Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:20 pm
Ochru Hiwatari had noticed the girls on the boat to Hamster city. He was on the same boat with a shipment of turnips for the supermarket there. He recognized Trixi from the Christmas Party and decided to go over and say hello. He said, "Hi! So we meet again ladies. I'm Ochru Hiwatari. I was at the mansion where you were at Christmas time, though I don't think I properly introduced myself until now."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:59 pm
Ochru
Ochru Hiwatari had noticed the girls on the boat to Hamster city. He was on the same boat with a shipment of turnips for the supermarket there. He recognized Trixi from the Christmas Party and decided to go over and say hello. He said, "Hi! So we meet again ladies. I'm Ochru Hiwatari. I was at the mansion where you were at Christmas time, though I don't think I properly introduced myself until now."

Trixi brightened at the promise of a dull voyage turning into a delightful chance to make a new friend. "Hi Ochru! I'm Trixi." She held out her hand to shake hands.
Jinxi shook her head with a smile, "Trixi has the memory of a gold fish, so don't worry that she doesn't remember seeing you. It's nice to meet you, Ochru."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ochru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:03 pm
JoyRose
Ochru

Trixi brightened at the promise of a dull voyage turning into a delightful chance to make a new friend. "Hi Ochru! I'm Trixi." She held out her hand to shake hands.
Jinxi shook her head with a smile, "Trixi has the memory of a gold fish, so don't worry that she doesn't remember seeing you. It's nice to meet you, Ochru."

Ochru shook the hands of both ladies. Then he said, "I'm on the way to Hamster City to deliver some goods to the supermarket. I grew these myself."

Reaching into an actual backpack, Ochru pulled out a nice looking turnip. "The supermarket said that they were low on these so I was more than happy to help. What brings you two on this cruise? Going to see someone or do a little shopping?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:01 pm
Ochru
JoyRose
Ochru

Ochru shook the hands of both ladies. Then he said, "I'm on the way to Hamster City to deliver some goods to the supermarket. I grew these myself."

Reaching into an actual backpack, Ochru pulled out a nice looking turnip. "The supermarket said that they were low on these so I was more than happy to help. What brings you two on this cruise? Going to see someone or do a little shopping?"

Trixi sniffed the turnip suspiciously and decided against taking a bite.

Jixi said, "We're going to catch up with my husband, Rock. He kinda wore himself out farming at his mom's place so he's gone on ahead of us. Also, we were distracted by an egg we found."

Trixi nodded, adding "NOT a chicken egg!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:22 am
JoyRose
Ochru
JoyRose
Ochru

Trixi sniffed the turnip suspiciously and decided against taking a bite.

Jixi said, "We're going to catch up with my husband, Rock. He kinda wore himself out farming at his mom's place so he's gone on ahead of us. Also, we were distracted by an egg we found."

Trixi nodded, adding "NOT a chicken egg!"

"I see. Interesting that it was an egg you found. Mom sometimes lays eggs instead of giving birth normally because of Pokemon DNA in her. I bet that's something nobody from the Harvest Moon villages would expect. I sure hope that whomever mom was with is going to treat their child regardless of whether it hatched from an egg or not with great care."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:56 am
When Terry saw Rock unconscious, he rushed over to Dee and demanded to know what happened.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:15 am
Dee explained calmly, while setting Rock into a bed to rest, that Rock had an allergy attack within Beacon Town and that living in the Harvest Moon villages would have been a bad idea because of this. She also said that on the plus side, he did put in quite a bit of work while there. "In addition, Jinxi and Trixi should be on their way here, but it is unknown of when they would arrive. There are plenty of people who know me within the routes they could take, so I am sure that they will get here safely."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:02 pm
Ochru
"I see. Interesting that it was an egg you found. Mom sometimes lays eggs instead of giving birth normally because of Pokemon DNA in her. I bet that's something nobody from the Harvest Moon villages would expect. I sure hope that whomever mom was with is going to treat their child regardless of whether it hatched from an egg or not with great care."

Jinxi sighed with a smile. "This family is so enormous! I don't think I'll ever get them all straight. Anyway, Dee seems famous enough that no one would do otherwise, I'm sure. No one would want to cross her.

Good luck at the market!"
The girls waved good-bye as they got off at their stop and headed for the mansion.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:19 pm
JoyRose
Ochru

Jinxi sighed with a smile. "This family is so enormous! I don't think I'll ever get them all straight. Anyway, Dee seems famous enough that no one would do otherwise, I'm sure. No one would want to cross her.

Good luck at the market!"
The girls waved good-bye as they got off at their stop and headed for the mansion.

As Ochru got off the boat, he took his backpack full of turnips and noticed one missing. He chuckled and thought the monkey took it. Not that it mattered that much. He delivered his goods to the market then visited with Cindy for a bit who wanted to see the girls and missed them.

Ochru updated her on how they were doing and where they were going. Cindy was not happy to hear that Rock had an allergy attack, but was relieved to hear that Dee was handling it.

The young farmer also saw Bernard there with a psyduck. Bernard was petting it and making it feel calm. The pokemon looked happy. Ochru then left the toy shop, being sure to purchase something for his son as a souvenir.

He then found the train station and decided to take a trip to Southtown too. He wanted to help his mom with the farms there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 8:29 pm
Link was in his room at the time that Rock had been brought in by his mother. He was still mournful over his lover Ma 'Gan having been killed a long time ago. He still hadn't found a new love yet either. He knew that his sons Lyserg and Ken were both concerned for their mother, but there was no way that he could do anything about it.

He did peek in on Rock and knew that if he was to be of any use, he had to find Rock some sort of decent allergy medicine to help him recover faster. And so, he spent the next few hours packing his stuff so that he could journey into the night to travel to Hyrule.  

Linken_Bogard

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:57 pm
empress dee
Dee explained calmly, while setting Rock into a bed to rest, that Rock had an allergy attack within Beacon Town and that living in the Harvest Moon villages would have been a bad idea because of this. She also said that on the plus side, he did put in quite a bit of work while there. "In addition, Jinxi and Trixi should be on their way here, but it is unknown of when they would arrive. There are plenty of people who know me within the routes they could take, so I am sure that they will get here safely."

"That is good, Dee. But, I wonder why Rock insists on going to places that are going to make him sick? Do you think that him having a farm in his mansion is a good idea if he gets like this?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:37 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

"That is good, Dee. But, I wonder why Rock insists on going to places that are going to make him sick? Do you think that him having a farm in his mansion is a good idea if he gets like this?"

"We will find a way so that he doesn't get like this. But I do wonder what is taking Trixi and Jinxi so long to get here. Oh I sure hope there hasn't been any trouble,"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:15 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

"We will find a way so that he doesn't get like this. But I do wonder what is taking Trixi and Jinxi so long to get here. Oh I sure hope there hasn't been any trouble,"

Just as Dee finished saying that, the girls finally arrived. "How's Rock?" Jinxi asked anxiously.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 8:13 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Just as Dee finished saying that, the girls finally arrived. "How's Rock?" Jinxi asked anxiously.

Dee replied, "Stable, but truth is, if he is going to run a farm at his own place, we need to find a way to cure him of this allergy. If you ladies come up with any ideas, please let me know."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:37 pm
empress dee
Dee replied, "Stable, but truth is, if he is going to run a farm at his own place, we need to find a way to cure him of this allergy. If you ladies come up with any ideas, please let me know."

Trixi suggested, "Mint." Jinxi just frowned deep in thought. She knew how important the farm was to Rock. And she knew how important he was to her!  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games