Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:58 pm
Trixi laughed, while Jinxi politely ignored both incidents.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:15 am
JoyRose

After the dishes were done, Rock grabbed some gear that he knew they would need for where they were going and then packed it into the car. "Okay, we are off to the gardens to grab the suns that we need."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:05 pm
empress dee
JoyRose

After the dishes were done, Rock grabbed some gear that he knew they would need for where they were going and then packed it into the car. "Okay, we are off to the gardens to grab the suns that we need."

Trixi and Jinxi piled into the car eagerly. "I've never grabbed suns before," Jinxi said with a grin to match Trixi's.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:04 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Trixi and Jinxi piled into the car eagerly. "I've never grabbed suns before," Jinxi said with a grin to match Trixi's.

Rock laughed, "You mine them, actually. We are going to forget me not valley where we will stay at the Inner inn while we gather that stuff. It might take a couple of days to gather all three that we need. But, there are plenty of villagers to meet and lots of other stuff we can gather in the meantime too. I have the tools each of us will need and what we need to do when we get to those mines is watch our step. If we fall too far down those shafts, we could faint and end up in the doctor's office. And there is a hidden hole on each of the floors."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Rock laughed, "You mine them, actually. We are going to forget me not valley where we will stay at the Inner inn while we gather that stuff. It might take a couple of days to gather all three that we need. But, there are plenty of villagers to meet and lots of other stuff we can gather in the meantime too. I have the tools each of us will need and what we need to do when we get to those mines is watch our step. If we fall too far down those shafts, we could faint and end up in the doctor's office. And there is a hidden hole on each of the floors."

Jinxi looked around with mild concern. "How do we see hidden holes?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:57 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi looked around with mild concern. "How do we see hidden holes?" she asked.

"That's the thing, you can't. Ma herself has fainted a few times in these mines and Terry had to bail her out of there. And there are wild animals in those mines too, before I forget. Evil animals. You use tools to get rid of em. But, if you stay close to me, you shouldn't fall down any. If anyone is going to fall its me. One of you is going to be like the lookout person and that one is going to be the one getting help if I fall too far. The other one is going to be stuffing the bags and the basket with whatever we find in there. And me, I am the one doing the hammering and the digging because it requires big time strength. Team work. See?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:27 pm
empress dee
"That's the thing, you can't. Ma herself has fainted a few times in these mines and Terry had to bail her out of there. And there are wild animals in those mines too, before I forget. Evil animals. You use tools to get rid of em. But, if you stay close to me, you shouldn't fall down any. If anyone is going to fall its me. One of you is going to be like the lookout person and that one is going to be the one getting help if I fall too far. The other one is going to be stuffing the bags and the basket with whatever we find in there. And me, I am the one doing the hammering and the digging because it requires big time strength. Team work. See?"

Trixi looked at Jinxi and said slowly, "That's why they 'hidden' holes, silly."

Jinxi shrugged. Then she got an idea. "What if we tied you to a harness like rock climbers do? That way if you fell down a hole, we could just haul you back to safety," she suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:13 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi shrugged. Then she got an idea. "What if we tied you to a harness like rock climbers do? That way if you fell down a hole, we could just haul you back to safety," she suggested.

"Not unless you want to snap me in half. And we will need those holes too so we descend to the next level. Besides, I can be safe enough when I find these holes."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:28 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Not unless you want to snap me in half. And we will need those holes too so we descend to the next level. Besides, I can be safe enough when I find these holes."

Jinxi shook her head, then shrugged. It didn't matter if she understood or not, so long as Rock did.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:27 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi shook her head, then shrugged. It didn't matter if she understood or not, so long as Rock did.

They entered the mine and Rock began his search for the suns. The first level consisted of mosquitos, which were easy enough to kill. They found the first hole, which as Rock pointed out before jumping down that there was no telling how far it went. But, he would call up as soon as he knew it was safe. He made sure to bring an energy drink with him just in case, which he kept plenty on hand.

He landed safe and sound, killed a few bugs and then called up to Jinxi and said it was okay to jump down.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:09 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

They entered the mine and Rock began his search for the suns. The first level consisted of mosquitos, which were easy enough to kill. They found the first hole, which as Rock pointed out before jumping down that there was no telling how far it went. But, he would call up as soon as he knew it was safe. He made sure to bring an energy drink with him just in case, which he kept plenty on hand.

He landed safe and sound, killed a few bugs and then called up to Jinxi and said it was okay to jump down.

Jinxi jumped down in complete trust of Rock's judgement.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:25 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock caught Jinxi in a romantic fashion being careful of where he stepped and made sure to step on a good square of tilled land. The next hole had already been exposed due to the bug extermination and Rock had already been avoiding it due to there being nodes to hammer. He was certain that Trixi had the basket for the goodies they collected that weren't the suns.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:37 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock caught Jinxi in a romantic fashion being careful of where he stepped and made sure to step on a good square of tilled land. The next hole had already been exposed due to the bug extermination and Rock had already been avoiding it due to there being nodes to hammer. He was certain that Trixi had the basket for the goodies they collected that weren't the suns.
Trixi showed off her basket with pride, ready to add whatever needed to be added.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:46 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi showed off her basket with pride, ready to add whatever needed to be added.

Rock began to hammer away at the nodes and found quite a bit of silver in them this time around. He also found the summer sun! He showed the sun to Jinxi and Trixi then stored it in a pouch he had specifically for each sun he needed. It looked like a yellow tea rose, but felt warm to the touch. He needed the one that was brown and the one that was green still.

Then, with all the nodes hammered, Rock said, "Okay, like before, let me go down first. I'll just take a sip of the energy drink to be certain I will be okay."

He burped after drinking the juice and then headed down the hole. This one wasn't as far, and reading a sign on the wall, there was a cursed tool on this floor that they could find as well. The tools once blessed sold for a lot of money on the goblin market in Azeroth, which Dee had discovered on a previous but fun trip. Good thing she left a sign.

He got rid of a nasty evil chicken and a few bugs before calling up the hole he flew down.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:29 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock began to hammer away at the nodes and found quite a bit of silver in them this time around. He also found the summer sun! He showed the sun to Jinxi and Trixi then stored it in a pouch he had specifically for each sun he needed. It looked like a yellow tea rose, but felt warm to the touch. He needed the one that was brown and the one that was green still.

Then, with all the nodes hammered, Rock said, "Okay, like before, let me go down first. I'll just take a sip of the energy drink to be certain I will be okay."

He burped after drinking the juice and then headed down the hole. This one wasn't as far, and reading a sign on the wall, there was a cursed tool on this floor that they could find as well. The tools once blessed sold for a lot of money on the goblin market in Azeroth, which Dee had discovered on a previous but fun trip. Good thing she left a sign.

He got rid of a nasty evil chicken and a few bugs before calling up the hole he flew down.

The system worked well for the next sun, too. Trixi wondered how they would bless the tool, but said nothing so as not to disturb Rock's concentration.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games