Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:09 am
empress dee
While up there, and preparing the ingredients, she told Jinxi, "Good news! Terry is home and he will be up here to meet you in about 10 minutes. He's just having a shower first."
(Sorry I missed your post - it helps me if you quote me when addressing Jinxi)
Jinxi nodded and smiled. "I'm sure a shower after a long day will be welcome."

Later after she brought Terry his meal, Jinxi suddenly realized she, too, was hungry. But then Terry's handshake distracted her and she smiled up at him.
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"Oh, sorry. Mariko lives on Planet Marvelous as Wolverine's bodyguard. I still had some soap in my eyes from my shower earlier. Nice to meet you Jinxi, I'm Professor Bogard...err...Terry."

Terry extended one of his gloved hands in a gesture of friendship. Then his tummy began to rumble where it was then that he was searching the counter with his eyes for that meal Dee said she'd have ready for him.

Jinxi took his hand in her warm, soft one and said, "Nice to meet you, Terry. Professor? That reminds me, what shall I do here for a living? I'll need money, I imagine." She frowned slightly, and added, "Or will I? I'm still having trouble figuring out where I am exactly. I've never heard of the places you all talk about: Radiant Galaxy, Earth, Planet Marvelous." She smiled again. "Although that last one sounds worth a visit."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:46 am
JoyRose
empress dee
While up there, and preparing the ingredients, she told Jinxi, "Good news! Terry is home and he will be up here to meet you in about 10 minutes. He's just having a shower first."
(Sorry I missed your post - it helps me if you quote me when addressing Jinxi)
Jinxi nodded and smiled. "I'm sure a shower after a long day will be welcome."

Later after she brought Terry his meal, Jinxi suddenly realized she, too, was hungry. But then Terry's handshake distracted her and she smiled up at him.
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"Oh, sorry. Mariko lives on Planet Marvelous as Wolverine's bodyguard. I still had some soap in my eyes from my shower earlier. Nice to meet you Jinxi, I'm Professor Bogard...err...Terry."

Terry extended one of his gloved hands in a gesture of friendship. Then his tummy began to rumble where it was then that he was searching the counter with his eyes for that meal Dee said she'd have ready for him.

Jinxi took his hand in her warm, soft one and said, "Nice to meet you, Terry. Professor? That reminds me, what shall I do here for a living? I'll need money, I imagine." She frowned slightly, and added, "Or will I? I'm still having trouble figuring out where I am exactly. I've never heard of the places you all talk about: Radiant Galaxy, Earth, Planet Marvelous." She smiled again. "Although that last one sounds worth a visit."

"Planet Marvelous is filled with people like Superman, Batman, Green lantern, and basically all of your Marvel superheroes and super villains," Dee replied not even looking up from her position on stage, "Its also the place where Sky High is. Rock currently goes there."

Since finishing with her sword, she began making second helpings for Terry and made a first batch for Jinxi. She then said to Jinxi, "Money is never usually a problem while living here, but if you expect to live outside of this mansion then there are costs involved and there are many jobs one can do. But before we can even go there, we must educate you properly in the ways of this galaxy. For starters, you got its name wrong. The Radiant Galaxy is one of the planets in the Sailor Suited Solar system aka where Sailor Moon's scouts live as well as the Knights of the Zodiac. It neighbors this one and can be accessed through the Orochi Steakhouse."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:53 pm
empress dee
"Planet Marvelous is filled with people like Superman, Batman, Green lantern, and basically all of your Marvel superheroes and super villains," Dee replied not even looking up from her position on stage, "Its also the place where Sky High is. Rock currently goes there."

Since finishing with her sword, she began making second helpings for Terry and made a first batch for Jinxi. She then said to Jinxi, "Money is never usually a problem while living here, but if you expect to live outside of this mansion then there are costs involved and there are many jobs one can do. But before we can even go there, we must educate you properly in the ways of this galaxy. For starters, you got its name wrong. The Radiant Galaxy is one of the planets in the Sailor Suited Solar system aka where Sailor Moon's scouts live as well as the Knights of the Zodiac. It neighbors this one and can be accessed through the Orochi Steakhouse."

"I'm going to need to take notes," Jinxi remarked ruefully. "And there is a set place that links one planet to another? Like a doorway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:29 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"I'm going to need to take notes," Jinxi remarked ruefully. "And there is a set place that links one planet to another? Like a doorway?"

Grabbing a piece of note paper from his back pocket, Terry did a quick sketch of the over-view of planet Hamster.

North - Hamster City
West - Harvest Gardens
South - Southtown (you are here)
East - The Orochi lands

He drew the compass to read N, W, S, E in that order going clockwise. Then he explained, "This is the current planet we are on and where I put you are here, is the city you are currently located."

Giving Jinxi the first piece of paper from the notebook, Terry began drawing a new map. This one contained various circles to represent the planets and a pathway down the very center. Then he drew jagged lines connecting the circles as if he was playing a connect the dots game.

After finishing, he explained, "These are a representation of the other planets in this Galaxy, which is called the Renaissance. Renaissance in this case means different or radically new. These jagged lines here are mystical staircases that join the planets together. Each one that has a staircase is linked. The straight line down the middle, that's the main access point that connects to this planet here. Now notice, Jinxi that I also drew two gates at either end of that straight line. The one at the bottom is The Orochi Steakhouse owned by Iori Yagami and he is a resident of Planet Hamster. Now the gate at the top of the page, that's Hell. Literally, its where all the people who were criminals and were executed are sent."

Giving the second piece of paper to Jinxi, he asked, "Does that make a bit more sense to you?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:51 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
empress dee

Grabbing a piece of note paper from his back pocket, Terry did a quick sketch of the over-view of planet Hamster.

North - Hamster City
West - Harvest Gardens
East - The Orochi lands

He drew the compass to read N, W, S, E in that order going clockwise. Then he explained, "This is the current planet we are on and where I put you are here, is the city you are currently located."

Giving Jinxi the first piece of paper from the notebook, Terry began drawing a new map. This one contained various circles to represent the planets and a pathway down the very center. Then he drew jagged lines connecting the circles as if he was playing a connect the dots game.

After finishing, he explained, "These are a representation of the other planets in this Galaxy, which is called the Renaissance. Renaissance in this case means different or radically new. These jagged lines here are mystical staircases that join the planets together. Each one that has a staircase is linked. The straight line down the middle, that's the main access point that connects to this planet here. Now notice, Jinxi that I also drew two gates at either end of that straight line. The one at the bottom is The Orochi Steakhouse owned by Iori Yagami and he is a resident of Planet Hamster. Now the gate at the top of the page, that's Hell. Literally, its where all the people who were criminals and were executed are sent."

Giving the second piece of paper to Jinxi, he asked, "Does that make a bit more sense to you?"
"So this is Planet Hamster where we are at the bottom of that straight line. If this is the Renaissance Galaxy, are there lots of older galaxies around, too?
Also, why are east and west backward? Or am I mixed up. I'm probably mixed up." She nodded. "So much is mixed up for me now. I wish I knew where my friend is. Trixi is silly but also very smart. I miss her."

(OOC: the crooked lines - do they connect to the straight line or to planets in order around the straight line or randomly to other planets? It would help if you could show me a rough sketch)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:40 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
empress dee

North - Hamster City
West - Harvest Gardens
East - The Orochi lands

"So this is Planet Hamster where we are at the bottom of that straight line. If this is the Renaissance Galaxy, are there lots of older galaxies around, too?
Also, why are east and west backward? Or am I mixed up. I'm probably mixed up." She nodded. "So much is mixed up for me now. I wish I knew where my friend is. Trixi is silly but also very smart. I miss her."

(OOC: the crooked lines - do they connect to the straight line or to planets in order around the straight line or randomly to other planets? It would help if you could show me a rough sketch)

(I will add a sketch of it as soon as my computer starts behaving. Meaning, I have a professional look at it. Point is, I have a rough sketch on photobucket, but other than this site, facebook, and warcraft, every other site that had been a regular is bugged. Too bad Gaia doesn't have basic art tools you can use along with text.)

Looking up from her blade, Dee answered Jinxi's question by saying, "It is impossible to say which galaxies are newer or older than this one, however, an age of a galaxy doesn't really matter to any of us really."

Dee re-sheathed the polished sword, then reached for a fishing pole so that she could get a mirror shield down that was hanging next to the clock. Then she said, "In answer to why the east and west are reversed, its because whomever discovered this Planet to begin with didn't know their left from their right and didn't know what way was clockwise. Besides, if you toured this planet as well as Terry and I have already, the compass with the east and west reversed makes perfect sense. The sun always rises over the Orochi Steakhouse and sets in Harvest gardens. That Hell Gate Terry was talking about...that's basically the start of the other side of this world or the flip side to a piece of paper. Planet Hamster's sun rises out of Hell, over my side of the Planet, then into the Great Sea of the dead and back again. There is a moon too that does the same thing, but at the exact opposite time as the sun. So, say its 6 AM Planet Hamster time and you are travelling from Hyrule to Southtown. You would see the sun following behind you every minute. Then lets say you spent 12 hours in Southown and were now back on your way home. This time instead of having the sun follow you, you'd see the moon coming towards you just as you entered Hyrule's access point,"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:12 am
empress dee
(I will add a sketch of it as soon as my computer starts behaving. Meaning, I have a professional look at it. Point is, I have a rough sketch on photobucket, but other than this site, facebook, and warcraft, every other site that had been a regular is bugged. Too bad Gaia doesn't have basic art tools you can use along with text.)
(That would be so cool!)

empress dee
Looking up from her blade, Dee answered Jinxi's question by saying, "It is impossible to say which galaxies are newer or older than this one, however, an age of a galaxy doesn't really matter to any of us really."

Dee re-sheathed the polished sword, then reached for a fishing pole so that she could get a mirror shield down that was hanging next to the clock. Then she said, "In answer to why the east and west are reversed, its because whomever discovered this Planet to begin with didn't know their left from their right and didn't know what way was clockwise. Besides, if you toured this planet as well as Terry and I have already, the compass with the east and west reversed makes perfect sense. The sun always rises over the Orochi Steakhouse and sets in Harvest gardens. That Hell Gate Terry was talking about...that's basically the start of the other side of this world or the flip side to a piece of paper. Planet Hamster's sun rises out of Hell, over my side of the Planet, then into the Great Sea of the dead and back again. There is a moon too that does the same thing, but at the exact opposite time as the sun. So, say its 6 AM Planet Hamster time and you are travelling from Hyrule to Southtown. You would see the sun following behind you every minute. Then lets say you spent 12 hours in Southown and were now back on your way home. This time instead of having the sun follow you, you'd see the moon coming towards you just as you entered Hyrule's access point,"

Jinxi said, "Oh I see. I always thought of east and west as standard across all planets. I'm still having trouble with a place that uses them in reverse order." She smiled. "I think I must have traveled in different realms or on different planets many times in the past for that to stick so resolutely in my head." Then she shook her head ruefully. "Silly really. Who's to say what is normal or standard? I guess I am just surprised the same words are used so differently here. It's like going somewhere and finding people call the sky 'ground' and the ground 'sky.' It just feels weird. Yet new words have no problem sticking, like if they called the ground 'trid' or something."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:53 pm
"It's almost universal, but keep in mind that the people on Earth in the Milky Way Galaxy think that we are nothing but drawings on paper. We don't even exist to them. Just like all those other creatures like dragons, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny...all creatures that Earthlings consider myths, fables, and pure fantasy, we don't exist to them. So, to have the East and West reversed, its normal here, but doesn't exist on Earth or anywhere else."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:53 pm
empress dee
"It's almost universal, but keep in mind that the people on Earth in the Milky Way Galaxy think that we are nothing but drawings on paper. We don't even exist to them. Just like all those other creatures like dragons, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny...all creatures that Earthlings consider myths, fables, and pure fantasy, we don't exist to them. So, to have the East and West reversed, its normal here, but doesn't exist on Earth or anywhere else."

"So this is a place totally separate from Earth? You can't get to that planet from here? I'm a little confused. Why do so many of the things you say reference Earth if it's not a real place?" Jinxi decided the best thing to do with her overactive mouth was eat some of Dee's delicious meal. "Thank you for this wonderful meal, Empress Dee. It's so good!" She looked at the empty plate in mild astonishment. "I guess I didn't realize how hungry I was!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:35 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"So this is a place totally separate from Earth? You can't get to that planet from here? I'm a little confused. Why do so many of the things you say reference Earth if it's not a real place?" Jinxi decided the best thing to do with her overactive mouth was eat some of Dee's delicious meal. "Thank you for this wonderful meal, Empress Dee. It's so good!" She looked at the empty plate in mild astonishment. "I guess I didn't realize how hungry I was!"

"Yes, it it a separate place than Earth. Well....there is a way you can get to Earth from here, but you'd have to be gifted in the dark arts to do so. Speaking of Dark arts and that moment when I got here, when Terry had lifted me from that carriage that tipped over so many years ago, my physical form and my spiritual form had split in two. In short, from when I was 4 till not too long ago, I was living in two places at the same time."

(If you've played Kingdom Hearts 2, then you'd know what I am talking about. It is similar that what happened with Sora and Roxas.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:41 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Yes, it it a separate place than Earth. Well....there is a way you can get to Earth from here, but you'd have to be gifted in the dark arts to do so. Speaking of Dark arts and that moment when I got here, when Terry had lifted me from that carriage that tipped over so many years ago, my physical form and my spiritual form had split in two. In short, from when I was 4 till not too long ago, I was living in two places at the same time."

(If you've played Kingdom Hearts 2, then you'd know what I am talking about. It is similar that what happened with Sora and Roxas.)

"Sounds like a confusing life." Jinxi shrugged, then added, "But not much more confusing than remembering almost nothing before today."

(I've seen Kingdom Hearts graphics, but never played the game - oh well, feeds Jinxi's amnesia perfectly!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:59 am
"So," Terry said, "You're the one the students were talking about at dinner time. Girl with amnesia found in the Bogard summer mansion. Headlines are going to be reading that line tomorrow along with accident or on purpose. Reputation of bar at stake."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:42 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"So," Terry said, "You're the one the students were talking about at dinner time. Girl with amnesia found in the Bogard summer mansion. Headlines are going to be reading that line tomorrow along with accident or on purpose. Reputation of bar at stake."

Looking horrified, Jinxi stammered, "Omigosh! O-o-oh no no! I - you've all been so very nice - no one here - I'm sure no one here did anything wrong - the bar is lovely!" She turned to each of them earnestly. "I would never say otherwise, I promise! Why would anyone here hurt me?"

Then she cocked her head to one side. "But my amnesia is extensive, implying someone wanted to hurt me. But who? Or maybe it was just a massive accident. Probably that's it. Look at all the horrible things that have happened to Dee in the past! I get the impression bad things just happen here all the time."

Then she smiled up at them and added, "and good things happen here, too! You've all been such good friends to me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:07 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Looking horrified, Jinxi stammered, "Omigosh! O-o-oh no no! I - you've all been so very nice - no one here - I'm sure no one here did anything wrong - the bar is lovely!" She turned to each of them earnestly. "I would never say otherwise, I promise! Why would anyone here hurt me?"

Then she cocked her head to one side. "But my amnesia is extensive, implying someone wanted to hurt me. But who? Or maybe it was just a massive accident. Probably that's it. Look at all the horrible things that have happened to Dee in the past! I get the impression bad things just happen here all the time."

Then she smiled up at them and added, "and good things happen here, too! You've all been such good friends to me!"

"Its true that bad things happen in Southtown quite a bit. But, I don't think you quite understand the headline that Terry was referring to. Andy had first found you collapsed at the bottom of the stairs to the lounge. Heck, he even heard you fall down them! What Terry meant was that there might be an investigation launched due to the reason why you collapsed in the first place especially since the result was amnesia when you came to."

Dee had finished polishing the mirror shield, which now seemed to be blinding those who looked into it. She then grabbed from the kitchen area some uncut wheat and took a dagger that was around her diamond studded belt and began slicing it into spaghetti.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 am
empress dee
"Its true that bad things happen in Southtown quite a bit. But, I don't think you quite understand the headline that Terry was referring to. Andy had first found you collapsed at the bottom of the stairs to the lounge. Heck, he even heard you fall down them! What Terry meant was that there might be an investigation launched due to the reason why you collapsed in the first place especially since the result was amnesia when you came to."

Dee had finished polishing the mirror shield, which now seemed to be blinding those who looked into it. She then grabbed from the kitchen area some uncut wheat and took a dagger that was around her diamond studded belt and began slicing it into spaghetti.

Jinxi said, "I'm pretty sure that wasn't Andy's fault. He was only kind to me. I - I don't think I came from hall at the top of those stairs. I think I was pushed, but not from the hall." She closed her eyes to concentrate. "I'm thinking there's another way into this place other than the steakhouse. Everything here is so strange to me - I don't think I'm from here at all."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff