Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:52 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee replied, "Stable, but truth is, if he is going to run a farm at his own place, we need to find a way to cure him of this allergy. If you ladies come up with any ideas, please let me know."

Trixi suggested, "Mint." Jinxi just frowned deep in thought. She knew how important the farm was to Rock. And she knew how important he was to her!

Dee thought about it, "Any particular way to prepare the mint, Trixi? I hadn't thought of using mint as an allergy medicine before. I always thought mint was used for bad breath."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:55 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee replied, "Stable, but truth is, if he is going to run a farm at his own place, we need to find a way to cure him of this allergy. If you ladies come up with any ideas, please let me know."

Trixi suggested, "Mint." Jinxi just frowned deep in thought. She knew how important the farm was to Rock. And she knew how important he was to her!

Dee thought about it, "Any particular way to prepare the mint, Trixi? I hadn't thought of using mint as an allergy medicine before. I always thought mint was used for bad breath."

Trixi shrugged. "Tea? Perks up and clears nose."

Jinxi added, "Honey! Honey treats allergies if you eat local honey, gives you immunity for local allergens. Do you have honey bees here?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:31 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi added, "Honey! Honey treats allergies if you eat local honey, gives you immunity for local allergens. Do you have honey bees here?"

Dee replied, "I am allergic to bees. So not here. But we do get honey shipped here from the west. Mint tea is interesting. I could have Mai prepare that."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:56 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee replied, "I am allergic to bees. So not here. But we do get honey shipped here from the west. Mint tea is interesting. I could have Mai prepare that."

As Jinxi, Trixi, and Dee discussed ideas, Terry began to think why it was that Rock was okay on their farm, but not okay anywhere else. Then an idea struck him. He said, "I think I know how we can at least prevent a day's worth of allergies. Golden Chuchu Jelly sandwiches. Link used to make them for Rock when Rock was living here and it was only when he didn't have the sandwiches that Rock was sick. Of course Rock used to make BLTs, but that did little to cure his allergies. If we find Link maybe he can help us."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 7:00 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi shook her head. "No, the bees need to be local for it to work. And if you're allergic to bees, Rock may be as well, so that's a bad idea all the way around."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 7:01 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

As Jinxi, Trixi, and Dee discussed ideas, Terry began to think why it was that Rock was okay on their farm, but not okay anywhere else. Then an idea struck him. He said, "I think I know how we can at least prevent a day's worth of allergies. Golden Chuchu Jelly sandwiches. Link used to make them for Rock when Rock was living here and it was only when he didn't have the sandwiches that Rock was sick. Of course Rock used to make BLTs, but that did little to cure his allergies. If we find Link maybe he can help us."

Trixi perked up at the idea that there was something with a history of working. "Where Link?"
Jinxi added, "Is it possible there is some of that jelly left over here somewhere?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 7:10 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi perked up at the idea that there was something with a history of working. "Where Link?"
Jinxi added, "Is it possible there is some of that jelly left over here somewhere?"

"The last I had seen of Link he was packing to go somewhere, so maybe he went back to Hyrule. If we have any of the jelly left, itd be in sandwich form in the fridge. I think we should see if we have any of those sandwiches left just so that Rock might be able to recover a bit more. And I am pretty sure he is craving one of those things right about now. Hell, I want one."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:35 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
"The last I had seen of Link he was packing to go somewhere, so maybe he went back to Hyrule. If we have any of the jelly left, itd be in sandwich form in the fridge. I think we should see if we have any of those sandwiches left just so that Rock might be able to recover a bit more. And I am pretty sure he is craving one of those things right about now. Hell, I want one."

Trixi bounded off to the fridge to look for a jelly sandwich. Since she's probably illiterate in the language any labels were written in, anyone's guess what she actually brought back. xd  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:07 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Trixi bounded off to the fridge to look for a jelly sandwich. Since she's probably illiterate in the language any labels were written in, anyone's guess what she actually brought back. xd

(Oh we could totally have fun with this, good idea!)

When she got back, Terry saw that it was a banana and peanut butter sandwich. Laughing, Terry said, "Trixi, I know you are hungry and you may eat that sandwich, but you brought the wrong one. Thats banana and peanut butter. Rock must have made that for you before and forgot he did."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:10 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

(Oh we could totally have fun with this, good idea!)

When she got back, Terry saw that it was a banana and peanut butter sandwich. Laughing, Terry said, "Trixi, I know you are hungry and you may eat that sandwich, but you brought the wrong one. Thats banana and peanut butter. Rock must have made that for you before and forgot he did."

(Loved this!)

Dee looked to Trixi wondering if she was in fact going to eat the sandwich. Then Dee went to the fridge and got a spare sandwich of the kind Trixi got and ate it. "Yum! Thanks for the idea, Trixi."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:42 am
Having sensed a tragedy, William used the portal from the lounge bathroom to head down to Rock's room on the second floor located beside Andy's room. He saw Dee, Terry, Jinxi, and Trixi all standing around Rock's room and then he noticed that Rock was not well at all.

He asked everyone, "So, what's going on here? Did I miss something?"

(I thought I would post, it had been awhile.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:54 am
william-tyler
Having sensed a tragedy, William used the portal from the lounge bathroom to head down to Rock's room on the second floor located beside Andy's room. He saw Dee, Terry, Jinxi, and Trixi all standing around Rock's room and then he noticed that Rock was not well at all.

Trixi mumbled around her delicious peanut butter and banana sandwich, "Rock 'llergic to farms. Needs sandwich, but not mine."

Jinxi went and brought the type of sandwich Terry indicated for Rock, saying to William, "And this one is for Rock."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:51 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler

Trixi mumbled around her delicious peanut butter and banana sandwich, "Rock 'llergic to farms. Needs sandwich, but not mine."

Jinxi went and brought the type of sandwich Terry indicated for Rock, saying to William, "And this one is for Rock."

Dee looked at the sandwich and nodded, "Yep, this is a golden chuchu jelly sandwich all right. But its so much more romantic if the wife feeds the husband don't you think?"

She giggled sheepishly thinking of how she wished that Terry would feed her someday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:36 am
"I see," William replied, "Well, we better go find Link to have him make more of those sandwiches."  

william-tyler

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:40 pm
Jinxi jumped at the chance to feed Rock the sandwich.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games