Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:39 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
"Yeah, and we can already check off pikachu. The best part is, with the Pikachu we have, we can go from region to region collecting pokemon and badges while checking them off. The badges will make us stronger as trainers. But now, I think we can go to the next town from here. This is sugar town, and we want to go to Mineral town. We have to pass through where Ma is at right now, which is Beacon town, then from there we reach forget me not valley, and then we finally get to Mineral town. We can help Ma out a bit when we are in Beacon town and stay with her for that night."

Jinxi nodded in agreement, while Trixi began bouncing in excitement, saying "Your mom best cooking!"

Rock led the girls to the dock where a ship was waiting to take them to Beacon town. As soon as they were boarded, the ship departed and they were on their way.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:06 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"Yeah, and we can already check off pikachu. The best part is, with the Pikachu we have, we can go from region to region collecting pokemon and badges while checking them off. The badges will make us stronger as trainers. But now, I think we can go to the next town from here. This is sugar town, and we want to go to Mineral town. We have to pass through where Ma is at right now, which is Beacon town, then from there we reach forget me not valley, and then we finally get to Mineral town. We can help Ma out a bit when we are in Beacon town and stay with her for that night."

Jinxi nodded in agreement, while Trixi began bouncing in excitement, saying "Your mom best cooking!"

Rock led the girls to the dock where a ship was waiting to take them to Beacon town. As soon as they were boarded, the ship departed and they were on their way.

Trixi pushed her flat nose into the wind and enjoyed the ride thoroughly. Jinxi smiled and snuggled into Rock to enjoy the ride.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:17 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi pushed her flat nose into the wind and enjoyed the ride thoroughly. Jinxi smiled and snuggled into Rock to enjoy the ride.

In an hour they were in Beacon town via the lighthouse pier where there was someone named Jeanne waiting for them. She said,"Hi, my name is Jeanne, welcome to Beacon Town. Sadly, we have no inn for you to stay here but hopefully there is someone that you know that you can spend the night with when darkness falls."

Rock nodded, "There is someone we know. Her name is Dee. And we came to help out a bit now that we are here."

Jeanne smiled and then said, "Oh good. Well, I don't know if Dee is home right now, but you are certainly welcome to stay at her farm till she returns."

Jeanne led Rock and the girls to the farm where there were loads of cabbages growing! There was also a fertilizer bin that Rock could see along with a chicken coop and a barn for livestock. He also could hear somebody fishing nearby. Rock wandered across the field, careful not to step or trip over the cabbage and there he saw someone who reminded him of Terry in his younger days. "Hey, who are you?"

Cyril reeled in his catch and then turned around, "Oh, you must be Rock. Dee mentioned that you might show up. Oh, but I should let you know that she is pregnant with my child."

"I'll be sure to tell Terry that when I get back to Southtown. But for now, I came to help out on the farm."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:47 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

In an hour they were in Beacon town via the lighthouse pier where there was someone named Jeanne waiting for them. She said,"Hi, my name is Jeanne, welcome to Beacon Town. Sadly, we have no inn for you to stay here but hopefully there is someone that you know that you can spend the night with when darkness falls."

Rock nodded, "There is someone we know. Her name is Dee. And we came to help out a bit now that we are here."

Jeanne smiled and then said, "Oh good. Well, I don't know if Dee is home right now, but you are certainly welcome to stay at her farm till she returns."

Jeanne led Rock and the girls to the farm where there were loads of cabbages growing! There was also a fertilizer bin that Rock could see along with a chicken coop and a barn for livestock. He also could hear somebody fishing nearby. Rock wandered across the field, careful not to step or trip over the cabbage and there he saw someone who reminded him of Terry in his younger days. "Hey, who are you?"

Cyril reeled in his catch and then turned around, "Oh, you must be Rock. Dee mentioned that you might show up. Oh, but I should let you know that she is pregnant with my child."

"I'll be sure to tell Terry that when I get back to Southtown. But for now, I came to help out on the farm."

"Us, too!" Trixi chimed in. Jinxi just shook her head at the way Dee kept piling up husbands and baby daddys.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:19 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Us, too!" Trixi chimed in. Jinxi just shook her head at the way Dee kept piling up husbands and baby daddys.

Cyril smirked then said, "Okay, one of you can carry these fish to the shipping bin. Thats the wooden box by the house."

Rock took the fish with ease. Then Cyril said, "Then, the two of you are going to help me fish some more until all this bait is gone."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:04 pm
empress dee
Cyril smirked then said, "Okay, one of you can carry these fish to the shipping bin. Thats the wooden box by the house."

Rock took the fish with ease. Then Cyril said, "Then, the two of you are going to help me fish some more until all this bait is gone."

Trixi enthusiastically grabbed some bait and set to fishing. Jinxi wandered off to find some interesting plants they might add to their gardens back home.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:00 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi enthusiastically grabbed some bait and set to fishing. Jinxi wandered off to find some interesting plants they might add to their gardens back home.

Cyril said to Jinxi, catching up to her, "Unless you want Margurites, and tulips and bamboo shoots, you are not going to find anything right now in terms of wild plants. However, if you earn some money here by fishing like I asked and earn enough for some seeds at Sam's seed shop, then you might get interesting things. How this town works is sam sells the seeds and you gotta grow a certain amount of a certain spawned crop in order to buy the neat seeds. Dee is working on growing huge cabbage right now and green cabbage in the swamp since she's already unlocked us the red cabbage seeds. Seriously, right now the best thing you can do is fishing. Rock is likely going to be doing some mining next and working at the upgrading of the hammer and hoe so he can get to the jewels at the bottom for more money. Fishing earns a decent amount of money as well as its easier on the body. I cannot do the mining since I am too frail to do it. Dee does the mining and she has a fully upgraded hammer. She also has a rule of no touching the stuff she has gathered unless she gives it to you. She should be in the chicken coop right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:05 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Cyril said to Jinxi, catching up to her, "Unless you want Margurites, and tulips and bamboo shoots, you are not going to find anything right now in terms of wild plants. However, if you earn some money here by fishing like I asked and earn enough for some seeds at Sam's seed shop, then you might get interesting things. How this town works is sam sells the seeds and you gotta grow a certain amount of a certain spawned crop in order to buy the neat seeds. Dee is working on growing huge cabbage right now and green cabbage in the swamp since she's already unlocked us the red cabbage seeds. Seriously, right now the best thing you can do is fishing. Rock is likely going to be doing some mining next and working at the upgrading of the hammer and hoe so he can get to the jewels at the bottom for more money. Fishing earns a decent amount of money as well as its easier on the body. I cannot do the mining since I am too frail to do it. Dee does the mining and she has a fully upgraded hammer. She also has a rule of no touching the stuff she has gathered unless she gives it to you. She should be in the chicken coop right now."
Jinxi sighed. "I hate hunting and fishing. I like eating them, just not killing them or cleaning them. And I am really awful at it, too." That said, she followed Cyril back to the fishing hole, but caught no fish. Trixi took great delight in catching loads of fish and gloating over Jinxi's rotten luck.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:32 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi sighed. "I hate hunting and fishing. I like eating them, just not killing them or cleaning them. And I am really awful at it, too." That said, she followed Cyril back to the fishing hole, but caught no fish. Trixi took great delight in catching loads of fish and gloating over Jinxi's rotten luck.

Cyril sighed and said, "When a fish bites, you gotta reel it in as quick as you can without snapping the line. When you feel like it might break let the fish fight a bit. These fish are fast, but they run out of stamina quickly too."

Showing Jinxi how it is done, Cyril hoped that Jinxi will be able to catch at least one fish. Rock in the meantime had time to get back and saw Trixi's bucket compared to Jinxi. "You'll get the hang of it soon."
Rock attempted in giving Jinxi some encouragement and began filling his own bucket. Slower than Trixi was, but he was catching them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:33 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Cyril sighed and said, "When a fish bites, you gotta reel it in as quick as you can without snapping the line. When you feel like it might break let the fish fight a bit. These fish are fast, but they run out of stamina quickly too."

Showing Jinxi how it is done, Cyril hoped that Jinxi will be able to catch at least one fish. Rock in the meantime had time to get back and saw Trixi's bucket compared to Jinxi. "You'll get the hang of it soon."
Rock attempted in giving Jinxi some encouragement and began filling his own bucket. Slower than Trixi was, but he was catching them.

Trixi continued to fill her bucket until Jinxi slid over while she was focused on her next catch and slopped several of her fish in Jinxi's own bucket. If Cyril or Rock noticed, she just winked and went back to fishing, or at least trying to.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:20 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi continued to fill her bucket until Jinxi slid over while she was focused on her next catch and slopped several of her fish in Jinxi's own bucket. If Cyril or Rock noticed, she just winked and went back to fishing, or at least trying to.

Cyril then said, "Okay, uh lady who filled her bucket already, hand that bucket over to Rock so he can dump it into the shipping bin. First, let me see what you caught so I can tally up the money you'll get."

Peering into the bucket, Cyril silently counted in his head how much Trixi would get. Then he said, "Okay, looks like you'll get 15, 230 g for your catch. Nice work. You caught a few barbatus I see and those are worth 2000 g each."

Rock smiled, "See, Trixi, totally worth it right? I wonder if you could help Jinxi fill her bucket too while I put yours into the shipping bin."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:19 am
empress dee
Cyril then said, "Okay, uh lady who filled her bucket already, hand that bucket over to Rock so he can dump it into the shipping bin. First, let me see what you caught so I can tally up the money you'll get."

Peering into the bucket, Cyril silently counted in his head how much Trixi would get. Then he said, "Okay, looks like you'll get 15, 230 g for your catch. Nice work. You caught a few barbatus I see and those are worth 2000 g each."

Rock smiled, "See, Trixi, totally worth it right? I wonder if you could help Jinxi fill her bucket too while I put yours into the shipping bin."

Trixi grinned at both men, then complied, giving her bucket to Rock and helping fill Jinxi's bucket. Jinxi smiled, too. "Thanks, Trixi," she said with a chuckle. All that stealing for nothing.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:39 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi grinned at both men, then complied, giving her bucket to Rock and helping fill Jinxi's bucket. Jinxi smiled, too. "Thanks, Trixi," she said with a chuckle. All that stealing for nothing.

Rock went over to the shipping bin and dumped the bucket into it. Once it was empty, Rock went back over to where the girls were and asked Cyril if Rock could do something else.

Cyril replied, "Just find Dee and ask her. She should be in the barn now."

Rock nodded and found Dee in the barn feeding the cows, donkeys, and sheep. He smiled and said, "Hi Ma, we are here to help. we already did some fishing and the girls aren't strong enough for the mining. Not in this town anyway. Jinxi needs help from Trixi fishing so I was thinking of letting the girls do that for a while."

"Then of course you can do the mining. Here, take this hammer and this hoe and this bag. Once you find the minerals in each stone, put it into the bag and till your way to the next floor. Oh! Keep this watch with you too so that you don't end up mining till 5 AM. I've done it and regretted it. I mean, mined till 5AM. Its that fun."

Rock gladly took the tools and the watch and then told the girls where he was going and that he should be back in time for supper. He also told them to keep fishing and to get as many buckets as they can. The only thing is, they have to take the buckets to the shipping bin this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:20 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock went over to the shipping bin and dumped the bucket into it. Once it was empty, Rock went back over to where the girls were and asked Cyril if Rock could do something else.

Rock nodded and found Dee in the barn feeding the cows, donkeys, and sheep. He smiled and said, "Hi Ma, we are here to help. we already did some fishing and the girls aren't strong enough for the mining. Not in this town anyway. Jinxi needs help from Trixi fishing so I was thinking of letting the girls do that for a while."

"Then of course you can do the mining. Here, take this hammer and this hoe and this bag. Once you find the minerals in each stone, put it into the bag and till your way to the next floor. Oh! Keep this watch with you too so that you don't end up mining till 5 AM. I've done it and regretted it. I mean, mined till 5AM. Its that fun."

Rock gladly took the tools and the watch and then told the girls where he was going and that he should be back in time for supper. He also told them to keep fishing and to get as many buckets as they can. The only thing is, they have to take the buckets to the shipping bin this time.

When Trixi and Jinxi had filled her bucket, Jinxi tried to lift it but would have dropped it if Trixi had not helped her catch it. They carried it together to the bin to dump it. "What time is it?" Jinxi wondered.

Trixi grinned. "Dunno, but bait not gone," she chirped cheerfully. Jinxi sighed and went back to fishing.

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:01 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

When Trixi and Jinxi had filled her bucket, Jinxi tried to lift it but would have dropped it if Trixi had not helped her catch it. They carried it together to the bin to dump it. "What time is it?" Jinxi wondered.

Trixi grinned. "Dunno, but bait not gone," she chirped cheerfully. Jinxi sighed and went back to fishing.

Rock returned at precisely 6 PM with hunger on his mind. He had found lots of ore and made it to floor 25 before having to call it quits. He brought the ore to Cyril who said that in the morning they will take it to Gus to refine and then sell for lots of money. There were no diamonds, rubies, or emeralds, but there were agate, jade, moonstones and opals along with basic ore like gold, silver, and bronze. There were also a lot of rocks and glass material in the backpack as well.

Dee made for them potato salad and for herself, she made baguettes. But these baguettes were fresh. Dee used flour, butter, and salt to make the pastry. Rock wondered what made Dee make such basic cooking things, but then realized where they were. The farm allows for freshness at the expense of glamourous meals. Plus, Rock knew that Dee was using stuff that she grew from her farm. He also noticed that there weren't any banana trees. So he felt kinda bad for Trixi. Rock then asked, "Say Ma, do you have the recipe for something better than bread and salad? Like a burger?"

"The only burgers made here are fish ones. Cannot find the fish needed for fish burgers this time of year. But, wait until summer and then fish burgers can come in buckets. Plus there's a restaurant that sells fish burgers that is only open in summer and only available at lunch hours. The best meal you can get in these parts is pizza toast. I use tomatoes, cheese, and bread for it."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games