Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:23 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Once those were gathered, Rock said, "One last floor. The autumn room. After this, we will head to our new place and plant our seeds on the appropriate floors. Or rather we will place the seeds on the proper levels then we will get the stones we need to have the proper season shine on each floor."

"Where do we get the stones?" asked Jinxi curiously.

"We go to forget me not valley in Harvest Gardens. Then we go to a place called carter's dig site and we mine for them. Once we finish mining, we come back to this place and we spend one last night here. It will be quite the change when we sleep at our new place, but guaranteed we will be tired after we mine for those stones."

"Sounds like a lot of hard work well worth doing!" Jinxi nodded. Trixi didn't look quite so convinced until Jinxi added, "Think of all the banana cream pies we'll be able to make!". Trixi brightened at that prospect.

"Yes, banana cream pies are just one of the many things we can make once harvest time comes. We will have to get some wheat seeds though in order to make the dough and some breadfruit seeds, which we can get breadfruit from flower bud village and it will go in our spring floor. Wheat will be tough to use, but breadfruit is better. We will have to get chickens and a pair of cows and a butter maker from the village as well. But for now, lets just focus on harvesting stuff from this autumn floor."

Rock proceeded to harvest some pumpkin seeds, some yam seeds, some eggplant, and some carrots. He also picked up some blue mist flower seeds because he liked blue mist flowers since they were so pretty. For fruit, he gathered some apples, some plums, and some grapes.

When he was done, he waited by the bin for his wife and Trixi.

Jinxi and Trixi joined him. Trixi had pumpkins - LOTS of pumpkins. Jinxi had gathered autumn apples, some broccoli, blackberries, blueberries, and corn. "It may not be the sweet corn of spring, but it will be good in cooking," she reasoned.

"Okay, now that we have all the seeds we are going to need, we should head to Harvest Gardens to get the suns and the breadfruit seeds. We will wait on the animals for now. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:06 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"We go to forget me not valley in Harvest Gardens. Then we go to a place called carter's dig site and we mine for them. Once we finish mining, we come back to this place and we spend one last night here. It will be quite the change when we sleep at our new place, but guaranteed we will be tired after we mine for those stones."

"Sounds like a lot of hard work well worth doing!" Jinxi nodded. Trixi didn't look quite so convinced until Jinxi added, "Think of all the banana cream pies we'll be able to make!". Trixi brightened at that prospect.

"Yes, banana cream pies are just one of the many things we can make once harvest time comes. We will have to get some wheat seeds though in order to make the dough and some breadfruit seeds, which we can get breadfruit from flower bud village and it will go in our spring floor. Wheat will be tough to use, but breadfruit is better. We will have to get chickens and a pair of cows and a butter maker from the village as well. But for now, lets just focus on harvesting stuff from this autumn floor."

Rock proceeded to harvest some pumpkin seeds, some yam seeds, some eggplant, and some carrots. He also picked up some blue mist flower seeds because he liked blue mist flowers since they were so pretty. For fruit, he gathered some apples, some plums, and some grapes.

Jinxi and Trixi joined him. Trixi had pumpkins - LOTS of pumpkins. Jinxi had gathered autumn apples, some broccoli, blackberries, blueberries, and corn. "It may not be the sweet corn of spring, but it will be good in cooking," she reasoned.

"Okay, now that we have all the seeds we are going to need, we should head to Harvest Gardens to get the suns and the breadfruit seeds. We will wait on the animals for now. Okay?"

"Oh no, need get food for animals!" Trixi cried as she thought of the poor creatures with no pastures.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:31 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Oh no, need get food for animals!" Trixi cried as she thought of the poor creatures with no pastures.

Rock laughed and said, "What I mean is we will wait for another day to get the animals for the farms. when we get the animals we will already have some food for them. And I just heard there is a new land in Harvest Gardens that has been ravaged by a storm. I just got the message on my scouter like just now. Its called Beacon town and they are looking for people who can help restore the land. There are some sprites that went missing as well as the Harvest Goddess and the Harvest God. Ma would have gotten the same message as me. Maybe she will go on this mission for us if we ask, but we will ask for seeds from time to time since there are going to be new seeds to get. Including celery, onions, broccoli, hot peppers, green peppers, new forms of cabbage, new forms of corn including corn specifically for animals called fodder corn, wheat and various forms of it to make flour...sounds like we can get some good stuff from there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:31 pm
empress dee
Rock laughed and said, "What I mean is we will wait for another day to get the animals for the farms. when we get the animals we will already have some food for them. And I just heard there is a new land in Harvest Gardens that has been ravaged by a storm. I just got the message on my scouter like just now. Its called Beacon town and they are looking for people who can help restore the land. There are some sprites that went missing as well as the Harvest Goddess and the Harvest God. Ma would have gotten the same message as me. Maybe she will go on this mission for us if we ask, but we will ask for seeds from time to time since there are going to be new seeds to get. Including celery, onions, broccoli, hot peppers, green peppers, new forms of cabbage, new forms of corn including corn specifically for animals called fodder corn, wheat and various forms of it to make flour...sounds like we can get some good stuff from there."

"There are people who need our help? Let's go!" Jinxi said, and Trixi nodded in eager agreement.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:59 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"There are people who need our help? Let's go!" Jinxi said, and Trixi nodded in eager agreement.

Rock raised his hand and said, "While I do enjoy your enthusiasm, this is something Ma is used to doing. This mission will take years to complete. If she says she needs our help with a mission of hers, then we help. I was given the message too because it goes to all secret society members and besides that, we are busy trying to get our own place set up. And by that time, Ma would have already been rooted into doing the mission. Ma will send us seeds that we need. Didn't you two mention earlier that you wanted new seeds as many as we can handle so that we can have a fulfilling farm? That takes years too to do. So, which would you rather do, help Beacon town and forego the mansion and live in a farmhouse or live in the mansion work on our own farm there and reap lots of rewards for Ma's hard work?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:09 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock raised his hand and said, "While I do enjoy your enthusiasm, this is something Ma is used to doing. This mission will take years to complete. If she says she needs our help with a mission of hers, then we help. I was given the message too because it goes to all secret society members and besides that, we are busy trying to get our own place set up. And by that time, Ma would have already been rooted into doing the mission. Ma will send us seeds that we need. Didn't you two mention earlier that you wanted new seeds as many as we can handle so that we can have a fulfilling farm? That takes years too to do. So, which would you rather do, help Beacon town and forego the mansion and live in a farmhouse or live in the mansion work on our own farm there and reap lots of rewards for Ma's hard work?"

Jinxi was silent for a while considering. Finally she said, "I love the idea of our mansion being fruitful, but it seems selfish not to help those in need."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:39 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi was silent for a while considering. Finally she said, "I love the idea of our mansion being fruitful, but it seems selfish not to help those in need."

"That's the thing, Ma is going to help those in need. I know! Why don't we start our mansion, get it going, but we keep our ears open for if Ma needs help. She might later. I have some ideas for there for later anyway if its where I'm thinking it is. We might want to stop by there when we go do our flower bud village stuff and see what needs doing. We could always have a second house too. Like for vacationing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:02 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"That's the thing, Ma is going to help those in need. I know! Why don't we start our mansion, get it going, but we keep our ears open for if Ma needs help. She might later. I have some ideas for there for later anyway if its where I'm thinking it is. We might want to stop by there when we go do our flower bud village stuff and see what needs doing. We could always have a second house too. Like for vacationing."

Jinxi nodded slowly in reluctant agreement.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:05 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded slowly in reluctant agreement.

"Good, its agreed then. So, okay, lets head upstairs for something to eat first, then we will go to Harvest Gardens."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:01 pm
empress dee
"Good, its agreed then. So, okay, lets head upstairs for something to eat first, then we will go to Harvest Gardens."

Trixi was very enthusiastic for this idea. "Famished!" she declared adamantly. Jinxi only shook her head with a smile of amusement.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:54 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi was very enthusiastic for this idea. "Famished!" she declared adamantly. Jinxi only shook her head with a smile of amusement.

Rock laughed because he too was feeling very hungry. When he arrived upstairs to the kitchen, Dee already had some spaghetti ready and waiting. "Figures you three would be hungry after all that harvesting. You must have found a lot of seeds you wanted."

"Ma, are you going to Beacon Town to help with their situation?"

"Yep, but I was thinking of eating first before going. After a year there, I want you to compete with me, Rock. See if you can become better than me. Just for some... friendly competition. You will end up with the same work I had to do, though because I can only afford to be there for a year this time. Plus, I would like you to get the mansion started at your place. I will be sure to give you a hand once you three leave for beacon town since my work will be near that area anyway."

"Sounds great, Ma. This way Jinxi gets both the mansion and to help out. Oh, and please send us some seeds of anything new in Beacon town to help on our farm. I'd like to grow variations of cabbage, corn, broccoli, and potatoes. I did pick up some corn and potatoes when downstairs, but I also want to do some experimenting with the seeds once we have a few shipments. I'm going to pick up a seed maker from Forget Me Not valley on the way back to the mansion. I have to pick up breadfruit seeds and the seasonal suns anyway."

"Sure thing. I'll send anything new. I have a list of spring seeds already. There's cabbage, celery, and strawberries. So, once I have a set of each I will send some. I am certain that Trixi would love the strawberries since it can be made into a wonderful jam. You can also use strawberries with Yogurt. Any new recipes I get I will send them your way too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:15 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock laughed because he too was feeling very hungry. When he arrived upstairs to the kitchen, Dee already had some spaghetti ready and waiting. "Figures you three would be hungry after all that harvesting. You must have found a lot of seeds you wanted."

"Yep, but I was thinking of eating first before going. After a year there, I want you to compete with me, Rock. See if you can become better than me. Just for some... friendly competition. You will end up with the same work I had to do, though because I can only afford to be there for a year this time. Plus, I would like you to get the mansion started at your place. I will be sure to give you a hand once you three leave for beacon town since my work will be near that area anyway."

"Sounds great, Ma. This way Jinxi gets both the mansion and to help out. Oh, and please send us some seeds of anything new in Beacon town to help on our farm. I'd like to grow variations of cabbage, corn, broccoli, and potatoes. I did pick up some corn and potatoes when downstairs, but I also want to do some experimenting with the seeds once we have a few shipments. I'm going to pick up a seed maker from Forget Me Not valley on the way back to the mansion. I have to pick up breadfruit seeds and the seasonal suns anyway."

"Sure thing. I'll send anything new. I have a list of spring seeds already. There's cabbage, celery, and strawberries. So, once I have a set of each I will send some. I am certain that Trixi would love the strawberries since it can be made into a wonderful jam. You can also use strawberries with Yogurt. Any new recipes I get I will send them your way too."

Hearing the word "yogurt" Trixi solemnly intoned, "Cows."
"Yes, Trixi," Jinxi assured her. "Of course we'll have cows. And an ice cream maker and ways to make butter and milk, too!". Then she turned to Rock and Dee. "Which reminds me, my favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate. Can we grow cocoa beans, too?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:40 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Hearing the word "yogurt" Trixi solemnly intoned, "Cows."
"Yes, Trixi," Jinxi assured her. "Of course we'll have cows. And an ice cream maker and ways to make butter and milk, too!". Then she turned to Rock and Dee. "Which reminds me, my favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate. Can we grow cocoa beans, too?"

"Yes, we will have cocoa beans growing, but those won't be available until the Flower Bud's summer. So we will have to wait for those. Ma didn't have any in the basement. And yes, we will have cows, a butter maker, a yogurt maker, and a cheese maker too. Milk we get from the cows. Ice cream makers don't exist yet at least not Harvest Garden style ones. But, I am sure we can make one somehow. But you know who has the best ice cream that I know of? Kai Bogard, one of the sons of William-Tyler. He has a shop somewhere in Nalith. We will have to visit there sometime."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:25 pm
empress dee
"Yes, we will have cocoa beans growing, but those won't be available until the Flower Bud's summer. So we will have to wait for those. Ma didn't have any in the basement. And yes, we will have cows, a butter maker, a yogurt maker, and a cheese maker too. Milk we get from the cows. Ice cream makers don't exist yet at least not Harvest Garden style ones. But, I am sure we can make one somehow. But you know who has the best ice cream that I know of? Kai Bogard, one of the sons of William-Tyler. He has a shop somewhere in Nalith. We will have to visit there sometime."

Jinxi put gathered their dishes and started washing them. Trixi waited a moment before joining her, saying, "Faster done, faster get to work new home.". Jinxi smiled and nodded agreement.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:04 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi put gathered their dishes and started washing them. Trixi waited a moment before joining her, saying, "Faster done, faster get to work new home.". Jinxi smiled and nodded agreement.

Rock accidentally let out a huge belch, one that came without warning. Rock was going to say something before burping, but...after the burp, he could not help but laugh and try to excuse himself through his laughter.

When the laughter subsided like five minutes later, Rock said, "Yes, I agree with you Trixi. Pardon me for that bit of rudeness earlier. Completely unexpected. Normally, if I know I am going to do that I first cover my mouth and be a gentleman about it. Not some drunken pig. Or like my mom. Ma would belch and she wouldn't care. Sometimes she farts too and doesn't care who is around her."

It was then that Rock pitched in to help do the dishes before he broke wind when drying a dish. Another completely unexpected thing, but he didn't feel he needed to explain himself over it either. It was pretty obvious why he let one go. It was the food.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games