Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:02 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
"Its true that bad things happen in Southtown quite a bit. But, I don't think you quite understand the headline that Terry was referring to. Andy had first found you collapsed at the bottom of the stairs to the lounge. Heck, he even heard you fall down them! What Terry meant was that there might be an investigation launched due to the reason why you collapsed in the first place especially since the result was amnesia when you came to."

Dee had finished polishing the mirror shield, which now seemed to be blinding those who looked into it. She then grabbed from the kitchen area some uncut wheat and took a dagger that was around her diamond studded belt and began slicing it into spaghetti.

Jinxi said, "I'm pretty sure that wasn't Andy's fault. He was only kind to me. I - I don't think I came from hall at the top of those stairs. I think I was pushed, but not from the hall." She closed her eyes to concentrate. "I'm thinking there's another way into this place other than the steakhouse. Everything here is so strange to me - I don't think I'm from here at all."

"You can't get here directly from the Steakhouse. Not in the way that you fell. If you were pushed, then who would have done it and why? I could envision Vegeta pushing you, but only to tell you to go home. He was probably pissed drunk at the time too."

Dee snatched the notepad and pen from Terry as she drew a quick layout of the mansion. She drew main floor first. She also drew an arrow in what way the simulation person was going. Entrance, Gym, arcades, family kitchen with swimming pool access. She drew a big loop around the stairs leading to the second floor.

She said, "This is the main floor of the mansion. Note that we are not on the main floor. Then see how I circled the stairs to the second floor? That's the main public access point to reach the floor where the Bogard family bedrooms are."

She tore off the paper she drew on and gave it to Jinxi. Then with the second sheet of paper, Dee drew a new layout, but this time of the second floor along with labels of who sleeps where. She indicated on the paper that there was a path from the second floor that led to the Romantic Piano along with a label that said motivator walkway.

Going in the opposite direction of the pathway, turning right of the main floor stairs, the first bedroom on the left was Rock's, then Andy's. On the right, the labeled rooms were bathroom for the Bogard family then the stair access to the lounge. Dee wrote down that "Jinxi was found here in a heap by Andy Bogard." She circled that area. Then she labeled that passed that was Terry's and her room followed by tearing off the page and gave it to Jinxi to look at.

Then Dee began drawing a third layout of the mansion, but this time of the bar they were all sitting in. She drew where the entrance to the bar was and that there was a door there, thus confirming that Jinxi could have been pushed down the stairs. She drew where the public bathrooms were and that where she and the others were now had a 45 degree viewing angle of the bathrooms and that behind a small square landing was the stairs and the door to the second floor. Then she tore off the page and handed it to Jinxi. "There, now do things make better sense to you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:10 pm
empress dee
"You can't get here directly from the Steakhouse. Not in the way that you fell. If you were pushed, then who would have done it and why? I could envision Vegeta pushing you, but only to tell you to go home. He was probably pissed drunk at the time too."

Dee snatched the notepad and pen from Terry as she drew a quick layout of the mansion. She drew main floor first. She also drew an arrow in what way the simulation person was going. Entrance, Gym, arcades, family kitchen with swimming pool access. She drew a big loop around the stairs leading to the second floor.

She said, "This is the main floor of the mansion. Note that we are not on the main floor. Then see how I circled the stairs to the second floor? That's the main public access point to reach the floor where the Bogard family bedrooms are."

She tore off the paper she drew on and gave it to Jinxi. Then with the second sheet of paper, Dee drew a new layout, but this time of the second floor along with labels of who sleeps where. She indicated on the paper that there was a path from the second floor that led to the Romantic Piano along with a label that said motivator walkway.

Going in the opposite direction of the pathway, turning right of the main floor stairs, the first bedroom on the left was Rock's, then Andy's. On the right, the labeled rooms were bathroom for the Bogard family then the stair access to the lounge. Dee wrote down that "Jinxi was found here in a heap by Andy Bogard." She circled that area. Then she labeled that passed that was Terry's and her room followed by tearing off the page and gave it to Jinxi to look at.

Then Dee began drawing a third layout of the mansion, but this time of the bar they were all sitting in. She drew where the entrance to the bar was and that there was a door there, thus confirming that Jinxi could have been pushed down the stairs. She drew where the public bathrooms were and that where she and the others were now had a 45 degree viewing angle of the bathrooms and that behind a small square landing was the stairs and the door to the second floor. Then she tore off the page and handed it to Jinxi. "There, now do things make better sense to you?"

Jinxi giggled at her growing pile of drawings. "I'm going to need a folder to keep these all in." She looked at the final drawing, her head tilted to one side in thought. Finally she said, "I don't suppose Vegeta remembers seeing anything unusual, like a girl appearing out of nowhere at the doorway to the stairs?" Then she looked around the bar. "Where is Vegeta, anyway? Is this his day off?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi giggled at her growing pile of drawings. "I'm going to need a folder to keep these all in." She looked at the final drawing, her head tilted to one side in thought. Finally she said, "I don't suppose Vegeta remembers seeing anything unusual, like a girl appearing out of nowhere at the doorway to the stairs?" Then she looked around the bar. "Where is Vegeta, anyway? Is this his day off?"

Dee laughed then said, "Vegeta is still passed out in that hotel room I put him in. And all he would remember being as drunk as he was, feeling gross before passing out. If he remembers you at all, he would recall pushing you if he did so."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:24 pm
empress dee
Dee laughed then said, "Vegeta is still passed out in that hotel room I put him in. And all he would remember being as drunk as he was, feeling gross before passing out. If he remembers you at all, he would recall pushing you if he did so."

"But wasn't that hours ago?" Jinxi wondered. "Anyway, I don't think he pushed me. That would mean I came here in the first place on purpose, but I don't think I did. I ... I'm pretty sure I came from ... elsewhere. Somewhere totally different from here. Somewhere ... dark. Underground perhaps? Is that possible?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:34 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"But wasn't that hours ago?" Jinxi wondered. "Anyway, I don't think he pushed me. That would mean I came here in the first place on purpose, but I don't think I did. I ... I'm pretty sure I came from ... elsewhere. Somewhere totally different from here. Somewhere ... dark. Underground perhaps? Is that possible?"

"From what I can tell, you probably did come here on purpose. Perhaps to get drunk over circumstances beyond your control. I would agree that you are not from here, but I also think I know how you got in here in the first place. Come with me and I will show you. Yes, it does mean going into the men's bathroom, but don't worry, no guy is in there right now. Not unless we find another piece to this puzzle."

Dee led Jinxi to the men's public bathroom and she did find Rock there fast asleep. "Well, that solves who pushed you, Jinxi. That guy passed out there holding his winki is Rock Howard Bogard aka Terry's adopted son. He probably saw you coming out of that stall right there."

The queen pointed to an "out of order" stall then explained, "That stall is a secret access panel that my son William Tyler uses to come here from where he lives. He lives in a place called Nalith on a Planet called Enthera. The dark place you mentioned could be the men's bathroom in the Nalith library. I used that access point only once and can still remember everything about that day. Its not one you forget easily. Does the names Nalith and Enthera sound familiar to you at all?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:58 pm
empress dee
"From what I can tell, you probably did come here on purpose. Perhaps to get drunk over circumstances beyond your control. I would agree that you are not from here, but I also think I know how you got in here in the first place. Come with me and I will show you. Yes, it does mean going into the men's bathroom, but don't worry, no guy is in there right now. Not unless we find another piece to this puzzle."

Dee led Jinxi to the men's public bathroom and she did find Rock there fast asleep. "Well, that solves who pushed you, Jinxi. That guy passed out there holding his winki is Rock Howard Bogard aka Terry's adopted son. He probably saw you coming out of that stall right there."

The queen pointed to an "out of order" stall then explained, "That stall is a secret access panel that my son William Tyler uses to come here from where he lives. He lives in a place called Nalith on a Planet called Enthera. The dark place you mentioned could be the men's bathroom in the Nalith library. I used that access point only once and can still remember everything about that day. Its not one you forget easily. Does the names Nalith and Enthera sound familiar to you at all?"

Jinxi's hands flew involuntarily to cover her lower face are as they entered the bathroom. Her eyes widened at the sight of Rock. "Is ... is he ok?" She leaned a little closer but did not touch the sleeping man.

As the rest of Dee's words sank in, Jinxi shook her head tentatively. "Wouldn't my coming here on purpose mean I'd have heard of this place? And Nalith and Enthera don't sound familiar either, although I've heard of a library before. Nice to know at least some things are the same across regions." She smiled. Then she grew thoughtful. "What about some form of teleportation? I have traveled that way before between regions." Her eyes widened again as another memory surfaced. "Darrin usually sends me places using his teleporting ability, but he would never send me anywhere alone! Vil is the only other person I know with a similar ability to teleport between regions, but..." her brow wrinkled, "surely I'd remember encountering him!"

Terror filled the young girl's eyes. "What if we did encounter him! What if he's done something even more awful to Trixi and ... " her voice trailed off. She struggled to do ... something, and failed, sighing. She didn't notice a vague form take shape in the air between her and Rock, but Dee may have before it dissipated.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:21 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi's hands flew involuntarily to cover her lower face are as they entered the bathroom. Her eyes widened at the sight of Rock. "Is ... is he ok?" She leaned a little closer but did not touch the sleeping man.

As the rest of Dee's words sank in, Jinxi shook her head tentatively. "Wouldn't my coming here on purpose mean I'd have heard of this place? And Nalith and Enthera don't sound familiar either, although I've heard of a library before. Nice to know at least some things are the same across regions." She smiled. Then she grew thoughtful. "What about some form of teleportation? I have traveled that way before between regions." Her eyes widened again as another memory surfaced. "Darrin usually sends me places using his teleporting ability, but he would never send me anywhere alone! Vil is the only other person I know with a similar ability to teleport between regions, but..." her brow wrinkled, "surely I'd remember encountering him!"

Terror filled the young girl's eyes. "What if we did encounter him! What if he's done something even more awful to Trixi and ... " her voice trailed off. She struggled to do ... something, and failed, sighing. She didn't notice a vague form take shape in the air between her and Rock, but Dee may have before it dissipated.

"If we did encounter him before, the only way that would have happened is in this bar. Teleportation is a common form of travel throughout the Renaissance Galaxy and I should clarify something. Only on Planet Hamster are the west and the east reversed. Oh, and yes, Rock will be fine. This is normal for him especially on days when he is stressed beyond comprehension. Now since you mentioned another man earlier, perhaps it was he and Rock that had a full blown fight and poor little you were caught in the middle of it. You were shoved down the stairs likely by Rock but only to prevent a murder from taking place. This Darrin fellow...he sounds like he's a priest type or a mage. Now, Rock sometimes can be very territorial and perhaps when you and Darrin came here from wherever you were before one of you accidentally bumped into Rock. Rock probably came in here to go pee, but when he was bumped, he got aggressive. Darrin probably apologized too, but Rock wouldn't hear of it. Rock must have had one heck of a bad day when you arrived. Rock is a fighter, a professional one, and he's easily angered. Darrin probably didn't want to leave you alone here, but had no choice. I think too that Darrin must know my reputation as queen and knows that my powers will protect you at all costs. Perhaps he knew about you falling down the stairs, but didn't want to chance another encounter with Rock and teleported out. Regions....hmm? Well, that sounds like you are a Pokemon trainer when you mentioned regions. That's what the people on that planet call lands. I am a pokemon trainer myself, but I am a visitor to the pokemon world, I don't actually live there. I've been to pretty much every region. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Almia, Orre, Unova, and Kalos. I have been to the land where there are Pokemon Conquerers and I've even been a Pokemon a few times in my life. Wanna see me become a Pokemon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:36 pm
empress dee
"If we did encounter him before, the only way that would have happened is in this bar. Teleportation is a common form of travel throughout the Renaissance Galaxy and I should clarify something. Only on Planet Hamster are the west and the east reversed. Oh, and yes, Rock will be fine. This is normal for him especially on days when he is stressed beyond comprehension. Now since you mentioned another man earlier, perhaps it was he and Rock that had a full blown fight and poor little you were caught in the middle of it. You were shoved down the stairs likely by Rock but only to prevent a murder from taking place. This Darrin fellow...he sounds like he's a priest type or a mage. Now, Rock sometimes can be very territorial and perhaps when you and Darrin came here from wherever you were before one of you accidentally bumped into Rock. Rock probably came in here to go pee, but when he was bumped, he got aggressive. Darrin probably apologized too, but Rock wouldn't hear of it. Rock must have had one heck of a bad day when you arrived. Rock is a fighter, a professional one, and he's easily angered. Darrin probably didn't want to leave you alone here, but had no choice. I think too that Darrin must know my reputation as queen and knows that my powers will protect you at all costs. Perhaps he knew about you falling down the stairs, but didn't want to chance another encounter with Rock and teleported out.

"No," Jinxi said hesitantly, "Darrin never comes with us on our travels. He just sends us to whatever region we are needed with a trigger to return, only I can't seem to make the trigger work." She looked down. "But I'm not supposed to without the whole team with me, anyway, so I guess that's a good thing after all. And there must have been someone else on the team - neither Trixi nor I are fighters at all, and Darrin always sends at least one fighter with us just in case."

empress dee
Regions....hmm? Well, that sounds like you are a Pokemon trainer when you mentioned regions. That's what the people on that planet call lands. I am a pokemon trainer myself, but I am a visitor to the pokemon world, I don't actually live there. I've been to pretty much every region. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Almia, Orre, Unova, and Kalos. I have been to the land where there are Pokemon Conquerers and I've even been a Pokemon a few times in my life. Wanna see me become a Pokemon?"

Jinxi has clearly never heard of Pokemon, but got quite excited at Dee's offer. "Oh yes, I'd LOVE to see you become a Pokemon!" A huge smile blossomed across the girl's face, and her small, pointed ears perked up on top of her head in glee.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:45 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
"If we did encounter him before, the only way that would have happened is in this bar. Teleportation is a common form of travel throughout the Renaissance Galaxy and I should clarify something. Only on Planet Hamster are the west and the east reversed. Oh, and yes, Rock will be fine. This is normal for him especially on days when he is stressed beyond comprehension. Now since you mentioned another man earlier, perhaps it was he and Rock that had a full blown fight and poor little you were caught in the middle of it. You were shoved down the stairs likely by Rock but only to prevent a murder from taking place. This Darrin fellow...he sounds like he's a priest type or a mage. Now, Rock sometimes can be very territorial and perhaps when you and Darrin came here from wherever you were before one of you accidentally bumped into Rock. Rock probably came in here to go pee, but when he was bumped, he got aggressive. Darrin probably apologized too, but Rock wouldn't hear of it. Rock must have had one heck of a bad day when you arrived. Rock is a fighter, a professional one, and he's easily angered. Darrin probably didn't want to leave you alone here, but had no choice. I think too that Darrin must know my reputation as queen and knows that my powers will protect you at all costs. Perhaps he knew about you falling down the stairs, but didn't want to chance another encounter with Rock and teleported out.

"No," Jinxi said hesitantly, "Darrin never comes with us on our travels. He just sends us to whatever region we are needed with a trigger to return, only I can't seem to make the trigger work." She looked down. "But I'm not supposed to without the whole team with me, anyway, so I guess that's a good thing after all. And there must have been someone else on the team - neither Trixi nor I are fighters at all, and Darrin always sends at least one fighter with us just in case."

empress dee
Regions....hmm? Well, that sounds like you are a Pokemon trainer when you mentioned regions. That's what the people on that planet call lands. I am a pokemon trainer myself, but I am a visitor to the pokemon world, I don't actually live there. I've been to pretty much every region. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Almia, Orre, Unova, and Kalos. I have been to the land where there are Pokemon Conquerers and I've even been a Pokemon a few times in my life. Wanna see me become a Pokemon?"

Jinxi has clearly never heard of Pokemon, but got quite excited at Dee's offer. "Oh yes, I'd LOVE to see you become a Pokemon!" A huge smile blossomed across the girl's face, and her small, pointed ears perked up on top of her head in glee.

"So you clearly didn't come here alone, and yet when Andy found you, you were indeed alone. Whomever Darrin sent you with had no intentions on you returning. I am pretty sure that if you wait here long enough that Darrin will come fetch you himself or have a different squad fetch you. It is obvious at this point that you and your team had some sort of mission here. Maybe an exploration mission of some type, but something went wrong and now you're stuck here with next to no memory. Its sad really. Okay, now you have a choice of what Pokemon I can become. I can become an Articuno, a Chikorita, or a Haxorus. Which one do you want to see first?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:51 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

empress dee

"So you clearly didn't come here alone, and yet when Andy found you, you were indeed alone. Whomever Darrin sent you with had no intentions on you returning. I am pretty sure that if you wait here long enough that Darrin will come fetch you himself or have a different squad fetch you. It is obvious at this point that you and your team had some sort of mission here. Maybe an exploration mission of some type, but something went wrong and now you're stuck here with next to no memory. Its sad really. Okay, now you have a choice of what Pokemon I can become. I can become an Articuno, a Chikorita, or a Haxorus. Which one do you want to see first?"

"All of them sound lovely!! Which do you like best?" Jinxi didn't know any of the names so had no idea what to expect.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:59 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

empress dee

"All of them sound lovely!! Which do you like best?" Jinxi didn't know any of the names so had no idea what to expect.

"I guess I will go in order then. This first one might wake Rock up if I transform here, so best not to transform in the mens bathroom. Unless you want to see Rock engage in battle."

Dee didn't care at that point and transformed in the men's bathroom anyway, which as she predicted woke Rock up and he was not happy. "Mother!! How dare you change into that frigid bird in here! And what the hell is SHE still doing here?! How come she didn't leave with the rest of those freaks?"

Using one of her moves called Sheer Cold, Dee sent Rock back to sleep and then with her talons, carried Rock to his room. Jinxi of course opened the doors for them when needed and then Dee transformed back to her human form once she closed Rock's bedroom door.

Dee apologized to Jinxi then, "Sorry about him. I guess Rock didn't like the party you came with and that answers why Andy found you by yourself. He tends to be harsh with his words."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:10 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

empress dee

"I guess I will go in order then. This first one might wake Rock up if I transform here, so best not to transform in the mens bathroom. Unless you want to see Rock engage in battle."

Dee didn't care at that point and transformed in the men's bathroom anyway, which as she predicted woke Rock up and he was not happy. "Mother!! How dare you change into that frigid bird in here! And what the hell is SHE still doing here?! How come she didn't leave with the rest of those freaks?"

Using one of her moves called Sheer Cold, Dee sent Rock back to sleep and then with her talons, carried Rock to his room. Jinxi of course opened the doors for them when needed and then Dee transformed back to her human form once she closed Rock's bedroom door.

Dee apologized to Jinxi then, "Sorry about him. I guess Rock didn't like the party you came with and that answers why Andy found you by yourself. He tends to be harsh with his words."

"I don't know who he saw," Jinxi said, "but no one I came with would be gone without me. I think somehow someone else, perhaps Vil, sent us to different places. That's why I can't find Trixi anywhere. She's not here. We always work together, and we'd never abandon the other. But maybe Rock saw who sent me here. If it was a tall man with black hair and a mustache, that may have been Vil. If it was someone else, then I'm even more lost than I thought!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:17 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

"I don't know who he saw," Jinxi said, "but no one I came with would be gone without me. I think somehow someone else, perhaps Vil, sent us to different places. That's why I can't find Trixi anywhere. She's not here. We always work together, and we'd never abandon the other. But maybe Rock saw who sent me here. If it was a tall man with black hair and a mustache, that may have been Vil. If it was someone else, then I'm even more lost than I thought!"

"Rock did use the term freaks, so whomever you were with must be magical like me. Able to transform whenever, the teleportation bit, and perhaps a bit in looks too. He might have seen Trixi and perhaps Vil also, but both definitely left without you. Now, would there be any reason why they would leave without you? Would death count as a reason perhaps?"

Dee transformed into chikorita and used sweet scent that made the air smell like roses temporarily to ease the tension that was rising.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:24 pm
empress dee
"Rock did use the term freaks, so whomever you were with must be magical like me. Able to transform whenever, the teleportation bit, and perhaps a bit in looks too. He might have seen Trixi and perhaps Vil also, but both definitely left without you. Now, would there be any reason why they would leave without you? Would death count as a reason perhaps?"

Dee transformed into chikorita and used sweet scent that made the air smell like roses temporarily to ease the tension that was rising.

Dee's words worried Jinxi. Trixi dead? No, certainly not. If Vil killed Trixi, why just abandon Jinxi here instead of killing her, too? Then she thought of something as the scent of roses calmed her nerves and relaxed her mind to let her think clearly. "Perhaps Eve was with him. She is also magical, I'm sure, although I don't know much about her. I do know her hair is kind of purplish pink and orange, and she's very beautiful. Maybe when Rock wakes up he can tell me. Or maybe another of Vil's henchmen was with him. They would probably have no difficulty leaving me alone in a strange place. Or maybe it was someone else altogether. You say teleporting is common, so maybe there are other people involved I've never met or heard of before. I wish I could remember!" Jinxi's voice rose with stress.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:59 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee's words worried Jinxi. Trixi dead? No, certainly not. If Vil killed Trixi, why just abandon Jinxi here instead of killing her, too? Then she thought of something as the scent of roses calmed her nerves and relaxed her mind to let her think clearly. "Perhaps Eve was with him. She is also magical, I'm sure, although I don't know much about her. I do know her hair is kind of purplish pink and orange, and she's very beautiful. Maybe when Rock wakes up he can tell me. Or maybe another of Vil's henchmen was with him. They would probably have no difficulty leaving me alone in a strange place. Or maybe it was someone else altogether. You say teleporting is common, so maybe there are other people involved I've never met or heard of before. I wish I could remember!" Jinxi's voice rose with stress.

Dee transformed into Haxorus, a huge dragon with tusks and said, "You see now why it was important that you went to the hospital earlier? This is definitely turning into one of them secret society cases that I work on from time to time. I do still think that you are remembering your associates a lot more now. You remembered that you work for an army of sorts being sent on missions to many different places and you for sure know that this one takes the cake for its rate on the different scale. You could even describe two of them with a bit of detail. You remembered that Vil was tall, dark and handsome. Err, tall with dark hair and a moustache. Kinda reminds me of Vegeta here. Except height wise, Vegeta is shorter than how you would describe Vil. And I know I have heard that name Darrin before too. Now tell me, from what you can remember of Darrin, does he like to dress in Tuxedos and does he hang out with a woman with long blond pigtails whom he calls Meatball Head?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games