Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:12 pm
empress dee
Dee transformed into Haxorus, a huge dragon with tusks and said, "You see now why it was important that you went to the hospital earlier? This is definitely turning into one of them secret society cases that I work on from time to time. I do still think that you are remembering your associates a lot more now. You remembered that you work for an army of sorts being sent on missions to many different places and you for sure know that this one takes the cake for its rate on the different scale. You could even describe two of them with a bit of detail. You remembered that Vil was tall, dark and handsome. Err, tall with dark hair and a moustache. Kinda reminds me of Vegeta here. Except height wise, Vegeta is shorter than how you would describe Vil. And I know I have heard that name Darrin before too. Now tell me, from what you can remember of Darrin, does he like to dress in Tuxedos and does he hang out with a woman with long blond pigtails whom he calls Meatball Head?"

Jinxi jumped a bit in spite of herself when the dragon appeared. But she calmed quickly, remembering Dee's kindness. Then she smiled. "I really am remembering more! I must be healing finally. Although..." she frowned a bit, "healing is usually something effortless for me." She shook her head, dismissing the problem as yet another mystery that would hopefully solve itself as her amnesia problem seemed to be doing.

then she laughed more heartily than Dee had ever heard at the description of Darrin. "Clearly another coincidence of names!" She couldn't stop laughing. "Darrin is married to a blond, but Dawn's hair is NEVER in pigtails. And I don't think anyone, let alone Darrin, would call her Meatball Head." She broke out into another bout of laughter, tears of it filling her eyes. She wiped her eyes as she finally calmed down. "Dawn is an extremely powerful telepath. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised now that I think about it that she hasn't contacted me already. I hope she's ok. I've never had a problem contacting her before, no matter what region I'm in." Then Jinxi brushed this new worry aside with a shake of her pink hair. She returned her attention to Dee. "Are you a shape-shifter or is something else causing your appearance to change?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:24 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee transformed into Haxorus, a huge dragon with tusks and said, "You see now why it was important that you went to the hospital earlier? This is definitely turning into one of them secret society cases that I work on from time to time. I do still think that you are remembering your associates a lot more now. You remembered that you work for an army of sorts being sent on missions to many different places and you for sure know that this one takes the cake for its rate on the different scale. You could even describe two of them with a bit of detail. You remembered that Vil was tall, dark and handsome. Err, tall with dark hair and a moustache. Kinda reminds me of Vegeta here. Except height wise, Vegeta is shorter than how you would describe Vil. And I know I have heard that name Darrin before too. Now tell me, from what you can remember of Darrin, does he like to dress in Tuxedos and does he hang out with a woman with long blond pigtails whom he calls Meatball Head?"

Jinxi jumped a bit in spite of herself when the dragon appeared. But she calmed quickly, remembering Dee's kindness. Then she smiled. "I really am remembering more! I must be healing finally. Although..." she frowned a bit, "healing is usually something effortless for me." She shook her head, dismissing the problem as yet another mystery that would hopefully solve itself as her amnesia problem seemed to be doing.

then she laughed more heartily than Dee had ever heard at the description of Darrin. "Clearly another coincidence of names!" She couldn't stop laughing. "Darrin is married to a blond, but Dawn's hair is NEVER in pigtails. And I don't think anyone, let alone Darrin, would call her Meatball Head." She broke out into another bout of laughter, tears of it filling her eyes. She wiped her eyes as she finally calmed down. "Dawn is an extremely powerful telepath. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised now that I think about it that she hasn't contacted me already. I hope she's ok. I've never had a problem contacting her before, no matter what region I'm in." Then Jinxi brushed this new worry aside with a shake of her pink hair. She returned her attention to Dee. "Are you a shape-shifter or is something else causing your appearance to change?"

"You could call me a shape-shifter I suppose, but that shape-shifting ability I have comes from what race I am. I am a Tuffle and one of the abilities Tuffles have is shape shifting. Well...most tuffles are actually more like hostile take-over your body types, but I am a different breed from the common Tuffle. I never liked the idea of possessing others, but I did like the idea of borrowing powers from whomever I came into contact with. I might be able to help you with that contacting thing. See, here, one way to communicate is through the mind. Maybe one of the reasons you are remembering some more about your past is because its one form of communication from your superiors. Telepathy is also very common around here, well...for me to communicate with others that is. I get into so much trouble sometimes because I can hear everyone else's thoughts or I can see what they are doing by mentally taking over their bodies for a short time."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:03 pm
empress dee
"You could call me a shape-shifter I suppose, but that shape-shifting ability I have comes from what race I am. I am a Tuffle and one of the abilities Tuffles have is shape shifting. Well...most tuffles are actually more like hostile take-over your body types, but I am a different breed from the common Tuffle. I never liked the idea of possessing others, but I did like the idea of borrowing powers from whomever I came into contact with. I might be able to help you with that contacting thing. See, here, one way to communicate is through the mind. Maybe one of the reasons you are remembering some more about your past is because its one form of communication from your superiors. Telepathy is also very common around here, well...for me to communicate with others that is. I get into so much trouble sometimes because I can hear everyone else's thoughts or I can see what they are doing by mentally taking over their bodies for a short time."

"That's mildly terrifying," Jinxi said. "Is there any way I can prevent being taken over that way? I mean, I know you aren't the type of person to do it, but if there is a whole race out there that can and will, it sounds like I'd like to know how to prevent them from doing that!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:19 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"That's mildly terrifying," Jinxi said. "Is there any way I can prevent being taken over that way? I mean, I know you aren't the type of person to do it, but if there is a whole race out there that can and will, it sounds like I'd like to know how to prevent them from doing that!"

Again Dee laughed, "Oh you don't need to worry about being taken over that way. I am the last of my kind. I was just saying that perhaps your superiors are trying to contact you via telepathy, which would explain a lot about what's going on with you right now."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:33 pm
empress dee
Again Dee laughed, "Oh you don't need to worry about being taken over that way. I am the last of my kind. I was just saying that perhaps your superiors are trying to contact you via telepathy, which would explain a lot about what's going on with you right now."

"The last of your kind? That sounds a bit sad. But I'm glad I don't have to worry about being taken over by a hostile entity." Jinxi added, "Perhaps you're right about the contact attempt from Dawn. My memory of her is sketchy - a beautiful blond with yellow eyes and silence. Darrin isn't much more of a memory - graying at the temples, a definite authority figure. I remember trusting both of them even more than some of my team mates. Odd that I can't remember most of those now, other than Trixi." Jinxi smiled at the memory of her best friend. "Trixi is mischievous and not totally, um, how can I say this without making her sound terrible... well, she isn't totally honest all the time. Not that she's in any way malicious or destructive. And she's always been a good friend to me." Jinxi looked around, almost as if expecting to find her near. "I really miss her," she whispered. "I hope she's alright."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:38 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"The last of your kind? That sounds a bit sad. But I'm glad I don't have to worry about being taken over by a hostile entity." Jinxi added, "Perhaps you're right about the contact attempt from Dawn. My memory of her is sketchy - a beautiful blond with yellow eyes and silence. Darrin isn't much more of a memory - graying at the temples, a definite authority figure. I remember trusting both of them even more than some of my team mates. Odd that I can't remember most of those now, other than Trixi." Jinxi smiled at the memory of her best friend. "Trixi is mischievous and not totally, um, how can I say this without making her sound terrible... well, she isn't totally honest all the time. Not that she's in any way malicious or destructive. And she's always been a good friend to me." Jinxi looked around, almost as if expecting to find her near. "I really miss her," she whispered. "I hope she's alright."

Dee wafted her hand through the air in perhaps in silent hopes that she was going to catch something invisible. She then smiled as she said, "Your friend sounds a lot like my son Link's companion before he met Ma' Gan. Link's companion was someone from the Shadow Realm named Midna. Does the land of Hyrule sound familiar to you at all?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:57 pm
empress dee
Dee wafted her hand through the air in perhaps in silent hopes that she was going to catch something invisible. She then smiled as she said, "Your friend sounds a lot like my son Link's companion before he met Ma' Gan. Link's companion was someone from the Shadow Realm named Midna. Does the land of Hyrule sound familiar to you at all?"

"Sounds like people I'd like to meet some time," Jinxi said. "It's odd how I feel like I'm well-traveled and yet do not recognize ANY of the places you know. Surely if I've traveled as much as I feel like I have, SOME of the names should at least sound familiar." She sighed. "Maybe more of those other places will come back to me over time."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Sounds like people I'd like to meet some time," Jinxi said. "It's odd how I feel like I'm well-traveled and yet do not recognize ANY of the places you know. Surely if I've traveled as much as I feel like I have, SOME of the names should at least sound familiar." She sighed. "Maybe more of those other places will come back to me over time."

"Probably. And given that I feel that your mission was to explore this galaxy then it might be a great idea to send you on more tours. Like, you've already seen a great deal of Southtown with Andy today. So, what do you think of Southtown so far? I mean other than the fright of having to wake up with next to no memory."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:07 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Probably. And given that I feel that your mission was to explore this galaxy then it might be a great idea to send you on more tours. Like, you've already seen a great deal of Southtown with Andy today. So, what do you think of Southtown so far? I mean other than the fright of having to wake up with next to no memory."

"My missions are usually more specific than 'explore the region' but I enjoyed my tour of Southtown. It looks like a prosperous and stable region from what I saw. That's good for trade." She winked. "And you never know when a new trading partner might show up."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:30 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"My missions are usually more specific than 'explore the region' but I enjoyed my tour of Southtown. It looks like a prosperous and stable region from what I saw. That's good for trade." She winked. "And you never know when a new trading partner might show up."

"Ha ha ha ha ha, that is something I do know about. Galaxies have merged with this one and claimed my rule over the Renaissance as part of their government. I am so privileged that way."

After she stopped laughing, Dee continued, "It probably was more specific, but until we can get your memory fully restored, lets just say it will be part of your mission. Maybe as you tour something will trigger and then you will remember. You remind me of another case similar other than my husband's on occasion that is. There was this girl that my son knew who had hit her head so hard she had lost her memory. All she knew was that her name was Ilia and she was from Hyrule the twilight region. She regained her memory when my son Link brought her a whistle she made for his horse epona."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:40 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Ha ha ha ha ha, that is something I do know about. Galaxies have merged with this one and claimed my rule over the Renaissance as part of their government. I am so privileged that way."

After she stopped laughing, Dee continued, "It probably was more specific, but until we can get your memory fully restored, lets just say it will be part of your mission. Maybe as you tour something will trigger and then you will remember. You remind me of another case similar other than my husband's on occasion that is. There was this girl that my son knew who had hit her head so hard she had lost her memory. All she knew was that her name was Ilia and she was from Hyrule the twilight region. She regained her memory when my son Link brought her a whistle she made for his horse epona."

Jinxi agreed readily. "It sounds like a good idea in any case to get to know my surroundings." She explored her head a little before adding, "I don't seem to have suffered any significant injury. Judging from the way I can't communicate with Dawn, I'd guess someone has put some kind of block in my mind that I'm slowly breaking down. Hopefully time will heal my memory. I just hope there isn't something time-sensitive that I'm neglecting." She shrugged philosophically, "But it doesn't really matter. There's nothing I can do until I remember what it is I'm supposed to do. I'm glad your son's friend got her memory back."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:05 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi agreed readily. "It sounds like a good idea in any case to get to know my surroundings." She explored her head a little before adding, "I don't seem to have suffered any significant injury. Judging from the way I can't communicate with Dawn, I'd guess someone has put some kind of block in my mind that I'm slowly breaking down. Hopefully time will heal my memory. I just hope there isn't something time-sensitive that I'm neglecting." She shrugged philosophically, "But it doesn't really matter. There's nothing I can do until I remember what it is I'm supposed to do. I'm glad your son's friend got her memory back."

"Me too. So, I think the best thing for you right now, after you've finished your meal is have a dip in the swimming pool out back on the main floor before heading to bed. I will be heading to the pool soon myself and if you are worried about a bathing suit, don't. I have plenty of brand new ones that will definitely fit you. Rock is a fashion designer you know and he made those suits."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:54 am
"You ladies thinking of heading to the pool soon? If so, I'll meet you two out there. Oh, and Jinxi, if you would follow me into my bedroom, I can show you some swimsuits that you can choose from to wear."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:47 am
empress dee
"Me too. So, I think the best thing for you right now, after you've finished your meal is have a dip in the swimming pool out back on the main floor before heading to bed. I will be heading to the pool soon myself and if you are worried about a bathing suit, don't. I have plenty of brand new ones that will definitely fit you. Rock is a fashion designer you know and he made those suits."

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"You ladies thinking of heading to the pool soon? If so, I'll meet you two out there. Oh, and Jinxi, if you would follow me into my bedroom, I can show you some swimsuits that you can choose from to wear."

Jinxi delightedly followed Terry to get a swimsuit and then into the pool. She chose a modest one-piece, hopefully one that left her tail free. She did not swim well, but seemed to enjoy the dip in the pool anyway.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:11 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi delightedly followed Terry to get a swimsuit and then into the pool. She chose a modest one-piece, hopefully one that left her tail free. She did not swim well, but seemed to enjoy the dip in the pool anyway.

After choosing his swimsuit and waited for Dee, Terry chose to work on his diving for a bit. Dee stayed near the shallow end where Jinxi was and Terry noticed that Dee had changed into her half Zoran form. Terry called down from the diving board, "Jinxi, check out Dee's legs, she has fins!"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games