Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:10 pm
Jinxi asked Andy, "So Terry is your brother?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:16 pm
JoyRose

While filling a mug that looked like a glass cat with root beer, Andy replied, "Yes, he is. My older brother and is Dee's husband."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:27 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose

While filling a mug that looked like a glass cat with root beer, Andy replied, "Yes, he is. My older brother and is Dee's husband."

Jinxi nodded. "So where is he now?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:44 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose

"Workin'," Andy replied taking a sip of his root beer and began preparing a soda for Jinxi. Then he said, "He should be teaching the year 7s right about now and won't be home till 10:30 tonight depending on traffic. It's 8 30 now, so 2 hours."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:20 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose

"Workin'," Andy replied taking a sip of his root beer and began preparing a soda for Jinxi. Then he said, "He should be teaching the year 7s right about now and won't be home till 10:30 tonight depending on traffic. It's 8 30 now, so 2 hours."
Jinxi smiled in quiet excitement to meet the famous Terry.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:17 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose

Jinxi smiled in quiet excitement to meet the famous Terry.

Meanwhile at Southtown Finishing school, Terry was giving his lecture on how to control ones inner energy and how to create that into a weapon to defend oneself from harm. The lecture was more understanding on where the energy comes from.

A couple of students were trying to be funny by controlling their energy to the point where they could either fart or burp whenever they wanted to, but Terry just laughed and told those students if they were not going to be serious about the class, they can just go help Iori. They stopped after hearing that.

2 hours seemed to fly by and it was then time to leave for home. On the street, Terry took out his corvette capsule and drove home. Traffic was fairly light, so it only took him 5 minutes to drive home. When he got in, he placed his house keys for the rear entrance on the kitchen counter then headed upstairs to his bedroom to have a shower.

Near the staircase that leads to the lounge, Terry let one go that had left a smell and a rather large sound. "Oh yuck,"Terry thought, "Those students of mine are teaching me bad manners. Man, that one reeked."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 pm
As the smell of Terry's fart wafted into the lounge, Andy had to cover his nose until the horrible stench of rotten eggs passed. Then he said to Jinxi, "Well, my brother's home. Whew! I wonder what he ate at that school. That fart....I wonder what crawled up him and died."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:07 pm
Jinxi's eyes watered but she said nothing.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:46 pm
Dee smiled when she saw that her husband had returned home. She even walked up to him and gave him a deep kiss on the mouth before revealing that there is someone in the lounge that would like to meet him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:52 pm
"Thanks, Dee for letting me know, but for right now, I gotta have a shower. Please let this fan of mine know that I shall be up shortly and if its not too much trouble, Dee, could you make for me your famous pasta, cheese, and tomato soup meal? I am really hungry."

Terry realized that perhaps it was his empty tummy that had him fart earlier and not the influence of the students.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:38 am
"Of course, my love. It will be ready for you when you are finished your shower. And I will be sure to tell our visitor that you'll be about 10 minutes."

Giving Terry one more kiss, Dee then headed back up the stairs to make Terry his dinner. While up there, and preparing the ingredients, she told Jinxi, "Good news! Terry is home and he will be up here to meet you in about 10 minutes. He's just having a shower first."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:51 pm
JoyRose

While in the shower, Terry reminisced about how class went that day. He thought about how his class could be taught better and thought maybe it was time to give those students who didn't take his class seriously a detention. This detention wouldn't be like the usual detentions neither.

First, it wouldn't seem like detention, but then the students will realize just how serious it can be to not pay attention to his class.

Then he thought about this person who wanted to meet him. It was a while before someone was interested in meeting him other than fans of those who have seen him fight in the King of Fighters tournaments.

After his shower had been completed, Terry got dressed into a clean pair of faded jeans, a white tank top, his royal medallion, and of course his famous fatal fury baseball cap. Finally, he put on a white pair of socks then headed up the stairs where he saw Andy talking with a woman who had black and white striped spandex on, a wild hot pink mini skirt, and a solid black tank top on. The woman had hair as red as Iori's hair and she had a sword at her hip.

(I hope my description is accurate, just trying to make things interesting)

"Huh? Is that...Mariko with Dansan the sword?" Terry asked referring to Jinxi's looks and recognizing her as someone from Planet Marvelous.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:14 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose

While in the shower, Terry reminisced about how class went that day. He thought about how his class could be taught better and thought maybe it was time to give those students who didn't take his class seriously a detention. This detention wouldn't be like the usual detentions neither.

First, it wouldn't seem like detention, but then the students will realize just how serious it can be to not pay attention to his class.

Then he thought about this person who wanted to meet him. It was a while before someone was interested in meeting him other than fans of those who have seen him fight in the King of Fighters tournaments.

After his shower had been completed, Terry got dressed into a clean pair of faded jeans, a white tank top, his royal medallion, and of course his famous fatal fury baseball cap. Finally, he put on a white pair of socks then headed up the stairs where he saw Andy talking with a woman who had black and white striped spandex on, a wild hot pink mini skirt, and a solid black tank top on. The woman had hair as red as Iori's hair and she had a sword at her hip.

"Huh? Is that...Mariko with Dansan the sword?" Terry asked referring to Jinxi's looks and recognizing her as someone from Planet Marvelous.
(the clothes are fine, although the tight black top has short sleeves - her hair is actually hot pink, too, and large yellow eyes. She doesn't carry a sword, though. She has a gold cloth belt that looks like it might have a slim pouch or two hidden beneath, but nothing large enough to carry a substantial weapon. A simple diamond hangs on a short, gold chain about her neck, and her wrists are encased in black leather bracers. She wears no other jewelry, not even earrings (though close inspection does reveal a small hole in each earlobe). She wears comfortable black shoes and a small black rose in her hair.)

Jinxi looks across the room at Terry. "Hi there," she says carefully, a tentative smile starting to lift the corners of her mouth. "I'm Jinxi, sorry. Who's Mariko?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose

(the clothes are fine, although the tight black top has short sleeves - her hair is actually hot pink, too, and large yellow eyes. She doesn't carry a sword, though. She has a gold cloth belt that looks like it might have a slim pouch or two hidden beneath, but nothing large enough to carry a substantial weapon. A simple diamond hangs on a short, gold chain about her neck, and her wrists are encased in black leather bracers. She wears no other jewelry, not even earrings (though close inspection does reveal a small hole in each earlobe). She wears comfortable black shoes and a small black rose in her hair.)

Jinxi looks across the room at Terry. "Hi there," she says carefully, a tentative smile starting to lift the corners of her mouth. "I'm Jinxi, sorry. Who's Mariko?"

(No worries, I have a plan to fix the description mistake.)

Rubbing his bright blue eyes, Terry focused his gaze and blushed to see that Jinxi had hot pink hair and a gold belt and the sword he saw wasn't even hers. It was actually Dee's who had plans to polish the weapon later.

"Oh, sorry. Mariko lives on Planet Marvelous as Wolverine's bodyguard. I still had some soap in my eyes from my shower earlier. Nice to meet you Jinxi, I'm Professor Bogard...err...Terry."

Terry extended one of his gloved hands in a gesture of friendship. Then his tummy began to rumble where it was then that he was searching the counter with his eyes for that meal Dee said she'd have ready for him.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:58 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose

(No worries, I have a plan to fix the description mistake.)

Rubbing his bright blue eyes, Terry focused his gaze and blushed to see that Jinxi had hot pink hair and a gold belt and the sword he saw wasn't even hers. It was actually Dee's who had plans to polish the weapon later.

"Oh, sorry. Mariko lives on Planet Marvelous as Wolverine's bodyguard. I still had some soap in my eyes from my shower earlier. Nice to meet you Jinxi, I'm Professor Bogard...err...Terry."

Terry extended one of his gloved hands in a gesture of friendship. Then his tummy began to rumble where it was then that he was searching the counter with his eyes for that meal Dee said she'd have ready for him.

Dee laughed as she heard Terry's tummy rumbling. She brought out the finished pasta dinner that Terry ordered and said, "Sorry it took so long, sweetheart. I had to find the cheese."

After placing the meal on the counter for Terry to sit and eat, Dee grabbed the sword that was beside Jinxi's chair and unsheathed it. She wandered over to the stage nearby and took her polisher and began waxing the blade of the sword.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff