We no cities. World is Oolaan. But will like see these other Oolaans, yes?" Then she asked Jinxi, "Who Mrs. Masters?"

Jinxi shrugged. "I don't think I've met her, but I've met so many people in the past two days my head is swimming." She shrugged good-naturedly and added, "But if Rock vouches for them, I'm pretty sure they're good people." Jinxi said good night to Rock and headed to floor 5.

Trixi nodded, waved to Rock, and followed Jinxi to the fifth floor to find sleeping quarters prepared for her.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:52 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi giggled. "City? We no cities. World is Oolaan. But will like see these other Oolaans, yes?" Then she asked Jinxi, "Who Mrs. Masters?"

Jinxi shrugged. "I don't think I've met her, but I've met so many people in the past two days my head is swimming." She shrugged good-naturedly and added, "But if Rock vouches for them, I'm pretty sure they're good people." Jinxi said good night to Rock and headed to floor 5.

Trixi nodded, waved to Rock, and followed Jinxi to the fifth floor to find sleeping quarters prepared for her.

Terry was still awake when Jinxi and Trixi arrived back. He sighed as he wondered if Rock was going to continue to push the limits of the two ladies that now accompany him. Shrugging off the thought, Terry resumed building the tree stand that was going to house the tree that Andy and Raditz were to bring home.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games