Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:09 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock led them outside and there were indeed cabbages ready. The thing was, there was so many, he knew he was going to need help picking them all. "This whole farm is littered with ready cabbages. We will harvest them all, just tell me how many you gathered when you are done."

At that, Rock began picking up cabbages and putting them in what looked to be a laundry hamper.

Jinxi and Trixi both joined him, gathering and counting as they went.

As soon as Rock was done, he had reached the count of 500 cabbages, 30 red cabbages, and 25 huge cabbages. He dumped the normal cabbages into the shipping bin but kept the red ones and the huge ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:54 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock led them outside and there were indeed cabbages ready. The thing was, there was so many, he knew he was going to need help picking them all. "This whole farm is littered with ready cabbages. We will harvest them all, just tell me how many you gathered when you are done."

At that, Rock began picking up cabbages and putting them in what looked to be a laundry hamper.

As soon as Rock was done, he had reached the count of 500 cabbages, 30 red cabbages, and 25 huge cabbages. He dumped the normal cabbages into the shipping bin but kept the red ones and the huge ones.

Jinxi looked admiringly at the huge cabbages. "Those look really impressive, Rock!" Trixi nodded in agreement, although she didn't look eager to eat one.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:19 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi looked admiringly at the huge cabbages. "Those look really impressive, Rock!" Trixi nodded in agreement, although she didn't look eager to eat one.

"Mom grew these. Just think that when we get back home we'll be able to grow cabbages like these ones. I'll be sure to buy some seeds before we go. These are spring time crops so they go on the spring time floor."

Dee then got out of bed and did her usual morning thing and then overhearing the last bit, she said, "I am growing celery next. See, I am trying to unlock as many seeds as I can."

(Go to fogu.com and see the light of hope seed mutation list for all the available seeds)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:04 pm
Trixi looked at all the vegetables and said, "Likes fishing more." With that she turned and went toward where she remembered seeing the river.

Jinxi just shook her head. "Like herding cats," was all she said after the retreating back of her friend.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:44 pm
JoyRose
Trixi looked at all the vegetables and said, "Likes fishing more." With that she turned and went toward where she remembered seeing the river.

Jinxi just shook her head. "Like herding cats," was all she said after the retreating back of her friend.

Dee laughed, "Trixi is just like Goku in that sense. Loves fishing. But, sadly, this is all the help I really needed. Unless you'd like to help plant all the celery I have to sow."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:19 pm
empress dee
JoyRose

Dee laughed, "Trixi is just like Goku in that sense. Loves fishing. But, sadly, this is all the help I really needed. Unless you'd like to help plant all the celery I have to sow."

Jinxi said, "I can help wherever you like, planting celery or whatever. I just want to support Rock so he can be proud of what we build together."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:08 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi said, "I can help wherever you like, planting celery or whatever. I just want to support Rock so he can be proud of what we build together."

"Perfect! Well, here are some seeds and just plant them where you pulled the cabbages."

Dee passed Jinxi quite a few bags of seeds, but that's only because she pulled a lot of cabbages. Rock got even more bags of seeds than Jinxi. With a smile, Rock said, "How about a little race, Jinxi? Whoever gets their seeds planted first doesn't have to fertilize?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:00 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

"Perfect! Well, here are some seeds and just plant them where you pulled the cabbages."

Dee passed Jinxi quite a few bags of seeds, but that's only because she pulled a lot of cabbages. Rock got even more bags of seeds than Jinxi. With a smile, Rock said, "How about a little race, Jinxi? Whoever gets their seeds planted first doesn't have to fertilize?"

Jinxi laughed. "No deal, silly. You'll fertilize both of our fields because I'm not doing that!" and then she ran off to start planting, still giggling.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:55 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi laughed. "No deal, silly. You'll fertilize both of our fields because I'm not doing that!" and then she ran off to start planting, still giggling.

Rock sighed, then began planting the seeds he was given. He was only looking for a little fun.

When he was finished, he felt tired. Not tired enough to pass out, but enough to need a break. He went into the house, found a bamboo shoot and began munching on it. It tasted somewhat sweet, but a little bit like dirt as well. An acquired taste to be sure. No wonder it went so good with rice.

Once he was finished the bamboo shoot, he still felt hungry, but there wasn't anything more he could eat from the fridge without having to cook it first and he was too lazy or rather still too worn out to do that.

Then he suddenly felt like he missed home for some reason, like he wanted to be harvesting his own crops, tasting his own home grown food, knowing deep down he needed time for that too. He missed his keyboard where he could play and give a crowd some entertainment.

He was unaware at this point he had fallen asleep with the fridge door open. The bamboo shoot doing its work from a medical standpoint. Rock wasn't sick per se, but he did overwork when he was out there in those fields and he did wonder how his mom could work as long as she did without succumbing to whatever he kept doing since he got here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:41 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Rock sighed, then began planting the seeds he was given. He was only looking for a little fun.

When he was finished, he felt tired. Not tired enough to pass out, but enough to need a break. He went into the house, found a bamboo shoot and began munching on it. It tasted somewhat sweet, but a little bit like dirt as well. An acquired taste to be sure. No wonder it went so good with rice.

Once he was finished the bamboo shoot, he still felt hungry, but there wasn't anything more he could eat from the fridge without having to cook it first and he was too lazy or rather still too worn out to do that.

Then he suddenly felt like he missed home for some reason, like he wanted to be harvesting his own crops, tasting his own home grown food, knowing deep down he needed time for that too. He missed his keyboard where he could play and give a crowd some entertainment.

He was unaware at this point he had fallen asleep with the fridge door open. The bamboo shoot doing its work from a medical standpoint. Rock wasn't sick per se, but he did overwork when he was out there in those fields and he did wonder how his mom could work as long as she did without succumbing to whatever he kept doing since he got here.

Jinxi came in for some refreshment and found the refrigerator open and Rock asleep. She closed the door gently, then removed the bamboo from his slack hand. Checking his forehead for a fever (was he human enough to get a fever? Everything was so strange here) and feeling none, gently nudged him awake.

"I think it may be time to go home and sleep in our own beds," she suggested with a loving smile.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:21 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi came in for some refreshment and found the refrigerator open and Rock asleep. She closed the door gently, then removed the bamboo from his slack hand. Checking his forehead for a fever (was he human enough to get a fever? Everything was so strange here) and feeling none, gently nudged him awake.

"I think it may be time to go home and sleep in our own beds," she suggested with a loving smile.

(He was human enough to get a fever, but he wouldn't have had one this time.)

Rock yawned and nodded. But he was too tired to drive at the moment. "One more night here, then we go home. I thought I would be able to handle this, but it looks like I cannot. This farming is tougher than in other villages."

He got up off of the floor and found the tatami mat that he used for his bed, crawled in it and fell back to sleep. His tummy growled a couple of times too, but knew there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Dee then had an idea. She knew that the restaurant would have something that would help Rock get his strength back. She also decided to find Jeanne, the village doctor just to be sure that Rock wasn't coming down with anything. She said, "Its the pollen in the air. He does have allergies to flowers, right? You mentioned that to me before. Well, he is sick from that. Its not serious enough now, but if he doesn't go to another village or back home soon, he will die."

"Can he survive until morning?" Dee asked.

"Best move him out as soon as possible. I am sure that you can move him while he is asleep. You're strong enough Dee. I'll look after the farm until you return."

"Thanks Jeanne, I appreciate this. Terry would have a fit if something were to happen to Rock."

Lifting Rock from his bed, Dee positioned him on her back and then piggy backed him outside where she transformed into an articuno and then flew to her mansion. She didn't bother to wait for Jinxi or Trixi since this was an emergency, but she also knew that someone would help them find their way back to Rock without incident.

There was, on the ground by the door, however, an egg that needed incubation for hatching. This was going to be Cyril's and Dee's child when it hatched.

(I made this post dramatic enough to cause some worry, but it is solvable, don't worry. Its just going to add to the adventure for Jinxi and Trixi as they make their way back to Rock. And hopefully they will learn a skill that they will be able to use back at Rock's mansion when he is all better.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:31 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Rock yawned and nodded. But he was too tired to drive at the moment. "One more night here, then we go home. I thought I would be able to handle this, but it looks like I cannot. This farming is tougher than in other villages."

He got up off of the floor and found the tatami mat that he used for his bed, crawled in it and fell back to sleep. His tummy growled a couple of times too, but knew there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Dee then had an idea. She knew that the restaurant would have something that would help Rock get his strength back. She also decided to find Jeanne, the village doctor just to be sure that Rock wasn't coming down with anything. She said, "Its the pollen in the air. He does have allergies to flowers, right? You mentioned that to me before. Well, he is sick from that. Its not serious enough now, but if he doesn't go to another village or back home soon, he will die."

"Best move him out as soon as possible. I am sure that you can move him while he is asleep. You're strong enough Dee. I'll look after the farm until you return."

"Thanks Jeanne, I appreciate this. Terry would have a fit if something were to happen to Rock."

Lifting Rock from his bed, Dee positioned him on her back and then piggy backed him outside where she transformed into an articuno and then flew to her mansion. She didn't bother to wait for Jinxi or Trixi since this was an emergency, but she also knew that someone would help them find their way back to Rock without incident.

There was, on the ground by the door, however, an egg that needed incubation for hatching. This was going to be Cyril's and Dee's child when it hatched.

(I made this post dramatic enough to cause some worry, but it is solvable, don't worry. Its just going to add to the adventure for Jinxi and Trixi as they make their way back to Rock. And hopefully they will learn a skill that they will be able to use back at Rock's mansion when he is all better.)

Jinxi went to follow Dee, but stopped when she saw the egg. Trixi came up, looking for food but distracted by the egg.

"I am NOT sitting on it," Trixi stated emphatically.
"I'm not asking you to. Let's see if we can find an incubator that will keep it at the right temperature." and with that Jinxi picked up the egg, hugging it close to her, and set off to find an incubator.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:44 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi went to follow Dee, but stopped when she saw the egg. Trixi came up, looking for food but distracted by the egg.

"I am NOT sitting on it," Trixi stated emphatically.
"I'm not asking you to. Let's see if we can find an incubator that will keep it at the right temperature." and with that Jinxi picked up the egg, hugging it close to her, and set off to find an incubator.

Cyril yawned with a load full of fish to put in the fridge when he noticed what Jinxi was carrying. He asked, "Where did you find that egg? If you wanna hatch it, go to the chicken coop. If you want to sell it, go to the shipping bin in front of the house, if you want to eat it, give it to me and I will fry it up good."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:52 am
empress dee
Cyril yawned with a load full of fish to put in the fridge when he noticed what Jinxi was carrying. He asked, "Where did you find that egg? If you wanna hatch it, go to the chicken coop. If you want to sell it, go to the shipping bin in front of the house, if you want to eat it, give it to me and I will fry it up good."

"Chicken coop!" both girls agreed emphatically. "Which way?" Jinxi asked. When Cyril pointed the way, the girls trudged off to the chicken coop and found a nice soft spot for the egg to hatch.

Trixi giggled. "Wonder who come, find not-chicken in coop?"

Jinxi shrugged. "I am not even sure it's NOT a chicken egg."

Then they both started back to follow Dee. Trixi shook her head as they walked, saying with certainty, "NOT chicken egg." Jinxi shrugged, just happy it would hatch ok now.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:41 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"Chicken coop!" both girls agreed emphatically. "Which way?" Jinxi asked. When Cyril pointed the way, the girls trudged off to the chicken coop and found a nice soft spot for the egg to hatch.

Trixi giggled. "Wonder who come, find not-chicken in coop?"

Jinxi shrugged. "I am not even sure it's NOT a chicken egg."

Then they both started back to follow Dee. Trixi shook her head as they walked, saying with certainty, "NOT chicken egg." Jinxi shrugged, just happy it would hatch ok now.

The sprites came to see Jinxi and Trixi off. Dewy sad to see them go. Rowan showed them the way to the docks so that they could find a boat directly to Southtown. There was one in the harbor, but the problem was, it was going to Hamster City and not Southtown. They would have to take the train after reaching Hamster City. Unawares to the girls, however, a woman by the name of Cynthia Anne Radiance aka Terry;'s bio mom was expecting them to reach Hamster city today for she desired to meet the one who married Terry's boy Rock.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games