Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:08 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry chuckled then said, "You could check downstairs in the summer basement to see if the banana trees are ready, Trixi."

Trixi was off and running for the basement without a second thought to whatever else needed to be done. Jinxi chuckled and shook her head. "She really has a good heart," she assured Terry.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:43 pm
Terry laughed again, "Oh I know. Besides, farming those basements can be really hard work sometimes and stuff always seems to be ready without Dee and I knowing. We could have more help here, but we really don't want to overwork the pokemon either."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:38 pm
Since morning had broken, Link was prepared to go out and get those jellies, but he noticed a note written by Dee informing him that she went out and got them, but she is going to need him to make more sandwiches and maybe write down the recipe on how to make the sandwiches.

Link laughed and went to the field and hunted a few extra chuchus for some jelly to stock in the lounge's fridge. He managed to get 10 blue ones, which gave a blueberry flavored jelly; 20 red ones that gave a cherry flavored jelly, 30 green ones since they were all smooshed together into one big one and that gave a lime flavored jelly and great if one has a cold, and finally, he harvested another 100 golden ones since there were 5 medium sized blobs that held 20 jelly each. He left the remaining blobs alone because 1, they were no threat to him and 2, he had enough jelly.

He mounted Epona his horse and rode back to where the lounge was.

(I don't know if in this version the one in Southtown had gotten scorched by lava or not)

When he found everyone by Rock's room, Link said, "Morning, I brought more jelly and I will input the recipe into the computer upstairs so if you need sandwiches, you can get some. I will stock the fridge each morning with jelly. And I have gotten an additional 100 golden jelly so there is plenty for sandwiches."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:23 pm
While Trixi raided banana trees in the basement, Jinxi returned to Rock's side with the sandwiches. Hearing Link's pronouncement, she told him thanks and gave him a quick hug.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:47 am
(Link, for this one, we are going to act like you still need someone to romance since in this one Ma Gan wouldn't have entered your life for an alternate version. The mansion is in Southtown, no lava scorching. But, Ochru isn't married to Harriet in this one either. He is living in Flower Bud Village with Ellen as hjs wife and his son is Hideki.)

Rock smiled and gave Jinxi a quick kiss, but then during the kiss, his tummy growled. Blushing, Rock asked, "Any chance for more of those sandwiches?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:12 am
Meanwhile, in Flower bud village, Ochru was showing off his son to the neighbors again. Hideki was a happy baby for the most part, but if Ochru worked too hard or if Hideki failed to crawl someplace, Hideki would cry.

After showing off the baby, Ochru decided to go to Southtown to pay his mom a visit and show off the baby there. When he got there, he noticed that everybody was gathered around Rock. Hideki saw something he could tug on Jinxi and yanked.

(This is for humor purposes. And Joy, you can decide what Hideki actually yanked)  

Ochru

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:35 pm
Jinxi smiled at her husband. "Sure, right here." she said, reaching for a platter of them. Just then a baby she didn't even know was there tugged on the platter, nearly upsetting it and sending at least one sandwich to the ground. Passing the platter with the remaining sandwiches to Rock, she tickled the baby's chin and said, "Well hello there, little one!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:57 pm
Hideki giggled and then Ochru said to Jinxi, "This is Hideki, my son. It is a mystery to what he will want to be when he gets older. I show him to everybody so he can decide what he wants to do. But I think he's hungry since he tugged on the sandwiches."

Trying to bow with Hideki in his arms, Ochru excused himself and went into the kitchen to make Hideki some fresh pudding using an egg, some milk and some cocoa and then the oven. Hideki gooed when Ochru was cooking, obviously fascinated by the way his daddy made stuff.

When the pudding was done, the smell of chocolate wafted into Rock's room, which was on the second floor of the mansion by the way. Ochru fed his son, which Hideki loved the pudding. Now the question was where to put Hideki for his nap.

He went back upstairs where his mom was and asked, "Is there a place where I can set Hideki for his nap?"  

Ochru

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:29 pm
Ochru
Hideki giggled and then Ochru said to Jinxi, "This is Hideki, my son. It is a mystery to what he will want to be when he gets older. I show him to everybody so he can decide what he wants to do. But I think he's hungry since he tugged on the sandwiches."

Trying to bow with Hideki in his arms, Ochru excused himself and went into the kitchen to make Hideki some fresh pudding using an egg, some milk and some cocoa and then the oven. Hideki gooed when Ochru was cooking, obviously fascinated by the way his daddy made stuff.

When the pudding was done, the smell of chocolate wafted into Rock's room, which was on the second floor of the mansion by the way. Ochru fed his son, which Hideki loved the pudding. Now the question was where to put Hideki for his nap.

He went back upstairs where his mom was and asked, "Is there a place where I can set Hideki for his nap?"

Leading Ochru to Andy's old room, she said, "You can place him in that crib." She pointed to a crib that used to belong to Rails when he was a baby. "Don't worry, its clean. Mai cleaned the bedding not too long ago."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:51 am
empress dee
Ochru

Leading Ochru to Andy's old room, she said, "You can place him in that crib." She pointed to a crib that used to belong to Rails when he was a baby. "Don't worry, its clean. Mai cleaned the bedding not too long ago."

Following his mother's advice, Ochru placed Hideki in the crib, which the kid promptly went to sleep. The kid was happy though he was having a good time with daddy.  

Ochru

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:15 am
Rose was new to the area and didnt have any friends so she walked up to jinxy and said hello  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:46 pm
Blizzard Rose
Rose was new to the area and didnt have any friends so she walked up to jinxy and said hello

Jinxi smiled at the newcomer. "Hi there! I am so sorry, but I can't remember who you are." Jinxi's smile turned apologetic, but still warmly welcoming.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:47 pm
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Jinxi smiled at the newcomer. "Hi there! I am so sorry, but I can't remember who you are." Jinxi's smile turned apologetic, but still warmly welcoming.

Feeling better, Rock yawned and stretched then got out of bed feeling full on the sandwiches. He needed to use the bathroom, so he excused himself for a few minutes to do his business.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:07 am
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

" Thank you , I am Rose and i just arrived here so i am new here"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:09 am
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

" Thank you , I am Rose and i just arrived here so i am new here"

Jinxi hugged her impulsively. "I remember how disorienting it can be here as a newcomer. Welcome!" She nodded after the disappearing bulk of Rock, adding, "That's my husband, Rock. I'm Jinxi."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games