Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:51 am
JoyRose
Jinxi jumped at the chance to feed Rock the sandwich.

Rock moaned, but that was because he had just had a nightmare. His tummy growled for he was indeed hungry. As Jinxi fed him the sandwich (I am assuming that is what she is doing at this point), Rock slowly began to feel better. He did love the taste of the food and loved it even more that he got to have the food in bed, which was normally not allowed. When the sandwich was all gone, he wanted another.

"Are there any more of those?" Rock asked almost whining like a cute little puppy. If this was animated, he'd have the puppy dog eyes right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:14 am
empress dee
JoyRose

Rock moaned, but that was because he had just had a nightmare. His tummy growled for he was indeed hungry. As Jinxi fed him the sandwich (I am assuming that is what she is doing at this point), Rock slowly began to feel better. He did love the taste of the food and loved it even more that he got to have the food in bed, which was normally not allowed. When the sandwich was all gone, he wanted another.

"Are there any more of those?" Rock asked almost whining like a cute little puppy. If this was animated, he'd have the puppy dog eyes right now.

Jinxi reassured him that Link had gone to get more.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:13 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi reassured him that Link had gone to get more.

Rock felt happy about that and surprisingly fell asleep quite quickly, but had one big smile on his face. He really was happy. He was feeling quite a bit better, but still not one hundred percent. That might have to wait until morning, but he did feel confident that he was going to get better again and be able to do something about this sickness of his at long last.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:02 pm
In Hyrule, Link was busy killing slimes, but getting sleepy because it was getting late. He had retrieved 50 bottles of golden chuchu jelly, but he needed 100. He looked at the time and knew he had to call it a night. He went to his tree house and then called Dee's line to tell her that he would be finished with the collection of slimes in the afternoon the next day because he was going to go to bed and he was half way done.  

Linken_Bogard

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:39 pm
Dee talked to Link for a little while, but then had an idea. She asked Terry, Jinxi and Trixi, "What do you three say to fighting some golden chuchu blobs in Hyrule and collect 50 bottles of jelly before morning? Link is exhausted and only got halfway through. Its easy to kill those things too. I was going to stay here with Rock unless one of you wants to stay with Rock and I go with Terry and one other. It will take three of us to do it and I have the bottles needed for the job."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:30 pm
empress dee
Dee talked to Link for a little while, but then had an idea. She asked Terry, Jinxi and Trixi, "What do you three say to fighting some golden chuchu blobs in Hyrule and collect 50 bottles of jelly before morning? Link is exhausted and only got halfway through. Its easy to kill those things too. I was going to stay here with Rock unless one of you wants to stay with Rock and I go with Terry and one other. It will take three of us to do it and I have the bottles needed for the job."

Jinxi said, "I'll stay with my husband. Take Trixi and happy hunting!"

Trixi grinned. "Fight chuchu blobs! Make Rock better!" she agreed.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:25 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"Okay then," Dee said, "Its settled. Trixi, Terry, and I will set out for Hyrule and collect 50 golden chuchu jelly blobs before morning. Jinxi, you use this calculator phone to call me if anything bad happens to Rock while we are gone. The number to press is 455 then the = sign. Cool?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:25 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Okay then," Dee said, "Its settled. Trixi, Terry, and I will set out for Hyrule and collect 50 golden chuchu jelly blobs before morning. Jinxi, you use this calculator phone to call me if anything bad happens to Rock while we are gone. The number to press is 455 then the = sign. Cool?"

Jinxi nodded, "Cool."
Trixi bounced on her toes in anticipation.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:31 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded, "Cool."

So, Dee, Terry, and Trixi all went to Hyrule. When they got there, Dee noticed a cluster of chuchus in one area. Summoning some energy within her, Dee aimed a Kiryuken blast at the slimes and destroyed 5 at once. Dee collected some red jelly, some green jelly and 5 golden jelly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:21 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded, "Cool."

So, Dee, Terry, and Trixi all went to Hyrule. When they got there, Dee noticed a cluster of chuchus in one area. Summoning some energy within her, Dee aimed a Kiryuken blast at the slimes and destroyed 5 at once. Dee collected some red jelly, some green jelly and 5 golden jelly.

As his wife took care of the 5 chuchu's, Terry made a close range attack and took out 20 golden ones, 1 red one, and 5 green ones.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
JoyRose rolled 5 10-sided dice: 8, 6, 10, 1, 9 Total: 34 (5-50)

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:27 pm
Trixi watched the other magical attacks, and simply started spinning, smacking chuchus of any color she could hit with her arms and tail. She smacked a total of 34 of the little darlings, collecting the jelly carefully sorted by color, grinning from ear to ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:42 am
JoyRose
Trixi watched the other magical attacks, and simply started spinning, smacking chuchus of any color she could hit with her arms and tail. She smacked a total of 34 of the little darlings, collecting the jelly carefully sorted by color, grinning from ear to ear.

Terry laughed at the display, but was happily surprised that Trixi collected the rest of the golden chuchu jelly and added to the other jellies as well. "Wow!" he said, "Not only did we collect all the chuchu jelly we needed, but we got some extra too. And Dee, honey, you were right. All it took was the three of us to finish the job."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:32 am
Dee then said, "Now that we got what we came for, lets get back to the lounge so we can make these sandwiches."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:45 pm
Trixi bounced along back to help make the sandwiches. In the kitchen as they were working, Trixi looked around hopefully, asking, "Bananas?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:21 am
Terry chuckled then said, "You could check downstairs in the summer basement to see if the banana trees are ready, Trixi."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games