Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:35 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
"Wow," Jinxi looked slightly overwhelmed. "Rubbery bones AND the ability to teleport to somewhere I've never heard of? That would be -- incredible!" But she went along with whatever the professionals and Andy decided was in her best interest.

As Ryu had led Andy to the room with the scanners that were required for the mansion's treatment, Amy had begun her healing process for Jinxi. Andy had told Jinxi to stay with Amy and that he would return as soon as he had everything Dee needed.

She asked, "What was the last thing you remember before waking up in front of Andy's room?"

Jinxi closed her eyes in concentration. "I remember a soft popping sound and wind and it hurt and so I opened my eyes and there I was." She opened her eyes in confusion. "Why can't I remember anything else? I know my name is Jinxi, and I have a friend ... I have a friend! Her name is Trixi! But her ears are different from mine. And so is her tail." At that revelation, two tufted ears perked up from beneath her thick, pink hair. "How could I forget those were there?" she touched one carefully. It twitched but remained upright.

Amy smiled gently, then she asked, "So, you are part animal. That's nothing really new around here. Did you happen to notice all of the many variety of animal creatures we have just in the waiting room? That would also explain why you mentioned rubbery bones. People from the land of Catorama all have that. They are fascinating creatures too. In Hamster City, far to the North of here, there is a psychiatrist who is from Catorama. You would not believe how popular she is just because of where she is from. Let me see if I have records of a Trixi living on Planet Catorama...oh, but before I do, was she travelling with you at the time you collapsed? This might help in locating your friend."

(I love this development in the story! Keep it up!)

Jinxi was still marveling at her newly found appendages, but she turned to Amy to answer her final question. "Trixi doesn't exactly travel with anyone. She wanders around as it suits her and ... it's possible we were together when everything went poof. We often were together. Trixi is curious and not very, um, restrained." Jinxi shook her head in frustration. "I don't think the name Catorama sounds famiiar, but it does sound intriguing. Maybe we can go there some time."

Suddenly Jinxi's eyes widened in concern. "What if what happened to me happened to Trixi, too? She's not good at staying out of trouble."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:21 pm
Meanwhile, as Dee had just finished preparations and was waiting on Andy's and Jinxi's return, Dee's scouter picked up an SOS signal coming from the arcade section of the mansion. Sighing, Dee traveled down the stairs and entered the arcade. She saw a little cat like thing running about as excited as a kid at Christmas or high on sugar.

This excitement however, wasn't what it appeared to be for a moment later the cat thing just dropped unconscious in the middle of the floor between two popular games. Dee walked over to the creature and noticed a little tag around her collar. "If found, return to Jinxi, thanks. Love ya, meow."

Dee picked up the cat thing and brought the cutesy into her bedroom. She then got onto the scouter's communicator and tried to get a hold of Andy, but Andy had his scouter off because of hospital regulations. Unless you are a staff at the facility, all scouters must be turned off. So, Dee decided to contact Amy. Amy told Dee that she was just talking about said cat person that Dee was petting casually.

"So, her name is Trixi...she sure is cute. She's unconscious with me now and there's no one else to run the lounge while I am away. Terry's at work and Vegeta...he is asleep. Raditz is out someplace, just left like 5 minutes ago, so what are we gonna do about this situation? How close you think Andy is to getting those scanners I requested?"

Amy told Dee that once she was finished with Jinxi then they should be on their way back. Meantime, Amy said just to keep a close eye on Trixi.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:46 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
"Wow," Jinxi looked slightly overwhelmed. "Rubbery bones AND the ability to teleport to somewhere I've never heard of? That would be -- incredible!" But she went along with whatever the professionals and Andy decided was in her best interest.

As Ryu had led Andy to the room with the scanners that were required for the mansion's treatment, Amy had begun her healing process for Jinxi. Andy had told Jinxi to stay with Amy and that he would return as soon as he had everything Dee needed.

She asked, "What was the last thing you remember before waking up in front of Andy's room?"

Jinxi closed her eyes in concentration. "I remember a soft popping sound and wind and it hurt and so I opened my eyes and there I was." She opened her eyes in confusion. "Why can't I remember anything else? I know my name is Jinxi, and I have a friend ... I have a friend! Her name is Trixi! But her ears are different from mine. And so is her tail." At that revelation, two tufted ears perked up from beneath her thick, pink hair. "How could I forget those were there?" she touched one carefully. It twitched but remained upright.

Amy smiled gently, then she asked, "So, you are part animal. That's nothing really new around here. Did you happen to notice all of the many variety of animal creatures we have just in the waiting room? That would also explain why you mentioned rubbery bones. People from the land of Catorama all have that. They are fascinating creatures too. In Hamster City, far to the North of here, there is a psychiatrist who is from Catorama. You would not believe how popular she is just because of where she is from. Let me see if I have records of a Trixi living on Planet Catorama...oh, but before I do, was she travelling with you at the time you collapsed? This might help in locating your friend."

(I love this development in the story! Keep it up!)

Jinxi was still marveling at her newly found appendages, but she turned to Amy to answer her final question. "Trixi doesn't exactly travel with anyone. She wanders around as it suits her and ... it's possible we were together when everything went poof. We often were together. Trixi is curious and not very, um, restrained." Jinxi shook her head in frustration. "I don't think the name Catorama sounds famiiar, but it does sound intriguing. Maybe we can go there some time."

Suddenly Jinxi's eyes widened in concern. "What if what happened to me happened to Trixi, too? She's not good at staying out of trouble."

"Well, Jinxi, it would appear that I have some good news and bad news. I just got off the phone with Dee and she said she had found your friend. That's the good news. The bad news, your friend apparently panicked when she couldn't find you and has collapsed. Dee is looking after her at the moment and as soon as we can help you fully regain your memory, then I will be able to have Ryu take a look at her."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:59 pm
(Actually I should have warned you - the Trixi Jinxi knows is not in this realm at all and therefore can not be found. However, it's not such an unusual name that someone else by that name may have been found instead.)

Jinxi sighed in relief. "I'm glad you found her. Why did she collapse? Is she going to be ok?" Words started coming faster as Jinxi's heart rate rose in growing panic. "My memory can wait, because otherwise I'm totally fine, but if something is wrong with Trixi that has to be seen to first!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:50 pm
JoyRose
(Actually I should have warned you - the Trixi Jinxi knows is not in this realm at all and therefore can not be found. However, it's not such an unusual name that someone else by that name may have been found instead.)

Jinxi sighed in relief. "I'm glad you found her. Why did she collapse? Is she going to be ok?" Words started coming faster as Jinxi's heart rate rose in growing panic. "My memory can wait, because otherwise I'm totally fine, but if something is wrong with Trixi that has to be seen to first!"

(Anything animated is found within the Renaissance Galaxy)

Amy placed a reassuring, but freezing hand upon Jinxi's shoulder, "Trixi will be fine. She collapsed because she couldn't find you, at least that's what Dee figures. Dee also found a collar around Trixi's neck that said if found return to Jinxi. Love you, meow. And by the way, if your memory isn't restored, your good health will follow. I suppose you do not realize how serious having a memory is. Terry Bogard suffers from a similar condition, but here's the thing, he cannot get his photo taken anymore. If he does he will end up dead. What happened to you could be a concussion, which if you try to fall asleep normally, you may never wake up again. That's why Dee and Andy both insist that we get your memory fully restored."

A blue pen that showed below the desk where Amy was sitting was beginning to glow. Murmurs around the waiting area began to rise as they had heard that the infamous Sailor Mercury was in fact married to a famous street fighter named Ken. They began to wonder if that pen was the key to Amy's transformation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:34 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose

(Anything animated is found within the Renaissance Galaxy)

Amy placed a reassuring, but freezing hand upon Jinxi's shoulder, "Trixi will be fine. She collapsed because she couldn't find you, at least that's what Dee figures. Dee also found a collar around Trixi's neck that said if found return to Jinxi. Love you, meow. And by the way, if your memory isn't restored, your good health will follow. I suppose you do not realize how serious having a memory is. Terry Bogard suffers from a similar condition, but here's the thing, he cannot get his photo taken anymore. If he does he will end up dead. What happened to you could be a concussion, which if you try to fall asleep normally, you may never wake up again. That's why Dee and Andy both insist that we get your memory fully restored."

A blue pen that showed below the desk where Amy was sitting was beginning to glow. Murmurs around the waiting area began to rise as they had heard that the infamous Sailor Mercury was in fact married to a famous street fighter named Ken. They began to wonder if that pen was the key to Amy's transformation.

(Trixi is not cat-like like Jinxi, she's more simian, and she's sentient and almost full-grown, not any more likely to wear a collar than you or I. However, if you insist that she can be found simply and easily and is unconscious, that's fine. She dies before regaining consciousness.)

Jinxi was uncomfortable with the decision but could see no way to talk them out of it, so she stopped resisting them and tried to help the process finish as quickly as possible.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:12 am
(Spoiler alert, Joy, the Trixi Dee found isn't your friend.)

Ryu and Andy rejoined Amy and Jinxi, where Andy asked, "Any progress?"

Amy nodded, "I think so. But, I do have one question to ask Jinxi. Could you describe your friend Trixi a bit more? You must understand Jinxi that your name isn't an obsolete one. In fact, there are many Ace trainers in the Pokemon Empire with that name. And from what you and I had already accomplished, there is a good chance that the Trixi that Dee found wasn't your friend, but a lost pokemon. If you can at least tell me more about your friend, I think that will be enough information for now until we see the creature Dee found."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:14 am
BogardAndy

Amy nodded, "I think so. But, I do have one question to ask Jinxi. Could you describe your friend Trixi a bit more? You must understand Jinxi that your name isn't an obsolete one. In fact, there are many Ace trainers in the Pokemon Empire with that name. And from what you and I had already accomplished, there is a good chance that the Trixi that Dee found wasn't your friend, but a lost pokemon. If you can at least tell me more about your friend, I think that will be enough information for now until we see the creature Dee found."

(Good to know, thanks)

Jinxi closed her eyes, bringing as much of the memory to mind as possible. "Trixi has long, brown hair, brown eyes, a long, thin, curious tail, and she's about the same height as me. But her ears are round and closer to the sides of her face than mine are." She nodded in satisfaction. Then added, "I don't think I've ever seen a collar on her. She can be a little imp, but she has a good heart. But she also has a very independent nature, so a collar is just not something she would ever wear."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:27 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

(Good to know, thanks)

Jinxi closed her eyes, bringing as much of the memory to mind as possible. "Trixi has long, brown hair, brown eyes, a long, thin, curious tail, and she's about the same height as me. But her ears are round and closer to the sides of her face than mine are." She nodded in satisfaction. Then added, "I don't think I've ever seen a collar on her. She can be a little imp, but she has a good heart. But she also has a very independent nature, so a collar is just not something she would ever wear."

Amy smiled, "Well, that's a load off on two levels. You definitely can recall memories of others, just not much of your own. And that Trixi that Dee found must be a Pokemon for an ace trainer. So, it would be great that when you return to Dee's with those scanners that you have her bring that Pokemon in right away. Ryu will be waiting right here beside me until then."

Andy stretched as the scanners in a knapsack began to wiggle about. Then he said to Jinxi, "So, you about ready for the journey back?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:32 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

(Good to know, thanks)

Amy smiled, "Well, that's a load off on two levels. You definitely can recall memories of others, just not much of your own. And that Trixi that Dee found must be a Pokemon for an ace trainer. So, it would be great that when you return to Dee's with those scanners that you have her bring that Pokemon in right away. Ryu will be waiting right here beside me until then."

Andy stretched as the scanners in a knapsack began to wiggle about. Then he said to Jinxi, "So, you about ready for the journey back?"

"I'm ready," Jinxi nodded. "But what are Pokemons? And why did one named Trixi have my name on the collar?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:13 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

(Good to know, thanks)

"I'm ready," Jinxi nodded. "But what are Pokemons? And why did one named Trixi have my name on the collar?"

They made their way towards the parkade as Andy replied, "Pokemon are unique creatures that...oh hang on, I can show you what Pokemon are. I must remember to thank my older brother for this gift."

Pressing a button on the sleeve of his shirt, Andy transformed into a Pokemon named Blaziken. He had an orange beak, red feathers with a mix of white and around the neck area, there was a bright gold ribbon that said "winner of the cool contest spectacular Andy Bogard."

Then Andy said to Jinxi, "I have changed into the Pokemon Blaziken. Whenever I go to a series of planets called the Pokemon empire, this is what I become. My brother Terry is who has trained me. I am level 81, I think. I have 4 special moves in this form, but I can only show you two here. The other two...not safe in a parkade. You best stand back a bit. Okay, I dunno if you are familiar with Ken and Ryu's famous Shoryuken or not, but this is what it looks like and its a popular pokemon move."

Demonstrating the sky uppercut, which was indeed the Shoryuken, Andy then said, "The other move is double kick."

Looking around, Andy found a garbage can as a target. Then, using his double kick move, he kicked the can twice, which in turn, it fell over. Luckily, it was empty.

Using one of his talons, Andy pressed the center of his cool contest ribbon, which reverted him back to his human form. "That was a pokemon that I showed you. There are more types than the one I was transformed into and maybe, one of these days, you will get to see the empire for yourself. Its really awesome. In answer to your other question, some pokemon become so valuable to their trainers that the trainers add security devices to them. In terms of the one Dee found, that particular pokemon was one of them. Likely, the breed is a skitty or a delcatty. Your Trixi, the one that's your friend that you talked about sounds like a few breeds I know. One is a chimchar. Chimchar is a fire type like me, but looks like a monkey. Vegeta can change into the fully evolved form of Chimchar called an Infernape whenever he visits the Sinnoh region and beyond. In Hoenn only, Vegeta transforms into Groudon. When we get back and while Dee is away, I'll show you a collection that Dee has in the mansion. Dee trains Pokemon a lot more than I do, and my son Trunks Truesdale...he has more Pokemon from the Sinnoh region than I care to keep track of. Oh, that's right, forgot to explain that the Pokemon empire is divided into regions."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:33 pm
BogardAndy
They made their way towards the parkade as Andy replied, "Pokemon are unique creatures that...oh hang on, I can show you what Pokemon are. I must remember to thank my older brother for this gift."

Pressing a button on the sleeve of his shirt, Andy transformed into a Pokemon named Blaziken. He had an orange beak, red feathers with a mix of white and around the neck area, there was a bright gold ribbon that said "winner of the cool contest spectacular Andy Bogard."

Then Andy said to Jinxi, "I have changed into the Pokemon Blaziken. Whenever I go to a series of planets called the Pokemon empire, this is what I become. My brother Terry is who has trained me. I am level 81, I think. I have 4 special moves in this form, but I can only show you two here. The other two...not safe in a parkade. You best stand back a bit. Okay, I dunno if you are familiar with Ken and Ryu's famous Shoryuken or not, but this is what it looks like and its a popular pokemon move."

Demonstrating the sky uppercut, which was indeed the Shoryuken, Andy then said, "The other move is double kick."

Looking around, Andy found a garbage can as a target. Then, using his double kick move, he kicked the can twice, which in turn, it fell over. Luckily, it was empty.

Using one of his talons, Andy pressed the center of his cool contest ribbon, which reverted him back to his human form. "That was a pokemon that I showed you. There are more types than the one I was transformed into and maybe, one of these days, you will get to see the empire for yourself. Its really awesome. In answer to your other question, some pokemon become so valuable to their trainers that the trainers add security devices to them. In terms of the one Dee found, that particular pokemon was one of them. Likely, the breed is a skitty or a delcatty. Your Trixi, the one that's your friend that you talked about sounds like a few breeds I know. One is a chimchar. Chimchar is a fire type like me, but looks like a monkey. Vegeta can change into the fully evolved form of Chimchar called an Infernape whenever he visits the Sinnoh region and beyond. In Hoenn only, Vegeta transforms into Groudon. When we get back and while Dee is away, I'll show you a collection that Dee has in the mansion. Dee trains Pokemon a lot more than I do, and my son Trunks Truesdale...he has more Pokemon from the Sinnoh region than I care to keep track of. Oh, that's right, forgot to explain that the Pokemon empire is divided into regions."

Jinxi stepped back when warned, and approached the human form once Andy reverted to that with care. "So are you human or some other race? My race is Felicine. Trixi's is .... oh, I can't remember! It's so frustrating! But I don't think either of us can transform the way you just did! Does that ever get confusing?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:16 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Jinxi stepped back when warned, and approached the human form once Andy reverted to that with care. "So are you human or some other race? My race is Felicine. Trixi's is .... oh, I can't remember! It's so frustrating! But I don't think either of us can transform the way you just did! Does that ever get confusing?"

"Actually," Andy replied, "What I just did is just another example of some radical technology this planet has. As for race...well...that is really hard to say. See, when my brother and I were very young, we were raised by wolves. Our mom, she is a Hamstarian, which means she was born and raised in Hamster City. Our dad...the biological one, Dee seems to think he's a Southtowner, but who knows what he is because he's messed his bod so much with radical drugs we have no idea where he is or what he is. So, to prevent confusion, lets just say I am an advanced human. I can give birth to my own kids because of my bio's dad's genes, or rather warped genes. And for about 4 years now, I have been living as an immortal."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:25 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"Actually," Andy replied, "What I just did is just another example of some radical technology this planet has. As for race...well...that is really hard to say. See, when my brother and I were very young, we were raised by wolves. Our mom, she is a Hamstarian, which means she was born and raised in Hamster City. Our dad...the biological one, Dee seems to think he's a Southtowner, but who knows what he is because he's messed his bod so much with radical drugs we have no idea where he is or what he is. So, to prevent confusion, lets just say I am an advanced human. I can give birth to my own kids because of my bio's dad's genes, or rather warped genes. And for about 4 years now, I have been living as an immortal."

"Oh!" Jinxi looked him over a bit more carefully, then asked, "How does one live as an immortal?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:45 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

"Oh!" Jinxi looked him over a bit more carefully, then asked, "How does one live as an immortal?"

"I sure hope you aren't thinking of trying to be one Jinxi. It isn't natural that's for sure. I became immortal because I had died of a fatal heart attack when I was 35 and it was because of Raditz's bloodstone that I still live. I have no heartbeat or pulse. Yet I can act just like anyone alive. The bloodstone is magic and you cannot just get it at any mine. Raditz has the only one in existence. As for Dee and Iori, they shared an elixir and they have what's called an extra life. If they die once, they will look horrid for two weeks, but if they suffer a fatality within those two weeks, they are gone for good. Dee's famous in Southtown because she did something that no other student would dare. See, in September of 2004, she was in a death match with Benimaru Nikaido. Back then, we didn't know about the elixir sharing. Anyway, she was on her two week recovery from a fatal neck injury one week prior to that event. So, for her it was a kill or be killed situation. She took the graduation battle like it should have been and she wasn't the one targeted to graduate that year. Ben was supposed to show all that he learned over the past 10 years and he's even been in the tournaments and everyone thought he was ready, but when Dee beat him with a demon's sword in a special combo that the demon who owned the sword didn't know was capable of, well...we all knew then that not only was Dee paying attention to what was going on but, she did what could have happened at any time if she would have been walking the southtown streets without an escort. She chose to have a 6 year course, but it looks like she'll need that extra four after all. You'd have to speak with Dee about the exact ingredients for the elixir because I don't know them."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff