Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:16 pm
Jinxi nodded slowly as what Andy said sank in. "So you live like a mortal, just don't die? Do you age? How does that change things for you, or have things gone on pretty much as before?"

She giggled at the idea of trying to become immortal herself. "I'm sure I'm not anything near special enough to qualify for becoming immortal. But I suppose by the same token it's an honor to know you and Dee." She gave him a quick hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:25 pm
JoyRose
Jinxi nodded slowly as what Andy said sank in. "So you live like a mortal, just don't die? Do you age? How does that change things for you, or have things gone on pretty much as before?"

She giggled at the idea of trying to become immortal herself. "I'm sure I'm not anything near special enough to qualify for becoming immortal. But I suppose by the same token it's an honor to know you and Dee." She gave him a quick hug.

"No, I don't age. No heart to beat the hands of time for me. But, if that amulet that Raditz has gets busted, I die to the degree that amulet is damaged. So, if its no longer wearable or the stone inside is shattered to a million pieces, well, I shatter literally like the gem. It might get messy if Raditz is ever clumsy with it. Of course, so far, I have only seen him treasure it, pamper it like you touch it you die sort of deal."

Getting into the car, Andy turned on the radio where there was a report on Rock Howard falling in love with someone from Bey City. "Huh, now there's something I don't hear everyday. I wonder if Terry ever knew about this."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:57 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose

"No, I don't age. No heart to beat the hands of time for me. But, if that amulet that Raditz has gets busted, I die to the degree that amulet is damaged. So, if its no longer wearable or the stone inside is shattered to a million pieces, well, I shatter literally like the gem. It might get messy if Raditz is ever clumsy with it. Of course, so far, I have only seen him treasure it, pamper it like you touch it you die sort of deal."

Getting into the car, Andy turned on the radio where there was a report on Rock Howard falling in love with someone from Bey City. "Huh, now there's something I don't hear everyday. I wonder if Terry ever knew about this."

"What's so unusual about someone falling in love?" Jinxi wondered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:36 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose

"That's not the unusual part," Andy replied, "What is unusual is the fact that people from Bey City focus mostly on combat using spinning tops that act like throwing stars and Rock, well...he's not the type to fall in love. Especially with a woman. Lately, before this news, he's been acting more like a pimp and with guys not chicks. So, that makes this even more surprising."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:55 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose

"That's not the unusual part," Andy replied, "What is unusual is the fact that people from Bey City focus mostly on combat using spinning tops that act like throwing stars and Rock, well...he's not the type to fall in love. Especially with a woman. Lately, before this news, he's been acting more like a pimp and with guys not chicks. So, that makes this even more surprising."

Jinxi shrugged. "I guess we can be happy for him. But then again, it's hard to tell if that's really the truth through the radio."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:21 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose

Jinxi shrugged. "I guess we can be happy for him. But then again, it's hard to tell if that's really the truth through the radio."

"I guess you have a lot of lying radio stations where you're from. Whenever there is news here in the Renaissance Galaxy especially on this planet called Hamster, its the truth. Nothing exaggerated neither. If there was a report that Mount Orochi was going to blow its top, we'd listen to the radio and then evacuate to where the radio told us to go. Mount Orochi is a volcano, the only volcano on the planet. If it was going to blow, we'd know about it. The lava stream underneath the mansion...that's like a tourist attraction and its harmless. Oh sure, we can view it, but nothing can go in or out of it. Mount Orochi is also our city dump where all the composted garbage goes. Stuff that cannot be used for anything else. We also dispose of rotting corpses in Mount Orochi. The corpses we have in the mansion on the 99th floor, those are different. They are preserved. Much like a cryogenic chamber really."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:32 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose

"I guess you have a lot of lying radio stations where you're from. Whenever there is news here in the Renaissance Galaxy especially on this planet called Hamster, its the truth. Nothing exaggerated neither. If there was a report that Mount Orochi was going to blow its top, we'd listen to the radio and then evacuate to where the radio told us to go. Mount Orochi is a volcano, the only volcano on the planet. If it was going to blow, we'd know about it. The lava stream underneath the mansion...that's like a tourist attraction and its harmless. Oh sure, we can view it, but nothing can go in or out of it. Mount Orochi is also our city dump where all the composted garbage goes. Stuff that cannot be used for anything else. We also dispose of rotting corpses in Mount Orochi. The corpses we have in the mansion on the 99th floor, those are different. They are preserved. Much like a cryogenic chamber really."

Jinxi thoughtfully nodded, "I guess the radio does lie, at least sometimes, where I'm from, wherever that is. Truth-telling radios are much nicer!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:38 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose

Jinxi thoughtfully nodded, "I guess the radio does lie, at least sometimes, where I'm from, wherever that is. Truth-telling radios are much nicer!"

"I agree. Especially when its something important. Normally, what is on here is music and updates on current events that would affect everybody no matter where in the Galaxy you are from. Or...something that would be of interest. Like the report on Rock. You know that Dee is the empress of this entire galaxy, right? So, naturally, that makes my brother a king and Rock a prince."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:22 am
Jinxi nodded thoughtfully. "I don't think we rule ourselves that way where I come from. But I've heard of the system where one person rules the others with titles like Empress and King. How are your rulers selected?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:45 pm
"Well," Andy replied, as he pulled into the driveway of the mansion once again, "Dee was appointed by a council, hard butt council members from every planet that existed at the time in 1990. They appointed her just in case my brother Terry could not succeed in defeating Geese Howard. Geese was corrupt and turned the entire galaxy into one big hell hole before Dee came into power. Geese would murder without discretion and he wasn't even meant to be any sort of leader. He was a true crime lord and strong too. Now Dee, she was but a mere child at the time she was appointed. Only 11 years old. Before then, we didn't really have a single government body, but the one thing Geese did right is prove that each land needs a ruler, a leader to govern it properly. It took a few years to first of all defeat Geese and for my brother to kill him to end Geese's reign of terror for good. Terry became king of the Renaissance Galaxy because he married Dee and it was the type of marriage that was unlike any other. In fact, before Terry even fell for Dee, not even a year before, he told his adopted son Rock that he promised never to fall in love with anyone. Before Dee, all of Terry's loves had been killed. First Lily, killed by Geese then tossed out the window of a high building. Then Sulia, committed suicide in front of Terry. And finally...Blue Mary. Mary was Rock's biological mother, but she loved Terry and not Geese. Geese is the bio father to Rock, but it wasn't a legit relationship. Anyway, Mary died of both an STD and some form of cancer. It was tragic. Terry was just tired of having everyone who got close to him dying right in front of him. But when it came to Dee...actually, I will let her explain how she and Terry wound up together because, we're back and I have these monitors to give to her."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 pm
Jinxi offered to give him a hand with the monitors.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 pm
JoyRose

After giving the monitors to Dee, Andy gestured for Jinxi to have a seat at the bar while he continued telling her about how Dee met Terry.

He said, "Okay, I suppose I should continue that story I was telling you earlier while Dee sets up those monitors. She doesn't need our help or interference when it comes to that. Now, Dee met Terry when Dee was four actually."

Selecting a feature on his colorful eye-wear, Andy displayed on the bar's solid dark wall an image of a rusty, maroon - metallic baby buggy with large, but thin wheels and young Dee inside of it. The image of Dee was that she could pass off as a baby doll if one wasn't observant. She had ringlets of golden hair, eyes of a very dark blue, and an outfit that would make her seem like she was from some sort of Scottish land. The plaid skirt, the white satin top, even a blue neck tie, which made it seem that Dee was sort of cross dressing. In Dee's hand was Terry's old Fatal Fury baseball cap with the stainless steel reflector where the teams name was burned into it with rubies and tiger's eye gems.

The camera shifted to the ground momentarily where it was obvious that a woman's foot was trapped within a set of railroad tracks. The boot that was stuck was made of a black leather material.

In the background were the combined sounds of a wolf's snarl, train gate bells (ding, ding, ding, ding, ding) and a freight train's whistle (whoo-a-woo).

Then the camera quickly shifted to Terry in wolf mode. He was a golden-looking wolf with odd markings that were the same color as Terry's outfit. Terry was dashing forward to the woman who was trapped. Suddenly, in a bright light surrounding the wolf, the wolf became a twelve year old boy.

A few seconds later, the boy used his foot to kick the buggy off of the tracks and just as the boy leaped backwards and out of the way of the train, one heard a grotesque squishing sound as the woman had been run over. The camera had shifted its view to the box cars that were speeding by.

As this "movie" was playing through Andy's specs, Andy was explaining what was going on.

The final scene of the show was the buggy had tipped over and Terry had gently picked up the unconscious child who spilled out of it. The girl had a head wound, but it wasn't nearly as serious as to what happened to the woman that had her foot stuck. Andy then explained, "Terry brought Dee to our mother Cindy who lives in Hamster City in the North in hopes that Dee would survive the injury. 3 years had gone by apparently before Dee regained consciousness and my mom told Dee all about my biological dad. It was a good thing too that she did that because about 6 months later, in June, it was my bio dad's intent on killing mom through sexual intercourse."

Seeing the shocked look on Jinxi's face, Andy chuckled, "Relax. My bio Dad had paid for his crimes in the end. As for Dee, well, it was from 1986 till just before my brother defeated Geese for round 1, that she protected my mom from my dad's horrible actions. As a result, my mom is still alive today. I think that had something to do with the council's decision to elect Dee queen."  

BogardAndy

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:27 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose

After giving the monitors to Dee, Andy gestured for Jinxi to have a seat at the bar while he continued telling her about how Dee met Terry.

He said, "Okay, I suppose I should continue that story I was telling you earlier while Dee sets up those monitors. She doesn't need our help or interference when it comes to that. Now, Dee met Terry when Dee was four actually."

Selecting a feature on his colorful eye-wear, Andy displayed on the bar's solid dark wall an image of a rusty, maroon - metallic baby buggy with large, but thin wheels and young Dee inside of it. The image of Dee was that she could pass off as a baby doll if one wasn't observant. She had ringlets of golden hair, eyes of a very dark blue, and an outfit that would make her seem like she was from some sort of Scottish land. The plaid skirt, the white satin top, even a blue neck tie, which made it seem that Dee was sort of cross dressing. In Dee's hand was Terry's old Fatal Fury baseball cap with the stainless steel reflector where the teams name was burned into it with rubies and tiger's eye gems.

The camera shifted to the ground momentarily where it was obvious that a woman's foot was trapped within a set of railroad tracks. The boot that was stuck was made of a black leather material.

In the background were the combined sounds of a wolf's snarl, train gate bells (ding, ding, ding, ding, ding) and a freight train's whistle (whoo-a-woo).

Then the camera quickly shifted to Terry in wolf mode. He was a golden-looking wolf with odd markings that were the same color as Terry's outfit. Terry was dashing forward to the woman who was trapped. Suddenly, in a bright light surrounding the wolf, the wolf became a twelve year old boy.

A few seconds later, the boy used his foot to kick the buggy off of the tracks and just as the boy leaped backwards and out of the way of the train, one heard a grotesque squishing sound as the woman had been run over. The camera had shifted its view to the box cars that were speeding by.

As this "movie" was playing through Andy's specs, Andy was explaining what was going on.

The final scene of the show was the buggy had tipped over and Terry had gently picked up the unconscious child who spilled out of it. The girl had a head wound, but it wasn't nearly as serious as to what happened to the woman that had her foot stuck. Andy then explained, "Terry brought Dee to our mother Cindy who lives in Hamster City in the North in hopes that Dee would survive the injury. 3 years had gone by apparently before Dee regained consciousness and my mom told Dee all about my biological dad. It was a good thing too that she did that because about 6 months later, in June, it was my bio dad's intent on killing mom through sexual intercourse."

Seeing the shocked look on Jinxi's face, Andy chuckled, "Relax. My bio Dad had paid for his crimes in the end. As for Dee, well, it was from 1986 till just before my brother defeated Geese for round 1, that she protected my mom from my dad's horrible actions. As a result, my mom is still alive today. I think that had something to do with the council's decision to elect Dee queen."

Having placed the monitors in every room, Dee returned to the bar and saw Andy giving Jinxi a history lesson. She let out a small giggle, then with a beaming smile, she asked Andy, "Giving our guest a history lesson are we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:22 pm
empress dee
BogardAndy
JoyRose

Having placed the monitors in every room, Dee returned to the bar and saw Andy giving Jinxi a history lesson. She let out a small giggle, then with a beaming smile, she asked Andy, "Giving our guest a history lesson are we?"

"Very funny, Dee," Andy replied with a smile recognizing what she said as a bit of a joke, "I am merely answering a question that Jinxi had about how you became the queen of this galaxy."  

BogardAndy

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm
"I see. Well, if there is anything else you need me for, just find me in Terry's room."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff