Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:05 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

"When I go to the mines in the Gardens for gems it is usually for business not pleasure. One of the dangers of going to the mines besides the possibility of passing out from exhaustion is mining out everything there so that there is nothing left."

" ok , so I guess this is out for me then ... what else is there to do ?" rose replied

"I do have an idea though. Since I am sensitive to the flowering of the crops and trees planted, maybe you could help Jinxi, Trixi and I harvest stuff first in these basements and help my parents out and then we go to my place and work on the farming there. Once its all done, as long as we aren't too tired, we might take a trip somewhere so I can show you guys around. Sound good?"

yes i am willing to learn new things here

Rock was really happy to hear that and so, he led the three ladies to the Spring basement in his parents mansion, putting on a face shield to prevent the pollen from getting in. Of course the back of the shield was all decorated to the nines and looked more like a helmet with a clear window. He had air he could breathe, so there was no worries about suffocation. There were all sorts of plants ready.

In one row, there were cucumbers. In another, there was potatoes. In a third, there was roses. In a 4th, there was turnips. In a 5th, there was cabbage. In a 6th, there was breadfruit more than what had been harvested before. In a 7th, there was Strawberries, but they weren't ready yet. And in a final row, there was Bamboo shoots.

For trees, there were apples and cherries that were ready. Growing still were grape trees, blue grapes.

Rock set down a basket by each of the rows and asked the ladies to pick a row and begin harvesting. He was going to be harvesting too at the same time, but this way, it would get done faster.

Rose listened to his instructions as to what he wanted to do and then she replied " where do we start ?"

Since there was room to do two rows each, Rock replied, "How about you do the potatoes and the roses? Then Jinxi can do cucumbers and turnips. Trixi can do breadfruit and cabbage. And I deal with bamboo shoots. Sound fair? There are more floors with crops in them and the trees are ready too and since I only have one crop to harvest, I gotta harvest a tree."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:17 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

"I do have an idea though. Since I am sensitive to the flowering of the crops and trees planted, maybe you could help Jinxi, Trixi and I harvest stuff first in these basements and help my parents out and then we go to my place and work on the farming there. Once its all done, as long as we aren't too tired, we might take a trip somewhere so I can show you guys around. Sound good?"

Rock was really happy to hear that and so, he led the three ladies to the Spring basement in his parents mansion, putting on a face shield to prevent the pollen from getting in. Of course the back of the shield was all decorated to the nines and looked more like a helmet with a clear window. He had air he could breathe, so there was no worries about suffocation. There were all sorts of plants ready.

In one row, there were cucumbers. In another, there was potatoes. In a third, there was roses. In a 4th, there was turnips. In a 5th, there was cabbage. In a 6th, there was breadfruit more than what had been harvested before. In a 7th, there was Strawberries, but they weren't ready yet. And in a final row, there was Bamboo shoots.

For trees, there were apples and cherries that were ready. Growing still were grape trees, blue grapes.

Rock set down a basket by each of the rows and asked the ladies to pick a row and begin harvesting. He was going to be harvesting too at the same time, but this way, it would get done faster.

Rose listened to his instructions as to what he wanted to do and then she replied " where do we start ?"

Since there was room to do two rows each, Rock replied, "How about you do the potatoes and the roses? Then Jinxi can do cucumbers and turnips. Trixi can do breadfruit and cabbage. And I deal with bamboo shoots. Sound fair? There are more floors with crops in them and the trees are ready too and since I only have one crop to harvest, I gotta harvest a tree."

Rose nods her head and gets to work doing the potatoes and roses very carefully  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:43 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

Since Rock knew his wife well enough that she would harvest the crops asked and Trixi was no problem either, Rock began harvesting the bamboo shoots. He had to put gloves on because they were rather prickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:34 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

Since Rock knew his wife well enough that she would harvest the crops asked and Trixi was no problem either, Rock began harvesting the bamboo shoots. He had to put gloves on because they were rather prickly.

Rose had about 10 roses and 20 potatoes harvested and ready for use ... " should I harvest some more?" she replied  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:07 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

Rose had about 10 roses and 20 potatoes harvested and ready for use ... " should I harvest some more?" she replied

Rock glanced at the rows that he had asked Rose to harvest seeing that they were harvested perfectly. He smiled, but then shook his head. He replied, "For right now, just relax. We have to wait for Jinxi and Trixi to finish their rows. I finished the bamboo shoots and was working on the tree I said I was going to harvest. The other tree is going to be between the three of you ladies and we will see who wins it as soon as the other two are done with their rows."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:51 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

Rock glanced at the rows that he had asked Rose to harvest seeing that they were harvested perfectly. He smiled, but then shook his head. He replied, "For right now, just relax. We have to wait for Jinxi and Trixi to finish their rows. I finished the bamboo shoots and was working on the tree I said I was going to harvest. The other tree is going to be between the three of you ladies and we will see who wins it as soon as the other two are done with their rows."

" Ok sounds good then " she replied as she waited for the others to do their harvesting part  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:53 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi caught up with Rock and Rose, carrying full baskets. "Our rows are done!" Jinxi chirped cheerfully. Trixi nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:52 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi caught up with Rock and Rose, carrying full baskets. "Our rows are done!" Jinxi chirped cheerfully. Trixi nodded.

"Okay, so how the tree thing is going to work is, you three are going to pick numbers between 1 and 10. Whomever gets the lowest number gets to harvest the tree. But, they get to eat one piece of fruit and put the rest into the basket for compensation... uh... to make them feel better."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:16 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

"Okay, so how the tree thing is going to work is, you three are going to pick numbers between 1 and 10. Whomever gets the lowest number gets to harvest the tree. But, they get to eat one piece of fruit and put the rest into the basket for compensation... uh... to make them feel better."
Trixi grinned, knowing she always ALWAYS ate some of whatever she was harvesting anyway. "I pick one!"
Jinxi just shook her head and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:56 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

Trixi grinned, knowing she always ALWAYS ate some of whatever she was harvesting anyway. "I pick one!"
Jinxi just shook her head and chuckled.

Rock laughed too because Trixi was being her monkey self, which was cute. Rock then said, "It looks like Jinxi got 6, or was that Trixi's actual number?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:08 pm
Rose took her turn and picked a number next  
JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:44 pm
Jinxi said, "That was my pick." She turned a stern eye to Trixi and added, "No cheating, Trixi! Pick a number."

Trixi grinned unrepentantly, but proceeded to pick...  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:40 pm
JoyRose
Jinxi said, "That was my pick." She turned a stern eye to Trixi and added, "No cheating, Trixi! Pick a number."

Rock had to laugh hysterically. He then said through his laughter, "It looks like Trixi gets to pick the fruit off the tree. Summer floor is going to be fun."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:53 pm
empress dee
JoyRose

Rock had to laugh hysterically. He then said through his laughter, "It looks like Trixi gets to pick the fruit off the tree. Summer floor is going to be fun."

Rose smiled and clapped her paws together as she watched her pick her number  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:25 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
JoyRose

Rose smiled and clapped her paws together as she watched her pick her number

With a quick bow in Rose's direction, Trixi scampered off to the tree to start picking ... and eating, of course!  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games