Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:11 am
empress dee
Rock returned at precisely 6 PM with hunger on his mind. He had found lots of ore and made it to floor 25 before having to call it quits. He brought the ore to Cyril who said that in the morning they will take it to Gus to refine and then sell for lots of money. There were no diamonds, rubies, or emeralds, but there were agate, jade, moonstones and opals along with basic ore like gold, silver, and bronze. There were also a lot of rocks and glass material in the backpack as well.

Dee made for them potato salad and for herself, she made baguettes. But these baguettes were fresh. Dee used flour, butter, and salt to make the pastry. Rock wondered what made Dee make such basic cooking things, but then realized where they were. The farm allows for freshness at the expense of glamourous meals. Plus, Rock knew that Dee was using stuff that she grew from her farm. He also noticed that there weren't any banana trees. So he felt kinda bad for Trixi. Rock then asked, "Say Ma, do you have the recipe for something better than bread and salad? Like a burger?"

"The only burgers made here are fish ones. Cannot find the fish needed for fish burgers this time of year. But, wait until summer and then fish burgers can come in buckets. Plus there's a restaurant that sells fish burgers that is only open in summer and only available at lunch hours. The best meal you can get in these parts is pizza toast. I use tomatoes, cheese, and bread for it."

Jinxi smiled. "This potato salad is great. Thank you." Trixi just nodded, her mouth full as usual.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:46 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock returned at precisely 6 PM with hunger on his mind. He had found lots of ore and made it to floor 25 before having to call it quits. He brought the ore to Cyril who said that in the morning they will take it to Gus to refine and then sell for lots of money. There were no diamonds, rubies, or emeralds, but there were agate, jade, moonstones and opals along with basic ore like gold, silver, and bronze. There were also a lot of rocks and glass material in the backpack as well.

Dee made for them potato salad and for herself, she made baguettes. But these baguettes were fresh. Dee used flour, butter, and salt to make the pastry. Rock wondered what made Dee make such basic cooking things, but then realized where they were. The farm allows for freshness at the expense of glamourous meals. Plus, Rock knew that Dee was using stuff that she grew from her farm. He also noticed that there weren't any banana trees. So he felt kinda bad for Trixi. Rock then asked, "Say Ma, do you have the recipe for something better than bread and salad? Like a burger?"

"The only burgers made here are fish ones. Cannot find the fish needed for fish burgers this time of year. But, wait until summer and then fish burgers can come in buckets. Plus there's a restaurant that sells fish burgers that is only open in summer and only available at lunch hours. The best meal you can get in these parts is pizza toast. I use tomatoes, cheese, and bread for it."

Jinxi smiled. "This potato salad is great. Thank you." Trixi just nodded, her mouth full as usual.

Dee then said, "usually what I do after supper is I go to the beach to dig for seashells using a hoe. Is anyone else up for that?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:38 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee then said, "usually what I do after supper is I go to the beach to dig for seashells using a hoe. Is anyone else up for that?"

Jinxi and Trixi both agreed to this delightful plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:49 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi both agreed to this delightful plan.

Rock decided to go along with this plan as well. It was a good way to make money fast. They got to the beach and began to dig for shells. Rock loved digging the shells but grew tired quicker than he expected he would. After digging about 50 shells he had to call it quits and headed back to the house for bed.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:30 pm
empress dee
Rock decided to go along with this plan as well. It was a good way to make money fast. They got to the beach and began to dig for shells. Rock loved digging the shells but grew tired quicker than he expected he would. After digging about 50 shells he had to call it quits and headed back to the house for bed.

Jinxi asked him as he headed for bed if he was ok. When he said he was just tired, she nodded slowly, deciding to believe him at least for now, and went back to digging shells.

When the girls finished, they took the shells back to their quarters and Jinxi checked on Rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:12 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi asked him as he headed for bed if he was ok. When he said he was just tired, she nodded slowly, deciding to believe him at least for now, and went back to digging shells.

When the girls finished, they took the shells back to their quarters and Jinxi checked on Rock.

Rock was sound asleep, but looking healthy. It was as he said, just sleepy. It was hard to believe at how farm work can make one tired. a good thing no doubt, but still...

He was dreaming about his soon to be new family.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:38 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock was sound asleep, but looking healthy. It was as he said, just sleepy. It was hard to believe at how farm work can make one tired. a good thing no doubt, but still...

Jinxi let him sleep, went searching for food, speaking of new family!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:24 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi let him sleep, went searching for food, speaking of new family!

Dee laughed when she saw what Jinxi was doing. She said, "We have plenty of food in the fridge and I have plenty of bamboo shoots, which is all you can find in the wild in terms of food around here. Okay, fish is also considered food around here, and I suppose if you are still hungry you can try to catch some fish since the restaurant is closed at this hour, but its soon bedtime for all of us."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:40 pm
empress dee
Dee laughed when she saw what Jinxi was doing. She said, "We have plenty of food in the fridge and I have plenty of bamboo shoots, which is all you can find in the wild in terms of food around here. Okay, fish is also considered food around here, and I suppose if you are still hungry you can try to catch some fish since the restaurant is closed at this hour, but its soon bedtime for all of us."

Jinxi popped open the fridge muttering, "Bamboo may be fine for Trixi, but I want... ah that will do nicely!" and removed some milk to pour into a glass which she then downed in short order. Grinning at Dee with a milk mustache, she cleaned up and went back to bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:02 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi popped open the fridge muttering, "Bamboo may be fine for Trixi, but I want... ah that will do nicely!" and removed some milk to pour into a glass which she then downed in short order. Grinning at Dee with a milk mustache, she cleaned up and went back to bed.

The next morning, Rock felt refreshed and got up to a cow mooing. He chuckled a little to himself thinking of the many times Dee would make a random moo when all was silent, then gave Jinxi a quick kiss on the side of her face to wish her good morning. He quickly got dressed into some clothes that were left by somebody just for him for there was a note beside them that read, "Dear new person in the village, hi, my name is Rowan and I am a harvest sprite for crops here in Beacon town. These were really heavy for us sprites since we are so small, but we thought that you could look more like a farmer here since you helped so much yesterday. Dewey was actually smiling, which rarely happens so consider these a gift from us sprites. Oh we left some for your wife and friend too. Welcome to the village and happy farming."

The clothes fit and they felt surprisingly comfortable for the weather. Everyone else was still asleep and so, Rock peeked into the fridge and pulled out a Crucian carp, some bamboo shoots, and some milk and salt. He first made some butter with the milk and salt following the recipe. Then he used a frying pan, cut up the bamboo shoots into the shapes of leaves and placed them in the frying pan with the butter. Then he put the fish in and made grilled crucian carp, which was not a normal recipe found in Beacon town. The smell was divine though, which could be detected throughout the place since it wasn't all that big. He sat at the table once the fish was done, made some fresh apple juice using a blender and two apples peeled then enjoyed some breakfast.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:22 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

The next morning, Rock felt refreshed and got up to a cow mooing. He chuckled a little to himself thinking of the many times Dee would make a random moo when all was silent, then gave Jinxi a quick kiss on the side of her face to wish her good morning. He quickly got dressed into some clothes that were left by somebody just for him for there was a note beside them that read, "Dear new person in the village, hi, my name is Rowan and I am a harvest sprite for crops here in Beacon town. These were really heavy for us sprites since we are so small, but we thought that you could look more like a farmer here since you helped so much yesterday. Dewey was actually smiling, which rarely happens so consider these a gift from us sprites. Oh we left some for your wife and friend too. Welcome to the village and happy farming."

The clothes fit and they felt surprisingly comfortable for the weather. Everyone else was still asleep and so, Rock peeked into the fridge and pulled out a Crucian carp, some bamboo shoots, and some milk and salt. He first made some butter with the milk and salt following the recipe. Then he used a frying pan, cut up the bamboo shoots into the shapes of leaves and placed them in the frying pan with the butter. Then he put the fish in and made grilled crucian carp, which was not a normal recipe found in Beacon town. The smell was divine though, which could be detected throughout the place since it wasn't all that big. He sat at the table once the fish was done, made some fresh apple juice using a blender and two apples peeled then enjoyed some breakfast.

The delectable smells woke Trixi with a smile which spread to a grin when she tracked them to the kitchen and saw Rock's breakfast. "Yum!" she announced, getting some bamboo and apples for herself and proceeding to feed her own face.

Meanwhile, Jinxi slept on in blissful peace for another half hour before lazily rising and joining the others just as they finished the last of the dishes. By now she was able to find her own way around the kitchen, while admiring how comfortable her new outfit was. "Rock, how can we thank the sprites?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:43 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

The delectable smells woke Trixi with a smile which spread to a grin when she tracked them to the kitchen and saw Rock's breakfast. "Yum!" she announced, getting some bamboo and apples for herself and proceeding to feed her own face.

Meanwhile, Jinxi slept on in blissful peace for another half hour before lazily rising and joining the others just as they finished the last of the dishes. By now she was able to find her own way around the kitchen, while admiring how comfortable her new outfit was. "Rock, how can we thank the sprites?" she asked.

"I bet they live in that tree house I saw on the one corner of the farm. But remember, they are small so we are going to have to watch our step too. I think we can check on the produce this morning since its a new day. Maybe some of the cabbages Ma planted are ready. We will have to either find or make a basket to put the cabbages in since I am needing to wash my back pack. And once we gather the ready produce, we ship 50 regular ones, and a minimum of 10 of the special ones we find. There is a list on the table, see? This shows all the possible spawns of every type of seed of this season and what we are aiming for. I guess Ma got a bit more organized while here."

(I think I wrote down some of the list in the village library. If not I am going to have to do that)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:23 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"I bet they live in that tree house I saw on the one corner of the farm. But remember, they are small so we are going to have to watch our step too. I think we can check on the produce this morning since its a new day. Maybe some of the cabbages Ma planted are ready. We will have to either find or make a basket to put the cabbages in since I am needing to wash my back pack. And once we gather the ready produce, we ship 50 regular ones, and a minimum of 10 of the special ones we find. There is a list on the table, see? This shows all the possible spawns of every type of seed of this season and what we are aiming for. I guess Ma got a bit more organized while here."

(I think I wrote down some of the list in the village library. If not I am going to have to do that)

Jinxi nodded at the list thoughtfully and said, "I'll follow your lead, dear. Looks like we have a full day ahead of us." She smiled, knowing their hard work would pay dividends in more ways than one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:04 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded at the list thoughtfully and said, "I'll follow your lead, dear. Looks like we have a full day ahead of us." She smiled, knowing their hard work would pay dividends in more ways than one.

Rock led them outside and there were indeed cabbages ready. The thing was, there was so many, he knew he was going to need help picking them all. "This whole farm is littered with ready cabbages. We will harvest them all, just tell me how many you gathered when you are done."

At that, Rock began picking up cabbages and putting them in what looked to be a laundry hamper.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:50 pm
empress dee
Rock led them outside and there were indeed cabbages ready. The thing was, there was so many, he knew he was going to need help picking them all. "This whole farm is littered with ready cabbages. We will harvest them all, just tell me how many you gathered when you are done."

At that, Rock began picking up cabbages and putting them in what looked to be a laundry hamper.

Jinxi and Trixi both joined him, gathering and counting as they went.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games